All Comments on 'Wishing for Free Use Sluts Ch. 11'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hmm...I have to be honest here. I am a little sad that you continued with this story instead of your 'Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age.' Both stories started posting about the same time and had a similar story format with extreme sexual encounters from different character perspectives, but at least 'Mommy's Incubus Son' had a better and more developed plot that seemed to be going in a grander direction. But the story just stopped at a bit of cliff hanger with the hero being fooled/taken away from his devoted growing slaves and the story fell apart as bad as the harem. Why? There was, and is...so much you can do with that story. But you went with this 'Free Use' story that doesn't make a lot of sense. In the beginning of the story he has some type of device he puts on which seems to be the origin of his abilities, but now he is just some type of god and all do what he wants? There's no explanation for what the device is, how does it work, why can he do the things he can, what are the limits of the tech, are there more people with the device, what happens when it doesn't work, what are the consequences of his actions when there's a problem...? It's just too unbelievable and I can't find myself immersing myself in this story.

great lovergreat lover3 months ago

This story is getting sillier with each new chapter. Time to stop reading 😂😠😂

MurakamiMurakami3 months ago

Great to see you back on the site with this excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is the first time I'm writing a comment here, to ask you to keep writing these stories, they're great!! The part about the teacher in the previous one and this part about the random woman are really good, please keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Mommy's Incubus Son is complted. You can see it on his blog.

nudist26nudist263 months ago

I don't want this to be the end of Madeline's story. I want to see her go to work naked as a FUS.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I hope we can see him free use his female friends, it would be an interesting dynamic especially if he has different types of friendships with them

SamboyooSamboyoo3 months ago

Pretty much all of the stories that I've read from this writer is so unbelievably good to the point that I can't help but want more so I really hope we get to have more soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The sex scenes are hot; but very repetitive. Leaving aside the times you tweaked the wording and sentence order to copy a paragraph, you used the phrase the phrase "all that he had" 16 times in this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

You’ve got stones to post the same story 100 times and just update the terminology to whatever trend your discord followers are using that week. You’re grammar is terrible, you frequently forget to change the ages of your characters to something that isn’t disgusting, and you remind me how much of what internet people think is “writing,” is just performative pandering to people that don’t want to examine why they want what they want. For your followers sake, please grow up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...