Wistful Witch in the Woods

Story Info
A lonely witch meets a simple man.
2.6k words
4.51
3.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once upon a time, there was an immortal witch who lived in the woods. She had built her own little house out of rocks and logs, moss and pieces of glass, little animal bones, pebbles, trinkets, feathers, and fur.

The low ceiling was lined with wooden beams and a hundred varieties of flowers and herbs hung down from it tied with strings. There was a fireplace to one side, big enough for a cooking pot to hang over the fire, and a little bed was beside it. A book case stood on the other side of the bed, and a large wood table & chairs were in the middle.

The witch lived only with her animals, chickens and a goat, two cats who chased the mice, and a shaggy dog for his company. As with most hedge or woods witches, mortals would call on her for help from time to time, and her biggest enjoyment in life came from using her powers for them... but for our wistful witch in particular, she was a sex witch, with a magical pussy and heart. People would come to her home in the woods, bringing their loneliness and pain like layers of heavy coats.. and the witch would use her magic to turn it into pleasure and hope.

As the years went by, the witch became very strong.. her magic evolved into a complex web of sensual energy. As she became more powerful, this magic began to be too much for the mortals who darkened her doorway. They left sadder than ever, empty inside; their bodies still walking and going through life, but souls smoldered and reduced to ash.

The very people she yearned to help began to fear her; fewer came.. and when they did, her magic was now warped with desperation. Her kindness was thick sap and her sensuality sickened.. like too much sugary syrup to cover a bitter drink.

Word of this ugly power spread, and soon no one darkened her door at all. With no way to share her magic, it became tainted with loneliness. The flowers she had lovingly planted around her home were neglected and began to grow up and over the walls. They grew and thickened, hardened and became covered with thorns.

Vines covered the roof and windows and door. Vines wormed into and out of every nook and crack, they made crevices where none existed and grew deep into her rock walls. The witch, all alone in her sweet house that had become a prison, felt her powers swirl and her magic rage, but there was nowhere for it to go.

_____________

A mule plodded slowly down a dirt road, too dim witted to be afraid of the approaching storm. Bags were slung across his back, the weight more a comfort than a burden, to an animal who had only known such things.

Beside him walked a man, wise enough to be anxious. Behind him, darkness from the clouds, a rumble in the air and electricity on his skin. The road ahead had been wide enough when they started, but had narrowed down to a path, barely wide enough for him to stay alongside his mule. He cursed himself for asking a street wench for directions to the next town; and for thinking he could make it there before the storm hit.

A fat drop of water hit his face, and before his stomach could fall, the single drop of water turned to a torrent of cold hell. The ground underneath him began to melt away, mud slid outward and his mule lost its footing.. the man grabbed at the harness, trying to keep it upright, but at that moment a bolt of lighting flashed in the trees.. blinded and deafened, the man was tossed back and hit the steep ground hard, his momentum carried him down the hill, sliding in the mud, bouncing over roots and rocks.. he did not stop the descent until a tree, as wide as he was tall, was suddenly in his trajectory

The man woke up in the dark and felt panic. He remembered the rain and losing his mule, he remembered the mud. He sat straight up in the dark and tried to listen, but could only hear the rush of his own blood.

A creaking sound pierced his brain, then another.. they were soft but close by. Then a gentle cluck noise..? His panic lessened, turned to somewhat calm.. and he realized it wasn't completely dark after all, there was some measure of dim light entering the room. The man turned his head towards the sound, and saw the outline of a soft brown hen shuffling across a wooden floor.

Out of nowhere, every hair on the man's body stood up. He whipped his head back in the opposite direction, and instantly regretted it.. pain flashed in his skull and neck, he made a gasp sound and shut his eyes tight in reaction.

His head was pounding to the beat of his heart, when a cool fingertip touched the center of his forehead. The pain vanished and calm overtook him, and as he slowly let his eyelids open, standing to the side of him was a woman.

Wispy and starved looking, but focused and direct. Despair and hope both filled her green eyes to the brim; and he noticed as he stared, that the color of her hair was slowly but constantly changing, from black to red and back again.

Somehow now he was standing, the girl's full lips opened slightly as she pulled her finger away from his forehead. The pain threatened to come back as her touch left, and a new pain joined it.. like a punch right in the throat had circuited electricity down the middle of his chest, through his guts, cock, and down his thighs, shins ankles and feet, until it grounded out on the floor underneath him.

Her eyes never left his, always looking up to meet his confused gaze. A faint smile crossed her lips and the witch's dress, a simple white shift, began to flutter with movement. His confusion threatened to become fear, as a long white insect, previously camouflaged in the dress, began to crawl from the curve of her breast towards the neckline.

As it reached her throat, impossibly large fuzzy white wings unfurled from its tiny body. It paused for a moment, prickly feet clasping the witches collarbone, then took flight.

As this moth like creature flew in circles around her head, a thousand more all at once began to crawl up the witch's body, and as they crawled he noticed her dress moved upwards, disappearing as they climbed. The dress was made of the moths!

Now, unfurling all at once, they began to fly upward and fill the room with their swirling white bodies, until he could no longer see anything else and shut his eyes tight.. the sound of a million wings flapping remained with the feeling of their delicate bodies brushing against his face.

Then he heard the witch utter a small sound, a word maybe, and instantly the noise stopped. The man opened his tightly shut eyes carefully, and in front of him stood the witch, naked and pure.

Her hair had settled on dark red, it was long and hung down straight, gathered in front of her left shoulder with a single white moth gathering it together with his spindly legs. Her body seemed as white as her dress had been, milky skin bathed in moonlight. Her full breasts hung down heavy and wider than her torso, a narrow waist curved out to shapely hips and thighs, even her toes seemed beautiful.

Desire rose in him, as fast as the moths had risen from her body, his fear vanished and the man felt no shame as his cock swelled and pressed against the inside of his trousers. The only sensation left in him was need, for this exquisite creature laid bare before him.

He boldly cupped her breasts in his hands, large nipples protruding between his meaty fingers, and squeezed her firmly.. the large pink circles of her areolas tightened, little swirls of skin writhing and changing color from pale pink to dark pink then brown. He pinched the two buds between thumb and forefinger and her head tipped back, a soft moan escaping her parted lips.

He watched her body in amazement, realizing the witches feet had left the floor and she was floating slightly off of the ground. As he twisted her nipples harder, her moan became a needy whine. His gaze fell to the soft mound of red hair between her legs. Light was dripping from her like yellow lava. It ran in rivulets from the red hair down her milky thighs.. pure yellow light.

The man's hands dropped the witch's breasts and he fell to his knees before her. He pressed his face into the fire red pussy hair and breathed deeply, the musk of a hundred years of longing filled his nostrils and mind. He had to taste her light!

His tongue buried itself deep into the mound and it was pure sugar. It burned him but he couldn't pull away. And as he smelled and licked and ate, the yellow light spread to his thick beard and nose, it ran down his chin and down his throat.. electricity and fire consumed him, but his arms only wrapped tighter around the witch's backside.. pulling her so close he could no longer breathe..

With her feet still floating four inches off the dirt floor, the witch raised her legs and wrapped them around the man's back. Her noises became unbridled groans of pleasure that filled the small house and echoed off of the walls, she threw her body backwards, parallel to the floor, legs trapping the man's head. She ground her cunt into his helpless face and tongue, until her groans turned to screams and her pussy's lava turned to flames.. the fire covered and consumed them both, threatening to turn them to ash.. but he never let go and they didn't burn away.

And when the fire had faded and the pain and pleasure were memories, the witch released him and fell to the floor.

The man knelt beside her and placed his arm underneath her head. The moth which had been gathering her hair lay crushed, and her red locks fanned out tangled and wild. As her head was lifted, the witch opened her eyes.. the gaze pierced the man and he gasped and almost dropped her. Regaining control of himself, he dared to meet her eyes. The intensity pierced him again, like being cut with a knife everywhere all at once, but he did not close his eyes.. he could feel the blood being squeezed out of his pores, but his eyes stayed open, looking down at the pale face in the crook of his arm.

And while it hurt beyond any pain he had ever known, he began to notice nuance.. her eyes had been so wide, but now her lids began to close partially.. her lips opened and her bottom lip shook... he knew this look.. she was trying not to cry.

The realization was salve to the daggers her eyes had stabbed him with: she was vulnerable too. His cock twitched hard and without thinking, he lifted her head and pressed her lips passionately onto his own. Her saliva tasted almost as sweet as her pussy had been, and when the witch slid her tongue between his lips, licking the inside of his mouth before trapping his top lip between her tongue and teeth, he hardened painfully fast. She sucked his top lip slightly before releasing him and looking straight into his eyes.

"You're not afraid?" she asked.

Feeling fearful would have been normal at this point, but the man felt none of that.

"No.." he said with an incredulous chuckle.. "the only thing I feel is... that I want you."

Single tears of light dropped from her eyes, and steam rose off her face where they rolled. He brushed the tears with his finger, fully expecting it to burn, but his fingers only felt warmth. He kissed her again softly and laid her head gently back to the floor.

"Undress?" Her voice was so soft. He did not hesitate to pull his still damp clothes away from his body.

The air of the room was warm, the witches passion has started a fire in the fireplace and filled the house with soft light. He caught a glimpse of his painfully erect cock casting a shadow on the far wall... a bobbing caricature of desire itself.

As though she could read his need, the witch cocked her head to one side and smiled temptingly. Her body began to levitate into a standing position as she brushed her fingers over her hips and towards her breasts, cupping them and squeezing, presenting her erect nipples straight out to him.

A yellow glow began to emanate from between her legs and he could wait no longer. He accepted the invitation greedily, sucking the flesh of her supple breasts, biting them and tugging at her nipples with his teeth. His fingers explored her, prodding the white flesh of her stomach, hips and thighs.. he felt the lava dripping down her left leg, and gathered the hot juices onto his fingers, pressing them against his tongue to taste her..

every flavor from everything he had ever put in his mouth flooded his senses, the world around him closed in until all that remained were her eyes piercing his.

The witch's two feet raised off of the dirt floor again. She wrapped one leg and then the other around his waist. As she began to pull her legs towards herself to tighten the grip, the tip of his erect cock lined up with her slit, he looked down at the glowing lava, now oozing from her insides and spreading down the length of his shaft, the heat made him visibly throb.

He watched his pulsing member disappear inside of her as she slowly pulled him close. He realized he was holding his breath, but found it hard to think enough to catch it.. impossibly weightless in his arms, her tiny body began to bounce soft and slow, stroking him with her tight wet heat.

A moan escaped his lips and the witch seemed to enjoy seeing his pleasure, she smiled a little wickedly and bounced faster.. her tits jiggled under his chin, and he lifted one to his mouth, placing the nipple against his top teeth and rubbing the underside with his tongue, she whined at this and arched her back, he didn't release the nipple from between his tongue and teeth, and her movement pulled it hard.. the jolt of pleasure shot thru both of their connected bodies, and now she wasn't just bouncing on him, she was fucking him with abandon.

He held onto the nipple while she continued, struggling to escape his mouth while also struggling to fuck harder. His legs began to shake from the impending explosion.. he was scared of its power but could not stop himself from building it up more and more.. with each weightless bounce the fever in him heated, he was sure he was feeling it for both of them her energy so completely filling him and sucking him dry.... Almost.. almost.... almost.. his thoughts failed his mouth sucked until her entire tit filled it one final stroke up, and when she came back down his balls released the hot fluids she had built up inside them.. their moans and animalistic grunts filled the house her pussy clenched, her nipple leaked he felt her orgasm layered over his while she milked him endlessly with her tight tunnel. His semen overflowed, the fluids mixed and ran down his legs.. and as he regained his senses and looked down at the mess they had made together tiny white flowers had begun to grow from the puddle on dirt floor.

<3