Wishing Pt. 02

Story Info
The bottle spurts forth its contents.
3.3k words
4.32
12.5k
11

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorting out the neighbour's dog quickly, she brought in her presents from the car and put them on the couch, hanging up the two dresses. She took the bottles of wine through to the kitchen and was about to put them away, when she had a compulsive urge to drink from the strangely shaped bottle. She looked at the label, but could make no sense of what it said, as it all appeared to be in Arabic or Sanskrit or something? As she brought the bottle and glass to where her Kindle had been left that morning, she was again reminded how phallic the bottle looked. Indeed, it made her think that she was holding onto a dark, almost black cock. As for pulling the cork, well that was almost like wanking the cock off? She had seen enough porn to know that much. She smiled, realising she was quite aroused by the thought of wanking a random black cock. She suddenly wondered if her father really was erect as she rubbed her hard stomach against him? And she realised that she was more than a little pleased that if he was, she had caused that possible erection. "I caused my father to have and erection!" She said to the room.

The bottle of wine seemed to sigh to her once opened. She put the sound down to the evident vintage of the wine and left it on the floor to breathe, whilst she settled back to read some more. It was only ten at night, and she often was not in bed before twelve. So, a good couple of hours reading was called for. Opening the Kindle, she was both surprised and pleased that her favourite author, had released another two instalments of the 'Linking Demon' story, so she quickly paid for them both, and waited for them to be downloaded. As she waited, she poured herself a glass of wine.

The next instalment of Linking Demon, was heavily sexual in content. As she read, she picked up her glass and drank the blood-red wine. The delicious fluid, somehow body-warm, slipped down her throat and into her stomach. "Uummm. If only it were a man's semen." She voiced out load, smiling to herself, she took another large gulp, swilling it around to properly get the taste, before swallowing. "Yes, she said to the bottle, your come tastes delightful." She giggled and refilled the glass. Settling back on the sofa, she raised her knees, the dress fell away, pooling in her lap, revealing her naked, bony legs.

The story continued down the route of a mother's incestuous cravings for her son's cock. A monstrous eleven-inch brute. He was also being stalked, pretty much, by his neighbour, who also wanted a piece of him. Sarah stopped to refill her glass, 'God this wine was going down too easily.' She looked at the bottle as she set it down. "Eleven inches. That is about the size of the bottle. Fuck that!" She laughed out loud, "Or rather, no chance of fucking that! It would tear me in half."

Even so, she realised that she was clamping her thighs together and was obviously being turned on by the story. She continued on. The mother was dreaming about her son ejaculating over her, after she had seen his enormous erection whilst he was watching some porn. She was obviously having an internal struggle between what she knew her body wanted, and what society and her up-bringing had taught her was wrong; sex with her son.

When it had happened, Sarah couldn't tell, but suddenly she became aware that her fingers were slipping noisily in and out of her wet pussy. Her legs were open wide, her panties had been pushed to one side and were already soaking wet. Her dress was undone to the waist and her small breasts were exposed; the nipples painful in their erection. As she looked at them, she was again reminded of her reaction to hugging her father, and to the thought that he possibly started to get an erection as she pushed her little belly against him. She knew what she had been doing, she just wasn't sure why she had done it? But either way she could not stop herself from what was happening now.

Thoughts of his unleashed cock, throbbing in her eager hands and that cock being eleven inches, already had her close to orgasm. She felt drunk on the wine, but all it seemed to do was heighten her senses. Each rasp of her fingers at her vaginal entrance, each rub along her wet cleft, each slight touch upon her swollen clitoris, had her panting wildly. She looked across at the bottle and envisaged a large black cock slipping between her juicy lips, rather than her fingers, or better still, it was her daddy's cock? The swollen head of which was about to break her hymen and rid her of the stigma of virginity for ever.

"Fuck. Yes, oh, oh yeah. Oh, fuck daddy. Fuck your daughter good and hard. Oh OH!" With a whimper, she came. Her index finger vibrating across her clitoris to stimulate her further. "Oh, shit. Oh, shit daddy, you made me come, oh, my juices are leaking everywhere, all over your fantastic cock." Her eyes were closed as she allowed her fantasy free rein. He legs were clamped together about her wayward hand as it continued with its tortuous play, seemingly under its own volition; instantly bringing her to another orgasm. "Fuck no, fuck oh fuck! Christ daddy." At each mention of the word 'daddy' her arousal seemed to increase. "You've made me come again! Oh, fuck me, fuck me. I don't believe it; I've come twice for you daddy. OoooohhhHH. Tell me how much you like my wet pussy, was it tight, was it dripping? Did you come inside me daddy...?" She laughed as she wound down with her play.

The intensity of the moment gradually decreased as she lay upon the sofa catching her breath. It was unusual for her to experience orgasm whilst masturbating. It was the first time ever, she had had two orgasms, one after the other. And she knew what to put that down to. Her fingers were still within her pussy as she drained the final dregs of the wine from the bottle, setting it upon the table. She seemed reluctant to pull them out, knowing that it would herald the end of her fantasy, and that she would have to go to bed, on her own, once again. 'Shall I taste them?' She thought to herself, 'Shall I taste my own juices?' As she put the empty bottle down upon the glass table, it seemed to hum. She looked across, thinking in her inebriated state that she had not put it down properly and that it was wobbling and about to topple. It certainly seemed to rock from left to right, but that was probably her double vision. The bottle no-longer looked black, but began to glow a deep red, then orange, before it started to steam.

The fumes finally goaded Sarah into action. She got up and staggered to the kitchen. Throwing a towel in the sink, she thoroughly wet it so she could pick up, what she thought was a hot bottle. When she returned to the lounge, it was to find it filled with smoke. But a smoke that did not smell like anything she had smelt before. Certainly, it wasn't fire smoke, there was a heady scent in the air, which made her suddenly feel warm and comfortable and at ease. The bottle seemed to have returned to its black colour and as she reached it, she could see that there was now only a dribble of vapour coming out of the top. Sarah threw the towel onto the bottle anyway.

"Careful with that!" Said an imperious female voice. "Your servant I may be, but break the bottle and all will be lost... Well I will anyway." She said the last bit with less inflection.

"Shit," said Sarah. "I've had too much to drink. I've never finished a bottle of wine in one sitting."

"Good that you did Mistress, for that is one of the caveats of my summons:

The bottle a gift presented

The stopper by female hands extracted

The contents drunk in one hours sitting

For the true resident to arise

And bestow the wishes without limit

Upon the willing imbiber

Acceptance before performance

On the agreed small price.

That's the small print out of the way anyway."

Sarah looked at the voluptuous woman before her. She was everything that Sarah was not. Her fantastically long hair floated about her as if she were in water, the colour glistened in reds and golds. About her head and braided in places within her hair, were beads and jewels and golden chains. Covering her ample breasts, though only just, was a chemise of red filigreed material, that was completely see-through. Her nipples were clearly visible to Sarah, who blushingly reverted her eyes. About the woman's waist was a myriad of similar pearl, bead and jewel waist-chains that were also attached to her cuffed wrists Shibari-like. Her ankles were similarly bound, beneath the completely transparent skirts that flowed about her body, much like her hair. Her panties were of the same material, and whist they covered her pubic area, they hid nothing of her hairless pussy. The large puffy lips of her vulva, were clearly visible to Sarah as the woman floated at face height.

"So, my Mistress, what might your wish be? Why have you summoned me forth, is if for riches beyond your wildest dreams, is it for a palace of gold, or a multitude of lovers? Pray tell me of your desires, but remember the small print."

"Remember the small print," Sarah repeated as if having a conversation with a floating woman, that had poured forth from a bottle, was the most normal thing in the world. "Shit, how drunk am I."

"Hush now my pretty, for this is no illusion. The prize for my release from the bottle, after many years, is for me to grant your wishes. But each wish carries with it a price, that only I can decide. Once we are in agreement, and once you have paid the price, then the wish is yours. Though I can carry out only specific tasks at a time. For example. I cannot make you wealthy beyond dreams, but I can give you lots of gold, or a large palace, or some elephants or...what is this place I find myself in, is it a room?"

"Pretty much my whole house," Sarah replied, feeling a little inadequate. "So, you are saying, you can grant me specific wishes, but we must agree a price for each?"

"Correct Mistress."

"Wow! Could you say give me bigger breasts?"

"Of course, that would be too easy."

"And what would be the price for that?"

"Oh, but I cannot say. I can only tell you what the price is, when you tell me what your wish is. Those are the rules."

"Right, so I say, I wish to have bigger breasts, and you say, I must sweep the floor, then you will grant my wish. Something like that? What if I don't agree with the price?"

"You don't get the wish. But take care, when you say you want bigger breasts, you must be specific, like how big? And if you wish, but do not accept the price, you may not ask for the same wish again at a later date. Even if you rephrase it. I would like bigger breasts, or I would like slightly enlarge breasts. All amounts to the same."

"Got it, can only wish once for each thing, so get it right."

"Yes."

"Do I get a free wish and how long do the wishes last, there isn't a time limit is there?"

"No time limit, and I will give you a free wish that is for something small, like a diamond or pearl. Something you could hold in your hand."

"Sure, well a beautiful diamond would be lovely."

The woman clicked her fingers and Sarah suddenly felt something pressed hard into her closed hand. When she opened it, she saw a large diamond sparkling there. "Fuck me!"

"Is that your wish Mistress?"

"What? Noooo! And stop calling me mistress. It makes me sound like I'm your dominatrix."

"You can be if that is of course your wish," the floating woman replied.

"No, I don't wish. And you may call me Sarah. Whilst we're at it, what do you wish me to call you?"

The woman seemed to ponder for a bit before settling on a name. "Jennie, yes, you may call me Jennie. Now, what do you wish for mistress Sarah."

Sarah gave her a withering look "Sarah, just Sarah. Right, well I would like to have the perfect set of breasts. I would like them to be a size 38 and have a C cup. You understand what that means?" Jennie nodded as Sarah went on. "I would like the nipples to be bigger than I have, but not too big, probably about the size of my thumb nails, and the nipples should be on the up-turn of the breast, so that they look perky, I always wanted perky breasts. There, is that all you need to know?"

Jennie smiled. "That will be all I need to be told, yes. But there is one further thing." Jennie's smile broadened. "I need to see what you have currently. If I am to get this just how you wish, I need to see what I'm starting with."

"Wha...t?" Sarah's mouth dropped open. "You want to see my boy breasts? But I'm not wearing a bra. I...I don't know. I've never shown anyone my breasts before...I...I don't think I can. Do you have to see them?"

"Come now Sarah, you cannot be that shy. What of your current partner, have they not enjoyed the pleasures of your..."

"No, no they haven't. Because I don't have a they! I've never had a they OK! That is the reason I want bigger breasts, so that they can help me attract a man. Oh, OK, if you must." Sarah slowly undid the buttons on her top and let it slip from her shoulders to the floor. She was cherry red before she had even started. The embarrassed flush not only about her face, but continuing down onto her chest. "Just no snidey comments eh?"

The woman floated to the floor and stood before Sarah, looking intently at her little breasts. "Snidey? What is snidey? I do not know that word. Umm, now I see what I have to work with." Jennie reached out both hands and cupped the little white bumps of flesh, grasping both nipples between her fingers and thumbs. She pinched upon the little nubs of erectile tissue, eliciting an immediate response.

"Hey, hey, I thought you said look!?" Sarah's legs had collapsed and she barely managed to stop herself from falling to the floor. She almost reluctantly, brushed away at the grabbing fingers about her nipples. "Stop, stop that." She turned and picked up her top, slipping back into it and doing up her buttons. She remained with her back to the mysterious woman until she was once again decent. Then turning said, "What part of 'look' was that then?"

Jennie smiled, "I have not seen, nor touched naked flesh for over forty years. Ever since I was trapped in that bottle. Forgive me for my little indulgence." She bowed her head low.

"So, what, you are saying you didn't need to see them at all? You just wanted to feel me up?"

Jennie looked directly into Sarah's eyes. "It is as you say, I am guilty as charged. But then again, the room is heavy with the scent of your sex Sarah and looking at your nipples now, I think they were craving my touch. Maybe they and you, crave even more, yes?"

Sarah looked down at herself and tutted with disgust. "God, I have the smallest nipples in the world, why do they have to make themselves so fucking visible! And no, no I do not crave more. What do you mean anyway, you wanted to play with my breasts? You...want to play with my..." Sarah's mouth dropped open, not for the first time since the Genie was let out of the bottle. 'Did she want the Genie to touch her there? God she knew she was wet enough, she knew she had been close to coming as soon as the Genie pinched upon her nipples, in fact...' Something clicked inside Sarah's head. "Wait. Jennie...Genie... you're a Genie! Of course you are, how stupid of me. A Genie, or djinn or pixie or sprite. You're all the same. Troublesome, mischievous, definitely not to be trusted."

"Oh pah!" Said the Genie, "A little fun here and there, but we Genies are apt to be less trouble, by the sheer nature of the contract. So, you would like me to touch you and feast upon your juices? I would love for you to feast upon mine, for it has been so long since I felt that release."

"Noooo! No, I don't want to feast upon your juices. I like men." The statement was not said with as much force as she intended.

"How do you know?" Jennie retorted, "You just told me you had not been with anyone. You are therefore virginal. All the better, you taste all the sweeter. Come sup upon my honey, it already flows for you, as yours does for me. It will be a delightful experience."

"My wish," Sarah tried desperately to get things back on track. Please let me have my wish."

The Genie seemed to think for a bit then said, "Very well, as you please." A slightly wicked smile played upon her lips as she said to Sarah, "OK, it is done. The price for your wish is as follows:

To get what you seek,

Seek first what you want,

Unhindered, unfettered,

Unhindered, unfettered,

The four must become two in embrace.

There," said the Genie, seemingly pleased with herself, "That is the price. Complete the task and the wish is yours. I must confess to wishing you luck in succeeding" She then began to dissipate and the vapour was slowly drawn back into the bottle.

"Wow!" Said Sarah. "Just a minute. What does it all mean? 'To get what you seek? Unhindered, unfettered, the four unite in embrace.' What does it all mean?"

"Ah, sorry," Jennie said holding her form for a little while longer, "It's in the small print that I am not allowed to help you. But solve the riddle, carry out the task and you will have your wish."

"But," Sarah exclaimed, "You said nothing about a riddle and nothing about payment first? I assumed I would get my breasts and would then need to pay?"

"So sorry, probably my fault, didn't I make that clear? Yes, payment first, wish second." The Genie continued to lose further form, as the vapour of her essence was sucked into the bottle.

"What if I wish for the answer as my next wish?" Sarah knew that wouldn't work anyway, but still voiced the question.

"Doesn't work that way, for I cannot reappear until the first wish is fulfilled."

"But...but you didn't say that either!"

A hollow response of "My bad," followed the last of the vapours into the bottle. The Genie had gone.

"Fuck it," said Sarah. "Fuck it! How am I going to get my tits now? I have no clue what the fuck she was on about."