Witch Juice Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello?" Aidan answered immediately without a single dial tone going by. His tone was exasperated and his voice quick.

"Woah, what's the matter? Listen, man, you don't need to worry about me this much, I got everything under-"

"This isn't about you, Emmett," Aidan replied sternly, but his tone quickly loosened. "Well, sorry, I didn't mean to make it sound like you're a narcissist. I literally meant what I'm worried about right now isn't you- not that I don't worry about your grades and stuff, but seriously-"

"The point, Aidan. I have..." Emmett jutted his jaw out in annoyance as he couldn't think of anything. "...shit to do."

"Alright. Listen to this- Thomas got kicked out of uni for- get this- raping a girl."

"About time," Emmett replied. "That dude masturbated to some weird-ass shit on his computer. It was only eventual-"

"Emmett." Aidan softly replied, disappointed.

"Kidding, kidding. Sorry; stressful day." Emmett paused. "What happened to the girl?"

"I'm not sure of all the details, but Thomas can't help you with your Topology class now."

Emmett's eyes widened with joy, "Shit, I didn't even think about that; Thomas was such a dick and-"

"I'm gonna meet you at your Linear Algebra class tomorrow so I can see your Topology notes. I took it two semesters ago so I'll need a refresher. What chapter are you on?"

Emmett breathed into his nose harshly in an attempt to ward off the stress caused by Aidan's persistence. "I don't need help, Aidan."

Aidan fell silent on the other end. Emmett braced himself for some lecture.

"Listen, Emmett. I talked to Thomas before- he said the only way you were getting by in Topology was with his help. And if you fail one more class, they're kicking you out, and-"

"I know, I know, I've heard this all before."

"Alright, meet you tomorrow then." Aidan swiftly hung up.

Emmett stared out the window towards the auditorium.

"There was some seriously weird shit on that computer, man," he murmured to himself as he started the car back up, heading out back towards his dorm.

When Emmett finally re-entered his room, his mess of notebooks and textbooks greeted him as they were sprawled out on his desk. The image of them cast a heavy burden on his head. He was in no mood to continue working on any complicated math problems. He simply could not get Jenna out of his mind. He paced the room furiously.

"Maybe I should've... asked her out to lunch tomorrow or something," his thoughts swirled with various imaginary scenarios.

"Ew, you're just a friend, Emmett!" the imaginary Jenna shouted at him. Her face would wrinkle with disgust. She would throw coffee in his face and stomp out. He would never see her again.

"Or maybe she'll just say 'Yes'," he wondered hopefully.

"Oh my god, Emmett!" Jenna would beam. "I've been waiting for this moment for seven years!"

Emmett shook his head at the impossibility of that vision.

"Why would she even-" he couldn't even finish such a foolish train of thought. He sighed out and spilled himself onto his bed like a defeated man. Somehow just being with Jenna lately has been exhausting- not that he disliked her. It was simply tiring to have to toil over a crush for seven whole years.

Yearning for the soothing sight of her once more, he drew out his phone, pouring the bright light of the phone into his eyes. He swiftly navigated to her social media page. Her profile picture was of her, beaming, riding on a very small mechanical horse made for children; the ones that cost 25 cents to ride at the supermarket. However, this photo was only taken a year ago. Thus, she was awkwardly hunched over, barely gripping the plastic handles of the small machine. Emmett imagined that she was laughing up a storm over this.

However, Emmett spied a comment under the picture. It was from a "Jack Humphrey," reading "What an aspiring equestrian!" Jenna liked that comment some time ago.

"That's not even fucking funny." Emmett seethed to himself. Suddenly the fiery reminder of how much competition he was up against welled up in his mind, the intense heat of that very thought causing Emmett to roll over into his pillow and let loose a muffled scream.

He looked back at the photo. He calmed himself by taking another good look at her intense smile. Emmett could already hear her giggle fit straight from the photo. Then, his eyes widened, and a smile grew back on his face. He suddenly remembered who had taken this photo: it was himself.

Emmett reminisced back to that day. It was only a year ago. Jenna was celebrating the birthday of a friend from her dance class, and she wanted to bake her a cake. Emmett told her that that would be an awful idea, but she insisted, stating that "It would be a great learning experience." He remembered she stated that in her usual matter-of-fact tone. When they arrived at the supermarket, she spotted the little mechanical horse ride and pretended to ask him if she could ride it. "Oh please, oh pretty please!" she pleaded, purposely acting like a child.

"Oh, I don't know, only if you've been good..." Emmett played along, acting like a parent.

"I haven't!" Jenna screamed, snatching his wallet from his pocket.

"Hey, what the hell!" Emmett laughed out, chasing her as she rushed to the little ride. He could feel the eyes of the passerby on them, scoffing and snickering at them. But Jenna's pure joy overshadowed any amount of embarrassment, and he simply didn't care. Finally, she rode the little horse, and then begged Emmett to snap a picture.

Emmett was delighted as he remembered that day, his grin widening. His thoughts calmed as he knew that after everything, Jenna was still his good friend. And he was lucky to have that. As the storm in his mind subsided, the exhaustion of the day overtook him. Slowly but surely, his eyelids got heavy, and he drifted to sleep.

***

Hours later, Emmett opened his eyes. He was standing in a white room. It was incredibly long, possibly the length of a whole football field, maybe a little less. But the walls were close together, making it seem more like a hallway. At the end of the room, he could just make out the shape of a door. The air was still, and the area had a strange, new-car like smell. Emmett felt cool; he wondered if the place was air-conditioned. The room was illuminated by a row of light panels affixed to the low ceiling. The room was spotless and blank- totally white. Yet, Emmett's eyes did not strain, like he'd been in this room for a long time, or he'd visited it often. He did not know how long he had been standing in the room. His mind tensed to think of when he entered. Where did he even enter from?

He turned around and found a pitch-black door. It was made of some kind of fancy wood he had seen on the doors of the large mansions that were from his old home-city on the west coast. He remembered passing by them when he was a kid. The caregivers would often take him and the other kids out for "game day" at the arcade every week. All the kids would be making a loud storm of a ruckus in the van. He always thought they were too loud, instead finding solace in staring out the windows as they drove down the busy city streets. The images flowed so vividly in his mind, he felt as if he was there once more.

He felt a tap on the shoulder as he looked out the window.

"You wanna play?" A small blond child sat in the seat next time. His hair was a mess as if he had just been in a scuffle. In his hand was a small action figure that was missing one arm and was cracked and disheveled. The kid's nose was runny and snot dribbled from his nostrils. Emmett repulsed against the window.

"No thanks." he managed to whimper out. The kid stared him straight in the face. He wiped his nose with his sleeve.

"You're weird." the kid declared with the utmost seriousness. He quickly withdrew to the pandemonium of small children tearing at each other just behind him. Emmett's chest welled up with a fit of heated anger. He balled up a fist.

Emmett turned back to the window and saw his reflection. He was an adult. He could tell this kid off easily. As he turned to the kid, again his vision was flooded with the bright shine of the white room. He was back.

Again he stood in front of the door. It had a round, golden doorknob, decorated with intricate, swirling etchings circling the surface. Emmett went for the handle, grasping the doorknob- it was cool to the touch. He turned the handle and he felt the latch mechanism turn and click. He began to pull the door open, but suddenly he stopped. The air started to become a bit warmer. Something was behind him.

Emmett turned back to the white space ahead of him. He squinted. An object was fading into existence halfway down the hallway. It formed into the figure of a short woman. As the figure fully formed, she began to walk briskly towards Emmett. As she came into view, he felt a familiar feeling well up within his stomach, the tingling sparks and bubbling heat taking form stronger and stronger as the woman got closer.

Finally, Emmett could make out Jenna's features; her plush cheeks, her bright brown eyes lighting up along her gorgeous brimming smile. Emmett's heart fluttered as his insides were set aflame with happiness at the very sight of her. However, Emmett could not help but feel that something was amiss. He could feel the warm air around him so vividly- he could feel it hug him all over. The cozy sensation wrapped around his skin like a blanket. Then Emmett realized why the feeling was so strong. He looked down and saw his erect member protruding outwards. Emmett was naked.

His inner heat was soon dissolving into a feeling of deep, sinking fear welling up in his chest. However, Jenna marched along, still smiling, her plump features bouncing along with her. As Emmett watched her bubbly breasts and thick thighs bob and jiggle, more and more blood rushed to his penis, which was standing prouder and prouder. Jenna soon came close to him, within arm's reach. Emmett's body got even hotter as if Jenna herself was exuding an aura of heat. She was still smiling. She was wearing her violet two-piece bikini, the same that she wore last summer. Her curvy figure was exposed, her voluptuous tan body on full display. Her shining grin faded into a sly smile, but she was still staring straight into Emmett's eyes. His fears dissolved.

As he stared back, he felt intense hotness on the soles of his feet. He could feel particles of something pass in between his toes. He looked down to see that the white floor beneath them had now morphed into the sand. The air became ever hotter and the vast whiteness of the hallway now dissolved into a spotless blue sky. Emmett could see the ocean in the distance, and the sound of soft waves ebbing and flowing onto the beach calmed his ears from the eerie silence of the white hallway. The distant ceiling lights were now merged into a hot sun, shining above Jenna and highlighting her sexy features, her pink, plump lips glistening.

"Forget your swimsuit?" Jenna asked coyly. Emmett tried to speak out, but the words were caught in his throat. "That's okay." She smirked. Jenna got on her knees. Emmett could feel her lower body begin to burn intensely with exhilaration at what was about to occur.

Jenna gently grasped his hard shaft. Her soft touch on his cock sent another pulse of warming sensations shooting up to his face. A gasp left his wordless mouth. He heard a giggle from below and looked down at Jenna, who was brimming, happy with Emmett's reaction.

"You like it when I touch your big cock, Emmett?" she asked with a sexy laugh. She began to slowly stroke his dick, back and forth, her smooth grasp softly running across his shaft. Her hand would periodically reach just below the head of his penis, her fingers brushing against his most sensitive skin, causing alternating waves of oozing warmth and shocking ecstasy to flow through him as she gently rubbed his cock with a loose grip. Emmett was breathing hard through his nose as the fires of passion overtook his body, letting loose the occasional small, subconscious moan. This inspired Jenna to wear her sly grin once more and begin to stroke him faster, causing the hot waves to pulse through him faster. He felt his dick tighten in her hand as it throbbed. Her stroking suddenly stopped.

"Oh. You can't cum yet." Jenna ducked her head under his cock and stuck her tongue out, running it under the shaft. Emmett's dick throbbed harder as he felt the tip of Jenna's soft tongue lick him. She lapped at the head, which was now oozing pre-cum. Emmett winced at this new spark of ecstasy and let out another gasp. He looked back down at Jenna, wanting to meet her glorious eyes again. Her smile faded into a soft, lustful expression, eyelids low, her mouth slightly hanging open as she gazed back. "I want you to jizz in my mouth, Emmett. I want to taste it."

Jenna closed her eyes, slowly moved her head forward, and pressed her thick, moist lips against the head of Emmett's cock. She continued to press her head forward and let her mouth open wider and soon his entire shaft was engulfed. The hot moistness of the inside of her mouth turned his legs to jelly, his knees quaking at the searing passion that was now flaring up from his dick and throughout his being. Her heavenly, full lips wrapped around his shaft started to glide back and forth on his cock, her soft tongue dancing and snaking underneath filling him with mind-blowing, passionate pleasure. Her head bobbed forward and back on his dick, and Emmett's knees quaked at the fiery euphoria.

Emmett's cock began to pulsate vigorously as Jenna's mouth felt tighter. Finally, he gave in, and he could feel his jizz blast forth. Jenna whimpered on his cock as Emmett continued to explode within her mouth. She withdrew her head and coughed as his dick sprang back out. He continued to shoot out strands of cum as his dick pulsed out jizz into the air for a few final times. The strands landed on Jenna's face, her erotic expression now dripping with Emmett's thick ejaculate. She dreamily stared into Emmett. She smiled.

"I love you, Emmett," she whispered.

Emmett woke up, his eyelids shocked open, his heart thumping wildly. He quickly uncovered his sheets to find his raging hard-on, towering upwards, dribbling with the result of his wet dream through his boxers. He simply sighed. The morning sun shined through the slits of his blinds, the hot light beating on his eyes only adding to his annoyance.

"If only," he muttered to himself. He picked his head up from his pillow to find that it was damp with sweat. His entire backside was slightly moist and sticky, causing his bed cover to become uncomfortably wet due to his profuse sweating. He laid his head back into the pillow, defeated. His mind raced back to when Jenna was on this very bed, and he was with her, staring into her eyes. He gritted his teeth in frustration as he regretted not making a move then. His thoughts raced to convince himself it was for the better.

"She wasn't ready... totally wasn't... Maybe I wasn't ready? No, wait, I totally am. But on my bed, while we're studying? No way, that'd be insane, not romantic at all... But maybe that's just the type of girl she is? She hates those cliche romance movies, maybe she wants something more spontaneous." Emmett dug his hands into his hair and ruffled it around, groaning in anger.

Finally, he released himself from his swirling, increasingly irritating thoughts and reached for the phone on his nightstand. He flipped it over to view the screen. Another shot of disappointment and irritation struck through his chest as he read aloud the name from the latest message on his phone: "Aidan." Again he spoke the name out with a slow growl like he was some diabolical villain.

"What room is your Linear Algebra class in again? And when? Gonna visit today. Hope you didn't forget." read the message from Aidan, followed by an emoji of a face with its tongue sticking out. More anger welled up inside him as Aidan assumed that Emmett would just forget about what they discussed literally the night prior.

"Who does he think he is? Does he just get off on treating me like a kid?" Emmett thought to himself. He put the phone back on the nightstand and laid back in bed. He shut his eyes, expecting to drift off to sleep. However, the words from Aidan's message continued to itch at the back of his head. Yet Emmett continued to push down any notion of an idea that Aidan was truly trying to help him.

He paused and looked at the phone. After a minute or two of pondering his next action, he finally picked the phone back up. His eyes scanned over the message again and again. Finally, he sighed to himself.

"Room 121, 8 PM" he begrudgingly answered back. He turned back on his side and shut his eyes.

"It's gonna be a long-ass day," he murmured to himself.

12