Wishing for Free Use Sluts Ch. 11

Story Info
A housewife is turned into a free-use slut by him.
7.6k words
4.66
25.5k
31

Part 11 of the 18 part series

Updated 04/25/2024
Created 06/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Housewife Turned into a Free Use Slut

Tony Carter - Day 3

I gloried in fucking my older sister in the park and not letting her cum. Her pussy clenched and relaxed on my dick. She whimpered. I filled her with my seed. It was different cumming in a cunt that wasn't spasming.

But she was a bitch.

Literally now. I renamed Barbie to Bitch. That was how I wanted to use her from now on. I pulled my cock out of her pussy. My cum spilled out of her shaved folds. She quivered, her butt-cheeks clenching. I loved the doggy tail she had sprouting from her asshole. I had shoved a butt plug back there. She would wear that and her collar.

I should have had Angela buy a butt plug. Well, that was fine. I could do that later. I grabbed my sister's leash and tugged on it. She let go of the park bench that I had fucked her over. She turned around to face me. Her eyes flicked down to my cock covered in her pussy juices.

"Suck my dick," I said. "I want to cum all over your face. How does that sound?"

"Wonderful, Master," she moaned and dropped to her knees. She opened her mouth wide and suckled on my dick soaked in her pussy juices.

I stroked my fingers through her blonde hair and said, "Good, Bitch. You're such a good bitch."

She moaned and wiggled her rump, swinging her doggy tail behind her. I groaned in delight as she suckled hard on my cock. She worked her mouth up and down it. I nodded to a man walking his real dog. He nodded back.

The world was amazing. I could use anyone whoever I wanted. I could just make a random woman into a free-use slut. I could pull her aside and tell her to wear short skirts, no panties, and flash her tits. To let any man know that she was free to be used.

The idea swept through me as my sister suckled on me. She bobbed her head and nursed with force on me. She suckled with such passion on my dick. My nuts twitched. I would be cumming on her face soon. Just spurting all my jizz across her features.

That would be wild.

She nursed on me with such passion. She suckled on me with all that she had. It was just a glorious delight to have her suckling on me. The pressure grew and grew in my nuts. My big sister was fantastic at sucking on dicks.

"You're just a cock-hungry slut, aren't you?" I asked her.

She nodded as she suckled on me. She nursed with such passion on my dick. I loved her doing that. I savored her nursing on me with all that she had. It was fantastic. The pressure in my nuts grew and grew as she worked on me.

"Damn," I groaned. "Oh, damn, that's good. Just like that, you cock-sucking slit. I'm going to cum all over your face!"

Her blue eyes sparkled with her delight. She suckled on me with such passion. I loved how she bobbed her head. She worked her mouth up and down my cock. I loved how she suckled on me with such passion. The pressure in my nuts hurtled closer and closer to cumming.

I would be showering her in my cum. Just hosing her down. It would be an incredible moment. Her tongue danced around the crown of my dick. I stroked my fingers through her blonde hair. The other held her leash.

"Shit," I groaned. "Stop sucking and start begging."

She slid her mouth off my cock and moaned, "Please, please jizz all over my face. Just coat me down in your cum, Master!"

Her hand flew up and down my cock as she stared up at me with such pleading in her eyes. My dick throbbed at the passion in them. It was so wild. I wanted to just spurt across her face. I ached to coat her in all my jizz.

"Just cum all over my face, Master!" she moaned.

"Shit!" I groaned and erupted on my sister's face.

I splashed Bitch in my cum. The pleasure shot through me. I groaned with each splash of my pearly jizz on her face. I groaned again and again. The heat slammed through me. It was so incredible to dump my load on her features.

She opened her mouth, catching my cum. I gripped her leash in one tight hand as I sprayed her face in my seed. My jizz splashed across her forehead and cheeks. My spunk landed on her open mouth. Right on her tongue.

She caught it, moaning with such delight. "Master!"

More do my cum spurted onto her neck. She aimed me down on her tits. I spurted across her heaving breasts. I felt so good as I stood there. I erupted one last time, savoring the sight of her boobs dipping in my spunk.

Jizz beaded on her right nipple. A glob of my pearly spunk that held there for a moment before gravity broke the surface tension and it fell, splattering on her thigh. She trembled, a big smile on her face. Her cheeks were so rosy.

She wanted to cum.

But that idea of just picking a random woman and turning her into a true free-use slut swept through my mind. The crunch of approaching shoes caught my attention. I glanced to the left at a woman jogging for us. She was my mom's age. A MILF in sweatpants and a t-shirt, her black hair pulled back into a ponytail.

I had seen other women jogging in tight shorts and sports bras or tank tops that molded to their breasts. This woman dressed modestly. It was a signal that she was a good one. That made my dick hard.

I had to make her into a free-use slut.

* * *

Madeline Stover

I jogged toward the young man standing over the naked girl dripping in cum. He held her leash, a tail thrusting out of her butt-cheeks. Just him using her. That was lucky for her. I would be honored to be used by him.

To my joy, he stepped before me, forcing me to stop.

"Hi," I said brightly, my chest rising and falling from my jog. I liked to jog after a day working at my part-time job. I was a cashier to make some extra money. My boys had graduated from high school. They were grown up even if they still lived at home. "Do you need to use me?"

"Yes, I do," he said. He was a young man. He looked to be my youngest son's age. Eddie was eighteen. "From now, you are a free-use slut. You will go around naked unless it's too cold or raining. Then you'll wear a long, heavy coat with nothing on beneath. You are free for any man to fuck you when and how they want. You'll be flirty and suggestive, offering yourself to them. But you will still take care of your family. I see you have a wedding ring on."

"We've been married twenty-two years," I said proudly. "We have two boys. Eighteen and twenty."

"Great, you'll still take care of them. And yourself. Don't neglect your health by fucking so much."

I nodded, so glad for it. I grabbed my T-shirt. "I suppose I have to get naked now."

He grinned from ear to ear as I drew off my t-shirt. I tossed it on the ground, my ponytail swaying behind me. I was glad it was an old, cheap one. I wouldn't mind losing it or getting it dirty. I peeled off my sports bra, freeing my large, soft tits before his eyes.

"Damn," he groaned as he stared at them, the girl he jizzed on watching, too. She also was cleaning off his cum with her fingers. She sucked her digits clean. "Damn, you have great breasts."

"Thank you," I said. "You're so sweet. That's wonderful."

I shoved off my sweatpants down to my ankles. "Um, do I get to keep wearing shoes and socks?"

"Yes, yes," he said. "We don't want you to hurt yourself. And stockings are fine. Thigh-highs with garters. Heels are preferred, but you can't jog in those."

"Right," I said. "I'll have to buy those stockings."

I took off my tennis shoes so I could shove off my sweatpants and panties. I pushed them both off in a single go, bearing my naked ass and my furred muff to the world. But that was okay. Because I was a free-use slut now.

He grinned at me, nodding along. His dick throbbed before him. A wave of heat rushed through my pussy. I had only known my husband since we met. I hardly remembered the few guys I had dated before Spencer.

I tossed my sweatpants to the side and slipped my shoes back on. My big boobs jiggled as I quivered. I was a free-use slut now. A woman any man could fuck whenever and however they wanted. It was such a new life.

A wonderful way to be used.

"On your hands and knees," he said. "I'm going to fuck that pussy."

"Oh, yes," I moaned, so eager to be used by him. I spun around and dropped to my hands and knees on the dirt trail. My big boobs swayed beneath me. I had a feeling I would be adopting this pose a lot. "Please, please, use my pussy."

"Yes, yes, use her, Master," the girl in the leach and collar said.

He dropped to his knees behind me, his cock slapping down on my rump. A wave of heat rushed through me. He slid his cock down and found the folds of my pussy. I groaned as he nuzzled into my married flesh.

He thrust into me.

I gasped as I felt a new cock in me for the first time in so long. A big cock. My eyes widened as he stretched out my pussy as he used me. I groaned, clamping my snatch down on his dick. I groaned, shocked by his size. I didn't know a cock could be so huge.

I loved it.

I clamped down my cunt as he drew back. I whimpered, my big boobs swaying. His hands roamed my back as he pulled back until only his tip remained in me. I quivered there, anticipating being filled by his massive dick.

"Fuck me," I whimpered. "Use me!"

"God, I love fucking slutty women!" he growled and buried into me.

"I am a slut," I gasped in realization. "A free-use slut. That's how you want to use me!"

"Yep," he grunted and pumped away at me.

I gripped his dick as his thick shaft pistoned in and out of my cunt. He thrust away at me. I moaned, an engine purring with delight. My pussy clamped down on him as that mighty piston buried into my cylinder again and again.

My husband was such a car freak. He talked about engine timing and pistons ramming into cylinders. It always made me sort of wet. Now I was being fucked by a massive piston. One that finally fit my cylinder completely.

I gasped in delight, my tits swaying beneath me. People jogged past us, stepping onto the grass to get around us. I squeezed my cunt down on his dick. He grunted, fucking away at me. He pumped deep and hard into my pussy.

"Oh, yes, yes, use my cunt!" I moaned. "Oh, that's so amazing. You're so huge!"

"You're such a tight slut," he growled. "Men are going to love using you!"

"I hope so," I whimpered, loving his big dick churning me up. "Oh, my, yes, yes, that's so good. That's just amazing. Fuck me hard and fast."

He thrust into me with all that he had. It was so amazing to fuck him. I loved that wonderful cock thrusting away at me. It was so amazing to have that big dick fucking into me. I was in heaven here. Just so happy to feel that dick pounding me.

I groaned in delight. It was so wonderful to feel that hot dick plowing into me. I whimpered, my face contorting in delight. It was so good having him fuck me. I loved it so much. He thrust into my snatch over and over again.

"Oh, yes, yes," I moaned, my tits swaying. I hurtled toward my orgasm. "I'm going to cum! I love being used by you! I love being a free-use slut!"

"Let me feel that slutty pussy going wild around my dick!" he growled and fucked into my pussy with all that he had.

"Yes!" I cried out as my married cunt burst with delight. It was just so amazing. My orgasm swept through me. "Oh, use me! Flood my pussy with your jizz!"

He pumped away at my writhing cunt. I gasped as the ecstasy flooded through me. My boobs bounced beneath me. A woman jogged past without a word as I squealed out in rapture. His cock buried to the hilt in me.

"Fuck!" he groaned and flooded my pussy with all his cum.

Spurt after spurt of the young man's jizz flooded my cunt. I groaned at the heat rushing through me. It was incredible. The heat swept through me. I shuddered in delight at the passion spilling out of my cunt while he filled me up.

Another man came in me. I loved it. This was the joy of being a free-use slut. To have men spurting into my pussy again and again. To have them flooding me with all their cum. To climax on them and howl out like a whore.

"Yes, yes, yes," I gasped as more of his cum spurted into my pussy. "I love being a free-use whore!"

"You will," he grunted, firing the last of his cum into my pussy. He ripped out of me. "Enjoy your life of being used!"

"I will," I moaned, his cum spilling out of me. My orgasm still rippled through me. Already, he was zipping up and walking off with his pet. I trembled, my boobs swaying. I had to be used by men. I had to be flirty with them. See if they wanted to fuck me.

I stood and found a Black guy jogging toward me. He had on RayBan sunglasses, his arms thick and muscular. He wore a muscle shirt and a pair of shorts. A wave of heat rushed through me. I had always wanted to try a Black guy.

I mean, I never would have cheated on my husband, but the idea had flashed in my mind. I moved before the approaching stud. He had ebony skin. So dark. He stopped, his head moving as he surveyed my naked body. Cum dripped out of my pussy.

"Mmm, hey stud," I purred, pressing boldly against him. I would never be this shameless, but I was a free-use slut now. "Want to fuck me? I could use a big, Black dick pounding my cunt. Or any of my holes. I'm free to use how you want."

He grinned from ear to ear. "I would love to fuck you," he said and gripped my hips. He turned and pressed me against a tree. The bark rubbed on my back. "I would love to use the shit out of you, slut."

"Mrs. Slut," I moaned. "I'm a married free-use whore."

He grinned and kissed me.

I moaned, making out with a man who wasn't my husband. I moaned, my boobs rubbing into his chest. I felt his muscles through his tank top. My right hand shoved down between us as his tongue danced with mine.

My pussy clenched, his cum leaking out of me. I felt so wild and wanton. Just the way a free-use slut should be. I quivered in delight as my hand found the waistband of his shorts. I shoved into him and found his dick.

I gripped his cock.

I stroked up and down him. I loved the way he pulsed in my hand. I pulled him out. He pressed my cock into his cock into my pussy. It was so wonderful to have him slamming his dick into my cunt. I moaned as he pressed me against the tree.

He was huge.

Nearly as big as his dick.

I gloried in having the Black man's big cock in me. The stud drew back in my sloppy cunt. My pussy clamped down on him, glorying in having this massive rod thrusting back into me. I whimpered, the tree creaking behind me as he fucked me hard.

I was so lucky to be used this way. To be a free-use slut who could fuck all the men now. I didn't have to feel guilty for thinking about a Black man and his big dick. I could enjoy that ebony cock fucking me hard.

I could make out with him as he held me pinned to the tree.

I groaned into the Black stud's lips, my pussy clamping down on him. He fucked me hard and fast. He buried into me with all that he had. I whimpered, my legs wrapping around his waist. He held me with his strong hands.

My big boobs rubbed into his beefy chest through his tank top. He grunted into my lips as he pounded me. He fucked my married cunt with such force. He churned me up with that amazing cock. I was in heaven.

I loved every second of him thrusting into me.

He churned me up. It was so good having him fucking into me. I loved it so much. I savored that big dick plowing into me. He thrust away at me. He fucked me with all that he had. I loved it. I savored the way he buried into me with force. It was so good having him fuck me like that.

I broke the kiss, gasping, "Yes, yes, use my pussy. Use me so hard!"

"Fuck, yes," he growled, driving that huge, ebony shaft to the hilt in my cunt again and again.

He stretched me out with that mighty shaft. I whimpered, savoring his big dick fucking me over and over again. He plowed into me with all that he had. It was so grand having him fucking me. He thrust into me with force.

With passion.

I shuddered, squeezing my twat down around him. I loved him burying into me with all that he had. It was so good having him fucking me, my face twisting in delight from the rapture building in me. He slammed into me with all that he had.

It was so good to have him fucking me. I whimpered as my orgasm swelled closer and closer. I couldn't take much more of his big-dick stuck fucking me hard. His Black cock stretched me out to my limits. It was incredible.

"Oh, my god," I whimpered as he buried into me. "I'm going to cum!"

"Yes, yes, you free-use ho! Cum on my big dick!" He slammed into me. "Let me feel that pussy going wild!"

He thrust back into my pussy. He buried deep and hard into my snatch. I loved that so much. I squeezed my cunt down him, reveling in that delight. He fucked me with all that he had. It was so good having him churning me up.

I whimpered in delight, my toes curling. I groaned, the heat rushing through me. It was so good to have him fucking me. It was so amazing to have him pounding me. I loved every second of his big dick thrusting away at me.

"Oh, fuck!" I gasped and burst in ecstasy.

I bucked in his arms, the tree groaning behind me. The rapture swept through my body and drowned my thoughts. My cunt writhed around his thrusting dick. The Black stud drew back his cock, my pussy suckling on him.

He buried into me and erupted.

"Fuck!" he snarled.

"Yes, yes, yes," I whimpered as his cum flooded my married pussy. He used me. "Oh, that's so good. That's amazing. Yes, yes, use me!"

He grunted with each spurt of cum that flooded my cunt. He filled me up with all his jizz. He spurted into me with every last drop that he had. I groaned, my cunt writhing around his dick. It was so good having all that pleasure rushing through me.

My pussy suckled at his dick as my mind drowned in rapture. The Black stud grunted with each blast of his cum. He dumped more and more of his jizz into me as he thoroughly used me. I quivered in delight as he flooded me with all that he had

"Yes, yes, yes," I moaned as he fired the last of his cum into me. "Oh, I hoped you enjoyed using me!"

"I did," he groaned. "Damn, I really, really did!"

I smiled in delight as he pulled his cock out of my pussy. "Well, I hope you jog in the park this time. I try to be here when I'm not cashiering at Target."

"I fucking will," he groaned as I savored his cum spilling out of me.

I felt so good as he pulled up his shorts. That magnificent cock went away. I shuddered, my pussy clenching. His cum spilled down my thighs. I quivered as he headed off. I continued jogging, my big boobs bounding before me.

Suddenly, all the men in the world had vanished. I passed women who didn't even glance at me. I reached my street and headed down it. None of my neighbors were out? Well, I was also supposed to let my family use me. I had a husband and two sons.

The mix of the Black man and his cum dripped down my thighs as I jogged up to the front door. I opened it, gleaming in sweat. I felt so good as I entered the house and found my sons playing XBox on the couch.

"Hey, boys," I said to Eddie and Rick. Eddie was my youngest and Rick was my oldest. They were still strapping boys, eighteen and twenty. I plopped down between them, my hands rubbing on their legs. "Mmm, do you two want to fuck your mommy? Just use her hard?"

Eddie and Rick both glanced at me. They really noticed that I was naked. They both threw their controllers down and shouted out in unison, "Yes, Mom!"

Finally, I had found a way to get them to stop playing their video games. I grinned at them as my hands rubbed at their cocks through their jeans. They both throbbed so hard. I was so eager for this. My tongue flicked through my lips.

"Only... How can I fuck you both at the same time?" I asked.

"There's a few ways, Mom," Rick said. My oldest grinned at me. "We can spit-roast you. You basically suck on one of our cocks while the other fucks you in the pussy. Or the ass. Then we can also DP you."

12