Witch Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wwekiller
wwekiller
200 Followers

"Oh fuck you dirty girl," Dave groans aloud, "You have done this before haven't you?"

Elizabeth nods eagerly and then starts rolling her tongue up and down the underside of his shaft, her hot breath boiling up his already aching prick.

"Fuck me," Dave gasps as he foolishly underestimated Elizabeth's blowjob ability.

He thought a sweet innocent looking girl like her would never want every inch of his thick cock pushed into her mouth. Dave also didn't think sexy actresses did sexy nerdy roleplaying scenes with guys they just met in an elevator so Dave considers that everything he thinks he knows is wrong. One thing he does know for certain is that Elizabeth likes it when he talked dirty and she likes a little rough and dominant play. He saw her eyes shine brighter when he played to the cheeky little roleplay plan she clearly designed. Dave doesn't get to talk much in bed, his beloved wife once said his deep tome of voice put her off getting an orgasm but now in his hotel room the plain dull salesman has a chance to let rip and really enjoy what is happening to him.

"Fucking suck my cock Wanda," Dave orders pushing firmly on the back of her head.

Groaning with pleasure Elizabeth pulls back then sinks her face forward letting Dave's big hard cock fill up her mouth. Elizabeth loves sucking on big cocks and Dave's thick shaft stretches out her mouth in a way that means Elizabeth can hungrily drool all over his big prick and enjoy the dirty sensation. Her tongue is still moving over the underside of his shaft but what she really wants is for him to really slam her head up and down around his rock hard prick. Dave looks to be too much of a nice guy to give the horny Scarlett Witch the kind of face fucking that she dreams about, and Elizabeth can't help but feel a little disappointed. She knows she wouldn't feel this comfortable with someone who wasn't a nice guy but still this is her fantasy and in her mind she wants cute little Wanda to be overwhelmed and face fucked hard.

"Come on little Avenger, suck my cock," Dave orders pushing his hips forward slightly watching Elizabeth's pale cheeks bulge out further.

Elizabeth follows orders and starts to suck on Dave's thick shaft bobbing up and down trying to keep his massive cock in her mouth. She feels so dirty and lost in this roleplay, she wants Dave to enjoy every single second of having Scarlett Witch suck his cock. Dave growls with pleasure pulling at Elizabeth's dark brown hair in delight experiencing the most incredible blowjob of his life. His thick cock is deep down Elizabeth's throat keeping her whole face stretched out while the brunette keeps bobbing her head trying to suck on every inch of Dave's cock. Dave doesn't seem care too much about how Elizabeth is sucking or how much drool is leaking out of her stretched out mouth and down her pale chin. He is trying his hardest to take care and not choke one of the newest stars of the Marvel films franchise when Elizabeth's eyes go wide as she suddenly starts to struggle to breathe through her nose. She starts to gag and cough and when Dave sees Elizabeth struggling he pulls out to stop her from choking on his dick.

"You have gone soft Miss Maxixoff," Dave says quickly deciding to stick with the roleplay instead of checking to see how his partner is, "Agents of HYDRA are not normally so weak."

"Sorry sir," Elizabeth coughs with spit drooling out from her mouth onto the carpet, "It won't happen again I promise."

"Good girl," Dave replies in a deep booming voice, "Anymore indiscipline like that and you will be punished."

Elizabeth's eyes light up on the word punished and she looks up at Dave in wonder. Before he was so shy and nervous around her now that she has sucked his cock a little he is commanding her with ease. Elizabeth wonders if he is the same as her, nervous in real life but hidden behind an acting mask to become a much more confident and sometimes sluttier person. You should never judge a book by a cover and Elizabeth knows she has picked out the perfect playmate. His cock is more than big enough to satisfy her and it seems a nerdy roleplay turns him on almost as much as it does for Elizabeth. His cock hangs out in front of the brunette with her spit obscenely dripping off it and Elizabeth is so turned on she can barely think straight but hearing Dave say punishment has made her curious.

"What happens if I say your dick is too big for me to suck?" Elizabeth purrs innocently.

Dave gasps and stares down at the on-screen superheroine in surprise. Her cute innocent tone has his dick throbbing for attention, and it takes a lot of effort for Dave to not just grab his cock and start wanking it over this extremely erotic moment. Elizabeth's big puppy dog eyes have Dave's cock twitching violently, every time he thinks he has a handle on what is happening Elizabeth does something that takes him deeper into the fantasy.

"If you don't suck me," Dave whimpers softly trying to compose himself, "Then we will have to find another hole for my cock."

Scarlett Witch visibly trembles under the weight of Dave's words. The brunette is now so horny she is finding it hard to not just end this roleplay and jump on top of Dave's massive cock and let him pound her senseless.

"So what will it be Wanda?" Dave says with a smirk hoping she goes back to working her amazing lips around his spit soaked shaft.

"Fuck me sir," Wanda says softly, "Fuck me with your big hard cock."

Dave's throbbing prick flexes as the actress from the Avengers movie just begged him to fuck her. It's one of his hottest fantasies come true and even if there is still a part of Dave that thinks this is just a very real feeling wet dream he just decides to go all out with it. He can read the excited look on her face and that is all he needs to finally give in and do whatever he wants with her. Dave is fully committed to giving the sexy actress everything he's got because he can see that is clearly what Elizabeth wants.

"Stand up and strip for me slut," Dave orders while his voice shakes with excitement.

Scarlett Witch gets to her feet and slowly starts to disrobe. Elizabeth isn't a stripper, nor has she played a stripper in a movie so she has no idea how to sexually take her clothes off. Dave doesn't seem to care and when she pulls her blouse over her head she hears a low groan from the large salesman. Her small black lace bra is now visible and Dave just continues to stare with lust at her exposed body. Elizabeth's small pert tits fit perfectly inside her cute little bra and while Elizabeth feels a little upset at not wearing a push up bra like she had on in the big climatic scene on Age of Ultron Dave seems very happy with her choice of bra. His eyes stay locked in on her chest and only move down when Elizabeth pops the button on her jeans. The brunette subtly pulls her tight black jeans down before blushing as he stares at her plain white panties. She didn't think she was going to be having hot roleplay sex when she woke up this morning, so it didn't matter if her bra and panties didn't match. Like all men Dave doesn't care that her underwear doesn't match as he is just happy to see a hot girl stripped down in front of him. Elizabeth kicks her tight jeans off her feet and stands in front of Dave with a cheeky grin on her face. She can see his thick cock twitching with delight and the young actress is picturing herself riding on top of it but her daydream is broken when Dave steps forward placing his hands on her waist.

"So sexy," Dave groans while his hands stroke up and down Elizabeth's underwear clad body.

"You like your little Scarlett Witch all stripped down and horny?" Elizabeth asks with a soft purr.

"God yes," Dave moans as his hand slowly move up her exposed back.

Elizabeth moves forwards pressing her skinny frame up against Dave grinding into him while his fingers wrap around the back of her bra strap. After a few hard pulls the bra strap opens and Dave grins with the bra now unhooked. He peels off the tiny bra and stares lustfully at Elizabeth's bare chest almost mesmerized by her pale round boobs.

"Am I enchanting you?" Scarlett Witch jokes grinning at Dave's dumbstruck expression.

"Yes Wanda you have amazing tits," Dave moans back trailing his hands up Elizabeth's bare body till he cups her soft chest.

The salesman gives her tits a soft squeeze making Elizabeth moan softly with pleasure. Elizabeth loves the way that such a big man treats her body, he is just so soft and caring in the way he cups and squeezes her now bare breasts leaving Elizabeth struggling to keep the roleplay going. She tries to moan like Scarlett Witch but she can't keep up the East European accent going as Dave massages her chest. A few of her own soft lustful moans leak out and Dave has a massive grin on his face.

"Are you sure you don't want to go back to sucking my hard dick?" He teases giving her pale chest another soft squeezing lightly pressing his fingertips into her flesh.

"No sir please fuck me now," Elizabeth yells lustfully backing away from Dave before grabbing the waistband of her panties.

The brunette forcefully yanks down her white panties before kicking them away then climbs up onto the bed and lies down on her back before looking over at him. Dave quickly discards the rest of his clothing and joins the superheroine on his bed. She slowly spreads her legs for him letting Dave get a good look at her shaved pussy. Dave's cock throbs hard as he kneels between Elizabeth's legs, her pretty pussy lips look so soft that Dave leans his head closer to admire her. From his close position he can smell her arousal and it turns him on even more than her cock sucking. Elizabeth Olsen, hot and talented actress is hot for him in fact she is nearly in heat for him.

"God I want to fuck you so bad," Dave admits stroking himself while admiring her naked body.

"Then take me," Elizabeth begs in a scratchy version of her accent, "The Scarlett Witch is yours."

Dave groans in delight and moves forward hooking his arms around her legs in order to lift them up. Elizabeth moans in surprise but allows this big guy to just man handle her. He pulls her legs up and holds them out wide spreading out Elizabeth's pussy even more. Leaning his head down Dave takes a quick lick across her pussy lips making the actress shudder. His soft tongue teases right across her sex making Elizabeth wonder just how good Dave is at oral. He gives a few more laps with his tongue across her pussy lips before moving his head away. Dave leans back and lines his thick cock up with the brunette's wet pussy lips. Elizabeth takes a deep breath, it's been far too long since a man has been inside her. His cock head stabs into her sex making Elizabeth moan with delight while Dave has a tight hold of her legs keeping the actresses sexy little pussy exposed. He eases forward with his hips once again stabbing his cock into her and the brunette groans again, she doesn't know why he is teasing her but it's working. He gently stabs his cock into her sex for a third time and Elizabeth just can't take it anymore.

"OHHHH FUCK ME PLEASE FUCK ME, SHOVE THAT BIG DICK INSIDE ME BABY PLEASE," Elizabeth screams not caring who hears her or how much her fantasy role play has fallen apart.

That need in her voice is intoxicating and Dave doesn't have another conscious through. He just pushes his hips forward and the head of his cock slips into the actress. Elizabeth groans with delight as finally Dave's big thick cock is inside her. Dave keeps on moving his hips trying to sink the full length of his cock into his famous fuck buddy. Inch after inch of his cock slide into Elizabeth's pussy making her cry out in pleasure as Dave's big cock slowly fills her up. This is everything that she wanted from an impromptu fuck session, a nice man with some kinky desires and a cock big enough to stretch out her needy pussy.

"Are you ready to re-join HYDRA?" Dave says suddenly remembering how much the roleplay turned Elizabth on.

He is only a few inches away from having his whole cock inside her. Thinking about the roleplay and pretending to act is the only thing that distracts Dave from the fact he is almost balls deep inside Elizabeth Olsen. Dave knows he would cum in seconds if he thought about being inside a pussy almost a decade younger than him. Pretending to be a HYDRA agent and teasing Elizabeth is his only tactic to staying inside her other than thinking about baseball.

"Ohhhhhh yes I'm ready to rejoin, please fuck me sir," Elizabeth squeaks wondering if maybe he is the one that can read minds.

He seems to know what she wants, Elizabeth wants to be the naughty Scarlett Witch taking a big hard cock fucking. Her body starts to lift up on the bed gently grinding herself against Dave's cock. The pleasure running through her is intense and Elizabeth knows it has been far too long since she has been pinned underneath a man.

"Hail HYDRA," Dave mutters as he sinks the rest of the way inside her.

Elizabeth wants to say hail HYDRA back and keep up the roleplay but she has been taken by surprise. She feels stuffed, Dave's big cock us all the way inside her filling up her soaking wet pussy. Elizabeth purrs with delight and starts trying to wrap her limbs around Dave. He is so thick and stocky that she can't wrap him up all the brunette can do is hang off him like a monkey on a tree branch. The salesman's thick cock suddenly twitches and that makes Dave moan in pleasure and when Elizabeth feels him twitch against the most sensitive parts of her pussy she lets out a shuddering groan before looking right into his eyes.

"God you feel so big inside me," Elizabeth softly groans with delight.

Dave slowly starts to move his hips working his thick cock in and out of Elizabeth. He tries to move carefully but Elizabeth is getting louder with each thrust.

"UHHHHH YES OH YES FUCK ME SIR, PLEASE FUCK ME," She howls in response, her fingers lightly clawing up and down his back.

Elizabeth had no idea that she missed being fucked this badly. Dave is barely thrusting yet she is already screaming like he's fucking her senseless. There is a huge grin on Dave's face as he hears the actress moaning with such pleasure. He leans back almost pulling his cock out of her before thrusting forward again.

"OH FUCK," Elizabeth groans as Dave thrusts the full length of his dick inside her.

The salesman can't stop smiling as his hips start to move in and out of Elizabeth. Elizabeth whimpers in delight and she raises her hips up to feel even more of Dave's cock.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhh so fucking good Wanda," Dave groans feeling his cock twitching inside her.

The ultra horny Elizabeth just purrs in response not trusting herself to form a coherent sentence. The feelings of pleasure are overwhelming and Elizabeth feels like the luckiest girl in the world. Dave looks down at the naked moaning actress before he moves one hand down slowly looking to touch her. It's silly to be nervous about touching her when his whole cock is inside her by Dave can't help being naturally shy. His hand brushes against her flat stomach before tracing its way up the brunette's body. His hand goes slowly up her body until they reach her left breast and once Dave lays his palm flat against her tit Elizabeth lets out a loud cry.

"OHHHHHHH FUCK YES," The Avengers actress howls in pleasure wanting him to touch and fuck her in every way possible.

Dave doesn't know if they are still role playing or not. He isn't sure if he is fucking the hot superheroine Scarlett Witch or the beautiful actress Elizabeth Olsen. The lines have become blurred because she is moaning with such pleasure. She certainly isn't acting now as she lifts her hips up trying to get Dave's cock to stab into every sensitive part of her soaking wet pussy. She wants his thick cock deep inside her, Elizabeth wants to cum on this big dick over and over again till she forgets her name. Dave moves his second hand off her leg and adds it with his other. Now cupping both of Elizabeth's small tits he squeezes his hands down again almost crushing Elizabeth's boobs in his massive grip.

"AHHHHH FUCK BABY MAKE ME CUM, MAKE ME FUCKING CUM," Elizabeth screams at the top of her voice.

Dave powers forward drilling his dick into Marvel's newest superheroine. The brunette howls with lust, rocking her hips up in the air to meet Dave's thrusts. Dave is in heaven right now sinking his thick cock in and out of the hot actress. Elizabeth is constantly groaning with pleasure now as Dave's hips start to move in at speed. The brunette can feel her juices leaking out over Dave's cock as he thrusts deep inside her once again. The actress is so close to cumming and she knows this orgasm will be huge. She can feel it building up inside her, every nerve ending in her body is on fire. Pleasure is running out of every pour in her body and Elizabeth can't wait to let go and enjoy the blissful relief of her climax.

"You'd better not cum without permission," Dave suddenly says harshly.

Elizabeth's eyes shoot open and she looks up in shock at the thrusting salesman. The sudden change in this man's shy persona has Elizabeth's head spinning in shock. She tries to open her mouth to say something but Dave meets her with a powerful thrust. The brunette howls in pleasure as Dave's cock overwhelms her aching leaking pussy. Every inch of her sex is tingling with pleasure and Elizabeth can't remember the last time she felt so horny just from being fucked. Dave slams into her again and Elizabeth just screams, she has no control over her own body as Dave's big cock continues to pleasure her body.

"PLEASE LET ME CUM SIR," Elizabeth cries out in desperation.

"What do you want slut?" Dave asks stopping his thrusts with his throbbing hard cock is still buried deep inside the actress as he looks down at her.

"PLEASE I NEED PERMISSION, I WANT TO CUM OH PLEASE, PLEASE MAKE ME CUM," Elizabeth howls feeling tears leaking out of her eyes from the intense lustful feelings inside her.

Dave chuckles to himself for a second before moving his right hand forward. He strokes some of Elizabeth's long brown hair out of her face and wipes away a rolling tear. Dave is giving himself some time to think, he still thinks of this as some roleplay fuck and with that in mind he wants to say something to Elizabeth but is worried about how she will react.

The pause is too long, and Elizabeth speaks up again, "I'll do anything sir, please fuck me and let me cum," She whimpers.

"If you want to cum then you must submit to me," Dave says in a cold controlling voice, "You are a slut Wanda, my slut to fuck you whenever I want, do you understand?" He asks and Elizabeth instantly starts nodding her head.

"Ohhhh yes sir I'm yours, your little fuck slut sir you can do whatever you want to me," The brunette passionately moans wondering if she can get Dave an acting role in the next movie.

Dave groans hearing such a passionate cry from the brunette. His stiff cock aches to burst after hearing Elizabeth Olsen beg to be his fuck slut. The salesman's large body goes into autopilot and he starts thrusting hard into the Avengers actress. Elizabeth cries out in pleasure rocking backwards and forward as Dave drills into her. Her screams and cries fill up the tiny hotel room, Dave's big cock is going to make her cum, she needs it after a long boring year of denial she needs this rolepay willing stranger to make her cum.

"Please sir let me cum," Elizabeth cries, "Please I have to cum please Dave please."

Dave loves the sound of his own name coming from the brunette, "Yes slut cum for me."

The second the words have left his mouth Elizabeth lets out a huge passion filled scream. The brunette's entire body starts thrashing around on the bed so Dave stops thrusting and just keeps his large hands on her shoulders pinning the actress down. A massively powerful orgasm slams into Elizabeth's body and she has never felt pleasure like it, her mind is foggy and her whole body has gone limp. Her legs and arms don't seem to work and she can barely remember her own name but Elizabeth has a huge smile painted across her face as she slowly comes down from her huge erotic high.

wwekiller
wwekiller
200 Followers