Wishing Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah expected nothing else from the assistant, she was a sales person after all and would probably sell her mother if it would complete a sale. "Could you help me with the zip though, it is a little stiff?"

The shop assistant looked at Sarah's ample breasts and noticed her nipples trying to break out. She turned away, beginning to flush a little, but in doing so spotted the wet panties on the floor that Sarah had forgotten about. As she did up the zip, Sarah could see that the young girl was now cherry coloured with embarrassment, her hands shaking a little as she attended to the fit of the dress, fussing here and there with it. As she walked back round to Sarah's front, she bent over and pulled on the hem of the dress, straightening it out. She then brushed her hands down over Sarah's hips and thighs before standing up and pulling back. "There," she said, still looking very flushed. "It looks perfect." Sarah could see the girl's eyes flicking to her breasts and it made her smile. Somehow, she felt in control of the situation and also felt the more sexually mature.

"Madam could use an old metal coat hanger as an aid to helping with the zip in the future if you have no one to help?"

"That's a good idea," said Sarah. "I would not have thought of that." Sarah could see that the young girl's nipples were beginning to respond too. The toppings on her smaller breasts began to poke at the white material of her blouse.

"I noticed that madam is wearing a suspender belt and stockings?" The young girl seemed to be flushing again for reasons Sarah did not understand, "Might I suggest wearing a slip or petticoat, that will help to hide the bulges of the straps?"

"Again," said Sarah, "That is really helpful. Do you sell any?"

"Of course, if you wish to slip out of the dress, I'll get a couple. Here let me get that zip first." She undid the zip to the small of Sarah's back and then ducked out of the cubicle. Sarah smiled as she dropped the dress to the floor, hanging it up on the coat hook. It was as she was doing that, that she noticed her wet panties and it was her turn to flush with embarrassment. She quickly popped them into her bag as the shop assistant returned.

"Here we are, ohhh wow. That is a lovely lingerie set, and those stockings are so sheer, are they silk?"

Sarah smiled, "Yes they are, feel them, silk is such a sexy material."

The young girl tentatively put out her hand and ran it down Sarah's thigh. The gentle touch, almost like a caress, made Sarah tingle and stiffened her nipples further. "Yes, it does feel very sexy as you say Madam. I have never worn anything like that."

"It's Sarah," Sarah said, my name is Sarah. She didn't want to admit to the girl that this was her first time of wearing the sexy lingerie either. Instead she said, "You should. You have a lovely figure too. And they are much more comfortable than they look and a real turn on for your partner, if you have one. I got these from 'Amazing Grace', perhaps you should see if there is anything that you like there?"

"Thank you mada...Sarah, now would you like me to help you into the petticoat. She helped Sarah step into the undergarment. Her hands brushing up Sarah's legs and thighs as she pulled it up. Sarah was surprised at how her body was reacting to this young girl's touch. She had broken out in goose bumps all over and her nipples looked even more prominent that before, a fact that the girl must have noticed? "I'm Francesca by the way."

"Thank you, Francesca. Shall we see what it looks like with the dress on now?"

The shop assistant helped her into the dress and once zipped up, straightened out the dress, before kneeling in front of Sarah, her hands darting up under the hem of the dress to pull on the petticoat and remove any rucks and managing to brush upon Sarah's inner thighs in the process. "There," she said. "Perfect. It will hide your pantie-line also."

"Thanks." Sarah said in a rather shaky voice. "Looks like you have made a couple of sales there. I'll just get changed and I'll be right out."

"Ok Sarah, take your time."

Francesca left and Sarah slipped out of the dress and petticoat. As she looked at herself in the mirror, she could already see an expanding patch of wetness on her new silken knickers. "You Sarah, are a dirty slut. Much more of that pretty little thing playing about your skirts, and you would have been coming all over the place. Fuck but your sex drive is high at the moment."

She slipped her panties down her silken legs and sat on the bench as she removed them. She certainly didn't want to ruin them. As she looked up at her reflection, she was suddenly reminded of the video that Georgia had sent her, and of their previous encounter at the gym. Sarah opened her legs wide. She wanted to see what her vagina looked like. In all these years, she had never once been curious enough to look. But with this mirror and seat ideally placed, she could look at herself in secluded close up. Her lips looked like the petals of a rose, they were glistening and moist, she was pleased at how symmetrical and sweet her pussy appeared to her. Her vulva was very much like a young girl's, neat a small, though as she looked on, she noted her lips began to expand and with that, her little clitoris began to push its way out of her folds.

Her hands ran up her thighs, thrilling at the touch of the stockings, the heat of her flesh above the stocking tops in stark contrast. Both hands worked their way to her pussy. She splayed her lips with the fingers of her left hand and with her right, index finger, circled her clitoris. It took nothing more that a couple of seconds before she cried out. Quickly putting her hand to her mouth. Her legs trembled and closed about her still rubbing fingers as her panting climax shook through her frame. She thrust forwards with her hips, pushing against her tormenting fingers, whimpering in her lust. "Ooooo, oh, mmmmm, uuugghhh, shit...oh,oh...oooooohhhhthat's good. OOOHHHH GOD." As she calmed a little, she opened her legs again, keen to watch her fingers in their distraction. Her left hand flew to the front-fastening bra, expertly flipping the clip open and allowing her prized possessions free.

Sarah shrugged herself out of the bra, then picked up her panties, which she slowly fed into her mouth in an attempt to keep herself quiet as she masturbated further in the shops changing room. Her fingers slipped along the juice-slick vaginal canal and pushed into her vagina. Her fluid copious in its flow, was already dripping onto the seat and onto the floor, as she slid down further and splayed her legs wider. A wet smacking, sucking sound emanated from her finger fucking as her left hand roamed about her breasts, caressing and teasing the nipples. A quick pinch had her in spasm again, as her whole body rocked to the orgasm. Her breathing in ragged gasps through her panty filled mouth, she just couldn't seem to keep the noise down and was sure her cries of orgasmic ecstasy could be heard by the entire shop. But she just could not stop.

She stood and turned, placing one knee upon the seat, standing with the other leg straight, as she looked side-ways at herself, keen to see her fantastic arse from this position. Her vaginal lips now far larger and more prominent. She watched trickles of her come running down her leg and into her stocking top. Her breasts swayed to her thrusting finger fucking. The slurping of her sopping cunt loud in her ears as she ran her left hand around her cracking arse and into her wetness to enter her cunt along with her right hand. She pushed her fingers in, biting her lip in the pleasure, then pulled them out, happy that they were sufficiently coated with her wetness, she slipped two past her anal sphincter and into her anus, as deep as her knuckles.

Despite having the panties in her mouth, she was dribbling copiously. Her moaning cries of raw lust evident through the silken material. Her breathing was so uncontrolled, that she was feeling a little light headed, but another orgasm was approaching and she couldn't stop it. She desperately tried to calm herself down but was too far gone. She fell onto the seat as her leg gave way, shaking furiously in spasm upon spasm. She flung out her hand and grasped upon the arm of the seat to top herself from falling and ended straddled over it. She rode the chair arm, fucking it as if it were a willing partner being abused by her/his lover. "OOOOOOHHHHHHHH, mmmmmmm, hhhiiiiiggg." She moaned through her knickers, "Fu...fuuuucc...ooohhhh Godddddd." She pulled out her fucking fingers and held onto the back of the chair as she calmed down and her breathing came back under control, though she still rasped her pussy against the chair arm every now and then.

Sarah span around and flopped into the seat, thoroughly spent. She stared directly at her phone, forgetting she had set it up to video. Was it still recording? She would find out in a minute. She needed to get dressed before Francesca came in and found her in this state. She elected to keep the stockings on as they made her feel so sexy. And slipped the panties in the bag back on. She decided she had better wear a bra for now, so put that back on, then slipped into her dress and buttoned that up. As she went to pick up her phone, she realised that Francesca had not completely closed the curtain on the cubicle and Sarah also realised with horror, that had Francesca wanted, she could have looked directly into the cubicle and seen what Sarah had been doing.

"Oh Fuck! Oh shit, shit!" Sarah was once again the colour of beetroot as she left the cubicle smelling heavily of her sex scent, and went to pay for the clothes. She could not bring herself to look directly at the shop assistant, but as the shop looked really quiet, she was under no illusions that even if the girl had not seen what she was doing, she had certainly heard her.

"There's your receipt Sarah, and thank you for your purchase. Her is my card if you have any issues. Please feel free to call."

"Thank you, Francesca, you have been very helpful." Sarah almost ran out of the shop, so keen was she to get away from the embarrassing situation. "What a horny bitch you are. This is the girl that couldn't even bring herself off at home. She has now wanked her father, grabbed hold of her naked friend, been erotically charged by a young shop assistant, masturbated in the changing cubicle, oh and got it on video? Christ you are changing, in more ways than just physical!"

At home, Sarah got herself another coffee then sat and watched her first "home- made" porn video. The quality of her camera phone was incredible. She could see every inch of her body; it was weird seeing herself in the third person. As she watched the shop assistant, she caught the young girl's eyes as they fell upon her body almost hungrily, paying a lot of attention to Sarah's breasts and nipples. "Was she intentionally touching me?" Sarah found, the thought of the young girl touching her, was not as unpleasant as she may have previously thought?

Sarah's phone 'pinged'. It was a message from Georgia.

"Hello, so what did you thing of my little video?"

Sarah replied, "To be honest, was a little shocked. Thought you had sent it to me by mistake, that's why I didn't reply."

"Oh lover, you do make me laugh. Of course, I sent it to you. And only you. My boyfriend is always asking me to masturbate for him, but I just can't bring myself to do it. Too self-conscious. But then the other night, the way you looked at my naked body, well I was just on fire and had to have a wank. Sorry if that offends?"

"Course it doesn't, I was just very envious of your beautiful body and total lack of self-consciousness. What do you mean you can't do that in front of your boyfriend, why ever not? If I had a boyfriend, I would love to do it for him."

"I guess I always considered that to be a private thing."

"Yeah, well upload it to Pornhub. Let him watch it with millions of others, that will get you over that in a hurry."

There was no response and Sarah thought she had probably offended her friend. She was about to message her again, when she got a reply. "OK, done it, you'll find it under 'Here's one for my friend'.

"WHAT! Georgia I was joking!"

"No, I think you're right. I should not be like that in front of my boyfriend. We should not be sexually repressed with each other. I'll let you know what he does when I tell him. If he kicks me out, I'm moving in with you, as it was you're idea."

"Oh great. That doesn't make me feel guilty at all!"

"Well, let's see what happens. Bye babe, he's just got in from work..."

Sarah looked at her phone. She felt turned on by her friend's openness. She felt privileged that she would confide in her. She also could not help herself opening her computer and looking at Pornhub. Sure enough, when she searched for 'Here's one for my friend'. She found Georgia's video.

"Fucking hell! I can't believe she did it. And she hasn't blanked out her face. God, what if people from work should see?" But suddenly that had an appeal for her that she couldn't put a finger on. Before she could change her mind, she found herself connecting her phone and uploading her own porno to the website. She hit the upload button before she could stop herself and then sat back closing her computer. Butterflies played about in her stomach as she thought about what she had done. "A video of me masturbating could now be in millions of homes across the world!" She had moved on from slut, to porn star in the space of a few short days, since having discovered the Genie.

12