Wishing Upon a Green Star

Story Info
He looks for a Goddess with a wish for love.
5.4k words
4.44
12.8k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: English is not my first language so I hope there aren't many stylistic or grammatical errors.

The mountain was cruel, just like they said. The rock was steep, the wind cold, the air thin and if the luck was not right and a mistake was made, the fall down would be long. Many had fallen to her, found unworthy of her, but Kalver pusher forward. For like all those before him, he had hope of what lied atop. He took the risk, for if he succeeded, everything would change. Everything would be better.

He had to succeed! It was his last resort.

His breaths were getting shallow and his vision clouded. He stopped feeling his hands long ago and as his senses dulled, he started losing his path. Only chance led him now. One misstep and his journey would end now. Too soon for his wish to be realized. Too soon for his dreams to be accomplished...

Too soon for him to give up!

He had to see her!

A flare of green light caught his attention. In the darkening skies, it pierced the fog covering his sight, giving him a direction to hold on to. It guided him. Following its ethereal glow, he regained his hopes and speed, pulling himself upward and to the summit. It was close. He could feel it.

The light shifted out of his sight, floating further and further up. Every time he saw it, it was just out of his reach. Like a rainbow: still, but always far away. And just as he reached out one last time, it faded away. The darkness above resembled a hole left by it absence. As Kalver closed his eyes, pressed against cold rock, he could faintly feel a touch of skin against his outstretched hand before falling asleep.

* * *

When he woke up he was lying on the ground bellow a massive blooming tree. Despite his last memories from the climb, his limbs felt strong and his body well rested. It was also a bright day. He got up to see rich foliage surrounding him, feeling warm air caressing his skin and soft dirt beneath his feet. He was standing in a beautiful spring garden encircled by rock walls of a round, bowl-shaped valley.

He did it. He made it to the top!

And now he was in gardens of a goddess.

Kalver didn't know if he was more amazed or terrified by the thought. What now? Where is she? What will he say when he finds her? What will she think of him when she sees him? He didn't want to disturb her if she's occupied. Then again, she's supposed to grant a wish to those she finds worthy. The mountain wouldn't let him get here if she didn't think him worthy of her presence. Right?

As he was contemplating a flock of colorful birds flying over his head dragged him back to reality. He followed their chirping through thick bushes, until he arrived at what would be best described as an oasis. There were waterfalls cascading down from white rock and pooling down into a pond. Red and orange flowers surrounded the pond, each seemingly holding a miniature sun in its petals. The trees surrounding the place were in full bloom eternally, their glowing white petals raining down onto the pond slowly. There were weird luminescent formations etched in their bark, resembling constellations, as they are pictured in books, lines connecting bright glowing spots.

*Welcome, wanderer,* a woman spoke out of nowhere.

Kalver, startled, looked around himself but saw no one.

*Up here.*

He looked up and saw a massive figure step up from the trees. She was easily bigger than a building, as tall as some of the massive trees in this garden. Her foot alone was bigger than him and she could pick him up like a doll whenever she pleased.

She was also naked, her only clothing being vines looped around her legs and arms, growing as high as her thighs. Her figure was that of a beautiful lively woman, her curves very attractive, bosom enormous and soft looking. Her hair was long and green as grass, a crown of vines with beautiful white and red flowers was woven into it. She smiled down at him with the most heartwarming motherly smile he ever saw.

It was her!

His knees shook, unsure whether from nervousness or from sheer desire to kneel before her. Unable to hold himself on his feet, he fell down to his knees and bowed his head, using the excuse to tear his gaze from her. He wasn't sure if he could bear it.

*Coming here to see a goddess and won't even show your face to her? Rise up and put down your hood.*

"I... I..." Kalver tried but was interrupted.

*That wasn't a request, but a command!*

He reluctantly obeyed and slowly stood, knees ever weaker. Sweat rolled down his forehead as he let his hood fall down, exposing his monstrous face.

He knew it was monstrous, for everyone told him so.

His nose was bent to the side, his mouth crooked. One of his eyes was almost completely burrowed beneath is brow. He looked rumpled, as if his face was put on wrong. It was like that since he was born. He didn't know why, it just was.

Others though, they came with thousand reasons why. That his mother was a witch and that he was devil's bastard son. That it was punishment for his past life's crimes. Or that he was simply so ugly, no reason, no explanation. Whatever hurt the most.

He could feel her judging stare like a dagger through his head. What did she think? Did she hate him? Hate him like the rest?

*Well... that's better. Come now, tell me what you seek, wanderer. Tell me why you came to me. And I shall consider.*

"I..." he couldn't speak, afraid that he'd say something wrong. "I... I just wanted to feel your love."

For a moment, here was silence. The Goddess, displeased by his words spoke, like a mother scolding a child: *Oh, is that so? You come all the way here seeking pleasure? Is that how you think of me?*

"No! I Just..." he quickly corrected himself, easing her outrage. Truth be told, he didn't know what exactly it was he wanted. At this point anything would do. "I just... It is said that you love all creation. That you love everyone equally, regardless of look or status or any thinkable trait. I just want to feel loved."

She knelt down on the ground, lowering her face to him. *Oh, poor child. I see now. Beautiful on the inside but rejected by others. Left all alone in the world for reasons you cannot control.*

She caressed his face with her finger, carefully motioning him to look up at her.

*I can feel your pain, child. Pain of being left alone. Do not fear, and do not listen to the hurtful voices. Those are but words of those blind to your beauty. Blind to the wonderful creature you are. I can see it. See that which makes you great! That which cannot be defined by chance nor fate! That which makes you worthy!*

Kalver was stunned. Never in his life has he heard something so heartwarming, something so beautiful said about HIM. He felt like he melted.

The Goddess pulled him towards her, her finger gently motioning him to step closer. Suddenly her lips enveloped his face, drowning him in warm, silky pillows. He felt like he was sucked slightly deeper into her, like he couldn't pull away.

When she let go, he was burning. He touched his face but he struggled to feel it. He quickly stumbled over to the pond and looked at his reflection.

"It's still the same..." he whispered. For a moment he hoped he changed. He felt so enchanted he thought the Goddess might have fixed his horrid visage. But in the reflection his old face stared back at him, red as a poppy flower. He let hope seep into his mind.

*I am sorry, little one. I can only directly change that which is a part of me* She drew a line across the ground with her fingertip. Where she touched it, tiny flowers blossomed. *This garden is a part of me. Here I can show course to nature, stop the changing of seasons and let eternal spring take place. I can make gold rain down from the sky, create tools of ultimate power, I can GIVE you everything you ever wanted. But I can't CHANGE you.*

Her last words hurt. If anyone could have done something to help him it was Her. He endured the greatest pilgrimage to meet her and even She could not help his life.

But that's not why he came for. He wasn't there to change his life. She could give him anything. He was there for her love.

"Thank you, my Goddess! You have given me the greatest gift I ever got! I will eternally be grateful to you." He got up and turn to go.

*Stop!* she commanded. *You have climbed here because the mountain deemed you worthy. You can leave when I let you. Now lay down your clothing!*

"What?" he sputtered in disbelief.

*You wanted to feel my love. Now disrobe!*

Kalver stood frozen for a minute, unsure what to think of this. He then took off his cloak and undid his shirt. His boots and pants next, quickly followed by his undergarments. Now he stood there like nature made him, his penis rigid with unmasked arousal.

The Goddess outstretched her hand, presenting her palm for him to step onto. She laid down on the ground, half sitting half laying against the massive rock, waterfall cascading over her shoulder and into the pond. He climbed on her palm and she brought him to her face and planted a deep kiss on his head. He stared at her giant face, getting lost in her bright green eyes.

*Do you like your Goddess?* she asked.

Kalver nodded slowly, not finding words to describe how beautiful she was.

*I know where you have been staring the most,* she said and brought her palm with him down to her carriage-sized breasts. *You can touch them if you wish.*

Kalver wasn't sure how, or rather, where to start. He reached out a hand to feel her smooth, silky skin. He pressed down to see his hand burrow into the soft, bouncy mound. He wanted to hug it whole but he wouldn't manage.

Kalver moved his attention to her nipple. It was pink and easily the size of his head, its areola almost a meter wide. He gripped it to feel its texture, finding it rigid and tense. He put his mouth onto it, kissing and biting in gently, squeezing the massive boob to which it belonged.

As he licked and teased, he discovered a small opening at the nipple's center. He tried kissing it and sucking slightly. To his surprise a stream of milk came out. It tasted sweet like nectar and flooded his body with a surge of newfound strength.

He pulled back and spread the nipple's opening with his hand. He tried sticking a finger inside, finding it warm and tight and wet with delicious milk. He realized he subconsciously gripped his cock in his hand, stroking it slowly.

*You don't have to rely on self-satisfaction,* the goddess spoke. *I offer you my love and all the pleasures that come with it.*

He slowly let go of her nipple and she raised her hand to bring his waist in level with it. He spread the small orifice with his fingers and aligned his rod to it. Kalver took a deep breath, then thrusted forward and into the tiny hole.

It felt million times better than anything he ever experienced before. Warm, tight walls were enveloping his erection, squeezing it in its soft flesh. He moved back slowly then plunged back in quickly. He leaned on the Goddess' breast as he fucked, his hands sinking into her. Warm liquid covered his penis, flowing out in streams every time he pulled back.

It didn't take long for him to approach his limit, sensing a powerful orgasm building up inside him. The Goddess apparently took note of that.

*Come here my child,* she said. Kalver pulled back out and she brought him over to her mouth again. This time she kissed his penis, taking it inside and squeezing it between her lips. He felt as if though she was trying to suck him in whole, the tip of her enormous tongue flicking over the tip of his rapidly stimulated cock.

He came hard on her tongue, quivering as the Goddess sucked every last drop of seed from him. It lasted for what felt like eternity, but when the pleasure subsided, he felt spent, empty as if he poured his entire existence into the Goddess' mouth.

She released his member from her lips and swallowed, striking a pleasured smile across her face. As Kalver collapsed into her palm, she laid further down and brought him to her other breast. She pressed his head to her nipple gently and squeezed, letting milk flow up towards his mouth.

Warmth flooded his body and he felt his strength returning as he gulped down torrents of the rejuvenating liquid. In matter of minutes the Goddess nursed him back to full strength, helping him slide down from her boob and onto her stomach.

"That..." Kalver said, struggling to find words, "that was wonderful, my Goddess. Thank you. I feel like I could do this over and over."

*You're welcome, little one," she responded, smiling down at him through the valley of her cleavage. *However, that was just a small taste of the pleasures love can bring. I am sorry I cannot provide more than this to you... but perhaps you may have charmed one of my daughters just enough to feel her love as well.*

Before he could say anything she brought her other hand to her belly and revealed a woman sitting in her palm.

She bore a striking resemblance to her mother. Despite sharing her unrivaled beauty, however, she was human-sized. Her hair was green like a patch of seaweed, her eyes the color of emeralds and her skin pale like birch wood. A pair of round and perfectly shaped breasts adorned her chest and her wide hips hypnotized him as she stood up and walked towards him across her mother's belly.

Kalver would swear it was a face of an angel staring into his eyes.

And in a way he would be right.

"I am Sevet," she spoke.

"K...Kalver."

She placed her hand on his cheek and stole a kiss. Enchanted Kalver had no will to resist when Sevet took his hand and led him higher up and laid down between her mothers' breasts. She spread her legs for him, presenting her inviting pink flower, beckoning him with her finger.

Kalver stared like hypnotized unable to move a finger. He was already rock hard again, ready to jump on her and take her like an animal. However as much as he wished to do that, he felt unsure, afraid even. Perhaps it was his inexperience that worried him. Perhaps it was the curious, ever-present gaze of the Goddess, watching from above.

Sevet took his hand again, unfreezing him from his trance, and placed it between her legs, letting him feel her moist orifice, waiting for him to fil her up. Kalver let her pull him closer, pressing his mouth on her vagina, licking it up and down. He felt her inner folds around him as he massaged her thoroughly with his tongue. He kissed and kissed, making out with her pussy like with a mouth. When he let go, he was breathing heavily, his heart nearly jumping out of his chest. He leaned above her, aligned his manhood with her hole and plunged in.

It was way slicker than her mothers' nipple hole, letting him slide in and out without torrents of milk aiding him. Kalver ground his teeth as Sevet's walls massaged him, spreading and tightening with every subsequent thrust. He put his hands on her breasts, squeezing them while he fucked her tiny opening, his cock still oversensitive from his last orgasm tripling his pleasure. Sevet placed a hand on his cheek and pulled him into a kiss, tasting herself from his tongue. For a moment they were so completely absorbed in their lovemaking, the world vanished around them.

A moan broke through the veil from above them as the Goddess cried in pleasure, massaging her crotch while watching her daughter in the throes of ecstasy. Her mighty breaths swayed them up and down, unintentionally aiding them in their efforts.

She stopped and graced Kalver with a serious glare.

*Oh child. Do you know how beautiful you are?* she asked. *Though the rest of the world may not see it, you will always be beautiful to us. Tell me now: what do you truly wish for?*

Kalver stopped and considered. What did she mean? Was she testing him? He already spoke his wish. Had he perhaps changed his mind?

He got everything he ever wished for. Though he remained unchanged, for a few moments he forgot about his face, his life before. He could live as he was forever... if only he could stay here. No mortal was welcome to stay in the Goddess's garden. Only the worthy... and only for a moment. He could not go back to his life before. Not after experiencing... this!

"I... I want to be loved," he said. "I want to feel love. Not just now and for the last time. I want to be loved like everybody."

The Goddess smiled and nodded. *Then grant me a wish, wanderer. Join with me in love. Give me another daughter... and I shall make it so.*

While he processed that information, Sevet got up and walked down towards the ground. She motioned him to follow her, then disappeared between he mothers' legs.

Kalver descended down after her, but when he slid down the Goddesses' thigh, her daughter was nowhere to be found. He looked around until he was greeted by the sight of the Goddesses' enormous sex right in front of him. With her ass half submerged in the pond, he stood in level with it. Her slit was as tall as him and could easily swallow him whole, her lips thick and meaty, and her clit, as big as her daughter's breast, was in face level with him. Kalver admired it in awe, getting drunk off of her aroma. He could not comprehend, how he was supposed to make love to her though.

Sevet's face suddenly emerged from the giant lips as if it was a curtain and beckoned him to come closer. Shocked, he walked up to her slowly, only for her to then vanish right back into her mother's majestic folds. Kalver couldn't help but think he might have been right about it swallowing him whole. In a flash, a pair of beautiful legs appeared in her place and spread wide open, a familiar looking vulva greeting Kalver from between. He warily walked up to it, his hard rod begging to get inside again.

He instinctively stuck his cock back into Sevet's pussy and picked up from where they left off, thrusting into her with increasing speed and force. He couldn't hear her moans, her upper body submerged inside her mother's sex. With every thrust she swayed back and forth, raising grunts of pleasure from the Goddess like a giant dildo. Juices started gathering on her vagina as her arousal increased, soaking Sevet and dripping down her body. Her enormous clit was swollen and sensitive, uncovered by its hood. Klaver kissed it and felt the Goddess shiver with excitement. He started licking and sucking on it as he plowed Sevet, making out with her mother's clit like with a lover eliciting a new stream of juices from her. When she could not bear it, she reached her hand to her crotch again, pressed down Klaver's head with two fingers and massaged herself with it in a circular motions. He was being smothered against her pussy, feeling like a toy as his face rubbed against her clit, his hair soaked up with her fluids.

When she finally let go, he felt disoriented and almost forgot about Sevet completely. It surprised him then, when he saw her wriggle in excitement, hearing what sounded like muffled kisses and giggles coming from the Goddesses' tunnel. As he regained a sense of direction and started thrusting again, a new face appeared above Sevet's legs. She looked like her, but with slightly thinner face and freckled cheeks. Her dark green hair at about shoulder length was soaked and sticking to her cheeks and forehead.

"Hi there," she said smirking. "I'm Lavis."

She clearly enjoyed his confusion as he pounded Sevet's pussy, unable to respond. Lavis stared right into his eyes, nonchalantly circling a finger around Sevet's clit, the rest of her body disappearing in the Goddess's giant hole.

"I heared you're good," she said, moaning lightly while biting her lip. "My sister is good at cunnilingus... but I haven't had a man's penis in a long time. I miss the feeling."

She lowered her face between Sevet's legs, sticking out her tongue and licking her clit gently as Kalver slowed down subconsciously to better observe the new girl's performance. "And the taste," she added. "Care to help out?"

12