Wishing Pt. 05

Story Info
Wish 3.
6.1k words
4.48
8.4k
8

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah arrived back home. Her phone had rung a couple of times, she could see it was her father, but she felt too guilty to pick up the calls. Her neighbour Ashleigh was finishing up some gardening in her front garden and leaned on the fence between their properties. "Hello Sarah, how are things?

Sarah smiled back, but was not really in the mood to talk. "I'm ok," she said without any real commitment, "How are things with you?"

The dishevelled woman winked. "Oh, I can't complain. I must say, you look a bit different, must be the dress, nice to see you in a dress for a change. Oh, you have something in your hair dear." Before Sarah could stop her, she had put out her hand and made a grab for it. "There, it's...it's...oh, oh I think it's..."

"Yes, it probably is... Anyway," Said Sarah, before Ashleigh could say that she had just taken some semen from her hair, "I must be getting on, nice to see you." She turned and went into the house, a wry smile on her face, wondering what Ashleigh would be doing with her father's come upon her fingers.

She walked up stairs, unbuttoned her dress and lay naked upon the bed. "She cursed herself for ruining her relationship with her father, all in the name of what?

Lust. She had no idea how to break the Genie's riddle either and was about to blame this whole thing on her, when she realised that she couldn't. This one was on her, her doing alone. A tear ran from her eye across her cheek. She didn't bother wiping it away, she let it fall into her hair. Sarah closed her eyes to shut out the horror of what she had done, just to appease her vagina's needs. She fell quickly asleep.

The following morning, she felt terrible. She could think of nothing but what she had done to her father. She wouldn't take any of it back, even if she could, because she knew that she had found it the most exciting, thrilling and sexually gratifying thing she had ever done in her life. But at the same time, she was distraught at how her father had reacted. She couldn't blame him, what did she expect, that he would completely condone an incestuous relationship with his daughter? But, he was erect when he cuddled her, on her birthday, or maybe getting erect anyway. And...she suddenly remembered the last two shots of his ejaculating semen into her mouth, was he not thrusting his cock forwards, forcing more of his large bulbous cock head into her mouth?

She ached again too, like the previous morning and knew instantly that things had changed. She stood and looked at herself in the mirror. "What the fuc... How come I got my wish?" Sarah looked at her well-rounded hips. The wideness of which, accentuated her narrow, thin waist. "I have a waist! Oh, but this really makes my legs look bony. But fuck, I have a waist!" She pirouetted about, trying to get a good idea of how her bum looked and couldn't believe just how perfect it was. "Shit I have a cracking bum too. But how?"

Despite not wanting to remove the remnants of her father's come from her body, she elected to have a shower. Once done, she wrapped a couple of towels about her and headed downstairs. She knelt before the bottle that was on the table, and remembering the Genie's words and utilising the experience gained on her father's cock last night, she gently grasped the base of the bottle, then encircled the neck with the fingers of her other hand, and slowly began to wank upon it. Within a few seconds of the wanking motion, the Genie spurted forth, much like Sarah had witnessed her daddy's ejaculate.

"Hello Sarah. I must confess that was much better technique. Learn that from daddy, did we?"

Sarah flushed immediately; God did this Genie know everything? "As it happens," she admitted, seeing no sense in denying it, "I did. I played with and sucked and wanked my daddy's cock, until he came all over me. I swallowed his delicious come too. And now I will probably never speak with him again." Her voice had been rising in anger as she spoke each word. "And I'm beginning to think that the whole thing was of your doing!"

"Oh, please Sarah. The riddle was mine yes, but it could have been any cock, or even a pussy if that is how you wanted to interpret it."

"Interpret it! Interpret it, I didn't fucking get it, I still don't."

"Really Sarah, it is simple when you think about it.

Number the firsts,

In stealth release,

And help unfurl,

The steadfast beast,

Large purple pearl,

Think gentle practiced encouragement,

And bathe in that resultant spent.

'Number the firsts', first look at a penis, first touch, first kiss, first swallow of semen. Could equally be first look at a vagina, first kiss, first lick etc.

'In stealth release', well you saw what you saw, without the others knowledge, initially anyway.

'Help unfurl, the steadfast beast', did you not release the beast and watch it grow in your hands? This could of course have been labia lips or clitoris.

'Large purple pearl', a swollen clitoris or in your case, a great big fat cock head!

'Think gentle practised encouragement', well I said be gentle, I said practice, and did you not do both those things? And finally, 'Bathe in the resultant spent'. Could have been getting soaked in vaginal juice, which you did anyway, albeit your own, but did you not bathe in your daddy's semen, was it not on your breasts, your face, your pussy and in your hair? Seems to me that you solved the riddle, or your pussy did it for you." The Genie seemed pleased with herself.

Sarah knew that she had been beaten and that there was no point in recrimination. She stood up before the Genie and dropped both the towels, without a second thought about standing before this entity naked.

"Well, aren't we becoming a rather beautiful maiden then?"

"Maiden is true," Sarah retorted with some vehemence, whether at herself or Jennie, she wasn't that sure. "I'm 34 and have only ever touched one cock and at that, only one time. And that was only yesterday! Plus, that one cock belonged to of all people, my father. Not that that demeans the enjoyment that I got from doing it. Oh, I suppose that crushing my breasts against my friend's would have to count too. But that hardly means I'm putting it about does it?"

The Genie's eyes twinkled alarmingly. "I see yes. So that then is your next wish, yes? To have many lovers, male, female, both at the same time?"

"No!" Sarah stopped to think about having sex with a woman and man at the same time. "No, that is not my next wish. By the way I forgot to ask. Am I limited by the number of wishes that I can have?"

"As long as you are able to keep paying for them, no."

"Good. Though as the payment is getting harder, then I will certainly not be able to pay. Not sure how I managed the other two payments to be honest?"

"There is another form of payment, but I did not consider that you would want to pay it." The Genie's eyes were a deep emerald green as she floated nearer to Sarah. "But maybe you would now?"

"Um, not sure that I am going to like the answer to this, but what is it then?"

"Why mistress, it is to pleasure me, in a way that I see fit. For me to become the mistress."

"Hey, I'm not sure about that. You want to make me your sex slave? Or does it mean that I become the Genie and you the mistress? Sounds a little suspicious? I'll stick with the riddles for now."

"As you wish mistress." Jennie sounded and looked disappointed. "I can wait."

Sarah decided to change the subject back to her wish. "OK, so what I would like to wish for is that my thighs and calves match the shapeliness of my lovely bum and hips. I would like nicely muscled, toned legs, like those of say a swimmer. Not heavily muscled like some female bodybuilder. Is that specific enough for you Jennie? You can't say you need to see them naked, because they are. If you need to touch me then do, though I do not see the point?"

The Genie seemed to cogitate for a while and then smiled. All right Sarah, it is done. My payment is as follows.

Gift freely now with pride,

Unbidden prying eyes,

Pique interest four-fold,

Showing more than superficial,

Hearing more than prudent times,

Acknowledged before me.

Sarah had written this one down, knowing it would be harder than the last two. "Fuck me Jennie, what the... This is another impossible riddle. Harder than the last one and I didn't even get that!"

"Oh, but Sarah, you did "get it" didn't you?" Jennie laughed at her own joke. "All over your body." She continued to snigger.

Sarah said nothing. She knew that the Genie was correct. She watched the woman dissipate and return to the bottle. Then she picked up her wet towels and returned to her bedroom. She began to search for some clothes and immediately came across another problem. She could no-longer fit into any of the trousers she had. They were after all, more like those of a teenage boy than a now more buxom woman. She bundled them up in a bag to give to charity, electing to squeeze her perfectly formed bum and breasts into one of the new dresses that her father had bought her. The material of the dress and the fit were delightful. For once in her life, she felt like a proper woman.

The darkened flesh of her new nipples clearly showed through the thin material, but there was nothing she could do about that, as she had no bra's that fitted either. Time, she felt, to do some retail therapy. Despite what she had done to get this figure, she felt a little happier.

On the way to the shops, she pondered on the riddle a few times, but could not unravel it at all. So, chose to think about it later. It was time to shop for the essentials. She had not done this for so long and wished that she had someone to do it with. But vowed to enjoy herself anyway. 'Maybe, she thought wickedly, I'll spice things up a bit too. That will no doubt help me to get the man of my dreams.'

Having spent a few hours and more than a few hundred pounds getting new trousers, a few suites for work and some shoes of course, she stopped outside a lingerie shop. 'Amazing Grace' had a very attractive window display. It wasn't all overtly sexy stuff, there was some really pretty bra and knicker sets too. What she liked was this shop was geared to women, rather than being geared to men, who wanted their women to look like the models, or worse still, strippers or prostitutes. Though she did realise that there is nothing wrong in playing out fantasies as long as both parties are willing. She though back to her daddy. 'Yes, he was willing, wasn't he...not?'

Sarah spent the next hour buying lingerie then decided that it was time for a much-needed coffee. As Costa was nearest, and for that matter, the quietest. She bought her coffee from there and sat down. She picked up her phone and looked at the screen. She had been avoiding it since yesterday, but now was the time to face up to it. Her father had called six times and left three voice-mails, Georgia had sent her some messages on Google Chat and also a couple of videos on Myspace, so rather than tackling the thorny issue of her father, she elected to watch the videos first.

When she clicked on the first. She knew instantly she had made a school-girl error. The volume on her phone was at maximum and the moaning and groaning sounds flooded the quiet coffee shop. Sarah fumbled with her phone to turn down the sound, but the damage had already been done; all in the shop were staring at her. She was the colour of beetroot and could not raise her face to look at anyone, instead she tried to feign nonchalance, 'doesn't everyone watch porn whilst drinking a coffee?' She carried on.

The video Georgia had sent was of Heather and Niall. The one she had seen on Thursday. Although she had seen it before, she could not help herself from watching it again. It was such a hot, raw piece of porn. And what she like about it, was it was none of the fake stuff that you get on proper porn films. These people really were enjoying themselves. These were real moans and groans of pleasure and lust, not those over-dubbed by someone in a greasy sound booth somewhere. Sarah felt her nether regions begin to tingle; she had given up being surprised at just how quickly she could get turned on these days.

The second video shocked Sarah all the more. She could see a life-like phallus, stuck to a full-length mirror. The well-rounded and fabulously proportioned body of Georgia, naked and holding her phone was also in view as she smiled and waved. She then turned around, putting the phone on the floor between her legs and filmed herself as she splayed her glistening vaginal lips and reversed onto the rubber cock. Her moaning, loud despite the volume on Sarah's phone being low. She decided it was time to put her ear-phones in.

Sarah licked her lips as Georgia pounded upon the cock, she seemed to quickly bring herself to a couple of frantic orgasms, before withdrawing from the phallus and kneeling before it. Georgia filmed herself carrying out the act of fellatio upon the latex cock, sucking off her own juices. Despite the size of the phallus, Georgia seemed to be able to deep throat it with ease. She then blew a kiss at the camera and the video closed. The caption she had sent to Sarah with the video read, 'Our little secret, though it actually felt quite big!'

Picking up her coffee in shaky hands, Sarah whispered "Fuck me". To herself. She fidgeted in her seat, excited, highly aroused and also a little confused. Her bra-less breasts, rubbed against the material of her dress as she panted a little and before long the tell-tale signs of her arousal began to show as her nipples erected and became even more visible. She realised she no longer felt any shame, her breasts were beautiful, what did she care if they were telling the world she was horny? After all, what was the point of having something beautiful, if you weren't going to have it admired?

Sarah stopped thinking about her gorgeous friend and why on earth she had sent that video clip to her? And decided it was time to listen to her father's voice-mails. The first simply said "Sarah, Sarah, we need to talk, please call me." The second caused a lump to manifest in her throat, "Sarah darling, look I was wrong to shout at you...I...God I wish your mother was here, she would be so much better at this stuff. Look I, that is to say... We cannot let this come between us darling. We are both grown-ups and need to work through our problems, rather than let them overcome us. You just caught me unawares and waking from sleep I was not best prepared. I know that you miss your mother, as do I and I know that a woman needs another woman for some things, but I would very much like to understand and to be there as your mother would. Please call me back." Sarah felt a tear track down her face, she allowed it free reign.

His third message seemed somewhat embarrassed. "I have washed your panties that you left last evening, they were in a bit of a mess, I'm sorry about that. They'll be waiting for you to collect. I love you darling, please call me, anytime, day or night, work or not."

Sarah cursed herself for a fool. What had she been saying about her father just a few days ago, 'That he was a typical man, not as thoughtful as her mother would have been? "I'm sorry daddy. You are the best daddy a girl could wish for." She phoned him and he picked up immediately.

"Sarah?"

"Hello daddy." She still felt a little embarrassed.

"Darling, it is good to hear your voice. I'm so sorry for the way I reacted. I was just in... well I was..."

"No daddy, it is me that should apologise. It was me that created that compromising position and it was me that made what happened, happen. I am to blame and must therefore accept the consequences and if that means not seeing you..."

"Don't be silly darling. I would never say that, never. I just need to understand what is going on. Look it is difficult to speak over the phone, when can you come over, or I could come to you?"

I am busy tonight and tomorrow night, but could come over on Monday night if that suits"

"Of course! Would you like me to cook for us too?"

"That would be lovely daddy. And I love you very much."

"I love you too darling, see you about 19:00 on Monday."

Sarah put down her phone. Another tear had joined the previous one in dropping to the table-top. But now they were tears of happiness. She had not as she thought, ruined her relationship with her father. But that was not through anything she had done, it was him, him being magnanimous as ever, that had turned things around. And she could do nothing but love him all the more for it.

Having finished her coffee, she headed into another shop. She wanted a nice dress now for Monday. Picking up a couple, she walked to the changing rooms, the young shop assistant stopped her before she went in, smiling brightly. "Hello madam, if I can be of any assistance, then please shout. If you use the first cubicle there," she pointed to the one nearest her counter, "I'll be able to see you if you poke your head out and shout!" She smiled again attractively.

"Thank you," Sarah replied, "I'll do that."

Sarah pulled on the curtain closing out the shop, and started to unbutton her dress. With it undone, she hung it on the peg provided. She looked at herself in the mirror, a little shocked that her nipples were still rock hard. She wondered if the shop assistant had seen them too, then realised how ridiculous that was, everyone could see them, they looked huge. She smiled wickedly, then noticed that there was a spreading wet patch on the groin of her knickers. "Sarah!" She admonished herself, "You are a naughty, naughty girl." Suddenly a thought crossed her mind. She hooked her thumbs into the panty waist-band and drew them down. She then went diving into one of the bags from 'Amazing Grace' and brought out a lingerie set. She slipped her arms into the straps of the bra, and enclosed her full breasts into it. This was the first time she had worn a proper bra and the first time she knew her breasts would fill it. They looked delightful from this angle, though her way-ward nipples were still vying for attention.

Next, she slipped the belt about her waist and did it up at the front, slipping the belt about her so that the clasp was at the rear. This was also the first time ever, that she had put on a suspender belt. She would never have considered the need to dress up. Who would care? She drew out some flesh coloured, seamed silk stockings and gently took them out of the packet. Drawing up the silky material in her long fingers, she slipped it over one foot and slowly draped her leg in the sexy feeling silk. "Wow, just think what this will look like on a well-toned thigh."

She had no idea why she picked up her phone, but she realised she had taken no photos of her changing body shape, and decided now was as good a time as any. 'In fact...' Her eyes twinkled mischievously, she set her phone to video and put it on the bench opposite, filming herself as she clipped the first stocking into place. The suspender straps easier to use that she imagined. With that done, she straightened her leg and checked the seam in the mirror, stopping to stare at her lovely bum narcissistically. She then repeated the process with her other leg, thrilling at the filigreed stocking top in her fingers. "God Sarah." She looked good, not great, but good. It was inevitable that the very sexy ensemble and the videos she had seen earlier, coupled with what she was doing now, were turning her on. She pulled on the very small panties to complete the look and posed for the camera.

Slipping the dress on, she liked the way it displayed her attributes well. It was a plain navy blue, thigh-length dress in a stretchy velveteen fabric. I was a perfect fit. She called out to the shop assistant to help her do up the zip at the back. The young girl quickly popped her head into the cubicle. "Oh wow, madam, you have a wonderful figure. And that dress looks fabulous!"

12