Wishing for Free Use Sluts Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was fantastic to use her asshole. I loved every last second of this heat. It was incredible. I spurted into her bowels. I filled her anal sheath with my passion. I erupted one last time, her flesh massaging me. She worked out all the cum. It felt so good. So damned amazing.

I panted and stared up at the ceiling. The fun up there sounded like it was winding down. I should check in on them. I ripped my dick out of Bitch's asshole and grabbed the butt plug. Her anal ring gaped open, cum swimming in her depths.

I shoved the toy back into her asshole.

"Master!" she squealed.

I rose and headed to the stairs. I climbed them, my dick bouncing before me. I hurried down the hallway to my parents' room to find Mom and Angela cuddled on the mused sheets, naked and both of them smeared in pussy cream. I bet they had both just finished sixty-nining.

"My dick's dirty, Mom," I said. "You and Angela need to suck me clean. I want to cum on your faces."

Mom broke the kiss and smiled. "You know I love being used by you, honey."

"Yes, Master," Angela said, her red hair framing her lush face.

My cheerleader-slave and busty mother crawled off the be and headed to me. I was so eager for this. My dick throbbed with excitement as they both reached me at the same time. Mom's blonde hair swayed about her mature features, her blue eyes sparkling with delight.

She grabbed the base of my big dick with her thumb and forefinger as she leaned toward the right side. Angela took the left. My mom and sex slave both licked up my rod together. I shuddered as their warm tongues stroked up and up my dirty shaft.

"Fuck," I groaned as they polished my pole.

They reached the tip and flicked over it. Their lips met. They kissed, both of them purring in delight. Mom seemed so into kissing my sex slave. She wasn't like this with my sisters. Mom wasn't actually into incest, but she was so happy to be used by me that she enjoyed it for my sake.

This... Kissing a sexy girl... Mom loved that.

The pair broke the kiss and licked at the sides of my shaft. The nibbled on my cock with their soft lips, their blue and green eyes staring up at me. I slid my fingers through their blonde and red tresses, savoring the silky texture. Their lips reached the crown of my dick.

I groaned as they nibbled on the crown. They felt so good doing that to me. I groaned as they flicked their tongues around my dick. A hot shiver ran through me. It was so good to feel them doing that. I loved it.

"Yes," I groaned. "Oh, damn, that's good."

They both purred their delight and licked at my dick with passion, their lips meeting. Mom kissed Angela for a moment before she engulfed my dick. I loved Mom's lips sliding over my dirty crown and sealing around my shaft.

Her tongue polished my crown. I groaned, my hands balling up into fists as she loved me with her mouth. She nursed on me with all her loving passion. It was so incredible to have her doing that. I loved it. I savored that heat.

"Shit, shit, shit," I groaned. "Damn, Mom!"

She moaned around my dick. She suckled on me with all that she had. It was just incredible to have her doing that. I loved it immensely. She worked her mouth up and down my dick. She bobbed up and down me. It was fantastic.

"Yes, yes, yes, Mom," I groaned. "That's incredible!"

She purred her agreement, her hips wiggling back and forth as she suckled on me. She worked her lips up and down my dick. She suckled on me with all that she had. It was so incredible to have her bobbing her head like that. I groaned, my face twisting in delight.

"Shit!" I groaned as she nursed on me like that. "Oh, shit, that's good!"

She winked at me before popping her mouth off my cock. "I know how you like to use me, honey."

"Yes, Master!" Angela moaned and swallowed my cock.

"My, my, she's such a sexy thing," Mom purred. "She's such a wonderful chose for you to use as a sex slave. Just so wonderful."

I grinned at her. "Have fun up here."

"I did," she purred. Then she added, "Because you were using me. I love being used by you."

"Right," I said, nodding and savoring that hot mouth working up and down my dick. "I'm glad you had fun being used by her."

Such delight burned across Mom's face as Angela suckled on my dick. Mom's hand slid down the cheerleader's back and found her butt-cheek. She kneaded Angela's ass. The cheerleader-slave suckled harder on my dick as Mom did that. I loved it. My cock throbbed in Angela's mouth as she polished my pole clean of Bitch's asshole.

Mom kneaded the cheerleader-slave as the slut suckled on my dick. It was so incredible to have her bobbing her head. It was just an incredible moment to have that hot mouth working up and down my dick. The pressure in my nuts rose.

"Mmm, don't forget to share, my little cheerleader-slut," purred Mom.

Angela popped her mouth off my dick and moaned, "Sorry, Mrs. Carter. Enjoy your son!"

Mom swallowed my dick, so happy to be used by me. I savored the love shining in her blue eyes. I had twisted this uptight woman into being my whore, and I would force her to accept who she truly was. It would be so hot watching Mom cuckold Dad with other women.

I savored that hot mouth working up and down my dick. Mom suckled on me as she cucked Dad right now. I loved it. I wanted to cum on her face. On both hers and Angela's faces. I wanted to coat them in my spunk.

Mom popped her mouth off. Angela took over.

"Yes!" I growled.

My cheerleader-slave suckled hard on my dick. She worked her mouth up and down me. She nursed with such hot passion. I would have a big climax. I couldn't wait to dump my load onto her face. Just shower her in my spunk.

That hot mouth felt so amazing around my dick. I groaned, a big smile spreading on my lips. She nursed on me with all that she had. It was just an outstanding moment. I shuddered, rising toward that moment when I would cum.

I would erupt on their faces.

Mom and my sex slave passed me back and forth. They suckled on me for a few bobs of their heads, sliding their lips up and down my shaft, before plopping their lips off. The other would take over, loving me with passion.

"Mmm, you're going to cum all over our faces," Mom moaned. "Women are meant to be used by you, Tony! Yes, we are!"

"Fuck, yes!" I growled as Angela ripped her mouth off my cock. Mom swallowed me. "Meant to be used. Created to be used. Exist to be used!"

Angela beamed at me as Mom worshiped my dick with her hot mouth.

My nuts tightened as the two sluts passed me back and forth. The mature beauty and the young hottie pleasured me. I savored the taboo delight of Mom's lips and the wonderful passion of Angela's tongue. They both were amazing.

The pressure built and built at the tip of my dick. The need to cum swelled in me. I hurtled toward that moment. I was so ready for it. Just so eager to flood them with all that I had. I wanted to cum and cum and cum.

Just splatter them with my spunk. It would be so good to hose them down. They suckled on me with passion. They nursed on me with hunger. It was incredible to have them loving me with their hot mouths. I was so happy.

"Shit!" I groaned. "Shit, shit, shit, that's good. That's so good! I'm going to cum!"

Mom ripped her mouth off my dick and moaned, "Cum on us! Use us!"

"Jizz all over our faces, Master!" Angela moaned, fisting the tip of my cock, her hand engulfing my aching crown.

I roared and erupted.

The pleasure slammed through me as I coated Mom's and Angela's faces in my spunk. I hosed them down with my dick. The pleasure rushed through me. It was an absolute bliss to have that ecstasy washing through me. I groaned with each blast of spunk.

I spurted over and over again. My mom and Angela caught my jizz on their pink tongues. I coated their lush faces. Their delicate noses. I drenched either cheekbones and splattered their tresses. Spunk dripped onto their boobs, Mom's bigger than Angela's.

"Shit, yes!" I groaned.

It was incredible to pump my cum onto their faces. I loved this so much. I savored every last second of spurting onto them. It was an incredible rush. The stars sparkled across my vision. They danced around me. It was wild to see.

I groaned with each blast of spunk. I spurted everything that I had onto their faces. I flooded them with spunk. It was so good to coated them in jizz. I felt so good about that. I trembled with this ecstasy sweeping through me.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I groaned as I fired a final spurt of cum onto their faces.

Mom and Angela attacked each other. They licked up my cum and kissed each other. Mom groped Angela's tit with one hand, the other squeezing the cheerleader-slave's ass. I smiled at that as they snowballed my cum back and forth.

I watched the two sluts licking my spunk up. Mom moaned as she shared it with Angela. She kissed her, kneading the girl's tit. It was hot to watch. Cum dripped from their faces onto their breasts. Mom broke the kiss.

"Mmm," she purred and ducked her head down. She engulfed Angela's nipple.

How interesting.

She suckled on it all on her own. Yes, my mom was a closeted lesbian. I would help her to admit it. I wouldn't force her. I would guide her. I had to do this carefully. Plans burned in my mind as I would use Mom and every other woman.

And one day, Mom would use women, too. I would give her that ability. She would have the permission to use any woman she desired. I couldn't wait for that day. For now, I just watched her suckling on that nipple.

She popped her mouth off and purred, "I should get started on dinner. Unless..."

My stomach rumbled. "We'll have more fun after dinner. In fact, after you're done with the dishes, you can take Angela upstairs and make love to her as late into the night as you want."

Her eyes burst with joy. Then she shuddered. "Because that's how you want to use me, right?"

I winked at her and said, "Your choice, Mom."

She glanced at Angela. "I mean... I want you to be happy with me. I know that this makes you happy. I'll do it. All night with her."

I smiled. Yes, she would become fully a lesbian. I would be the only dick she would crave. Hell, it was clear she never was into Dad. She just did her "wifely" duty. I was the only cock she wanted because of my power.

Just the way it should be.

* * *

Abigail Carter - Day Five

I kissed Angela goodbye. We had spent the entire night together. My husband grumbled about sleeping on the couch, but I was being used by our son. It had been magical. We made love in so many ways. It was a shame we didn't have those toys lesbians liked.

Not that I was a lesbian.

"Have fun at school," I told Tony. "Use lots of girls."

He grinned at me. "That's the plan. Love you, Mom. If you get horny today for any reason, masturbate. Don't feel any shame, even if you are thinking about a girl."

"Okay, honey." I hugged him, pressing my naked body to his clothed chest. I kissed my son. I loved being used by him so much.

I broke the kiss. He headed out the door holding Bitch's and Angela's leashes. Debbie skipped out with him, waving goodbye. I stood there naked and horny. I stared at Angela's ass swishing down the sidewalk before I shuddered and slid my hand down my stomach.

I would masturbate thinking about her and cum so hard.

* * *

Tina Franklin

I was a ball of nerves as I waited outside the college for Tony, holding the purple leash and collar. I was so ready to be his. I wore a simple dress with nothing beneath. I knew I would be ordered to strip naked. I couldn't wait.

Then there he was. His little sister skipped before him, her pigtails flying. She grinned at me, seeing me holding the leash. She darted up to me and stopped before me. She examined me with a critical eye.

"Yep, you'll do, slut!" she said and slapped me on the ass before heading inside. "Be a good sex slave to my big brother!"

"I will," I said, trembling. If that was how Tony wanted to use me—how my Master—wanted to use me, then I would be used that way.

He strode up to me, Bitch and Angela naked behind him. They both had hard nipples. It was still warm since it was September 13th, but it would get chilly in a week or two more. By the time October rolled around, the bad weather would come, too.

"Purple, huh," he said and held it up to my hair. "Yeah, that goes great with your black tresses. Nice."

I blushed and trembled there. "So... You'll use me as your sex slave?"

"For the rest of your life," he said, opening the collar. "Get naked. You're mine, Tina. I own you body and soul."

Such joy burst in me. To be used as his sex slave for the rest of my life was a dream come true. Sure, I had never imagined such a concept until yesterday, but it still felt like it was my destiny. I had been born to be used by this sexy guy.

I reached behind me and unzipped the back of my dress. I ripped it off and threw it into the trash can beside me. I didn't need some dumpy clothes. The cool, morning air washed around my naked body, my nipples hard. My pussy dripped, soaking my shaved pussy.

He opened the collar and placed it around my neck. I shivered at it. Mom and I had shopped for the perfect one last night. He cinched it tight. I shuddered in delight as he did that. Then he took the collar and clicked it on.

My pussy clenched.

"Nice," he said and cupped my pussy. "Mmm, and you shaved your cunt."

"I thought you'd like that since Angela and Bitch are bare," I said, whimpering.

"Yes, I do," he said. "Though I like that my mom has her thick bush."

"Me, too, Master," Angela said.

He chuckled like that was a joke.

I just shuddered as his finger furrowed my folds. He rubbed up and down my slit. I groaned, my eyes rolling back into my head at his touch. It was just electric to have him do that to me. I quivered in delight as his digit found my clit.

I whimpered as he rubbed that in slow circles. His touch was so skilled. He knew just what he was doing to me. It was so fantastic to have him stroking me like that. I loved every last second of his touch. My master knew how to stimulate at women.

"Oh, Master," I groaned.

His fingers slid into me. I gasped, my back arching and my round boobs thrusting at him. "Master."

"Just such a good pussy," he said. "You know, you have a wonderful cunt. You are perfect to own, you know that."

"Thank you, Master," I whimpered.

"Just perfect." He pulled his fingers out of my cunt and slid them into his mouth. He suckled on them as I shuddered there. With my twat shaved bare, my juices trickled hot down my thighs. "Damn, that's good."

Students flowed past us inside the building as he stared at me. He smiled like a cat staring at a mouse. A lion staring at the gazelle. I so wanted to be hunted by him. He held the leash in his other hand, the physical manifestation of his ownership.

"Turn around," he said. "Hands against the wall. Thrust out that ass."

"Yes, Master," I moaned, my cunt so eager to be penetrated.

I spun around and grabbed the wall. I thrust my rump out at him and wiggled it back and forth. My pussy cream dripped down my thighs. I was so ready for him to penetrate me. I so wanted him to ram into me and make me cum.

He pressed his cock right into my folds. I groaned as he slid up and down my slit. He teased me with his mighty cock. My boobs jiggled. A cool breeze swept over us. I gasped at that caress. My nipples throbbed and my skin broke out in goose pimples. I shivered.

He rammed his big dick into me.

I gasped as that mighty cock slammed into my cunt. It felt so good to have him sliding into my snatch. I squeezed down on him, loving the feel of his dick sliding into me. He made me shiver in joy as he filled me up. There was so much of him. Just so much of that big dick.

I whimpered in delight as he filled up my snatch. It was just incredible. I wiggled my hips back and forth. It was just an outstanding treat to have that big dick in me. I clenched my cunt down on him and gloried in this moment.

"Master! Master!" I moaned as he fucked me so hard. "Oh, Master, that's so good. That's amazing. Yes, yes, yes!"

He thrust in and out of my cunt.

"Hey, Tina!" my friend Martha said.

"Hey!" I whimpered as Master fucked me so hard. "I'm being used as his sex slave!"

"Awesome! Have fun!" My friend vanished inside.

That wonderful cock kept fucking me. It was so good to have him fucking me. He pounded my snatch with all that he had. It was just incredible to have that big dick fucking me. I shuddered, savoring that delight. It was just so good to have him hammering me.

I shuddered in delight as he buried deep and hard into my pussy. My cunt clenched down on him. I whimpered, my orgasm building and building in him. I would have a huge climax. I couldn't wait for that moment to explode through me.

His cock buried deep and hard into me. He fucked me with such powerful strokes. It was amazing to have him fucking me like that. He plowed into my snatch. I loved every last second of that huge dick slamming into me.

He thrust away at me. He churned me up with his wonderful dick. He fucked me with such force. It was outstanding to have him burying into me. I groaned, savoring that wonderful dick fucking me. He buried into me with such force.

"Yes, yes, yes," I whimpered. "Oh, that's incredible. Damn, damn, that's good. That's so good!"

"It is!" growled Master. "Let me felt that pussy convulsing around me, slave!"

"Yes, Master!" I whimpered, my flesh squeezing down on him. "Ooh, ooh, that's so good. That's just incredible!"

He grunted, fucking me with such force. I loved every last second of him thrusting away at me. He buried to the hilt in my pussy. My cunt smiled around him. His hands squeezed my tits. I felt the collar around me.

He owned me.

I was his. His cum-dumpster. His slut. His slave. Forever.

"Master!" I gasped out and came.

"Ooh, go, Tina!" squealed Bitch as my pussy writhed around our Master's thrusting dick.

He grunted as he fucked my spasming twat. He plunged into me again and again. He buried into my twat with all that he had. It was so good to have him burying into me. My snatch suckled at him, the waves of rapture sweeping through me.

"Fuck!" he growled and erupted.

His cum fired into my pussy. Blast after blast of his hot cum flooded me. I groaned with each delight. He pumped more and more of that spunk into me. It was so good to have him spurting over and over into my snatch.

Just so amazing to have that big dick flooding me with his spunk. My cunt writhed around him. I suckled at him, the heat washing through me. I groaned, my eyes rolling back in my head as I enjoyed this delight.

It was so good to have it all sweeping through me. I loved every last second of that heat washing through my body. It was so good to have it flooding through me. I groaned, my cunt writhing around his big dick. It was just so good.

So amazing.

I shuddered, my pussy rippling around that mighty rod. I savored that heat washing through me as he filled my cunt with his seed. The rapture drowned my mind. Bliss engulfed me. I groaned, my heart pounding in my chest. It was just fantastic.

"Master! Master!" I howled as he pumped more and more of his spunk into me.

"Goddamn," he growled and erupted one last time.

I shuddered, savoring having all that spunk in me. It was just so good to have it all in me. I felt so good. Just so happy to have all that jizz in me. He flooded me with that spunk. A big smile stretched across his lips.

I shuddered with the delight of this moment. I had all his cum in me. Just every last drop of his spunk. I shuddered as my cunt writhed around his dick, working out any last drops of his spunk. It was just so good.

"Good cum, Master?" Angela asked.

"Always a good cum when I use a sex slave's cunt," Master said.