* Wishing * (On A Star)

Story Info
*Wishing = When I Spank Her I'm Never Gentle.
16.5k words
4.31
5.1k
4
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HottieOlwen
HottieOlwen
494 Followers

Author's explanation: This is my first attempt at a Celebrity/Fan Fiction story, and although I did think at one point of including it in the Fetish category, I opted for the Celeb./Fan category in the end. Apart from myself, my cuckold husband and an actress of stage and screen, all characters who appear in this totally fictional story are figments of my rather dirty mind. I do not have a daughter, but in order to drive my tale on, I have given myself one. I have also invested the as yet unnamed actress with needs and desires that compliment my own interest in domination and humiliation. Having said all that, to conform with Literotica rules, I need to put in writing that all characters are above the age of eighteen, and all sexual acts described are entered into willingly and consensually. I hope you enjoy my fantasy. Please consider leaving a comment when you've read it.

Part One: (The Backstory) - narrated by Olwen.

When my twenty three year old daughter returned home after four years of university and a year practicing law, she really fucked up my domestic arrangements. How? Let me explain.

My husband of over thirty years and I own and run a family hotel in the seaside village of Dymchurch in Kent. With a population of less than five thousand, many of our young people cannot wait to leave the place, to live and work in a bigger, more lively place. I'm told that amongst the younger element, it is referred to as Dim Church, because nothing ever happens here.

If only they knew! In the village there is a small but thriving alternative community. Richard and I have been enthusiastic members since before we were married. I am a Hot Wife, Richard is my cuckold, and at the time that my daughter returned home I had been with the same lover for nearly twenty five years. Richard is very supportive of our chosen lifestyle, and he and Gerald, my long-term boyfriend are great friends. We are all business partners too. Although she didn't know it at the time, Gerald, not Richard, was the father of my daughter. Naturally, we named her Geraldine, and Richard was happy to bring her up as his daughter. We all vowed to tell her when she came of age, but when she turned eighteen, the time didn't seem right. Little were we all to know the circumstances in which our lifestyle, and hers, were eventually revealed.

Six weeks after her return, I felt that my world was imploding. Normally, I saw Gerald at least five times a week, and we'd fuck like demented bunny rabbits, sometimes in front of Richard, sometimes in our private love nest, a self-contained chalet which we had built in the hotel's spacious grounds.

In the time since 'The Return' as we three were now calling it, Gerald had only fucked me about eight times. Both Gerald and I were really frustrated, and Richard was suffering from cream pie depravation. I resolved to do something about the situation.

It was a Saturday afternoon. Most of our guests were out, enjoying the sunshine, either on the beach or wandering around the village. I had planned my strategy beforehand, and went into the residents' lounge where I knew Geraldine was tidying up after the lunch time service. I was going to tell her all about my chosen lifestyle, how it had suffered since her return, and that like it, or lump it, she was going to have to accept how Richard, Gerald and I chose to live our lives.

As prepared as I thought I was, she took the wind right out of my sails.

"Hi, mum," she announced brightly as I entered the residents' lounge. "I'm glad you're here. Look, whilst it's quiet, do you think you and I could have a chat? There's something I need to tell you and dad, and I'd rather do it sooner than later. Can we go into the office, do you think? It's a lot more private there, and if anyone comes into reception, I can just pop out to attend to them."

"Um... ok," I replied. My thoughts were all to hell. I knew Richard was waiting for Gerald in our two-bedroom chalet in the hotel grounds. I had arranged to meet my cuckold and my lover there after having had my heart-to-heart chat with my daughter.

"Oh, to hell with it " I told myself. "She can let me know what she wants to tell me, then I'll give her my prepared speech, and we'll take it from there."

We walked to the hotel office together. When we got there, I sat down and lit a cigar. Both Gerald and Richard share a huge smoking fetish, and I love to smoke to turn one on and tease the other. I expected the usual huff of disgust when I lit up, but to my surprise, Geraldine said nothing.

"Where's dad?" she asked, looking round the office.

"Um... Richard and Gerald are in the chalet," I replied evasively. "Do you really need your father here?"

"Yes, mother, I do," she snapped. I should have realised there was trouble on the horizon. I'm Mum most of the time, Mummy when she wants something, and Mother when she's pissed off with me.

I sighed. If I was going to tell her, it was probably better that her father was present, and that the man she considered to be her father was there to reassure her that our chosen lifestyle was totally consensual as far as all three of us was concerned.

I picked up the telephone and dialled the extension of the chalet. Richard answered straight away.

"Hello, Richard, darling," I said brightly, hoping against hope that he'd suss out that things were not going to plan.

"Geraldine is here with me in the office. Can you pop round here for a minute? She says she has something important to tell her mother and father."

Geraldine looked at me strangely.

"What an odd way to put it," she said with a frown.

Richard was speaking at the same time.

"Do you want me to bring Gerald?" he asked. "I was just fluffing him for you. He's lovely and hard."

"Yes please, do that," I answered, feeling that lovely about-to-be-fucked tingle in my clit. "And then we can get on with that meeting you, Gerald and I were going to have when we've finished here."

I put the phone down, and smiled at Geraldine.

"Your father will be here soon," I told her truthfully. "Can you give me an idea of what it is you want to tell us?"

"I'd rather wait for Dad, actually " Geraldine replied, getting to her feet. "Whilst we're waiting for him to arrive, there's something I've forgotten. I'll just go up to my room and get it before he arrives."

Geraldine hurried out and I smoked nervously. Both Gerald and Richard got to the office before she returned. Richard's face lit up when he saw me smoking. He rubbed his cock, which would have done him no good at all. I make Richard wear a very small cock lock when he is allowed to watch Gerald fucking me.

Gerald spotted my cigar and groaned.

"Oh, fucking hell," he grizzled, "the cuckold's been fluffing me and I'm as hard as an iron bar. Seeing you smoke might just cause an eruption in my trousers. What a waste of cum that would be!"

"Don't you fucking dare!" I grinned at him. "I'm nice and wet already. I've been thinking about your lovely cock all morning. I want a cuntful of cum, and then I'm going to feed my cuckold whilst you recover. Then maybe you can fuck me up the arse whilst I'm pegging Richard!"

"What a delightful thought!" Gerald replied with a grin. He rubbed a very obvious bulge in his trousers, and I blew a mouthful of cigar smoke at him, shaking my head and smiling indulgently as I did so.

"What's a delightful thought?" asked Geraldine, coming back into the office, carrying a small leather pouch. She did a double take. "Oh, hello, Uncle Gerald," she smiled, moving across the room to embrace him in her normal way, before kissing him chastely on the cheek.

"I wanted to talk to Mum and Dad actually. Would you mind giving us a bit of privacy?"

Gerald held his daughter at arms length and looked her in the eye.

"If you don't mind, sweetie," he smiled, using his preferred term of endearment for his daughter, "I'll stay. I know your mother has something to tell you too, and she's asked me to be in on it when she does. All I'd ask of you, is that you hear her out, and don't explode until you've heard the whole story."

Geraldine sat down and looked at the three of us nervously.

"Well you are Mum and Dad's business partner and their best friend," she began with a slightly manic grin. "And you're my favourite 'uncle', even if we're not really related."

She actually made the quotation marks in the air as she said uncle. We all held our breath. How the hell were we going to tell her the truth now?

Geraldine licked her lips and continued.

"There's no subtle way of saying this," she said brightly. "Since I've been back home, I've really enjoyed working here. But I have my needs. I haven't been on a date, or had sex in six weeks. I can't go on like this!"

I let out my breath in a nervous laugh and looked at Gerald, who winked at me.

"Bloody hell, Geraldine," I said in a mock scolding voice, "you're twenty three years of age. You don't need your father's or my permission to bring a boyfriend home. And provided you don't upset the guests, whatever you get up to in the bedroom is nobody's business but yours and your boyfriend's."

Geraldine blushed.

"I'm a lesbian, Mummy," she said in a soft voice, "and I've never had a boyfriend. And now my girlfriend has left me, and I'm here all alone." She burst into tears and all three of us rushed forward and we had a group cuddle.

Geraldine sobbed for a while, then she kissed each of us, very chastely on the cheek, and pushed us all away.

"I'm sorry," she sniffed. "But that's only half of my problems. There's more, I'm afraid."

Both Gerald and Richard looked at me. I shrugged and all three of us waited to learn what 'more' meant.

Geraldine opened the leather pouch she had brought into the office, and took out a dainty, very long stemmed pipe. She began to stuff the bowl with tobacco.

"I find smoking my pipe calms me down," she explained. "I haven't told you, but I started smoking whilst I was at University. I had a crush on my Jurisprudence lecturer, and she smoked a pipe too. I thought that she'd be impressed enough to ask me on a date. I was sadly mistaken. Still, as I said, a nice bowl will calm me down. And help me tell you the rest of my news."

We all watched in amazement as Geraldine slipped the stem of her pipe between her lips and set fire to the tobacco. She fiddled about with it for a while, tamped the tobacco and seemed to be satisfied. She was soon wreathed in sweet smelling smoke, and smiled happily at us all.

"That's why I didn't complain when you lit up your cigar, mum," she smiled. "I'm lots of things, but I'm not a hypocrite. As I said, smoking my pipe helps calm me down."

"It may well calm you down," I thought, "but it's having the opposite effect on your father and my cuckold!" I made a mental note to buy myself a similar type of pipe, and to get Geraldine to teach me how to smoke it.

Both men were watching Geraldine smoke, and both, to my experienced eye, had a hard-on and were surreptitiously re-arranging a cock and a cock lock respectively. I found myself wondering what kissing Geraldine would taste like. But then I realised that she was speaking again. I forced myself to concentrate on what she was saying.

"... told me that the only reason they'd allowed me to join the chambers was that I ticked a number of boxes," Geraldine was saying. "Apparently, they needed to hire someone working class, who hadn't gone to a private school. Being a woman, and a lesbian worked in my favour too. One of my former colleagues actually told me that it had taken him a couple of months to understand my accent and he still struggled sometimes to grasp what I was talking about."

"Wh... what do you mean by 'former colleage' darling?" I asked her quietly.

"Bloody hell, mother! Don't you listen?" Geraldine snapped. "I just told you. I've resigned! I've had a gutsful of the law. I'm home to stay!"

She put her pipe back in her mouth and smoked fiercely, exhaling through her nostrils and looking extremely angry. I smiled at her.

"Well, you know best, my love," I replied. "Yes, we're working class, and yes, you're a lesbian woman. But we three can understand you, and we all love you. You can stay here for as long as you like. Don't worry about that."

"Thanks, mum," smiled Geraldine. She took her pipe out of her mouth and kissed me on the cheek. She did exactly the same to Richard, muttering "Thanks dad," and lastly to Gerald. She looked him in the eye apologetically.

"Sorry to dump this on you, Uncle Gerald," she grinned. "But I've known you so long, you seem almost like family."

She slipped her pipe back into her mouth and turned back to me.

"OK. That's my news. Now, what was it that you had to tell me, mum? I could do with something to cheer me up!"

I looked at my lover and my cuckold. They both shuffled their feet, and both seemed to find something very interesting in the pattern of the office carpet. It was obvious neither of them was going to be of any help at all.

I took a drag on my cigar and blew the smoke in the direction of Gerald and Richard. Neither of them noticed. They were too busy studying the carpet.

"This isn't very easy for me to say, Geraldine," I began nervously. "Um... you see.. your... ah... your father and I... um... we need you to know something. When I tell you, I don't want you to... um... to react... Um... no, not react... what I'm trying to say... is... um..."

"For fuck's sake, mum, spit it out," said Geraldine, her eyes sparkling in amusement at my shocked look, as I'd rarely heard her swear before.

"What your mother is trying, and failing to do, is to tell you that I'm not your father," Richard said defiantly, looking Geraldine straight in the eye.

"What?!!!" shrieked Geraldine. "Don't be so ridiculous! Of course you're my father!"

"No I'm not, darling," he replied, taking her hand gently. "That would be a biological impossibility. You see, your mother doesn't allow me any form of sexual penetration. We have what is called an 'alternative lifestyle'. Your mother has always had a boyfriend, a lover if you like, ever since the day we were married. I know about it, and she has my blessing. She's never cheated on me. I am what is known as a cuckold. That means..."

"I know what it means," snapped Geraldine, puffing furiously on her pipe. She seemed to deliberately ignore me, turning to Gerald instead.

"And did you know that your business partners were carrying on like this?" she asked in a soft, sad voice.

Gerald blushed. He took Geraldine's other hand. (Richard was still holding one hand.)

"Geraldine, my dear," he began, and stopped as she snatched her hand away.

"Oh, for fuck's sake!" she wailed. "How could I have been so fucking stupid? Gerald? Geraldine? You're my father? You and my mother are lovers? You bunch of fucking perverts! Fuck this! I'm not staying in this place. It's no better than a fucking brothel! I come home to live in a fucking knocking shop! No way! I'll be moving out tomorrow!"

With that, she stormed out. The office door and frame were sturdily made, and both survived the assault Geraldine inflicted when she slammed the door behind her.

"Well, that went well," I said sardonically.

"Fuck, she's feisty!" replied Gerald proudly. "And didn't she look hot smoking that pipe? Who'd have thought that both my lover and my daughter smoke? Fucking hell, I'm as hard as I've been in ages. Are we going down to the chalet, or what?"

I grinned at him.

"You're so bloody irresponsible," I told him. "It's a good job you've got such a beautiful cock! Come on, I need to be fucked after all that. Richard, come with us. You can watch and clean us both up after we're finished. Then we need to talk. I don't want Geraldine to leave on bad terms. We can't stop her going, but I don't want her thinking that we're... what did she call us? Fucking perverts?"

Gerald wasn't exaggerating. When we got to the chalet and undressed one another, he was as hard as I've seen him in a long time. I went down on my knees and sucked him for a while until I could taste pre-cum. Then I lay down, and he returned the favour. I love having my cunt licked and sucked and Gerald has the most vigorous and flexible tongue. I had a wonderful orgasm before we called it a day on the oral, and Gerald slid up from between my legs to kiss me.

Being kissed by your lover whilst he has cunt breath is so hot, I think. As usual, I felt my cuckold grip my lover's cock and insert it into my dripping cunt. Then Richard knelt down at the side of the bed and held my hand whilst Gerald fucked me. It is something that I allow, when Richard is permitted to watch.

He can hear, see and smell what is going on, knowing all the while that he will never be allowed to do what my lover is doing. I love the feeling of power over him; he loves the humiliation of being so close to his Hot Wife whilst she is being fucked by another man.

Gerald eventually shot his bolt and bathed my insides with cum. We kissed and cuddled until his soft cock slid out of me, and he rolled over onto his back by my side. Richard needed no other signal than the squeeze I gave his hand.

He knelt on the bed and took Gerald's cock in his hand. It was soft, as I've said, and glistened with a mixture of cum and cunt cream. He popped it into his mouth and began to clean Gerald up. I watched, knowing my turn was next.

When he'd finished with Gerald, Richard released him and licked his lips. Gerald was semi-hard again already, and I didn't rule out another bout of fucking. But first, my cuckold had a cream pie to eat. He waited until I gave him permission, then he lowered his face between my legs and began to lap at my puffy, well-fucked cunt lips, cleaning up the cum that had begun to leak out of me.

I love being cleaned up after I've been fucked. My cunt, sensitive at the best of times, reacts immediately to being tongued, and my clit loves to be licked and sucked so soon after being stimulated by Gerald's cock.

Richard is an excellent clean-up merchant. He may not be well blessed in the cock department, but he's been trained and conditioned to do a thorough job, and I know for a fact that he loves eating Gerald's cum out of my cunt.

He'd been between my legs lapping, licking and sucking for a few minutes. Gerald was twiddling one of my nipples whilst suckling the other one. I was on the verge of another orgasm. Then. out of the corner of my eye, I seemed to see some slight movement. Lazily, I turned my head to see what it was that had distracted me.

I screamed, and leapt upright, causing Gerald to tumble off the side of the bed and giving Richard a painful blow under the chin with my knee. Standing in the doorway, leaning on the doorframe, and watching what was going on was Geraldine. Both her eyes and her mouth were wide open.

Gerald scrambled back onto the bed.

"What the fuck was all that about?" he said angrily. "I've hurt my knee."

Richard had a trickle of blood from the corner of his mouth, where he'd bitten his tongue when I kneed him. Both he and Gerald looked in the direction of my gaze.

"Geraldine," smiled Richard. "Hi, darling." He didn't seem at all bothered. Neither did Gerald, who snuggled up by my side again, and made no effort to hide his now rampant cock.

"How long have you been there?" I asked my daughter, as I covered my tits with my arms.

"Long enough to realise a couple of things," Geraldine answered in her normal voice. The screaming, irrational young woman of earlier was gone, or so it seemed. She sauntered into the bedroom and sat down on the foot of the bed.

"I owe you all an apology," Geraldine began. "You are all consenting adults, and you aren't breaking any law, or causing harm to anyone. I over-reacted, and for that, I'm sorry."

"To answer your question, mother, I've been watching for about a quarter of an hour. I saw Uncle Gerald and you fucking, and I saw Dad sucking Uncle Gerald's cock before he went down on you and started to eat your cunt."

HottieOlwen
HottieOlwen
494 Followers