All Comments on 'Wishing for Free Use Sluts Ch. 08'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Master_DoctorMaster_Doctor5 months ago

Seriously need to proofread/ edit your work. So many errors and just mistakes that make no sense. I know this is erotic fantasy, but the more areas that you make it beyond belief, the more people will tune out. For instance, ok so his ability that his device grants him is clearly beyond any chance of being realistic. So then make the other elements of your story serious and realistic. Then people will engage w/ your story. But the more separate elements that are clearly beyond reason (him ejaculating 8 times in under two hours, I know he is a teenager but seriously) the harder it is for your readers to suspend belief and dismiss what could have been an outstanding story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I know "delight' is a delightful word, but I'm sure your readers would be delightfully delighted if you picked up a thesaurus.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story, love it, can’t wait for next part.

XllllXllll5 months ago

So fcuking awesome!!!

Want more friend with him.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I love that this has been getting updated pretty regularly! It has everything I love in the mind control genre. It's so refreshing not having to read excessive set up like the figuring out how to get around resistance/limitations. Also, I absolutely love the POV shifts.

Really hope you keep these chapters coming!

MurakamiMurakami5 months ago

Good, but there are several places where you lose track of who is doing what (for example having a girl telling other girls about cucking a guy while she is actively deepthroatig, obviously meaning that to have been said by the guy and not her).

JBadams404evaJBadams404eva5 months ago

You are 40 writing about mind rape like a teenager, grow up, you and your audience grow the fuck up.

AardieAardie4 months ago

Did the device enhance his ability to orgasm? He seems to have no limits on his big orgasms. Was his dick that big before he got the device?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Rofl polynomials was your pull for college level mathematics for a person Implied to be smart

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

The anal preference you have is obvious but you really need to find another word than bowels all the time. Like an earlier Anon said, get a thesaurus. At least proofread your work. Some of the errors are just comical.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...