* Wishing * (On A Star)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began to spank her. First one arse cheek, then the other in rotation. I concentrated on laying each hand spank on top of the other, and in no time at all, Kim's arse sported two angry looking pink handprints.

My hand was beginning to get a bit sore too. After all, it had been ages since I'd administered such a long handspanking, and my palm had become soft. I stopped to get my breath back, and to give my hand a rest. I wondered how Kim was coping with her punishment. I decided to check.

I slid my hand down between her legs and rubbed up and down her cunt slit a few times. Kim's breathing deepened. I popped a finger in, then another one and immediately found her g spot. She moaned with pleasure.

"It seems you enjoyed that. Your cunt is awash," I told her. I felt her clamp down on my fingers in response.

In all honesty, she wasn't the only one who had enjoyed the brief, but intense session. I felt my own cunt dripping and I know I needed to be fucked. The problem was I didn't know if Kim possessed a strap-on.

I removed my fingers and released her legs.

"Stand up," I instructed, and Kim got to her feet. Her eyes were sparkling, her face flushed with excitement.

"Thank you Ms. Geraldine. I needed that," she said softly. "Is there anything I can do for you to express my gratitude?"

"Do you have a strap-on?" I enquired, and Kim's face fell.

"I don't, I'm afraid. Would you like me to use my mouth on you?"

"I shook my head.

"I need fucking," I replied, and I expect you do too. I've got a harness and several dildos in my chalet. Let's go over there."

I stood up, and we found ourselves face to face. I pulled her into me and kissed her, thrusting my tongue into her mouth. Kim sucked and nibbled my tongue gently before putting her own tongue into my mouth to receive similar treatment. When we broke apart, we were both panting.

I took her hand and led her to my chalet. We went straight into my bedroom. My toy box, for too long unused and unopened, had been stored underneath my bed. I pulled it out and opened the dusty lid. Kim's eyes widened in delight when she saw what was inside.

Oh my word!" she gasped, " you really are a serious player, aren't you? Dare I hope that you'll use some of those lovely toys on me some day?"

"We'll see," I teased, knowing full well that I was going to play with this beautifully submissive woman as often as I could. "Right now, I need you to strap-on and fuck me."

I rummaged around in the toy box and found my trusty leather harness. I helped Kim to strap it on and then I chose my longest, thickest dildo. I slid it into position in the harness.

"If you're a good girl, I'll fuck you later on," I promised, getting out of my clothes as I spoke.

When I was naked, I pulled Kim down onto my bed and we kissed again. She tasted divine - hot and sweet. Reluctantly, I broke off our kiss.

"Hurry up, Kim," I urged. "Put your cock in me and fuck me."

"Yes, Mistress," she whispered, thumbing both my nipples and sending waves of anticipation through my tits.

She lined herself up and rubbed the dildo up and down my cunt slit a few times, coating the rubber cock with my cunt juice. Then she pressed it in and pushed her hips forward slowly.

I gasped with pleasure as my well lubricated cunt accepted the thick rubber cock easily. Kim made sure she was right in and lowered her face to mine. She licked my lips and I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out. She then proceeded to lick my tongue, something very new for me. I loved the sensation, and copied her action.

I'd kissed women before, of course, and I always used my tongue when doing so, but to have my tongue licked and to lick Kim's tongue was a new experience for me. I loved it!

Then Kim started to fuck me. It had been so long since I'd been so thoroughly pleasured. I wanked at least twice a day, but that was dry bread and water rations compared to this fine dining experience! She was good. She kissed me, licked me, suckled my tits, nibbled my nipples, even stuck a finger up my arsehole. And all of these things she accomplished without once losing her steady rhythm. The dildo went in and out of me with the regularity of a mechanical piston.

When I reached the peak of my passion, I wrapped my legs around her arse and clamped down. That made me even tighter, but Kim continued to fuck me beautifully. I felt my orgasm building, building, building, and then the damn burst, and I started to cum.

She didn't miss a stroke. All through my first real orgasm in fuck knows how long, she continued to pound in and out of me. I squirted and fireworks went off in my head, in my chest and in my cunt.

And then it was over. We lay, still joined, panting from our exertions. I opened my eyes and saw Kim looking at me anxiously.

"Are you alright, Geraldine?" she asked, her beautiful face creased in a frown of concern.

"Never better!" I grinned. "Thank you, darling. That was heavenly."

I stopped and put my hand up to my mouth. "Oh fuck," I whispered, almost to myself.

"What's the matter? Have I hurt you?"

Kim was immediately very concerned.

"No, silly. Quite the opposite. I just realised that I've had some tremendous orgasms, and you haven't even had one!"

Kim blushed.

"I would like you to say when I can cum," she replied shyly. "Whilst I'm here, I would love to be owned by you. I have my filming schedule, of course, but in my down time, I would consider it a privilege and and honour to be your slut. Do you think that could work?"

I pretended to consider for a while, hoping that she couldn't feel my heart, which felt as if it was trying to beat its'way out of my chest.

"Oh, I think that might be a possibility," I teased, kissing her, and gripping one of her long, thick nipples between my finger and thumb. I squeezed it tight, and Kim moaned with pleasure.

"I love tit and nipple play," she whispered into my ear. " I couldn't help noticing that you have some nipple clamps in your box of toys. Do you think I might be permitted to try them out?"

I pushed her off me gently, and sat up in bed. She snuggled up next to me, her rubber cock sticking up proudly. It still glistened with my cunt cream.

I stretched out my arm and picked up my pipe which I had put down on my bedside cabinet when we came in. It was fully charged with my favourite aromatic tobacco. I sparked up my lighter and lit up.

Kim watched in fascination as I got my pipe going to my satisfaction. I winked at her and blew a stream of creamy, aromatic smoke in her face.

"I love to smoke after being fucked," I confessed. "Does my pipe smoking bother you?"

"Not in the least," she replied. "I never used to smoke, but the script required Helga to smoke. She smokes cigarettes and occasionally cigars, always using a holder. I'm still not fussed on cigarettes. They make me cough. But I've become very fond of cigars, especially the small, thin ones. I use my cigarette holder to smoke them."

She blushed and put her hand up to touch my pipe.

"You look so sexy with that dainty pipe between your lovely lips," she smiled. "I've never smoked a pipe before. Do you think I could try yours, please?"

"With pleasure," I replied, handing it over. Kim slipped the slender stem into her mouth and sucked gently. She held the smoke in her mouth for a second or two, and then exhaled through her nostrils. My clit twitched. She looked so erotic. I knew that we'd be fucking again before too long.

"That's lovely," she smiled, handing back my pipe. "I think I'll buy myself one of those." She put her hand up to her mouth and blushed.

"Oops!"

"What's the matter?" I asked in alarm.

"Nothing, Mistress," she answered quietly. "It's just that I assumed that you would permit me to smoke when I am with you. I shouldn't make such assumptions. I apologise."

I smiled at her, and drew her closer for a lovely smokey kiss.

"I also have something to confess," I told her, handing her my pipe. "I'm a huge fan of 'Allo Allo'. I watch it every week, for one reason and one reason only."

When she asked me what that reason was, her words were clouded by pipe smoke. I found that particularly exciting.

"It's you," I confessed. "I watch you every week with my hand between my legs. Ever since I knew you were coming here to stay, I've been imagining how I could seduce you. I had no idea that you were a submissive, of course. Does your husband know?"

She giggled, and drew on my pipe again, holding the smoke in her mouth and moving in for a kiss. She tasted heavenly.

"I am extremely fond of my husband," she said seriously. "Out marriage is one of convenience for appearance sake. Many people in the business know I'm a lesbian. That's acceptable, and is never discussed.You'd be surprised how many gay women there are in show business. But the fact that I'm a masochist isn't as well known. Being gay is acceptable. Being kinky isn't."

"Similarly with John. He's as camp as a row of tents, and people accept that. What they don't know is that the only way he can get a hard-on is when he's being fucked by one of his hairy, leather clad biker boy-friends."

She took another puff on my pipe and passed it back to me. Her lipstick had left a mark on the stem, something else I found incredibly erotic. When I put my pipe stem back in my mouth, I could taste Kim as well as my tobacco.

"So we decided to get married," Kim continued. "We are both very busy, so we don't see each other very often, although we do chat frequently on the phone. We go to award ceremonies together, and to the odd vanilla house party, but we've never had sex, and we both respect each other's preferences."

"You've never had sex?" I echoed incredulously.

"Never!" giggled Kim, "unless you count the time that John asked me to strap-on and fuck him up the arse to see if it would give him a hard-on. It didn't! It seems he only likes male cock up his arse, the sweatier and thicker the better."

"I'm glad in a way," she continued "because I can see no redeeming features in a man's cock whatsoever. Give me a lady's cunt every time. I love to eat cunt, and to have my cunt used and abused. When we next play, will you consider giving me a cunt spanking, please?"

"Well, we have the rest of the today, and all day tomorrow," I winked at her. "Then you'll be off filming on Monday, so I guess we'd better make the most of the rest of the weekend."

I gave Kim another kiss, then put my pipe down on my bedside cabinet.

"I'm starving," I said. "What do you fancy for lunch? I could make us both an omelette if you like."

"That would be lovely," she replied. "Can I come with you, please? I don't want to let you out of my sight."

So hand in hand, and as naked as the day we were both born, we went back into the hotel, and I rustled up a quick lunch for us both. We ate it at the same table at which Kim had eaten her breakfast, and then we returned to my chalet. I shut the door and turned to her.

"Right, slut," I said sternly, " I think you mentioned something about a cunt spanking. Follow me."

I led her into the bedroom and made her lie on my bed. Next, I took two ankle cuffs out of my toy box and put them on her. Then I pulled her legs up and positioned her so that her knees were resting on her shoulders. Finally, I attached her ankle cuffs to the headboard of the bed. I stood back and admired my handiwork. Kim was now on her back, legs apart, with her cunt on display. I ran my finger down her slit and she moaned.

Then another idea struck me, and without a word, I disappeared into my bathroom, returning a few seconds later with a bowl of warm water, some soap and the cut throat razor I use to keep my own cunt hairless and smooth.

"I like my sluts to have smooth cunts," I smiled at her, and got to work shaving her. It didn't take long, and Kim kept perfectly still, afraid, no doubt, of the very sharp implement that I was using to divest her of her pubic hair.

When I'd finished, I got rid of the bowl and everything else I'd been using, and returned to the bedroom. I picked out my riding crop from my toy box and tapped her beautifully smooth cunt a couple of times with the black leather strap.

Kim shuddered, and I stopped.

"Are you sure you want me to do this?" I asked. "It's really going to hurt."

"Yes, please, Ms Geraldine," she replied in a quiet voice. "Your slut deserves a good cunt spanking. Please punish me."

I needed no further encouragement. I rubbed the shaft of my crop up and down her cunt slit a couple of times until it glistened with her juice. Then without any warning I raised my arm and brought the leather strap down sharply on her shiny pink cunt lips.

It made a lovely slapping sound, and Kim moaned. I repeated my action again and again. Within a few minutes, Kim's outer lips were glowing red, and I could smell her arousal. She was loving this as much as I was.

I continued to spank her cunt, and by now both of us were breathing hard. I delivered a particularly vicious stroke that opened her up and which must have come into contact with her clit, because she screamed in agony.

I grinned to myself, and tried to hit her sensitive bud again. Another scream told me I'd found my target and as I hit her for a third time, Kim started to cum. Her whole body shook and she squirted a stream of fragrant cunt cum all over my hand and my riding crop. I gave her a few more slaps whilst she rode out her orgasm, then I flung my crop to one side and buried my face in her cunt.

She smelled and tasted delicious. I tongue fucked her for a while, then I started to nibble her clit. She gave another moan of ecstasy, and started to cum again. I devoured her juices like a woman in the desert who had suddenly come upon an oasis.

When she'd come down from the high of her multiple orgasms, I released her legs and lay down on top of her.

Kim's cheeks were flushed and her eyes sparkled.

"Thank you," she whispered. "That was intense."

I kissed her and I felt her smile as our lips met. I raised my head and looked at her quizzically.

"Cunt breath is so lovely," she smiled. "I often lick my fingers after I've pleasured myself, but I taste so much nicer on your lips than I do on my own fingers!"

I wriggled off her and quickly put on the harness that she'd discarded before lunch. I slid a double headed dildo into the harness and got back into bed.

"Are you too sore to be fucked?" I asked.

"Not at all," Kim grinned. "It is what I was hoping for, but I didn't dare ask. You are my Mistress, and I'm here to serve you, not the other way around!"

I gripped my rubber cock in one hand and lined it up carefully before thrusting my hips forward and entering her slick cunt easily. Kim grinned again and wrapped he legs around my waist, locking me into her.

As I began to fuck her, the smooth rounded head of the dildo slid into me and rested against my clit. I was fucking myself as well as Kim. It was heavenly.

We fucked until we both had a mutual orgasm, our juices mingling and soaking our thighs and the bed sheets. I pulled out of Kim, quickly stripped off my harness and re-arranged myself so that I was sitting on her face. Then I buried my own face between her legs again.

We sixty-nine'd for what seemed like hours, giving one another several more orgasms until, sated at last, we both came up for air. My bedroom reeked of cunt and I knew I'd have to change my bed linen before I went to bed that night.

Kim and I cuddled and kissed.

"What started out as a shit day has turned into one of the best days of my life," she said shyly. "I'm so glad I decided to come down here early."

"I've often fantasised about fucking you," I admitted. "But I never in my wildest dreams imagined that I would. You are so beautiful."

Kim blushed.

"And you are such a strict Mistress," she replied. "If you are willing, I would like to be your slut for the whole time I'm down here. I'll be out most days, but when I come back, can we get together, either here or in my chalet, and do something like this again?"

"Of course we can," I replied, tweaking her thick nipple, and drawing a squeak of pleasure out of her. "But when other guests are here, you won't be able to yell and moan so loudly. I think I'll have to gag my slut to keep her quiet!"

Kim giggled with pleasure.

"Whatever Mistress desires," she said coyly, and we both dissolved into gales of laughter.

The rest of the weekend was spent in a similar fashion. I don't think either of us wore a stitch of clothing all weekend. We played a few more times, and Kim soon had some lovely bruises on her arse as a result of my caning and paddling her.

I also left bruises on her tits, some caused by my crop, others by my mouth where I'd bitten and sucked her. She wore all her marks with great pride.

Monday dawned and we were up very early. We fucked in the shower, and then I dressed and returned to the office. I was just in time, as a few minutes after I'd settled down, the staff began to arrive.

I allocated jobs to everyone, so that when the cast and crew started to drift in at about ten o'clock, everyone knew what they were supposed to do, and the guests settled in quickly.

Kim made an appearance at about mid day. When I saw her, my heart leapt. She looked so suave and beautiful. I smiled shyly at her and she winked at me.

"Good morning, Geraldine," she said pointedly looking at my name tag. "I'm Kim Newman. I'm looking forward to staying here for the duration of this shoot."

"Good morning, Ms Newman," I replied, shaking her hand and resisting the temptation to pull her into me and kiss her. "It's a pleasure to have you here."

The double meaning caused us both to smile. Kim held my hand for a few seconds longer, and tickled my palm with her little finger as we shook hands. The meaning was unmistakable. We would be fucking again very soon!

There was a meeting for all the actors at mid day. Some of the crew attended that too, and my staff were kept busy bringing tea, coffee and water into the residents' lounge. It would have looked odd if I'd interfered, so I stayed behind the desk in reception, answered the phone and dreamed about having Kim between my legs again.

After lunch, most of the crew and some of the actors drifted off to various locations around the village. Filming would begin early the next morning, so everything had to be checked and re-checked before the cameras began to roll.

I was kept busy that afternoon. The location manager, Patrick O'Dowd ("Call me Paddy. Everyone does.") had a list of requirements that would need to be implemented from tomorrow onwards. He told me that he would like a meeting every Monday morning, so that he could update this list, and make amendments as and where necessary.

He was very pleasant, extremely efficient, and I foresaw no problems on the horizon for the duration of the filming. When he left in mid afternoon, I called the staff together and gave them their instructions. Everything had begun very smoothly indeed, and I was determined that it would continue to be that way.

Our guests and the staff soon got into a routine. During the week, breakfast was served, first to the crew, and then to the cast. We were very busy for a couple of hours, then everyone disappeared and we had time to clear away and prepare for the influx again in the evening. I saw very little of Kim, but on the weekends, most people went elsewhere, so we were able to meet discretely.

Kim usually came to my chalet under cover of darkness on Friday night. We'd fuck straight away, taking turns to wear the strap-on. It was heavenly. Saturday would be spent playing all day. Kim was frustrated at not being able to be punished more often, so on Saturdays, and sometimes on Sundays too, I would administer some really heavy treatment to her arse, her cunt and her tits. Then we'd fuck and the whole thing would begin again.