Witch Caused Sister Swap... Pt. 02

Story Info
I swap again with my sister and find true love...
6.4k words
4.59
7.6k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/21/2023
Created 05/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a few months since Clara had taken me into her life. We made love pretty much every night, sometimes two or three times a day when we could and I was happy. When Mom made us both get jobs, mostly to pay for the increase in laundry for our sheets, our fun became less frequent but I'd spend all day dreaming about just being back inside her again. I'd got a job in a local factory; it paid pretty well but wasn't something I saw myself doing long term.

"Is anyone sitting here?"

I looked up and a very pretty girl, couple of years older than me maybe, was asking to sit at my table in the break room, I was on my lunch break.

"Oh, sorry, head was in the clouds. Um, sure, nobody is sitting here," I replied.

"I'm Jen, I hope this is okay, every time I sit alone that creep Jay thinks it's okay to sit by me and he is not so great with his personal hygiene." I laughed.

"I'm Marcus and I get what you mean. He either smells bad or smells bad with cologne on it." Jen laughed.

We chatted as we ate, she worked on a different part of the factory than I did but she was funny, into a lot of the same movies and music that I was and my lunch flew by. The next few days went the same, I soon enjoyed talking with her more than actually eating. Our chemistry together was pretty evident, she was very touchy and flirty and I found myself smiling way more than I usually would be at work.

We were sitting eating lunch on a Wednesday when she shocked me.

"So, I hope you don't think I'm too forward or anything but being around you puts me in such a good mood for hours afterwards. Would you want to get dinner with me on Friday? My friend was telling me about this amazing new bistro downtown and I wanted to try it," said Jen.

"Oh, um, sure, yes, kind of like a date?" I stammered.

"Exactly like a date."

"I, sure, yes, I'd love that." Jen laughed a little.

"I'm sorry, have you never been asked out by a woman before?"

"No, but I totally thought you'd already have a boyfriend or something, you're so pretty and funny and really fun to be around." I could feel myself going red.

"Well, I'm flattered and I thought the same about you so there."

"Now the week is really going to drag," I said, smiling as I looked into her eyes.

"Just like every single day in between our lunch breaks you mean?"

"Well, yes."

"We need to get back."

I was pretty sure another ten minutes on our lunch break we'd have ended up kissing but we just gazed at each other then went to our own sections in the factory.

When I got home, Clara was waiting for me, she'd got out of work early and was laying on my bed in just a pair of stockings and suspenders, one of my favorite things on her and I was hard before I'd even finished undressing. I got between her legs and licked her until she came then climbed up her body to enter her. We made love nice and slow and when she'd cum enough she whispered 'cum in me' and I did, pushing in deep as I sprayed my seed into her. We laid in each other's arms as we caught our breath.

"Oh, Mom wants you tonight, she said she's had a shitty week and needs a good fuck. She wanted me to take you first so you last longer but I suspect you're getting some stay hard from her too, she's pretty frazzled," said Clara when we'd both cooled off.

"Those auditors are really being jerks huh," I replied.

"Yea, I offered to spike their tea with something but she just wants to get it done with."

"Well, I should go shower then, can't be smelling like my naughty sister."

"She'd kick your ass."

I had a nice hot shower and was just getting dried when Mom called.

"Hey, did Clara tell you I need you tonight my love?" she said.

"Yes, I just got out the shower," I replied.

"Good, don't bother getting dressed, I don't want foreplay or anything, I just need a good hard pounding. Tell Clara to have one of each ready for me."

"Each what?"

"She'll know what I mean, I'll be home soon."

I put a robe on and went to find Clara.

"Hey, Mom said she wants you to get one of each ready for her. What did she mean?" I said.

"It means, little brother, that you'll be spending a good few hours fucking our Mom. One each means one drop of stay hard, one drop of creamer, which means I won't be getting any more tonight like I hoped," said Clara before storming off.

Mom got home a few minutes later, I was waiting in her room when she arrived, Clara showed as Mom was getting undressed.

"Give them to him then get him hard for me, I'm going to take a quick shower," she said then went to her bathroom.

"Open," Clara said to me then used a dropper to put the stay-hard and creamer into my mouth.

Stay hard was exactly as it sounded and creamer would ensure that coupled with my long-lasting erection, I'd be spraying large loads for the next few hours. Mom came out of her bathroom naked, Clara was still on her knees, sucking me to hardness.

"You know, just seeing you naked would have got me hard, Mom," I said, smiling.

"Yes, but it would have taken longer than I wanted to wait," she replied.

Mom got up onto the bed and onto all fours and Clara stood up, slapped me on the ass then left. I took my place on the bed and pushed my cock into Mom's pussy, she was already wet and groaned in pleasure as I began to thrust. At her insistence I kept a pretty hard pace, slamming into her as I held her waist. She was cumming after a few minutes but told me not to stop, she'd cum a few times before I was close but a few more thrusts after her cumming again and I couldn't hold back, I pushed in deep and exploded, spraying my seed deep inside her. We collapsed together on her bed and she gazed at me as we caught our breaths.

"Oh, I needed that, thank you," she said with a smile when she could finally breath.

"Clara said you've had a rough week," I replied.

"Yes, fucking auditors wanting to look at the same spreadsheet six times because they don't believe my numbers. It's fine, they should be done soon. So, what has had you smiling all this week, you've almost been in a daze." I laughed a little.

"I could never hide anything from you could I."

"Well, no. I just know you're a different kind of happy since you've been sleeping with Clara."

"I have a date on Friday, girl in my work."

"Have you told Clara?"

"No, I didn't think about it until now."

"You should tell her. I know you've spoken about the different kind of love you share but you have to tell her."

"What about Jen, should I tell her?"

Mom laughed.

"What would you say, I swapped bodies with my older sister and we've been having sex ever since? No."

"So I would have to choose."

"Now you get it."

"Okay, I'll talk to her."

"Grab the lube, I want you in my ass this time."

I got the lube from her dresser and coated my cock then fingered some into her ass. Getting to take her ass was a very rare treat, I knew to be gentle until she was used to me then she would direct the pace. I always loved how dirty she would talk during it too and this time was no different.

"Oh, fuck, feels so big in me. Little harder, make me feel that fucking cock... yes, just like that, fuck my ass you dirty cunt, make mommy your bitch...." she gasped.

I was never any good at that kind of talk with her, I just gave her what she wanted and groaned in pleasure and told her when I was close.

"Make sure you cum deep in me, I want to feel your hot cum deep in my ass," she groaned.

"Here it comes, going to... oh fuck, going to fill you up..." I gasped.

I pushed my cock as deep as I could then exploded, my cock swelling as another full load of cum sprayed into her. We were both soaked in sweat as we collapsed on the bed together catching our breaths.

"Bring us both a damp cloth my love," she said when she was breathing a little lighter.

Mom cleaned herself then gently cleaned my cock before sucking me back to hardness.

"Sit up for me, I want a nice gentle ride then I think I'll be done," she said.

I piled up a few pillows then sat how she wanted me against the headboard. Mom straddled me and took me inside her and looked into my eyes as she slowly thrust my cock in and out of her. She held one of her breasts for me and I sucked her nipple into my mouth. When one got sensitive, she'd feed me the other and only had me stop when she increased her pace a little.

"I know you take ages to cum this way but I'll let you finish from behind when I'm spent. Your girlfriend is going to be very lucky, getting a guy who actually knows how to please a woman having experienced being one," said Mom as she continued to fuck me.

"Not like I can ever tell her, oh, that feels good.. She's not my girlfriend yet though," I replied.

"Never know, she might be open minded enough."

"Don't think I'll risk it. Oh fuck, keep doing that, I might just cum with you."

"Oh, ffffffuuuuck!"

I don't know what Mom was doing differently that time as she rode me but when she climaxed, I couldn't hold back and was meeting her thrusts as I came too. I actually got a little dizzy I came so hard. When we were both spent, she just gazed at me with a soft smile on her face.

"Thank you for this, truly. I really needed it. Shower with me?" she said.

"Always."

I laid in my bed reading when we'd showered and dried, mom gave me a kiss on the cheek then went to bed herself. Clara came into my room, I hoped she didn't want sex, my poor cock was aching a little.

"You're okay, I just want to snuggle for a bit, I know you're worn out," she said, crawling onto my bed.

"Well, I'm not going to turn snuggles down, I may fall asleep though," I replied as I put my book down.

"I'm okay with that."

I think I fell asleep just a few minutes after she snuggled with me, she stayed with me all night but was already at breakfast when I woke up with my alarm at 6.

"Coffee just finished my love, I made bacon, eggs and pancakes," said Mom, kissing me on the lips.

"You have the auditors again today?" I asked.

"Yes, but they said they'll be done by 10. Why, hoping they'll stress me enough to want last night again," she said with a grin, Clara laughed.

"No, you know I'm always honored to have you, Mom, I just care about your happiness too."

"I know honey, I'm teasing. Did you tell her?"

"Tell who, what?"

"Your date on Friday?"

"Oh, I, Yes, wait, no, who is it with?"

"Clara, go to my office a minute for me please."

Mom had a concerned look on her face.

"It's with Jen, I remember now," I said when Clara had left.

"You don't even think about Jen when you're with Clara, do you?" asked Mom.

"Not really, it's almost like I forget her but I think it's our bond, I don't know."

"Pull up Jen's facebook page, keep it open when I bring Clara back."

I did as she asked and when Clara came back, she looked concerned too.

"Tell her about your date," said Mom.

"I have a date on Friday with a girl from work, Jen," I said, glancing at Jen's picture.

"Is this her? Oh, she's pretty! I'm happy for you, were you afraid to tell me?" asked Clara.

"No, is like I don't remember her when I'm with you," I replied.

"Well, see if that changes after you see her today at work."

My lunch break with Jen was really nice, she was very cheerful and was excited about our planned date. I was too, I felt so alive around her and couldn't wait to spend time with her away from work. We found ourselves alone towards the end of our lunch, Jen looked around the whole room and grabbed me to her. She caught me completely by surprise and kissed me on the lips. I was stunned but when she paused, I returned her kiss. We separated when we heard someone coming but we were both grinning.

"I'm sorry, I haven't stopped thinking about you and think if I'd waited for our date for us to kiss, I might have exploded," she said.

"You will never have to say sorry for kissing me, it just caught me by surprise," I replied.

"We should get back, I don't know how I'm going to focus though, my heart is pounding."

"Same here, should we just neglect to clock back in and go make out in the parking lot?"

Jen laughed.

"If my Mom wouldn't kick my ass, I would be very tempted. I'm quite smitten by you mister, I hope you know that. You have this quiet confidence and calmness about you that is driving me crazy, like, in a good way. I just know if my phone wasn't at the bottom of the lake, I wouldn't stop texting you."

"I feel the same, you're so beautiful inside and out, I'm so glad you sat with me."

"Well, one more lunch break together after this then an awesome date."

We hugged then went to our separate areas, my supervisor raised an eyebrow at me and asked why I was smiling all day, she laughed when I told her but said she was happy for me.

That night at dinner, I was enjoying the food that Mom had cooked and just smiling. I was horny as hell for some reason and hoped that Clara was in the mood for a nice long fuck. She had other ideas though.

"So, how was your lunch today, Marcus, you were grinning ear to ear when you got home," asked Mom.

"It was good, not sure why, just was," I replied with a smile.

"Clara, office please."

Clara got up and left the room, I was a little confused at first.

"So, tell me why your lunch was good," said Mom.

"Jen kissed me, she looked and made sure we were alone then she just kissed me on the lips. I was stunned but so happy she did," I replied.

"You couldn't remember that when Clara was in here, could you?"

"N... no. What's going on?"

"When she made love to you that night after I gave you the stuff to get your memory back from the body swap, do you remember what you talked about, what she said?"

"She said something about me accepting my life with her, I can barely remember."

Mom called Clara back from her office.

"Clara, do you remember what you said to Marcus the night you took him after the body swap?" asked Mom. Clara looked down.

"It... it was a line from a spell I think, I didn't want him to get bored of me. I asked him if he accepted my life with him," she replied, quietly.

"Which would have been fine if you were his husband. Fucking hell, Clara, you've shrouded him!"

"What uh, what is that?" I asked.

"When you're with Clara, you only think of her, being with her, pleasing her, right? You don't even remember Jen, how Jen makes you feel do you?" said Mom.

"No, I just want to be inside Clara or to serve you if I get the honor."

"Marcus, I want you to be happy. The lust you two are enjoying together was never to be the rest of your life. You are young, you are a handsome young man and you have to embrace love that makes you feel the way you do with Jenn. Before your Father died, it's the kind of love I had with him, he lit up my whole world. We'll have to fix this. You, young lady, are very close to being stripped."

"I'll help you fix it, Mom, I promise I'll be more responsible," replied Clara.

"Oh, not stripped naked?" I asked, my cock waking up.

"No, honey, stripped of her powers, made to forget what she has been taught. Go shower, jerk off if you have to but you are not to have Clara again, not until you are single and not in love," said Mom.

"We've not even had a date yet."

"Marcus, I see things others don't, do not argue with me," replied Mom.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean any disrespect, Mom."

"It's fine, you know I love you, go do as I ask."

I took a shower then just read my book, I felt dejected and it left me not in the mood to even jerk off. I wanted Clara, I wanted to taste her, be inside her but I wasn't allowed. She texted me later that night.

'Hey, I'm so sorry little brother, I never wanted to hurt you,' she sent.

'Is fine, I didn't need any spells to keep wanting you, you know. You're still the sexiest woman I know.'

'But if you have a chance at love with someone who makes you feel it, you should never let that go.'

'Okay.'

'I will see you on Saturday, I have been banished for a bit.'

'I love you'

'I love you too, hope your date is amazing.'

Friday finally arrived, I sat waiting for Jen but she just came into the breakroom, handed me a note then left the room again. She winked at me so I didn't think it was her cancelling or anything. Her note was short, 'Working through lunch to leave early for hair appointment, see you at 7'. I smiled and tried not to wish the clock would hurry.

Friday, 7pm at the bistro, finally arrived. I was early so I waited outside and was there when Jen stepped out of the cab. She looked amazing, she'd had her shoulder length blonde hair cut and styled and was wearing a beautiful summer dress that just hugged her body, showing off amazing breasts and perfect curves. I was in awe. I handed her the rose I'd got for her when she got to me.

"Your hair looks beautiful, you look amazing," I said, trying not to stare at her cleavage.

"Thank you, you look very nice too, is good to see you not in the factory uniform," she replied.

Time flew by, we had a very good meal and sat talking in their lounge for hours. We only left when they closed but conversation was flowing, we shared so many of the same goals and ambitions in life it was almost scary. We made each other laugh without trying and were relaxed and happy the whole time. We walked a little then she stopped us and just held me, facing her. We kissed and it was like the stars kissed us both too, okay so it just felt that magical but we both smiled at each other, gazing into each other's eyes.

"I don't want tonight to end yet. I think I know your heart enough to say I'm right that you don't want to make a move on me and try and sleep with me on the first date but I've never felt this way about anyone in my life and if we don't end this evening making passionate love, I'm buying six cats and moving to Idaho with my Aunt Gina," she said to me, still smiling.

"You told me you don't like cats," I replied.

"Exactly, that's how bad I'd feel if you reject me right now, Marcus Black."

"I'd rather die a thousand deaths than ever reject you, Jennifer Graham."

"Just Jen, my Mother calls me Jennifer when she's mad. My sister said I could take you to her spare room if you wanted to spend the night."

"I really would."

"I'm calling you my boyfriend now, if you're lousy in bed I'm reserving the right to take it back though."

"Well, I shall just have to do my very best, won't I."

"I'm going to hold you to that."

"I'd rather you held me to you."

"Mmm, now we're talking. Come, let's get a cab before I just ravage you on that bench."

Jen's sister's place was pretty nice, she was a lawyer for a big firm so was pretty well off. Thankfully she was away for the weekend but Jen told me she was always allowed to stay as long as she wanted. Jen took me by the hand to the bedroom and had me help her get out of her dress. She stood before me topless and I was instantly hard, her breasts were perfect. It took a second to realize she wasn't wearing any panties but she pulled my clothes off me then just held me to her, kissing me softly as she stroked my cock.

"Condoms tonight then we get tested together then we'll talk about implants or something. That is not negotiable, I hope you're fine with it," she said, softly.

"Of course. You are so very sexy, Jen."

"I want this so much, I'm soaking wet. I'd normally suck you and get you hard but feels like I don't have to, do I."

"No. I want to taste you."

"Next time, I need you inside me."

Jen got a condom from the dresser and rolled it onto my hard cock. She got up onto the bed and got on her back with her legs open. I took in the sight of her for a second, she was a goddess to me. Right as I was about to put my cock at the entrance of her pussy, I felt dizzy.

I wasn't with Jen anymore. I wasn't even in my own body anymore. I was on all fours, naked and was being fucked hard in my, fuck, Clara's pussy with a pretty big strap on. The shock of suddenly being fucked made me cum pretty hard, I was moaning 'oh fuck yes' and almost screaming in pleasure. I recognized Mom's bed and assumed it was her fucking me. I came again and again as Mom kept fucking me, when I felt I couldn't cum anymore, I collapsed onto my chest and only then did Mom stop.

12