Witch Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wwekiller
wwekiller
200 Followers

"Enjoy that?" Dave asks with his cock still buried deep inside Elizabeth.

"Uh huh," Elizabeth groans nodding while feeling very light headed.

There is a massive smile on the brunette's face as she basks in the glow of a hugely satisfying orgasm.

"Good now it's my turn," Dave says with a devilish smirk.

Elizabeth whimpers in both fear and lust, the lonely looking salesmen has gotten more and more into this fuck session as it's gone on and now that he has made her cum it's clear Dave has a lot of confidence. His hips start to slowly move around again and Elizabeth feels his cock twitching inside her. Her sensitive soaking wet pussy is now slowly being poked and prodded by Dave's thick cock.

"Oh God no more let me rest," Elizabeth cries out.

The sudden power of her last orgasm has left her pussy feeling very sensitive. Dave just ignores her and continues to slowly rock his hips around. His thick dick pushes hard against her soaking wet pussy walls sending an almost painful shot of pleasure through the brunette.

"Please sir your slut needs a rest, please I'm so sore," Elizabeth whines and whimpers.

"Are you begging for mercy?" Dave asks in a deep tone.

"YES SIR, MERCY, MERCY, MERCY," The worn-out actress yells looking up at Dave seeing his eyes darken and it makes her shiver.

Dave chuckles, he reaches forward brushing the hair out of her sweaty face. He then firmly grabs a handful of her hair and uses it to tilt her head up. Elizabeth pouts at him and just for a second the older man softens and starts to pull back. Whimpering Elizabeth slowly shakes her head trying and hoping none verbally to give him permission to continue. She is sore and tired and would love a rest but in her fantasy the HYDRA agent just uses her body and that's what Elizabeth wants. Dave raises a questioning eyebrow at her and that's when Elizabeth slides an arm forward and cups his chin. She pulls his face closer and kisses him softly hoping to explain in a kiss what she can't say out loud. He breaks the soft kiss and nods in simple understanding and Elizabeth feels her toes curl and a sense of dread trickle down her spine. She just gave consent to keep going to a man who already just pounded a super powerful orgasm out of her. In her own head cannon Elizabeth pictures the slutty Scarlett Witch just as tired and drained as her but ready to take another intense cock pounding. Pulling tighter on her hair Dave sees the lustful look in her eyes and knows they are on the same page and what he needs to do is simple and clear.

"In HYDRA there is no such thing as mercy," He says harshly before pushing her head back down onto the bed.

Elizabeth lets out a moan and almost cums again hearing her one-night stand still sticking to the roleplay. Dave thrusts forward again and starts pounding Elizabeth back into the cheap hotel mattress. Elizabeth screams as her body just goes limp, the only thing she can feel is Dave's cock drilling into her cunt. This is pleasure on a whole new level for the young actress and she doesn't know how to cope. She screams and whimpers, clawing at the bed sheets and shutting her eyes as this quick one-night stand turns into an epic fuck session. The HYDRA agent above her pounds into her like there is no tomorrow leaving Elizabeth to wonder how much fate was involved in getting into the elevator with this man. She really does feel like the naughty horny Scarlett Witch as Dave pounds into her. This is the best roleplay Elizabeth has ever been apart of, Dave is giving such a hard fucking. She begged no but he knew better, he knew what she wanted and took it. The large man lets out a massive roar as his arms lock around Elizabeth's long legs. He lifts them up bending the sexy actress over so he can fuck her harder. Elizabeth squeals with delight as her hips have been lifted up off the bed. Dave slams his dick deep inside Elizabeth Olsen making the brunette cry out with pleasure.

"Such a sexy fucking pussy," Dave groans as he keeps hammering into her.

Elizabeth can only whimper in response as she is pounded into the mattress. She doesn't know how this shy man has turned into a sex God but she loves it. The brunette's pleasure filled moans start getting loud again as Dave keeps pounding in. His cock is slamming in hard, his sweaty thick frame slapping into Elizabeth's soft pale skin. Dave's fingers sink into the flesh of Elizabeth's legs holding them up in the air keeping the beautiful actress folded up as he continues to slam his dick inside her.

"OHHHHHH GOD BABY," Elizabeth screams as another orgasm builds inside her tired frame.

"UHHHHHH FUCK," Dave groans in response as he hammers into his Scarlett Witch.

The bed is creaking and slamming against the wall from the force of Dave's thrusts. The large man is letting out years of frustration as he fucks Elizabeth's soaking wet cunt. Elizabeth is so tight and wet that Dave just doesn't want to stop fucking her. He loves the passion filled screams he has been getting from the sexy actress. Dave's hard cock throbs with delight pounding deeper and harder inside the brunette. Elizabeth lets out another deep moan of pleasure as Dave's cock repeatedly pounds into her sensitive pussy.

"You fuck better than the Avengers," Elizabeth cries out running her fingers through her sweaty hair.

Dave would have laughed at that line if this wasn't one of the most pleasurable moments of his life. He looks down watching his bare cock slide deep inside Elizabeth Olsen's pussy. Every twitch of his hips brings another moan of pleasure from the actress and her moans are keeping him thrusting. He would have spunked ages ago if he wasn't trying his hardest to make Elizabeth moan and cry out for his cock. No girl has ever been this sensitive to him and Dave is surprised at how desperate a beautiful and famous actress is during sex. Dave runs his fingers up and down her long sweaty legs trying to memorize them.

"Please take me any way you want oh God please," Elizabeth cries out in full submission.

The brunette would love to be in her favourite sex pose right now, on top of him and riding herself to an orgasm. She just doesn't have the will or the strength to do it, so the next best thing is giving Dave want he wants. The big stocky salesman has overwhelmed her and more than earned his prize of getting to use his body any way he wants.

"You sure?" Dave whispers leaning over her and Elizabeth almost has a mini orgasm just from the way his big body presses down on her.

"Anything please I wanna prove my loyalty to HYDRA," Elizabeth whispers back just barely getting her accent in.

She briefly sees the smile on his face before he pulls out and easily flips her over. Elizabeth is face down smelling her own sweat plastered onto the pillow before she feels her hips being raised. An extra throb of pleasure shoots through Elizabeth's body as Dave is easily overpowering her and moving her round like a doll. When her hips are in the air Elizabeth shivers when his big hands grab her ass. She did say anything and when he pulls her cheeks open Elizabeth whimpers in fear. Nothing has been inside her ass since college and certainly nothing as big as Dave's thick shaft. Elizabeth wants to tell him to stop but he lets go of her cheeks and slides back into her pussy.

"Ohhhhhhh fuck," Elizabeth curses into the pillow as this new angle makes an already thick cock feel even bigger.

Dave knows it's wrong to have a world-famous actress face down and ass up in front of him. He knows the pose is degrading but that's what turns him on about it. He fucked Elizabeth so hard that she is now letting him display her in the most lewd way he can think of. Dave also couldn't resist getting his hands on her round pale asscheeks. They feel amazing and when Dave pulled them apart he briefly pictured sliding his cock right into her tiny looking hole before getting freaked out by Elizabeth's whimper. He has never had anal sex before and certainly wasn't planning to start with an Avengers actress. Her whimper seemed to say that's what she wanted and Dave panicked for a second wondering if he could deliver. Dave was tempted to push forward and try but when his eyes dropped to her wet and well fucked pussy all he wanted to do was fuck it again.

"God it feels even bigger," Elizabeth moans feeling Dave's thick cock slide deep inside her again.

"Silly witch that is your own magic making it bigger," Dave teases relaxing into a slow thrusting rhythm.

Elizabeth whimpers reaching her hands up trying to claw at any part of Dave. She remembers Scarlett saying that sex with a nerd was amazing but Elizabeth had no idea it would be this good. She can't remember if Scarlett said her nerd was some massive older man but she really doesn't care. He might not even be a nerd but the way he makes her toes curl she doesn't care what he is just that he gives her the fucking she's missed out on for so long. Elizabeth lets out a long, loud groan of pleasure that the entire hotel floor full of tired lonely salesmen must have heard. She thrusts her body back at Dave mentally willing him to somehow go even deeper or harder or just anything needed to make her cum around his cock again.

"OHHHHHHH FUCK, OHHHHHHHHH FUCK YESSS, OHHHHHHHH GOD," The movie star groans loudly.

Dave bites his lip and tries to focus on anything but the idea of cumming. His cock feels so sensitive and full as he thrusts inside Elizabeth. Dave has no idea if he should even be thinking about spunking inside the actress's unprotected pussy but thinking about it almost makes it. He digs his fingers deeper into the soft skin of her hips and growls with lust knowing he better ask even though he hasn't really asked her for much since they started roleplaying.

"Do you want my cum inside you little Avenger slut?" Dave grunts in a deep voice half acting and half fighting the urge to cum.

Elizabeth whimpers at the question, the thought of a random stranger pounding her like this then blowing his seed inside her is too much. The actress shivers and feels her whole body start to shake before she loses control of her arms and legs. Elizabeth slumps down face first onto the bed with Dave dropping down behind her still balls deep inside her cunt. The hard slam of Dave's thick body landing on hers is the final straw and a shaking pleasure that fills Elizabeth body makes her let go. Her orgasm is huge, bigger than her last and makes the actress bite down on the bed sheets so she doesn't scream throughout the entire hotel. Dave slows his thrusts allowing the actress to thrash around underneath and enjoy the pleasure of her huge orgasm. Elizabeth stops shaking and feels like a very sweaty groaning heap pinned against the bedsheets.

"That was OHHHHHHHH FUCK," Elizabeth moans as Dave starts thrusting forward again.

She was going to thank him for giving her the hard fucking she craved but it's clear he isn't done yet. Gone is the shy older man afraid to even look her in the eyes. Now he is powering himself into her worn out over pleasured body taking what he wants from her. Elizabeth no longer contains her screams, howling with delight every time Dave's cock slides deep inside her, he is being overwhelmed and is loving every single second of it. Elizabeth can't even remember the last time a man outlasted her in the bedroom, her lack of sex has clearly left her out of practice. Dave grunts pushing his hips forward and feeding Elizabeth every inch of his throbbing cock. He is so close to breaking point, but he steels himself wanting to get every last drop of pleasure that he can from this unlikely encounter. Reaching down he grabs two firm handfuls of Elizabeth's pale ass squeezing her cheeks roughly between his fingers.

"Oh my fucking God," Elizabeth pants slamming her face down in a pillow as Dave holds her ass as he thrusts in.

The hotel bed starts rocking back and forth in time with Dave's huge thrusts. His thick body is caked in a layer of sweat while he puts every last bit of stamina into fucking Elizabeth hard. Harder and harder he slams himself into Elizabeth's soaking wet pussy till the need to cum is overwhelming. Grabbing the actress by her hips Dave pulls out for the second needed to flip her over onto her back before thrusting in deep once again. Elizabeth is caught off guard as her tired body is flipped over and now she is staring right at Dave. She can't hide the huge smile on her face feeling his big cock flexing and thrusting inside of her. She reaches her arms up wrapping them around his neck pulling the salesman down on top of her.

"So good mmmmmmmmm this is perfect please cum for me please cum inside me," Elizabeth whispers into his ear as his body presses down on hers.

"Ohhhh fuck too much I'm gonna cum," Dave groans back shutting his eyes trying to hold out for longer.

"Cum over me I wanna feel your big load all over me," Elizabeth replies stroking the back of his head with her fingers.

Dave's eyes snap open as he stares at the young actress in surprise. Though he isn't an old man Dave is still a little old fashioned in his views on sex because no woman has ever asked to be covered in his seed before. Elizabeth fights the urge to giggle at the confused look on his sweating face.

"Please agent I want to prove I'm loyal," Elizabeth says in her Scarlett Witch accent taking him back to the roleplay that started this.

"You wanna take my cum to prove you're loyal?" Dave grunts unable to resist a slow thrust into Elizabeth's pussy.

""Please make me a HYDRA cum slut, I deserve to be covered in all your cum" Elizabeth teases and smiles as she sees the instant reaction.

Hearing Elizabeth Olsen call herself a cum slut is the final straw for Dave. He lifts himself up and starts hammering into her body pushing himself right over the edge. Elizabeth cries out as her sensitive pussy gets pounded once again but these are desperate needy thrusts so she doesn't stop her roleplaying partner. Dave grabs her legs and lifts them up tilting her hips up and almost rolling Elizabeth into a ball. He pounds away grunting cum slut under his breath before his resolve gives out.

"UHHHHHHHH TAKE IT CUM SLUT," Dave roars pulling out of Elizabeth's pussy and giving his swollen shaft a hard squeeze.

Elizabeth purrs watching Dave's messy swollen cock squeeze out his first blast of spunk. The big white blob splatters perfectly across her belly then is followed by two more thick blobs. Dave moans and starts jerking his cock faster trying to milk out every last drop on the actress willing to be covered by him. The next blast of cum fires higher up her body shooting between her tits making Elizabeth moan.

"Yes cum for me cum all over me I've been so fucking dirty please cover me in cum," The brunette moans as Dave empties his load across her body.

Dave fires a few more big shots then sighs letting the last few droplets leak out in exhaustion. He falls down to Elizabeth's left side panting hard feeling completely drained. Elizabeth doesn't see Dave almost pass out because she is too busy running his fingers down her cum soaked body. Her sexy strong salesman clearly hadn't released in a while as there is a huge puddle of cum on her belly. She dips one finger into the mess and brings it up to her lips.

"Oh that's perfect," Elizabeth purrs licking the cum off her fingertip then looking over at Dave, "You were perfect thank you."

"Have we stopped roleplaying now?" Dave asks wearily rolling over so he can look at her.

"Yes Wanda was left incredibly satisfied, she said to thank you for one of the best fucks of her life," Elizabeth says with a big beaming smile.

"That's nice," Dave mutters before his eyelids sink close and his head presses firmly down onto the pillow.

Dave wakes up with a jump and groggily tries to remember where he is. He looks over to where his wife would be sleeping but she isn't there. Dave turns to look at his bedtime table to see the clock reads 6.30 am. Sighing Dave relaxes, his body clearly thrown out by the fact he woke up before his alarm. Stretching out under the covers Dave's limbs feel extra stiff this morning as he yawns and tries to remember his dream. The dream where he fucked Elizabeth Olsen the dream so real that holy shit he did actually fuck Elizabeth Olsen and Dave's eyes spring open in panic.

"Shit," Dave yells sitting upright and looking to his side but there is no Elizabeth.

He looks around the hotel room but there is no sign of her anywhere. Her clothes aren't on the floor, there is no light coming from his bathroom. She has gone unless he dreamt the whole thing which Dave isn't willing to rule out as he was so tired last night. A dream sex session with Elizabeth Olsen Dave shakes his head, he really needs to start having more regular sex with his wife again. Slowly he pulls himself out of bed and starts walking towards the bathroom ashamed at himself for still wishing that dream was real. Dave stops before the bathroom and looks back at his hotel desk to see two items that weren't there before. There is a long white roll lying at the back of the desk which looks like a blueprint or a map. Dave's eyes are drawn to the large sheet of folded up white paper in the middle of the desk. It looks like just plain hotel stationary till Dave reads the front where in big black letters it says 'FOR THE EYES OF HYDRA AGENT ONLY' Excited Dave opens the folded up paper to see a hand written note.

Dave

I can't thank you enough for what happened last night it was an amazing experience and I'm sorry I can't be there with you this morning but press commitments and stuff dragged me away.

The way we were so in sync was perfect I might be the one with mid control but you read me like a book and I've never enjoyed being fucked more.

Don't worry though it won't be the last time we see each other I know Wanda will need more training having run back to the Avengers, I hope the HYDRA agent shows less mercy on her next time teach her the error of her ways ;)

I hope you don't mind but I took your number out of your phone and saw the background picture of your family. You have a beautiful family Dave and I hope you don't feel guilty about anything we did because I don't.

Also, I got a present for your son don't think anything of it I have like 100's of these posters right now and I wanted you to have something to remember me by but I felt leaving you my panties might get you in trouble.

Yours in compliance Wanda

Dave laughs to himself; it was real all of it. He had sex with Elizabeth Olsen no better than that he had sex with Scarlett Witch. He puts the note down and unfurls the poster to see that it's a large picture of Scarlett Witch that Elizabeth signed. Dave can't stop himself from smiling, the poster is going above his son's bed and as for cheating on his wife well he can always claim he was bewitched by one of the sexiest women in the Marvel Universe.

wwekiller
wwekiller
200 Followers