Wishing for Free Use Sluts Ch. 14

Story Info
The mommy is eager to be used by the men in her family!
7.6k words
4.71
15.8k
24

Part 14 of the 18 part series

Updated 04/25/2024
Created 06/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Free Use Wife & Mother

Madeline Stover - Day 4

I was in bed with my husband, dozing, when I felt one of our boys crawl into it. Was it my youngest, Eddie, or my oldest, Rick? I was snuggled up to my husband, my back to whichever one of our boys decided to use me in the morning.

I was a free-use slut, of course. That wonderful guy I met in the park with his sex slave pet had told me so. He wanted to use me by letting every man use me, especially my husband and two sons. I had to take care of my family first and foremost.

The three men I loved the most had first dibs to use my body.

I was naked. I had made love to my husband before we went to sleep. He was like a young man, invigorated by how slutty I had become. It was wonderful. I loved sex so much now. I shuddered as the dick slid into my butt-crack.

Was he going to fuck me in my asshole? But, no, he went lower to my taint. To my pussy lips. I shuddered as my son thrust into me. I groaned at that big dick. It was definitely Rick. He just was larger than his younger brother.

"Mmm, Rick," I purred as my son filled up my pussy. He was back where he belonged.

That wonderful cock drew back. My pussy clenched down on him. He thrust back into me. It felt so good to have him do that. He buried to the hilt in my pussy. I squeezed my cunt down on him, loving the way he thrust away at me.

He pumped in and out of my cunt. He fucked me with strength. It was so delicious. I shuddered against my husband as that big dick pounded me. My boobs rubbed into my husband's chest as I enjoyed every thrust.

Every wonderful plunge of that dick into my pussy. I groaned as he fucked me hard and fast. He churned me up with those thrusts. They were just perfect. I squeezed my cunt down on him as he rammed into me again and again.

"Oh, yes, yes, yes," I whimpered. "Oh, that's good. That's just so good. Oh, I love it! I love it so much!"

He fucked me good and hard. My husband stirred as our eldest son churned up my pussy. He blinked and frowned at me. "Are you... trembling?"

"Our son is fucking my pussy," I moaned.

"Oh," my husband said. "Mind if you suck my dick while he does that?"

"I'm free to be used," I purred.

"Yeah, Dad, just stick your dick in Mom's mouth. She's such a slut."

"Such a slut," I purred in agreement as my husband rolled up onto his knees. I lifted my head as my son fucked me and used my arm to prop it up. My husband's dick bobbed before me. "Aaaaahhhh!"

I opened my mouth wide and swallowed his cock. I tasted my pussy faintly on him, groaning in delight as I suckled happily on him. He groaned as I did that. He stared down at me with such heat in his eyes. I winked at him as I swirled my tongue around his dick.

He groaned in delight as I nursed on him with all that I had. It was so much fun to nurse on him like that. He groaned as I suckled on him. My son pumped away at my pussy. He drove in and out of me, his dick so big and thick in me.

"Mom!" He groaned.

"Shit, Madeline," my husband panted.

I winked at him and flicked my tongue around his dick. It was just a fantastic experience to nurse on him as our son fucked me. Rick plunged that big dick in and out of my pussy. I shuddered as he stirred me up with it.

It was so good to have him doing that. He plunged over and over into my pussy. My cunt held him tight as he stirred me up. I loved every last second of him doing that. I shuddered, savoring that pleasure as he fucked me.

He pounded me, groaning as he did. "Mom! Mom!"

I loved suckling on my husband's dick as my son fucked me. I nursed on Spencer with passion as Rick fucked me hard. Spencer groaned as my cheeks hollowed with the force of my suckling. I danced my tongue around his cock, loving him immensely.

His face twisted as I suckled on him, my orgasm building and building as I loved him. It was so good to suckle on Spencer with all that I had. It was just a joy to nurse with passion. My tongue flicked around his dick while Rick hammered my cunt.

"I can't wait to feel that cunt writhing around my dick, Mom," my son grunted.

"Yes, yes, fuck your mother," Spencer panted. "That's it. Enjoy her pussy!"

"Enjoying it, Dad!" he grunted as he fucked me.

I was so happy to be used by my son and husband. I nursed hard on Spencer's cock while I clenched my pussy down on Rick's thrusting dick. He churned me up, the incestuous bliss about to burst through me.

I couldn't wait for it. I loved him fucking me. He pounded me so hard with his big dick. It was just an outstanding moment to have him fucking me so hard. He plowed into me with all that he had. He thrust into my pussy with that wonderful dick.

I nursed with all my might on my husband's cock. His salty precum was delicious. My entire body shook as I wanted to cum so hard. I loved how he fucked me so hard. He thrust into me with force. It was just an amazing moment.

My son buried into me.

I climaxed.

Squealing around my husband's dick, my pussy spasmed around my son's rod. The pleasure swept through me. It was such a glorious moment. I was so glad to have all that ecstasy rushing through my body. I trembled through it, so joyful of all this bliss.

It was a beautiful moment. I was happy for it. The pleasure swept through me. I groaned as the heat swept through me. I was so happy here. My cunt writhed around my son's dick. He buried into me and erupted.

"Mom!" he cried as his incestuous seed pumped into my pussy.

My motherly cunt rejoiced. I suckled at him as I nursed hard on my husband's cock. He growled out, tossing back his head. His salty cum spurted into my mouth. I moaned in delight as two of my men dumped their loads into me.

I was so happy to have all that spunk pumping into my mouth. I gulped it down. It was just an incredible moment. I loved all that delight spurting into my mouth. It was just fabulous. I shuddered, the cum spilling down my throat.

"Yes, yes, yes, Madeline!" my husband growled.

He spurted so much of his cum into my mouth. I loved that heat pouring down my throat as my pussy milked our son's dick. He spurted so much of his spunk into my mouth. It was such a joy to have all that spunk spilling down my throat.

It was perfect.

I loved every last drop of that spunk. I savored it pouring down my throat. It was just a wonderful treat. I was so happy for it. I loved all that jizz spilling down my throat. I loved it. I was in heaven right now.

Just so pleased to have them dumping their loads into me.

"Mom!" Rick groaned as he fired the last of his cum into my pussy.

My orgasm crested in me as I gulped down the last blast of my husband's cum. My body buzzed with my ecstasy. I felt so good. I was just so happy. My husband slipped his dick out of my mouth. I panted, smiling.

I was so happy to be a free-use slut.

* * *

Tina Franklin

The salty flavor of Tony's cum still lingered in my mouth as I made out with Angela and Bitch, his two sex slaves. I shuddered as he had a new way to use me. He wanted me to sit on his cock and ride him in the middle of class.

I was more than happy to do that.

The lesson continued as my round boobs jiggled before me. He smiled at me as I straddled him. I was so glad I did squats to get a tight tush because I would be performing some to work my cunt up and down his big dick.

My pussy was so wet to enjoy this. I grabbed his dick and pressed him into my bush. This wonderful tingle raced through me as he brushed my pussy lips. This was just wild. I was so glad for it. I plunged my cunt down his cock.

I gasped as he filled me up. It was just an incredible moment to have all that wonderful rod in me. My head threw back as this amazing nerd used me. He groaned, his eyes squeezing shut behind his glasses as I sat impaled on him.

"Tina," he groaned.

"Oh, Master, enjoy using her," purred Bitch, his big sister.

"Yes, yes, that's so hot," moaned Angela, the sexy cheerleader who had cucked her football-star boyfriend to be used by Tony.

And I understood why. This cock was amazing.

I was so glad to be used, of course, but even more thrilled that he stretched me out so completely. That he felt just amazing in me. I squeezed my twat around him and lifted myself with my legs. My thighs and calves felt the burn.

I groaned and plunged back down him. It felt so good to do that. I took him to the hilt in my cunt and squeezed about him again. I rode him, working my snatch up and down his dick. It was just an amazing rush.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned. "That's it. That's so good. That's just amazing."

"So fucking amazing," he growled. "You just love to be used by me!"

"Yes!" I moaned and plunged my cunt down his dick.

I shuddered on him and slid back up him. His hands grabbed my ass. I loved how his fingers dug into my rump. It was just so good to have that big dick in me. I loved it immensely. I savored riding him. My pussy gripped him.

That thick shaft reached so deep into me on the downstrokes. I groaned at that wonderful moment. It was just so perfect. He groaned, gripping my rump with those fingers of his. They felt so good holding me. I loved it.

I would have a huge climax. A big cum. I would just cum so hard. I whimpered as I worked my cunt up and down his dick. His cock reached so deep into my pussy. I loved it. My boobs bounced and jiggled as I plunged down him.

"Yes!" he groaned. "Oh, damn, that's good. You're so tight and hot!"

"Thank you!" I whimpered. "I want to please you. I want to be used by you."

"Every woman lives to be used by you," Angela whimpered.

"Yep," said Janet in the seat next to ours. She was writing down notes. Just a simple statement of fact.

I bet Tony's mother would even let him use her.

I hugged him and kissed him on the mouth. I was just so happy to have this big dick in me. I loved him stretching me out. The massage was amazing. I hurtled towards my climax. I would have a huge orgasm on his dick.

Just a massive one.

I ground my clit into his pubic bone. Sparks sizzled through me. I would have a mighty cum. I couldn't wait for that moment. I was so eager to just burst hard. It was just so delicious. Just so wondrous. I wiggled my hips and plunged down that big dick.

I rose toward my orgasm. My thighs and calves burned, but I kept riding him. I kept working my cunt a few inches up and down his dick. It was so amazing. His fingers gripped my rump. He helped to lift me, moaning into my lips.

I loved kissing him as I rode him.

I savored making out with this nerdy hunk.

I plunged my cunt down his cock, hurtling toward that moment when I would cum. His hands kneaded my butt-cheeks. My boobs rubbed into his chest through his T-shirt. That felt so good. I would have a mighty climax.

Just cum so hard on him. I would explode and explode. I couldn't wait for all that pleasure to burst out of me. It would be mind-numbing. I worked my cunt up and down his dick as I hurtled toward that moment when I would cum.

I broke the kiss and moaned, "Oh, yes, yes, that's it!"

"Fuck!" he snarled as I plunged my cunt down his dick. "Let me feel that pussy going wild around my cock. You can do it."

"Yes, yes, I can be used by you!" I gasped and plunged down him. I burst into rapture.

My pussy convulsed around his dick. I loved that heat sweeping through me. Stars flashed across my vision as I came on him. I groaned through such wondrous bliss. It was just such a perfect moment. I groaned, my pussy writhing around his dick.

My cunt rippled around him. I suckled at him with all that I had. It was so good to feel that pleasure washing through me as his fingers dug into my flesh. He threw back his head and growled out in his pleasure.

He erupted into me.

I gasped as his cum spurted into my pussy. He flooded me with his passion. I loved all that spunk splashing against my cervix. It was perfect to have him erupting into me again and again. I loved every second of it. My twat rippled around his dick.

"Oh, that's it," I whimpered. "That's so good. Oh, my god, that's amazing. Your cum is spurting into me! You're using me, Tony!"

"Yes, he is," Bitch moaned.

"You're so blessed," Angela cooed and kissed me on the butt-cheek as my cunt writhed around her owner's dick. "So blessed."

I was blessed to be used. There were, like, 4 billion women in the world, and I was one of the few that got to be used by him. I shuddered on him, my pussy milking his dick. I worked out every drop of cum that he had in him.

It was just a perfect treat. He soaked my womb with all that jizz. I savored every second of quivering here. I panted, my heart pounding a mile a minute. This was such a beautiful moment. A big smile spread on my lips. I was so glad for it.

Just so happy to have all his cum spurting into me. It was a beautiful thing. I shuddered through it all, my heart pounding a wild beat. His cock spurted a few more times into my pussy. He groaned as I wrung him dry.

"Damn," he groaned, "Tomorrow, I expect you to have a collar and leash. Today is your last day as a free woman. I own your ass tomorrow."

I squealed in delight and kissed him again, so happy I would be used as his sex slave for the rest of my life. I was just so lucky.

* * *

Madeline Stover

My sons and husband had called in sick, but I still had to go to work. I wanted to go to work and be used. It was why I came downstairs wearing only thigh-high stockings. I had on my five-inch pumps, my big boobs bouncing. My nipples were hard.

"Do you have time to ride my cock before you go to work, Mom?" Rick asked, shoving down the sweatpants he wore to pull out his dick.

"Yeah, and I could fuck your ass, honey," Spencer said. My husband shut the recliner and rose to his feet.

"Well, of course I have time," I purred. "But only once, then I really have to go to work and earn some money being a free-use cashier."

"Thanks, Mom," Eddie said as I mounted the couch. I grabbed his cock and pressed him into my bush. I shuddered at the kiss of my youngest son's dick against my pussy lips. I plunged down him, taking him to the hilt. "And honey, my asshole has our oldest son's cum in me. He caught me coming out of the bedroom. I should be nice and lubed."

"I wondered where that scamp got to," Spencer said as he moved up behind me. He pressed his dick into my butt-crack already soaked in our son's spunk. He found my sloppy asshole and thrust.

I squeezed my pussy around my youngest son's dick as his father's bigger cock popped into my asshole. I groaned in delight as that wonderful dick sank into my bowels. I moaned as Rick came naked down the stairs.

"I thought you had to go to work," he said.

"I had time for one more fuck," I purred. "Do you need me to suck your dick clean of my asshole?"

"Yes, Mom," he groaned and jumped up on the couch. Normally, would yell at him for jumping on the furniture, but it was so he could shove his dirty dick into my mouth.

I opened wide as my pussy and asshole squeezed down around Rick's brother and father. I swallowed my eldest's cock, loving the earthy flavor of my asshole. I suckled on him, nursing to buff him clean.

I loved it as his father pulled back his cock. Spencer's dick massaged my bowels. I moaned and slid up Eddie's dick. I squeezed about him, savoring his smaller rod in me. I moaned around Rick's cock, buffing him clean with my tongue.

"Mommy!" Eddie groaned as I plunged down his shaft, taking him to the root.

"Yes, yes, Madeline," grunted Spencer as he fucked away at my asshole.

He pumped in and out of me, driving me wild with that big dick of his. I loved every second of being fucked by him. He stirred me up with that mighty dick. He plowed to the hilt in me again and again. It was just an amazing moment. I groaned at what he did.

I squeezed my anal sheath down on that mighty cock. My husband fucked me as I rode one of our son's dick and polished the other one's pole. I danced my tongue around that thick shaft. It was just so good to do that. Just amazing.

I plunged down my son's amazing cock. I rode him fast and hard. It was so good to do that. My asshole melted around my husband's cock. My boobs jiggled, my nipples aching. They were so hard. I was feeling so amazing.

I loved it.

"Yes, yes, Mom!" Rick groaned as I nursed on his cock. The sour flavor of my asshole faded. "That's it!"

I purred around him and kept sucking on him.

He growled as I did that. It was so wonderful to nurse on him. I loved it. I worked my mouth up and down his cock. It was just an incredible delight. I loved every last second of that delight. I nursed on him, my tongue flicking around his crown.

My husband pumped away at my asshole while I rode our youngest's dick. That youthful cock felt so good in my pussy. My husband hammered me, turning as he did. I moaned around our son's dick, loving that rod in my mouth.

I nursed on him with all that I had. I loved how he groaned as I did that. I suckled on him, nursing with such might. He growled as he stared down at me. He loved what I did to him. I winked at him as that big dick fucked my bowels.

He pumped away at me, groaning, "Madeline!"

"Mommy!" Eddie groaned as my pussy massaged his cock.

It was so rewarding to have all that pleasure building in me. I would have such a huge climax. A big burst of cum that would sweep through me. I shuddered at that mighty dick plowed to the hilt in my asshole. It was such a wonderful thing.

My pussy melted around my son's dick as I nursed hard on his brother's big rod. The salty flavor of Rick's precum grew stronger and stronger. I hurtled toward my climax. I would have a mighty explosion of bliss. Just cum so hard.

I trembled, plunging down that hot cunt. I shuddered, savoring the heat washing through me. I plunged down that hot pussy. It was so good to work my cunt up and down that delicious dick as my asshole melted around my husband's rod.

"Mom!" groaned Rick. "Shit!"

"Yes, yes, cum in your mother's mouth and pussy, boys," Spencer panted as he fucked me. "Use her! She's a whore to be used!"

I was! A mommy-whore. A hot-wife slut. A free-use skank.

I plunged my cunt down my youngest's dick as my husband buried his cock into my asshole. I gasped around the cock in my mouth as I climaxed. I came and came hard. It was so good to have all that pleasure rushing through me. I groaned, my eyes rolling back in my head. It was so good to have that pleasure.

The rapture swept through me. I groaned, nursing on the dick in my mouth. Rapture drowned my mind as my pussy and asshole spasmed around my son's and my husband's cocks. They both groaned as they enjoyed me.

"Fuck, Madeline," groaned Spencer as he buried into my asshole. He erupted.

"Mommy!" squealed Eddie as he flooded my pussy with his spunk.

Stars flashed across my vision as the heat burned so hot through me. I loved it. I savored the two jets of cum spurting into my pussy. I groaned as I nursed hard on the dick in my mouth. I suckled with such force on Rick's dick.

"Yes, Mom!" he groaned and spurted all his cum into my mouth.

The salty jizz set me off. I came a second time, my pussy and asshole spasming even harder around my youngest's and husband's dicks. It was just amazing to have all three of the men I loved flooding my holes with their spunk. I loved it so much.

I shuddered through my rapture as my pussy milked my youngest dry. He flooded me with all that spunk. He filled me up to the brim with it. I was just so glad to have it. I was so thrilled to have all that jizz spurting into me.

I loved every last second of my husband's spunk spurting into my asshole, Eddie's cum into my snatch, and Rick's cum into my mouth. My husband and two sons filled me up with their seed. They all ran dry as I quivered through my ecstasy.

12