Wishing to be a Slut Pt. 02

Story Info
Virginia Rebecca goes on her first date.
3.2k words
4.84
3.6k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/23/2024
Created 04/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca had a plan, no bottling it this time!

She is going to meet him on a park bench directly opposite her apartment, a quick chat to make sure he wasn't a psycho and then straight back to her place, no time for second thoughts.

Her phone rang, it was him telling her he had arrived. She looked out of the window and recognised him straight away, he was just like his photo. So far so good, she told him she'd be with him in five minutes.

The date had taken a while to plan. Rebecca had sifted through lots of candidates before choosing him. He had good feedback from genuine trans girls and a reputation for being quite controlling without being rough or physical and her conversations with him seemed to confirm this.

Her outfit had taken even longer to plan but she knew that for a first date, first time with a guy, first time she was going to be fucked, it had to be black.

Her choice was a black lycra dress with a sweetheart neckline, long sleeves, tight around the hips and thighs with an oversize and very obvious zip down the full length of the back. It was perhaps a little too short but tonight was about losing her virginity and making sure that he got the message quickly before she changed her mind. From the navel upwards the dress was sheer chiffon which perfectly showed off the black lace plunge bra she had chosen to wear, scalloped with ribbon bows that would be totally visible. She filled the bra nicely, the tablets she had been taking had given her an acceptable B cup and luckily no side effects on her ability to get hard. She was definitely a bottom, submissive girl but still enjoyed the orgasms a real cock could provide her with.

Of the many panties in her draw she selected a black hipster thong with a diamante tee bar above the bum cheeks and a lace front that was sexily skimpy but with enough stretch to keep everything in place. As she stepped into it and felt the elastic bite into her bum cheeks she had to rearrange her lady cock that had quickly sprung to life with the instant excitement wearing tiny panties always gave her. She loved the idea of suspenders but hadn't found any that looked good on her for longer than five minutes, and she had tried many times, so black hold ups with deep lace tops was the safe choice.

She was smooth all over and chose a dark red lipstick, Russian Red, to match her perfectly painted nails. She took an age to select a simple necklace and long teardrop earrings, after all in a couple of hours that might be all she was wearing! The final choice was the shoes. Strappy, closed toe with three ankle straps, obvious and very sexy, their five inch stiletto heels were too high for a full night out but she didn't plan to be on her feet for too long this evening.

A last check in the mirror, she liked what she saw, hair left long and flowing to accentuate her femininity. She knew she had good legs and bum but the shoes made her legs look longer and slimmer while the stress on her calves made her bum look a little higher and trimmer.

She chose a bolero jacket to hide the translucent top from the outside world but it was conveniently short to make sure her legs would still be on full view, she grabbed her handbag and made her way to the lift. This time she promised herself there would be no hesitation, no doubts, no second thoughts, Rebecca needed to take another step forward and allow this man to take charge of her and force her to become the slut she needed to be.

She left her apartment block and walked on the pavement towards him. The clicking of her heels excited her as always but when she felt a cold gust of wind blow up her dress and around her virgin girlie bum, naked and only protected by the thinnest piece of elastic. she took a deep breath realising that this was real and going to happen and just how her slutty selections had made her so vulnerable and exposed. Now very conscious of how the tight dress, heels and 'barely there' lingerie automatically flicked the switch in her head that made her submissive and ultra feminine and she was aroused immediately - she needed the protection of a real man.

He stood up and greeted her with a peck on the cheek. Smartly dressed, handsome and confident her first impression was good, a little stubble and he smelled really good, overall very manly - just what she wanted. Small talk and compliments exchanged he invited her to the nearby wine bar. She was tempted. It was after all the safe option but also the chance to bottle it - again. He looked surprised to be invited back to her flat but was happy to with the suggestion. As they crossed the road his hand slipped into hers and she instantly loved the closeness. Despite wearing the skyscraper heels he was still taller than her and immediately took the lead. He walked slowly, she tottered alongside him still holding his hand and purposely taking small steps to draw attention to her high and heels emphasise her femininity.

She had prearranged all the details for his arrival at her apartment so even though her hands were nervously shaking as she took off her jacket she did that in the exact spot that was very well lit and with the sunlight streaming from a nearby window it allowed him a full view of her bra through the translucent chiffon of her dress. He didn't miss his opportunity making no effort to disguise his look. She pretended not to notice but she loved the feeling it gave her, she was his prey and he was the hunter, undressing her with his blue eyes, anticipating releasing the bra to free her firm breasts, taking each one in his mouth, teasing her nipples, squeezing both her boobs...........................well that is what she hoped he was thinking!

She had placed the wine on the bottom shelf of the fridge so that when he turned to answer the question 'red or white' he had a full view of her long legs and bum as she bent down for the bottle. She did very slowly bending from the waist in a very unlady like manner but knowing her dress was short enough for him to see her stocking tops if not a little of her bum cheeks. She cleverly asked him for help with the cork to emphasise his dominance, they touched hands and she was able to give him a closer view of her perky breasts and to make sure that he could get close to her, smell her perfume and acknowledge her reliance on him to give her what she wants, her utter girlishness.

As she took her place next to him on the sofa 'the just too short' dress conveniently rode up her thigh to reveal the lace top of her stocking, she didn't pull it down. She refused to think about playing hard to get and her behaviour was becoming much more lewd than she would normally have allowed.

He flirted with her and she encouraged him. He quizzed her about her dating history, subtly trying to work out her likes and she told him that she was very selective with men and liked to be treated like a normal girl who was lucky enough to have something extra. She didn't tell him that she was a virgin. On his turn he explained how he is naturally dominant but found it difficult to find a girl who can both allow him to take the lead but also be inventive and fun. Bimbos with no conversation and girls with too many 'don'ts; were not what he was looking for.

While they chatted his eyes were constantly being drawn to her chest, probably wondering if they were real? Rebecca was pleased her plan was working. When he made a comment about her pretty bra she took her chance, putting down her glass she thrust out her modest bust and wiggled her bum to move close to him and give him a clearer look. He took his opportunity of their closeness and moved towards her, hand around the back of her neck pulling her lips to his, he was kissing her slowly, butterfly kisses and then gently nuzzling her neck, then back to her lips and she didn't resist. He was taking the lead and she was breathless, shocked at the reality of it all, her mind all in a blur but loving every second of her helpless femininity. Soon their lips were locked together, his tongue forcing its way into her mouth and she welcomed it, flicking back playfully with her own.

Enjoying the deep kiss immensely she moved to kiss him more passionately one hand on his cheek to hold him closer, crushing his lips to hers. Her first feel of a rough stubble chin, first smell of his masculine aftershave, his strong arm holding her tightly in the kiss and now his free hand softly resting on her breast. His fingers delicately massaged her nipple and even though it was protected by layers of flimsy lace and chiffon. The nipple obediently sprang to attention and he did not hesitate to squeeze, flick and tease his new toy. Rebecca loved her new breasts, loved how her nipples became erect as soon as she was aroused, and gasped with pleasure as he caressed them. Blissfully enjoying being his 'prey' she just concentrated on battling with his tongue as the deepest kisses continued. She was loving being in his control and knowing that he could overpower her at any moment and do whatever he wanted, being receptive to his moves so far and eagerly anticipating the next.

Lips still locked together his hand made its way slowly up her thigh, stroking gently but knowingly. His hand reached her bare thigh, inches from her own girl cock. She was passive, receptive, vulnerable, still, her breathing became faster as she waited expectantly for his next move. As his fingers found her thong she wriggled her bottom so that her thighs could part and make it easier for him to touch her - just what a slut would do. He murmured his approval when he found that her girl cock was hard, twitching almost uncontrollably with excitement.

He stroked her cock teasingly through the the lace of her panties. Rebecca moaned encouragement, and pushed her crotch upwards against his fingers desperate for a more forceful touch. At the same time she had one hand around his head kissing him passionately and lustily, deep tongue kisses interrupted by nibbling his neck and her whispered words of encouragement, his hard stubble pressing against her soft skin. He freed her little stiffy from the thong caressing it slowly and gently asking if she was enjoying the date so far. There was no flirtiness in her reply, muttered between her groans of delight and breathless moans,

"Yes,yes,yes..............baby, oh yes,................I'm all yours, yes................... stroke it........use it.........I love it baby,............... do whatever you want..............just dont stop baby..............oh take me baby please.................................make me your girl".

confirmation if it was needed that she was loving every minute.

Whilst he was stroking her and kissing her very deeply Rebecca's hand wandered into his lap and she could feel his erection through his trousers, it was very hard and very hard for her - she really did have the power! With one hand she blindly fumbled for the zipper so that she could touch it but her arm was trapped by him deeply kissing her and teasing her cock, so she just rubbed her palm over his trouser bulge making sure he was staying hard for her.

He broke the embrace and looked her straight in the eyes, she was so turned on that she almost started to complain, she just wanted more.

"I think it's time for you to suck my cock Rebecca, we've all night and I don't want you cumming too soon, keeping you on the edge will be a lot of fun for me and I love to tease my girls".

He was quite bossy - she made no objection.

Rebecca stood up and used her stilettos to push his feet apart then knelt between his legs, she really wanted this. He gave her a cushion from the sofa for her knees which she saw as a good sign, authoritative but considerate. She giggled as her long nails made her struggle with his belt, she started to tremble as she slowly pulled down his zip, she looked up at him as he slid his pants down to his knees freeing his cock.

It jumped out of his boxers, maybe seven inches but very wide, free at last his prick stood strong and tall in front of her pretty face. His cock was handsome she thought, balls shaved and its pink eye seeming to peek at her from behind his foreskin. It was a nice size, a little bigger and wider than her. She had thought that she didn't want anything that would hurt her on her first time but the more aroused she became she was beginning to change her mind about that, it was smooth and very very hard. She held it tightly at the base, it was warm and erect pointing straight up at his smiling face. He pulsed it and they both laughed, her red nails looking even more vampy against his pale skin.

Looking him straight in the eye she gently kissed the base allowing the shaft to stroke her face and the tip to nestle next to her nose. it smelled fresh and clean. She pulled his foreskin back fully and teasingly touched the tip with her tongue, he moaned, it twitched, she teased his ball sack with a sharp fingernail and masturbated his length with her other hand until she could resist no longer. Rebecca the seductress, the tease, the flirt, gave way to Rebecca the slut, desperate to suck cock, to please her man, for him to compliment her on her whorish talents, for him to use her with no thought for her own pleasure or feelings.

Rebecca had rehearsed this so many times on any object that looked remotely like an erect penis, fruit, perfumes bottles, dildos, vegetables had all been sampled but now for the real thing. She took his cock in her warm mouth deeply, feeling it hot against the roof of her mouth, her head bobbed up and down, slowly, quickly, the tempo directed by his moans and verbal encouragement. She slurped greedily, worked him firmly, dribbled saliva onto his helmet for lubrication just like she'd seen the starlets do in the porn films. He told her how dirty she was, what a naughty slut she was, how he was going to fuck her until she begged him to stop and she loved every second. She ran her sharp nails down his shaft as she licked his smooth balls, her teeth gently grazed his foreskin as she massaged his sack and her lips held his cock tightly.

She felt his hand on her cheek as he moved her long hair away from the action so that he could see his dirty slut suck his rock hard shaft. Their eyes met and she could see that he was enjoying the show, she grinned and just took him even deeper. Stopping for breath her hand continued to masturbate him as he tensed and a small amount of pre cum appeared on the tip, they both laughed. She was exhilarated, she had the power, she was a slut and then without any stimulation she felt a tiny leak of her own pre cum seep into her lace thong.

There was a pause, he watched her intently contemplating the next move. She stared back at him, then at the cum and paused before she curled her tongue around the tip of his cock and greedily took it into her mouth, putting on a show for him, loving the taste, craving more.

She worked harder on his cock just as he instructed. She was disappointed in her deep throat technique as she gagged a couple of times and had to come up for air once but even with her eyes watering she did not hold back, forcing his tool as deep down her throat to almost choke her, her head bouncing up and down as fast as she could for him.

Rebecca was in control now, his cock receiving all the attention, she looked up at him constantly, his eyes were beginning to roll. She moistened her index finger with the fluid flooding the base of his cock. Tilting his torso slightly upwards her finger found his bum hole. She carefully teased his opening feeding a red nailed finger slowly inside him. He gasped in appreciation manoeuvring his opening so her finger could access deeper, shuffling towards his love spot. She came up for air, licked another finger and continuing to put on a show she grinned at him as she opened him up and began to push both fingers in deeper, timing her thrusts perfectly to match her heads rhythmic bobbing movements on his beautiful tool. He moaned, excited she now increased her pace.

His breathing became faster, his body tensing, he began to meet her moves and thrust his cock into her mouth, faster, faster, his hand gripped the back of her head holding her tightly on to his cock while his bum was contracting on her fingers. He was cumming and she was on her knees in front of him, still fully dressed, her panties already soiled, lips working ferociously around his cock so that she could make him cum - a total slut.

He moaned, he tensed and she felt his first spurt on the roof of her mouth. She kept up the pace as three more shots hit the same spot and then she slowed as his body relaxed, still holding his cock in her mouth as more and more cum oozed onto her tongue, warm, thick, salty,........ gorgeous. She held his cock in her mouth until it softened a little. Then a move that she had fantasised about millions of times, the porn sluts ultimate last act in all her favourite films. She sat up, looked him in the eye and opened her mouth wide, showing him his cum that she was still holding there, paused, then swallowed it loudly, grinning whorishly and showing him that she was no way a boring bimbo.

She relaxed still holding his tool in her hand and congratulated herself on such a good job, her jaw ached, her wrist was sore but proud for being the girl he wanted...............then panic..................what if he couldn't go again, was that it? She'd come so far and she desperately needed to be fucked and soon?

It was like he read her mind. "Don't worry you dirty dirty girl, it will get hard again very soon and you need a reward for all you excellent work, so why don't you take me into your bedroom?"

They both smiled knowingly..........