Witch Caused Sister Swap... Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, someone was a bit more vocal than usual, you're not always this loud. Ready to eat my pussy, return the compliment my love?" said Mom.

"I was about to make love to Jen, h.. how did I end up here?" I asked when I could finally speak.

"Oh fuck, Marcus?"

"Yes."

"You left your fucking phone, I can't even call you. Are you okay?"

"Wh.. what?"

"I said, are you okay? You went dark for a second there, I've never had someone cum so hard they black out before," asked Jen, I was back in my own body.

"I.. I'm okay. I can't explain that."

"Maybe one day you can explain how you got so good in bed, that was fucking amazing. I'm keeping you as my boyfriend, I'm not taking that back," she said, grinning.

"Well, I am very happy about that."

"Just very happy huh, would me sitting on your face maybe improve that to a delighted?"

"Not sure, we could certainly try."

Jen was clean shaven or waxed, as soon as she lowered her pussy to my mouth, it changed instead to Mom's pussy I was licking and was face down.

"Oh, come on!" I said, I was pissed.

"Again? Clara said she's going with it, just pleasing Jen as if she was you. She said she's stunning."

"Not helping, that should be me."

"Do you remember the address? I want to fix this tonight, it's not fair on either you or Jen."

"I remembered the address she gave the cab driver."

"I'm coming tonight. I'll tell her everything, she won't believe me but it will be fine."

I was back in Jen's arms, she was kissing my face, still catching her breath.

"Y.. you are so fucking good at that. Oh, I'm so fucking lucky," she said, still kissing me.

"Glad you enjoyed it," I replied.

"Oh, hey, what, uh, what's wrong. Did I squirt on you or something?"

"No, it's too much to explain. I need you to look at me and see that I'm telling you the truth. This is scaring me, I feel like we've been together 100 years and I don't want to ever lose you."

"Why would you lose me, if you tell me you love me too, I'm probably going to cry but they'd be happy tears."

"I've never felt so in love with a woman in such a short time."

"Is that what's scaring you?"

"No, that part has me feeling like I can take on the world. I want you to trust me though."

"Oh, okay. This is getting a little strange but I can forgive you with your tongue that good."

I couldn't have timed it better, Mom rang the buzzer to the apartment.

"What the fuck, it's almost midnight. Who could that be?" said Jen, grabbing her robe.

"It should be my Mom and sister," I replied.

"H.. how do they know where you are, you don't have your phone."

"They'll explain."

"Oh, this is going to be interesting, I'm a little scared, Marcus. Put your clothes on."

Jen let them in but she had a very concerned look on her face and was shaking a little. My Mom smiled at her.

"When Marcus told me you were beautiful, I expected a pretty girl but you really are beautiful, young lady," said Mom to Jen.

"So, I'm freaking out a lot here, is this some kind of prank or something. What is going on?" said Jen.

"We should sit down, I have a lot to tell you."

I sat just gazing at Jen while Mom told her everything. The body swaps, making love to Clara and Mom, me being shielded. I expected her to go nuts, throw me out of the window but she was oddly calm.

"So, you've had sex with both your Mom and your sister, plus, actually were your sister while she was you and made love to you?" Jen said to me. I just nodded.

"Fuck, no wonder you are so attentive to my feelings. You haven't even tasted me have you, you're saying it's some kind of echo that pulled him to you when he was supposed to be making love to me?" Jen said to Clara.

"Yes, I'm sorry, I didn't want to freak you out so I just carried on," replied Clara.

"Well fuck, I hope he's half as good, you felt pretty amazing."

"He's um, better."

"You said you're here to fix this, Mrs. Black?"

"Yes, it's not fair on any of you. Clara is learning and she went against my wishes, messed with things she shouldn't have. I can give him to you and you alone. I can see things other people can't and he's broadcasting on full about how crazy about you he is. You can see it too can't you?" said Mom.

"I, I can see auras. People think it's bullshit but I can see when people are lying, see when they are sick before they feel it. I block a lot of it but you've only told me the truth. I see this man's aura and it's as pure as I've ever seen, he can't see it himself yet but he's amazing and I am not letting him go," said Jen as she looked at me.

"Oh Marcus, you really did hit the jackpot with this woman. You fuck this up I'll kill you myself," laughed Mom.

"He won't," said Jen. She finally moved closer to me and kissed me.

"So, I have a spell, I need a drop of blood from each of them. This will get pretty intense Jen but I promise, when it's over, he won't be swapping with her, he'll be yours," said Mom.

"I'm going to put clothes on, do you need anything?" she said to Mom.

"No, honey, I won't take long but don't touch either of them until I say it's done."

Mom's spell was pretty intense, Clara and I held hands and we both got dizzy, were in each other's head for a moment then we blacked out. I woke up to Jen gently touching my face as she held me. Mom was holding Clara.

"You're free my love, you won't be pulled away from her again," said Mom.

"Can I have a hug?" Clara said to me.

We held each other then Mom held us both.

"Get some sleep, wake up and make love to your girlfriend. I know I've said it but this one is special, son, treat her right like I expect you will," said Mom.

Mom and Clara hugged Jen then they got ready to leave. Jen hugged Mom again and whispered something in her ear, Mom just smiled and said 'okay'.

"We, are going to get some sleep, then in the morning, we're going to make love for the first time, again," said Jen before kissing me.

"What did you say to my Mom before she left?" I asked.

"I told her that if she needed you to give her a good stress relief fuck again, she just has to ask my permission," she replied, grinning.

"Oh."

"You can't have your sister though, she's off limits. Unless I'm there too, I might allow that one."

"I'm not dreaming right, how can you be so perfect?"

Jen replied by pinching my nipple. I laughed.

"Oww, okay, got it, not dreaming."

Jen and I spent the whole next day in bed together. We were still making love when her sister got home, she popped her head in the door, froze when she saw Jen riding me then said sorry and closed the door again. We went out to see her after cleaning up a little, I was wearing Jen's robe since I didn't have any clean clothes.

"I'm guessing the date went well then, Sis, or has it even ended," said her sister.

"We haven't left, it's been very amazing and we're very much in love and plan to never leave each other. Marcus, this is my Sister, Kendra, she's amazing and funny and beautiful but has terrible taste in men," said Jen.

"Well, you have her rambling and looking happier than I've ever seen, very nice to meet you, Marcus," said Kendra.

"I want to tell him," said Jen.

"After a week? No fucking way."

"Then I'll tell you something and then I'm positive you'll let me tell him. Marcus swapped bodies with his sister, they've been fucking until I came on the scene. He also gets to fuck his Mom as a special treat, she's a Witch and is very beautiful."

"Well, that sounds made up. No."

"She's telling the truth," I added.

"He is perfect for me, Kendra, I wish you could see how clear his aura is," said Jen.

"If he freaks, you're dealing with it."

"I swear, he won't."

"What, uh, what won't I freak about?" I asked.

"Few months ago, Kendra came home drunk and upset. The guy she was meant to be seeing dumped her and well, I'll save you all the details but she let me go down on her to relieve her tension and I kind of got her addicted. I will never lie to you, I don't want to stop and I don't think Kendra does either," said Jen. My cock started tenting Jen's robe.

"It won't bother me at all if you don't stop," I said. Kendra laughed.

"He's already picturing it by the tent he's making. You're serious about the body swap thing, how is that possible?"

"My Mom has a spell that she used once or twice to help out a private detective friend, let him go places where he wouldn't have been able to before. My sister, who is her apprentice of sorts, misused it and swapped with me, read my blog secured on my phone about my fantasy of fucking her and ends up plowing me in her own bed."

"Wow. I am willing to stop if it bothers you, I should be able to handle my own stress but Jen knows how to unwind me in the most wonderful way."

"I think it's hot as hell."

"Well good. I am very happy for you, Sis, you're welcome to come here anytime you like, Marcus, Jen's room is hers when our Mom is being insufferable but if you can't get privacy at your home, I don't care as long as you wash your own sheets," she said.

"Thank you," I replied.

"Well, I need to shower and prep my papers for tomorrow, may I have a de-stress in the morning please Jen?" asked Kendra.

"Of course."

Jen and I went back to bed, we got naked and cuddled up with each other. She had a big smile on her beautiful face.

"I feel like I could tell you I killed a busload of nuns and you'd still want me. You are so amazing," she said, staring into my eyes.

"Well, were they being annoying or something?" I replied, Jen laughed.

"No killing, just being nice and making people happy."

"You have made this man happier than he ever thought possible."

"Good, matches how I feel too. Want to shower with me? I don't think I can take anymore orgasms tonight."

"I will never turn that down, your boobs are going to be so clean." Jen laughed.

"As will your yummy cock."

The next morning, I woke up alone but the bedroom door was open. Kendra was sitting on her couch with Jen between her legs eating her pussy. She was wearing a silk nightgown so I couldn't really see anything but she opened her eyes and saw me watching. She said something to Jen who stopped long enough to reply then carried on licking. Kendra winked at me then pulled her nightgown over her head and showed her breasts, they were really nice. Kendra didn't last much longer, she shuddered in pleasure then let out a little moan before pushing Jen away when she got too sensitive. She kissed Jen on the lips then went to her room.

"Hope you enjoyed the show," said Jen as she closed the door behind her.

"It was pretty fucking hot," I replied.

"You'll have to settle for a blowjob, I started my fucking period this morning."

"Well, gosh, okay I guess." Jen laughed.

"Hey, I could leave you with blue balls mister."

"You're not that mean."

"I know, kiss me, taste her."

Jen kissed me passionately; I could taste her sister's juices on her tongue which had my cock throbbing. She pushed me back onto the bed then started sucking me, her tongue was amazing and I wasn't ashamed to admit I didn't last long. She swallowed every drop.

"We are both on the 10am shift but I really don't want to work there anymore. I have a few photography gigs lined up, I could hire you as my assistant," she said when she snuggled up with me.

"You don't have to do that, I can work."

"Marcus, I don't need the money and I really do need help."

"Okay, if you're sure."

"I am. Come, put my robe on and let's have coffee with Kendra."

Kendra was already dressed and was pouring herself coffee. She was wearing a really nice business suit.

"You look amazing, Sis!" said Jen.

"Thank you, I really like this one. You taking him home to get some clothes today?" she replied.

"Yes, purple silk is really not his style."

A few weeks later I was making coffee for Jen and I as she slept in my bed, we'd spent most of the night making love and talking. Mom came into the kitchen and smiled at me.

"I think it's fine for me to confess something to you my love," she said after giving me a hug.

"Oh?"

"After how you made me feel that first time you really made love to me, I asked the Goddess to guide the perfect woman for you into your life. I had no idea that she would be so perfect. Requests like that are not always answered but they can give gentle nudges to get people in the right place. Jen is amazing, I can see how happy you both make each other."

"So, she may not have found me otherwise?"

"Maybe, she might have been your destiny but it may have taken longer."

"Well, I am thankful, she is perfect in every way."

"Good, did you make a full pot?"

"Yea, I know you're busy today."

My life goes on with Jen. With my Mom's help, she opened up a studio for her photography, we specialize in kink friendly shoots and business is good. Clara found herself a boyfriend, he's very straight laced though so he doesn't get to know about everything in our family. I still get dreams about being a woman, they're fun and I usually wake up hard but I can't say I'm in a rush to do it again....

12