Witch Juice Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vincent gave a corny thumbs up which Lilith again rolled her eyes. He smirked out a half-smile and began to take a folded paper out from his jacket pocket. He quaintly unfolded the small parchment and presented it before him. It was a rough material, almost like cloth, old and dusty, toned brown from age. Lilith hurriedly walked forward and squinted at the paper: on it was a detailed drawing of a twisted, wooden wand. On either side, towards the tip of the wand, a jagged fang curled towards the top, meeting the other at a sharp point. Between the fang tips was a drawing of a light-blue ball of energy, with circular waves emanating from it. Along the wand were notes written in a different language, all with reference lines pointing at various places at the wand.

"My schematics," Lilith stated with an assured smile.

"Your schematics?" Vincent chuckled. "Really optimistic." Lilith jutted her jaw to the side in annoyance, her smile fading.

"You owe me this, I-"

"As far as my count goes, we're dead even now, hon." Vincent chided. "I've compensated you in tips for each and every demon part you've brought me."

"And each of your tips- dead end."

"Dead ends don't lead you here," he smirked slyly. "You've moved around so much before, yet you've seemed to plant your roots here for quite a few months... you're onto something." Vincent shook his finger at Lilith.

"Stalker." she accused.

"Stalking you is a pleasure." he chuckled back, looking up and down her curvy figure. "Plus- it's my job: Justicars preserve the peace, contain magical disasters-" he points at Lilith, as she leers back at him, insulted. "-and, uh, of course..." he waves the schematic around. "...Research and development."

"Why do you need me, then? Why not research and develop it yourself, big shot?"

"Because none of us can read this crone-scratch, nor do we have access to these exotic materials," he said insultingly, squinting at the paper.

"It's called High-Runic." Lilith shakes her head at his ignorance.

"See, we're already researching and developing."

"So what do you want for it, more demon parts?"

"Please- you haven't hunted a demon in weeks, maybe months." he teased. "It's simple, we want you to make it-"

"Simple, most of these materials can be found with my coven." She marched forward to grab the paper.

"Oh, no, no," Vincent warned, snatching the paper away. "This comes with warnings."

"Great."

"This is no toy." his tone hardened. "This is a Class-S magical device- incredibly threatening to not only the world of magic but also the world of humans. If this falls into the wrong hands... likely demon hands, or even worse- human hands... that could spell the end of your little cult."

"Aw, I'm glad you care." Lilith sneered sarcastically. "And I thought it was just a stupid spell-trace tracker."

"Just a stupid spell-trace tracker." Vincent mimicked in a high-pitched voice.

Lilith sighs. "Is that supposed to be me?"

"Yeah, it's supposed to be a careless little witch."

"I am not careless-"

"Uh, no, the fact that I'm here right now, tells us that you actually really are."

Lilith continues to press her intense glare, crossing her arms in defiance.

Vincent holds up the parchment again. "They don't just make these at your nearest magical convenience store, okay? You wanna know where I pulled these schematics from?"

Lilith's brows furrowed with confusion, but her eyes perked up with curiosity.

"Last week, we raided some dark witches that were hanging out at the ruins of an ancient library. They were holed up there with all manner of illegal..." he waved his hands around looking for the words. "...shit."

Lilith squinted her eyes. "...and you saw this, and thought of giving this to me so I can find the descendant."

"Well, as much as I don't want to admit it... right now, you are probably the best thing between us and them." Vincent's tone softened.

Lilith smirked sarcastically. "Great. I'll tell Beatrice and Maura that, they'll be ecstatic."

"No, Lilith. I mean you."

Lilith raised her eyebrows as her careless expression turned to surprise. But her brows quickly slanted back into frustration. "Your damn flirting-"

"That's no flirt- I can do way better than that when it comes to flirting."

Lilith crossed her arms, waiting to hear Vincent's words, bracing for whatever tricky phrasing may leave his mouth.

"Let me tell you something, Lilith. Your little group of magical freedom fighters, kicking demon ass day and night: fine and dandy. But the people that get the real work done are the ones that go against the grain." Vincent points at Lilith again. "And that's you."

Lilith did her best not to smile and sound sarcastic. "Thanks."

"And don't get me wrong, Lilith. I'm sure your mother would be proud."

"Don't even go there-"

"Fine," Vincent waved his arms out to ward away his sentiments. "But you have to know. There's something big going down. Dark witch activity, demon activity, magical anomalies, all manner of crazy shit: it's at an all-time high. And we're still spinning our wheels at 'business-as-usual'. B.A.U."

Lilith breathed in with a half-frown. "And your colleagues-"

"Don't know I'm here. They are at HQ, mapping out dimensional rift waves, tracking down vampires, werewolves, succubi, what-have-you. Ignoring the big-guns 'cuz they're too afraid to put any triggers."

"The coven's no different."

"Exactly. People don't want to take risks to get shit done. But I'm here because I believe in you."

Lilith finally loosened out a genuine, warm, but small, smile.

Vincent walked over and handed the parchment to Lilith. She took it, held it up and it vanished into dust.

"You gotta be careful with that whole dust-spell thing, 'cuz that looks like you just turned that shit into dust," he joked. Lilith shook her head, trying not to smile. "You're gonna freak some people out with-"

"Thanks, Vincent," she replied quietly. "Kinda needed a pep-talk today."

"That's why I'm here, kinda," he replied with a chuckle. Vincent put his hand out for a handshake. Lilith accepted it as she firmly clasped her hand within his.

"Good business," Lilith said with a half-smile. Vincent looked into her soft, dark eyes once more. This time his gaze was fixed. His smirk faded, but his eyes started to brighten as old memories filled his mind. His eyelids lowered, displaying a gentle calmness that put Lilith at ease as it contrasted against his usual vivid demeanor.

Lilith gazed back, though with some reluctance as the same memories resurfaced in her. But she could not help but go back to the days they had spent together. She also looked at Vincent, feeling his strength from just his grip, suddenly remembering the heavy musky scent of his body after a long night. She could feel a hint of his familiar aroma pass through her nostrils. Her heart began to beat faster, as did Vincent's as he now felt her delicate fingers within his own. Vincent eyed Lilith deeper, the warmth filling his chest as he looked into her deep, black pupils and delicate, full lips.

Vincent suddenly jerked Lilith's arm towards him, causing Lilith's thin frame to easily fall towards him. He caught her with his right hand on her waist. Her body was pressed up against him, her head on his chest. She looked up at Vincent. His eyes, wild with lust, circled her face. His hand made its way up the silk dress, up to Lilith's torso. She could feel his member begin to grow as her lower body was compressed against his crotch. Lilith felt it as well, her heart beating faster and her breathing now hard and quick, the hardness pushing into her. Vincent let all of his inhibitions go as he could feel the blood rush down to his dick, slowly but firmly rubbing against Lilith as it grew. He let go of Lilith's hand and gently rode it up against the back of her head, sifting through her dark hair. He moved forward and pressed his lips against hers, closing his eyes as he again was able to fill himself with her floral scent. Lilith let out a soft whimper as his lips made contact, but as his earthy musk filled her nose in turn, her body warmed up with a lustful flare that pulsed down, all the way to her toes, causing her toes to curl up with delight.

She accepted the kiss as she now suckled his upper lip, her arms wrapping tightly against his torso, and in turn, Vincent thrust his tongue into Lilith's mouth. She wrapped her tongue over his, and he let his wrestle underneath. He passionately suckled at her mouth, allowing his tongue to explore her, slipping it over hers, causing Lilith to lightly moan as his tongue-tip tickled against the roof of her mouth. His hand made its way from her torso and now firmly grabbed her ass, Vincent's passionate kissing becoming more animalistic, his breathing hot and wild, his grip on her tightening, his hips beginning to undulate against her, allowing his hard-on to grind against her through his pants. He filled his hand with her firm glute and massaged it thoroughly. Lilith released her hand from under Vincent's arm and rode her dress up to allow his hand to feel her toned flesh. He used his hand, in turn, to ride her dress further up to her panties and Lilith answered by shooting her arms toward his belt, rapidly undoing it as their making out grew more intense.

Vincent let go of Lilith to assist, completely unwrapping his belt as she bent down, dropping his pants and boxers to the floor, his now thick and full cock springing forth on full display, towering outward above Lilith as she was bent down before it.

"As big as ever," she remarked with a sultry tone.

Vincent shook off his coat and started to unbutton his shirt but seized up as Lilith took the opportunity to gently brush against the tip of his penis with a ginger lick. She grabbed his dick and playfully circled the head with her tongue. "Oh, Lilith..." he whispered.

Vincent's legs went numb and he moaned out with pleasure, his knees shaking slightly. Lilith spotted the weakness and grabbed Vincent's pelvis and pushed him over onto the bed, his legs draped over the bottom. Lilith spread his legs and made her way towards his cock, who was now standing up at full attention.

She ran her tongue up the underside of his dick, allowing her to taste the pre-cum dribbling over the side. Vincent quietly gasped as she continued to lick his cock up and down slowly, occasionally stroking it and letting it fall against her face. She would even run her hand up and rub her wet fingertip against the head in fast circles, the extreme sensations causing the penis to pulse and quiver, Vincent's lower body to stiffen and slowly raise up. He felt the overloading electricity of her movement spark up through his lower body and he breathed out hard through his nose. Lilith heard the signal to stop and giggled to herself, Vincent looking at her with a half-smirk, panting hard, exhausted from her fiery maneuver.

"You tease," he chirped.

Lilith flashed a sly, sexy grin. "You haven't seen teasing yet."

Lilith finally bowed her head forward and wrapped her lips around the head of his cock. The moist warmth of her lips sent a wave of pleasure up Vincent's body, his breath escaping him. Lilith sucked on the head, and Vincent's legs sprang up as the surges of shocking pleasure burst through his body. His heartbeat became violently fast and he clutched the sheets of the bed. His cock continued to pulse and throb as she continued. Vincent heaved out another desperate gasp, signaling Lilith to widen her mouth, allowing his cock to fully enter her mouth. She slithered her tongue around his hot and throbbing member as she allowed it deeper into her maw, slowly dipping her head down. She engulfed his dick almost all the way to the bottom, holding back her gag as Vincent clutched the sheets harder. Soon she raised her head up, and down, and up and down until she was fully sucking his cock and her wet mouth and lips were wrapping up and down his shaft, the wet sounds of her slurping resounding into the air. The warm moisture sent waves of hot pleasure throughout Vincent's being and Lilith could feel his dick begin to throb with ferocity.

"Not yet," she whispered with defiance. Lilith stood up, surprising Vincent as the sensation abruptly ended. Lilith pulled her panties down with a shimmy and lifted her leg to pull them off and throw them into the shadowy corners of the room, exposing her naked pussy. She crawled onto the bed towards the laid-out Vincent, meeting him face to face. She kissed him gently again, as Vincent grabbed her pelvis and slowly lifted his own towards her. She lifted her lower body and sat up, then slowly descended onto Vincent's cock, allowing the towering figure to finally enter her. She slowly slid down on it, her eyes rolling back into her head as his enormity filled her. Vincent slowly felt the soft, oozing heat lower down around his dick, sending hot radiating pulses through his body.

Lilith rode Vincent up and down, undulating her body around his member, fucking his cock with increasing acceleration. Vincent synchronized with her rhythm, thrusting his hips up with her fast, erotic movements, sending his cock into her with more sensual force. Vincent felt the intense hotness of her wet pussy rise up and down around his cock, filling him with more and more energy to continue hammering upwards into her. Lilith continued to bounce on his cock with a wild rhythm. She quickly ripped the dress off her body and undid her bra, throwing it behind her, all while continuing to ride. She leaned forward into him and met his face once more and he adjusted himself downwards accordingly to ensure his penis would not slip out, lest he misses one instance of ecstasy. Vincent filled his hands with her tits and massaged them, then brushing his hands away to form a gentle pinching on her nipples. Lilith moaned out with pleasure as he continued to play with the tips of her breasts. She answered by suckling at his ears and soon down to his neck as she slid her lower body back and forth, allowing the tension of his bent member to ease and press into her at different angles. Vincent also felt new, warming areas of the walls of her pussy, the tantalizing new sensations finally causing his member to seize up and throb violently, the extra pressure of his cock now filling Lilith completely, her legs beginning to shake and vibrate with intense pleasure. She forced herself back up and slid all the way down his cock as it began to engorge before its final hurrah, her bouncing now becoming incredibly intense, sending quakes through the bed and piercing the room with the sounds of fleshy smacks. She filled her with him, allowing the pressure of his dick to press against every part of her insides. Finally, Vincent gave out a final gasp, as his dick pulsed wildly and Lilith could feel her insides filled with the explosion of Vincent's hot semen.

Lilith, panting, legs still shaking, fell to Vincent's side. He in turn was panting in exhaustion, eyes crossing to and fro from the wonderful ecstasy he experienced. He turned his head to Lilith. She was staring at him with lustful calmness, her storm subsiding. Vincent turned his body towards her and pressed up against her with a warm embrace. As they both enjoyed the heat of the other's steamy flesh, they drifted into a dreamy, relaxed unconsciousness.

12