Wishing Pt. 01

Story Info
Sarah is reminded of her love for her father.
2.5k words
4.06
18.3k
22

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah closed down her Kindle and put it down on the table beside the sofa. She removed her hand from inside her jeans and knickers and looked at her fingers with mild interest. The translucence of her vaginal juice captured the light from the large lounge window. She wondered what her milky vaginal fluid tasted like, but had never had the courage to try it? She was not alone there though, no-one else had tasted her vaginal fluid either. She also wondered what she would do if a passer-by actually stopped and peered into her window, as she sat there playing with herself? They would without doubt, be able to see what she was doing. Would they watch as she dipped her fingers, or seeing what she looked like, would they just walk on? She guessed the latter, but felt that she would never know.

She zipped her jeans back up, securing the button and walked to the bathroom to wash her hands. Then she went into the kitchen and made herself a coffee; collecting a couple of biscuits before she went and sat back down. Raising her coffee mug in salutation, she said, "Happy birthday Sarah. And may you have many more. Huh!" She laughed, but could equally have cried. At 34 Sarah was still single. She had never been in a serious relationship. Hell, she didn't even know whether she preferred men or women! She was a confirmed virgin and believed she would die that way. And here she was on the morning of her 34th birthday playing with herself, all alone, whilst reading a smutty novel.

That morning, as she stepped from the shower, she had stood in front of the full-length mirror, looking at herself with disdain. Her legs were long, but far too skinny. Her hips looked like a teenage boy's, her waist just seemed to continue straight up and straight down, no real curve to accentuate where it was. Her breasts, if you could call them that were almost inverted. Her boyish face, had all of the right things, in all of the right places, but she knew she had fallen as far from the 'pretty tree' as a girl could get. Of course, her short hair didn't help matters, and being called a sir by the shop assistant in town the other day, had made her decide to grown it longer. The thick rimmed glasses probably didn't help either, and then her teeth! They looked like white tomb-stones, overly large for her too small mouth and thin lips. Looking at herself, there was not a single redeeming facet of her body that she could give the 'thumbs up' to. "What happened to maturity?" She questioned herself. "Why did these not develop then?" She cupped her small breasts. "Where are my womanly hips. Christ the only thing maturity gave me was hair where I don't want it, periods and period pain. Fucking great!"

She got dressed into her usual baggy tee-shirt and jeans. Completely hiding her gender, not that it was very easy to spot even when she was wearing a dress or skirt, which was pretty much never as she hated her bony legs.

And so, Sarah was prepared to spend another birthday on her own. Her mum had died when Sarah was twenty-five. And her dad, bless him, was a man. He tried. He was a good man. But didn't really think of things like her mother would. Men can be so unfeeling, so thought-less.

Sarah's phone rang. She looked at the screen. "Fuck me! Did he hear me?"

"Hello darling! Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you." Her father sang to her. He had a great voice and was playing the piano to accompany himself.

When he had finished a tear ran unhindered down Sarah's face. "Oh daddy, that was lovely. Thank you so much. I had thought you had forgotten?"

"Hey, I wouldn't do that! I'm fifty, not seventy."

"Daddy, you're fifty-six actually!" She admonished him.

"Hey, don't tell all the girls that. They think I'm half that age."

She laughed at him and had to admit that he looked really good for his age. He could easily pass for forty. He still had very few grey hairs, and always kept himself trim, and would attend the gym a couple of times a week to keep himself fit. "Yes, well it's about time you settled down with a good woman, rather than playing the field daddy, you are not getting any younger you know."

"Ow, don't say that! Besides I have a good woman already."

"You do? Do I know her?"

"You should do," he said, "I'm talking with her now."

Sarah was quiet, what had she just been thinking about her father? And here he was calling her on her birthday, singing to her, and telling her that she was his one and only woman. God she would never think of him as a typical man again.

"You still there darling?"

"Yes daddy, I...I..." Her voice cracked as she was overcome with emotion, "I'm just really happy to hear from you."

"Well you're right, it has been a long time, at least seven days isn't it?"

Sarah laughed again, "I know, I'm sorry, just can't believe I'm thirty-four I suppose."

"Hey, you're sounding a little down, why don't you pop over and I'll take you out to dinner. I'm supposed to be at work, but I'll throw a 'sicky,' I can't have my daughter feeling down. Please come over? You can dress up and we'll go somewhere special, my treat eh? Did you get my card? I've got some presents for you here too, so you can open them when you get here. Shall I see you in about an hour?"

"Sure," she laughed. I'll be there in an hour. And I keep telling you, that you don't need to buy me any presents, I'm not four, I'm thirty-four."

"Rubbish," he said. If a father can't buy his daughter a present, then I don't know what the world is coming to. So darling, I'll see you in an hour, I can't wait. Bye for now."

"Bye daddy." She blew him a kiss and closed the call.

She found herself smiling. "I take back what I said daddy. You're the best. Don't listen to this old misery." She nipped up to the bedroom to put on something special. As she took off her jeans and top, she could see a wet patch spreading out upon her dark-blue knickers. Evidence of her previous 'activity' whilst reading the erotic novel 'Linking Demon' from her favourite erotic novelist. She hadn't reached orgasm. Masturbation for her usually ended in further frustration, so she only 'dipped' her fingers on the odd occasion. But she was addicted to erotica, in truth, other than playing with herself, it was her only true pleasure. She had got to the end of part 6, where one of the characters had masturbated in the toilets at work, whilst videoing herself. It was such a hot piece of writing that she just had to slide her fingers between her wet lips. She couldn't wait for the next part. "Nasty girl," she said to herself. "Another shower, I think. Can't have you smelling of sex in front of your dad..." she smiled a little wickedly at the thought.

Taking another quick shower, Sarah then got dressed in a floral dress and some white heels. She had put on some fresh panties, but not bothered with a bra. More often than not, she would not bother, as there wasn't an awful lot to put in the bra cups anyway. She hated the fact that she had to buy training-sized bras in the first place. She left the buttons on the dress undone to just between her breasts. She thought to herself that she could leave them undone all the way down and still nothing would show, but knew her dad would say something: so would leave it like that.

She applied some eye make-up and some lip-stick. Then went down the stairs, grabbed her keys and left. The drive to her dad's was only thirty minutes and for once it had stopped raining, so she enjoyed the trip over.

Her dad opened the door as she drove up the drive-way. He was smiling as he always did, it was so warming that it raised another lump in her throat. She loved to be in her own house, but God she felt lonely at times. And to be in the company of her father was something she sorely missed. Shutting her car door, she skipped the few steps to the door and into his open arms. He gave her a huge hug and kissed her on the forehead, then on the lips. "Oh, it is so good to see you, and looking so pretty in your dress. Come on, let's grab a cup of tea or coffee and you can tell me what you have been up to. I've booked a table, so we have about 30 minutes to open your presents."

"Daddy," she said slipping her arm about his waist as they walked into the kitchen. "You are the very best, and my favourite dad!"

"Honoured," he said. "If it wasn't for the fact, I was your only dad, I would feel even more special."

She kissed him on the cheek. "I'll do the teas daddy; you go and sit down."

"Hey, I'm not in my bath-chair just yet!"

"Please, I want to do it."

"OK darling. I'll get your presents ready."

As she made the tea, she looked about the kitchen. It had been nine years since her mother had died. Yet her dad had kept the kitchen pretty much as she had it. Apart from decorating in colours that were a little brighter. It was clean and tidy and for a man, was a credit to him. She could not stand untidiness. "There I go again. 'For a man'! But then he is more than a man, he is my daddy."

Sarah carried the tea into the lounge. Her dad had a roaring fire on the go and the place felt warm and cosy. She sat opposite him in the comfy chairs and looked at the presents on the table. "How many?"

"Well I was going to get a few more, but decided to hold them over for Christmas."

"Daddy, I hope you haven't spent too much..."

"Enough," he said, "I can spend what I like. It is my money. If you don't like what I have bought you, well that is different. Now open." He pushed them towards her.

She did not expect there to be much that she wanted. As she hadn't really thought she needed anything. But when she had opened them all, she was amazed and could not help her eyes from filling with tears. He had bought her a life-time subscription to Amazon Kindle, a Fit Bit, some shoes which were exactly her type. A scarf that was just so cool. A beautiful necklace and earring set, which she just had to put on immediately. And a couple of very expensive looking bottles of red wine. She loved a drink of red with her meals, her dad had taught her all about wines when she was younger. One of the bottles looked very old. She looked at her dad, as it looked oddly phallic in shape. But he seemed not to have noticed. Finally, he bought her a couple of dresses, equally to her taste, even though she rarely wore them, she vowed to wear these.

"Oh, come on, we don't want to be late, or we will miss the show."

"There's a show as well as a meal? What kind of show?"

"You'll have to wait and see."

"Oh daddy, you are just the best. I love everything that you have bought me. Even though I told you not to; I'm not giving any of it back." She hugged her dad hard, putting her head upon his chest. The firmness of his muscular body was a constant surprise to her. His solid slow heart-beat a comfort.

Her dad kissed her upon the head and pulled her even tighter to him. "You're the bestest girl on the planet he said. And smell very nice too. Now are we going?"

"Ummm," she said. Just a bit longer..."

He laughed at her, his body jiggling in her embrace. Holding him made her feel safe and warm, reminding her of the many times she would snuggle in between her parents and watch TV. She missed her mother, and guessed that he must really miss her too, as he had never moved on and found another woman. As she finally pulled away from the embrace, she looked up at him and pecked him on the cheek, "Thank you for being my daddy, daddy."

He smiled his acknowledgement and went to get the coats. She looked down at herself surprised to see her nipples were standing proud and were very visible through the dress. She was wishing she had worn a bra now, the last thing she wanted was for her dad to see that her nipples were erect after cuddling him. He wouldn't say anything, she knew he wouldn't. But he would notice.

He suddenly appeared at the door, holding up her coat for her to put her arms into. It gave her the opportunity to turn her back and hide her recalcitrant nipples. She was happier once the offending erections were out of sight.

The food and the show were just what she needed. The show consisted of some local comedians and one of her favourites, a guy from Scotland. By the time they were travelling back home, her sides were aching so much from laughing, she could hardly breathe. Her dad helped her load up her car with her presents and then said, "You are welcome to stay over if you want? We could have a night-cap and I could bore you with a story or two from when I was a young lad."

"As much as that appeals daddy, I've got to let my neighbour's dog out before he makes a mess of their house. But we will do it another time. It has been really good, thank you so much for what you have done today. I guess I needed it more than I thought. I love you so much." She slipped her hands under his coat and hugged him tightly to her. Her flat stomach hard against his groin. She suddenly noticed a growing hardness there for the first time, it made her feel strange; she found it very difficult all of a sudden, to pull herself away from him. She looked up shyly and kissed him on the lips, whispering "Thank you for the special things you have done for me tonight." She was sure she felt a pulse against her stomach and found herself pushing harder against it. It seemed to pulse more urgently before her father slowly tore himself away from the warm, hard embrace. Sarah was confused, embarrassed and aware that her body was reacting in ways that it shouldn't, she jumped into her car, started the engine and sped away.

On the way home she could think of little else than that embrace. And the love she had for her father.