Wishing for Free Use Sluts Ch. 17

Story Info
The young man uses his mind-controlled mother and sisters!
7.6k words
4.59
10.9k
15

Part 17 of the 18 part series

Updated 04/25/2024
Created 06/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Using His Hot Mom and Sexy Sisters

Tony Carter - Day Four

I smiled at how eager Mom was as she ran up the stairs following my sex slave Angela. The ties of Mom's apron bounced across her ass as she was so eager to be "used" by me by having sex with Angela. Oh, yeah, Mom really was a closeted lesbian who thought it was sinful.

But I could use her and let her indulge in her desires. I liked that.

"Big brother!" gasped Debbie. I turned to see her naked. She must have doffed her clothes in a flash. She jumped onto the couch, bouncing on her knees. Her twin pigtails of strawberry-blonde hair flew out to the side as she did that. "You're going to fuck me, right? You told Mom you were going to use me, and you know how I love being used by you and I love being your little sister's lover! Your sister-mistress!"

"Very true," I said and dropped to my knees. "So, spread those legs. I'm going to eat your tight, young cunt while Bitch sucks my dick."

"Yes!" she squealed and jumped. She landed on her butt, her legs scissoring part to flash her shaved pussy. Mom had helped shave it on Sunday. That had been a great day. I pulled out oh my phone and snapped a picture.

"About to eat my sister-mistress's pussy. When you're my wife, I'll cheat on you all the time with her! Isn't that hot?" I sent that to the preacher's daughter.

She sent back, "So hot! Cheat on me with your little sister all the time! I want you to use every woman. Ooh, I wish I was there."

"Our date will be fantastic," I sent her.

"Texting your girlfriend," Debbie purred in a taunting way. "Tony and Jenny, sitting in a tree. K I S S I N G. First comes love! Then comes marriage! Then comes a baby and a baby carriage!"

"And a hot threesome with her Mom," I said and buried my face into my little sister's sweet pussy. I loved how bald she was. I licked her.

She squealed in delight, her braces flashing. She was such a sexy thing. My dick was so hard as I tongued my little sister's cunt. I licked and lapped at her with passion. It was just so much fun to feast on my baby sister's twat. I stroked up and down her folds.

Bitch knelt beside me. My big sister ducked her head down, her blonde hair spilling around her face. She unzipped my pants and unsnapped them. She reached into the fly and pulled out my cock. She stroked me and kissed the tip.

"Master," she moaned before she swallowed me.

It was so hot to have my little sister's mouth around my dick. She felt so good licking me like that. I shuddered at the feel of her sliding her tongue over my flesh. It was a fantastic delight. She tongued me with all that she had. I loved how she stroked her tongue over my hot flesh. She flicked about me in this exciting way.

I groaned in delight as she tongued me. It was just so hot to feel her doing that to me. I groaned at the feel of her tongue flicking around me. It was an absolute treat. I enjoyed every last second of this. It was a treat.

"Yes, yes, yes," she whimpered. "Oh, wow, that's so good. That's just incredible. Ooh, ooh, that's hot. That's so good. I love it! Yes!"

My little sister squeezed her thighs around me, her small breasts quivering. Our big sister suckled on my dick with passion. She nursed on me with all that she had. It felt so good to have her doing that. I groaned at the heat of her hot mouth.

The incestuous rush washed through me. She had a delicious mouth. It was a fantastic moment to have her suckling on me. I groaned as she worked her mouth up and down my dick. It was just incredible to have her nursing on me.

"Yes!" I growled into my little sister's cunt.

"Ooh, ooh, Bitch, suck our brother's dick, you naughty slut!" Debbie moaned. Her hands pinched her nipples. "Oh, lick me, big brother. I'm your sister-mistress! You get to cheat on me with your girlfriend all the time! That's how you want to use me!"

"Yes!" I growled and plunged my tongue into her sweet depths.

I loved flicking my tongue around in my little sister's cunt. I nursed on her with all that I had. It was just so good to enjoy that so much. I loved every last second of stroking through her folds as Bitch blew me.

My older sister worked her hot mouth up and down my dick. She suckled on me with all that she had. It was so good to have her do that. I loved it immensely. She suckled with passion on me. She nursed with all her might on my dick.

Her cheeks hollowed with her love. She nursed on me with such passion. It was an incredible rush to have her doing that. I loved it immensely. I savored her suckling hard on my dick. She suckled with such passion on me.

"Fuck," I groaned. "Oh, fuck, that's good!"

She purred around my dick. She suckled on me with passion as I licked at our little sister's cunt. I tongued her with wild abandon. She trembled, squeezing her thighs around my head. She whimpered as I lapped at her.

"Big brother!" she moaned as I stroked to her clit. "Oh, you're so amazing. I love being your sister-mistress! It's amazing!"

I lapped at her clit, staring up at her cute face as I brought her closer and closer to cumming. I wanted to make her cum so hard. I tongued her bud. She trembled as I did. She tossed her head from side to side as I tongued her. It was a lot of fun to do that to her. Just so much fun to make her shudder.

I flicked my tongue through her folds. She whimpered as I did that. It was hot to do. She humped against me. She shuddered as my dick throbbed in Bitch's mouth. The pressure to cum swelled and swelled in me. I hurtled toward that bursting point.

"Oh, yes, yes, big brother!" gasped Debbie. "You're... I... I love you!"

She bucked, her body trembling. Pussy cream gushed out of her cunt and bathed my mouth. I loved that delight. I licked at her folds. I tongued her with passion. It was so good to lick up her sweet cream as she whimpered through her pleasure.

Bitch's tongue danced around the crown of my dick as I drowned in our little sister's pussy juices. The pressure burst at the tip of my cock. I growled into Debbie's snatch as I erupted. I pumped our big sister's mouth full of cum.

"Shit!" I roared as I dumped my load into my sister-slave's mouth.

Bitch gulped down my cum. She swallowed it over and over again. It was so good to dump my load into her mouth. It was a delight. I rubbed my face into my little sister's cunt as the ecstasy shot through me. Stars flashed across my vision.

It was fabulous. Fantastic. I enjoyed every last second of this bliss sweeping through me. I groaned through it all. I loved every amazing moment of my cum spurting into her mouth. I dumped my load into her, the pleasure slamming through me.

"Oh, big brother," whimpered my little sister as she trembled through her bliss.

"Yes," I grunted with each blast. Each eruption of cum. It was an excellent delight. I flooded her mouth with my spunk. It was just an outstanding rush. I fired the last of it into my sister's mouth. Bitch gulped it down. "Damn."

"Mmm, now you have to fuck me, big brother!" Debbie said. She looked so enthusiastic. "Please, please, fuck me!"

"Do you want me to fuck you doggy style or just rise up and ram into your cunt?" I asked.

"Doggy!" She licked her lips. I want to eat Bitch's cunt out while you fuck me, big brother." She smiled. "If I'm your sister-mistress, then I have to enjoy your slaves, too."

"Are you going lesbian on me?" I asked with amusement.

"I just like the taste," she said. "It's fun. You like it, too. I have to make you happy. That's how you use me. To make you happy. And it makes you happy when I do things with Mom and Bitch. I bet you'll love to see me and Jenny."

"Yes, I would," I said and moved back, Bitch still sucking on my dick. "Bitch, our little sister wants to eat your cunt."

She ripped her mouth off my cock and moaned, "Yes, Master! I'm so eager for her to eat me out. Thank you so much, Debbie!"

My little sister grinned, flashing her braces.

Bitch crawled forward. She knelt there, her rump facing us. Her furry doggy tail thrust out of her butt-crack and draped over her shaved pussy. Her cream ran down her thighs. Debbie hopped off the couch and knelt before her, pushing the tail to the side.

"Yum!" Debbie squealed and buried her face into our big sister's pussy.

Bitch moaned in delight as the cutie feasted on that hot cunt. It was so hot to hear. My dick was hard as I stared at Debbie's tight slit. Her thighs framed her plump vulva. Her juices ran down her thighs, too. She was so wet.

I licked my lips, savoring the hot flavor of my sister's cunt. I aimed my cock at her and nuzzled into her incestuous folds. I rubbed at the back of my bare neck and smiled. I was so lucky that everyone wanted to be used by me. I could do anything I wanted. Any perverse act.

I thrust to the hilt in my little sister's cunt, using her for my own selfish pleasure.

"Yes!" she moaned. The fact she enjoyed it was just because of my power. She would never want to do this normally, but now she loved it. She wanted to make me happy. Everyone did. Every woman was free for me to use when I wanted it. "Big brother!"

"Oh, Debbie," Bitch moaned. "Yes, yes, lick me!"

Her head tossed, her blonde hair spilling around her face. I smiled as I gripped Debbie's hips. I drew back my cock, her hot pussy massaging me. She held me tight as I thrust back into her cunt. I buried to the hilt in her snatch.

I loved her pussy gripping me. She massaged me with that hot cunt. It was spectacular. I pumped away at her. I thrust into her snatch hard and deep. I loved being in her. It was so much fun to fuck her twat. I buried away at her.

I fucked her hard and fast. I thrust deep into my little sister's cunt. She moaned in delight as I pumped away at her. I fucked her good and hard. I thrust into her snatch and drew back my dick. She massaged me with her pussy.

She held me tight with that hot cunt.

It was spectacular to feel. Just an incredible rush to have her pussy gripping my dick. I loved it. I pumped away at her. I thrust into her snatch over and over again. I enjoyed fucking her hard and fast. I fucked her snatch with passion.

"Yes!" she moaned. "Oh, yes, yes, that's good. That's so good!"

I grinned at her and pounded her with all that I had. I thrust to the hilt in her snatch, savoring how she gripped my dick with her hot cunt. She massaged me with her pussy. It was so good to fuck her like that. To pound her with all that I had.

She wiggled her hips from side to side, stirring her twat around me. I loved it. I savored it. She moaned into our big sister's pussy as I fucked that tight snatch. It was heaven in my little sister's forbidden cunt.

"Big brother!" Debbie moaned, wiggling her hips from side to side. "Oh, big brother!"

"Yes!" I growled, fucking her so hard. I pounded her cunt with all that I had. "Shit, shit, shit, that's good!"

Her hot pussy massaged my dick. I rose toward my climax. I would dump so much cum into her snatch. Just flood her with all that I had. I couldn't wait for that pleasure to erupt over me. I buried hard into her.

Just so deep into her pussy. It was so good to fuck her with passion. I plowed into her with force. I buried into her again and again. It was so good to pound her snatch. I buried into her again and again, loving every second of fucking her cunt.

"Oh, that's so good," whimpered Bitch. "You're going to make me drown you!"

"Good!" moaned Debbie, her twat clamping down on my dick. "That's what our brother wants. He wants you to drown me. That turns him on! He's using us!"

"Yes!" Bitch groaned. "Use us, Master! Use us as your whores. Your cum-dumpsters. Violate your sisters! Yes, yes, yes!"

I loved it. I fucked my little sister hard and fast. I buried into her with all that I had. It was so damned good to thrust into her. She squeezed her twat down around me. She held me tight with that amazing snatch.

I loved it. I fucked her hard and fast. I buried into her with everything that I had. It was so damned good to fuck her. So amazing to pound her cunt. She wiggled her hips, stirring her twat around me. She massaged me with that hot flesh.

I savored every inch of my little sister's pussy. I fucked to the hilt in her. She squeezed her cunt down around me. She held me tight with her hot flesh. I hurtled toward the moment when I would cum in her. I plunged deep and hard into her.

"Oh, fuck!" Bitch gasped. "Lick my clit! Oh, you're such a naughty little sister, Debbie! Yes, yes, that's so good!"

Bitch howled as she came, her tail swaying. She tossed her head as she drowned Debbie with pussy cream. It was so hot to hear. I pumped away at Debbie's cunt. I fucked her deep and hard, her pussy squeezing down on me.

"Big brother!" she whimpered.

Her cunt went wild around my dick. Her hot flesh spasmed around me. I pumped away at her snatch, using her pussy to erupt. She suckled at me as I drove deep and hard into her convulsing sheath. It was amazing. I buried into her twat.

I erupted.

I flooded my little sister with my cum. I spurted into her with all that I had. It was so good to erupt into her snatch. Her pussy rippled around me. She convulsed about my dick in this spectacular fashion. I loved every second of her nursing at me.

It was just so good. So amazing.

"Damn!" I snarled.

"Big brother!" she whimpered, her pussy rippling around my dick. "Ooh, ooh, I love all your cum in me!"

"Yes, yes, this is so wonderful to be used by you, Master!" Bitch moaned.

I grinned, savoring this moment. Blast after blast of my cum fired into Debbie's snatch. It was so delicious to fill her twat up with my seed. She whimpered, her twat rippling around my dick. She suckled at me with all that she had. It was so good to have her doing that.

I loved it immensely.

I enjoyed every last second of my cum spurting into her pussy. I flooded her with my jizz. It was an incredible rush to dump my load into her. She whimpered, her pussy milking my dick. She worked out every last drop of my spunk.

"Damn," I groaned and listened to the passionate moans from upstairs. Mom was having a good time with Angela. I was glad Mom could indulge in her lesbian pleasure even if she had to pretend she was doing it just to be used by me.

Well, she was, but that didn't mean she didn't secretly crave it.

I ripped my dick out of Debbie's pussy. "Well, Bitch, I left my cum in my sister-mistress's pussy. What should we do about that?"

"I should lick her clean!" my big sister moaned.

"Yes!" my little sister squealed and ripped her cunt out of me. She hopped back onto the couch and spread her legs wide. My cum spilled out of her pink folds. They were gaping open after being fucked hard by me. My spunk ran down to her asshole. "Lick me clean, Bitch! We're being used."

"Yes!" Bitch growled.

I watched her crawling toward Debbie's pussy, that tail swishing back and forth in such an enticing manner. I grabbed the base of the tale as Bitch reached Debbie's cunt. My big sister feasted on my little sister's sloppy cunt, lapping up my cum.

I loved it so much. Grinning, I yanked on the tail.

"Master!" Bitch gasped as the butt plug popped out of her asshole. Streaks of cum coated it. I had trapped a load in her already. "Yes, yes, use my asshole!"

"Use her, big brother!" squealed Debbie. "Ooh, ooh, Bitch! Lick all that cum out of my snatch! You're such a dirty big sister. I love you, too!"

"Love you," Bitch moaned, her voice muffled by that sweet twat.

I pressed my pussy-lubed dick into Bitch's butt-crack. I slid down her crevice to her puckered asshole. I thrust against her and popped into her bowels with ease. She moaned as I did that. I sank into her flesh, savoring that hot delight around me.

She moaned as I bottomed out in her velvety bowels. She felt so good around me. I savored every last second of being in her bowels. My dick throbbed in her flesh. She wiggled her hips back and forth, stirring her anal sheath around me as she purred her delight.

"Big brother," she moaned.

"God, yes," I growled and gripped her hips. I fucked her asshole. I buried into her with all that I had. I loved burying to the hilt in her. I plundered her with force. It was so good to fuck her like this. To plow into her with force.

She moaned in delight as I fucked her bowels. I pounded her anal sheath. It was so good to bury into her with all that I had. She squeezed her flesh down on me. She held me tight as I fucked her hard. I pounded her with force.

Debbie quivered on the couch, her adorable face twisting in delight as Bitch licked my cum out of that delicious cunt. My little sister gripped Bitch's blonde hair. Debbie's small breasts jiggled as she enjoyed what Bitch did to her pussy.

"Oh, that's it," whimpered Debbie. "Lick out all of big brother's cum!"

"Every drop!" I growled.

"Yes, Master!" Bitch moaned, her bowels clamping down on my cock.

I loved that hot, velvety sheath holding me. She massaged me with her anal sheath. I loved every second of fucking her bowels. I drove into her with force. I pounded her again and again, enjoying this moment. I hurtled toward that point when I would cum.

I would flood my big sister's asshole with all the spunk that I had. I would just dump my load into her asshole. It would be so good. I savored her velvety flesh as I pumped away at her. I fucked her hard and fast, drilling my dick into her asshole.

"Shit, shit, shit," she moaned. "Oh, Master! I love being used by you! Master!"

"That's right," I growled, fucking her hard and fast. "That's right. You're here to be used!"

"Yes!" she moaned, her bowels clamping down on me. She held me tight. It was so good to have her fucking me.

Debbie humped against her face, her small boobs quivering. She loved being used, too. She flashed a big grin at me, her braces shining. I winked at her as I fucked our big sister's asshole. I buried into her with force. The pressure in my balls swelled and swelled.

"Oh, oh, she's driving me wild," whimpered my little sister. "She's licking out all your cum. Her tongue is so deep in me." Debbie shuddered, her back arching. "I'm going to drown her!"

I grinned at my little sister and fucked Bitch's asshole. I buried to the hilt in her, listening to the moans from upstairs. Mom and Angela sounded like they were cumming hard. I loved it. I pounded my big sister's asshole, reveling in her velvety grip.

My sister-slave moaned into our little sister's cunt. I fucked Bitch's tight bowels. The pressure in my balls swelled. The need to cum built and built in me. I growled, burying deep and hard into her anal sheath. It was so great to thrust into her. I pounded her with force.

"Oh, that's it!" gasped Debbie. "Bitch!"

She bucked as she climaxed. Her head tossed as her passion squealed through the living room. Bitch drowned in Debbie's pussy cream as I fucked that tight asshole. I fucked her anal sheath with force. My nuts slapped into her taint, the burning ache swelling at the tip of my dick.

"Master!" Bitch howled, her bowels spasming around my dick.

It was so good to feel her rippling around me. I groaned as she suckled at me. It was just so good to have her nursing at me. She suckled at me with all that she had. It was so good to feel her doing that. I grunted with each eruption of my cum into her flesh.

I filled her up with my spunk. I flooded her with all that I had. It was so good to have all that pleasure rushing through me. I grunted with each eruption. Her anal sheath rippled around me. She milked me with all that she had.

"Fuck!" I grunted.

"Yes, yes, dump your cum into her asshole!" squealed Debbie. "Fill that naughty slut with your jizz, big brother!"

"He is!" whimpered Bitch, her bowels writhing around my dick. "He's using my asshole!"