Witch Juice Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's pretty amazing, actually. Had the time for all that..." Jenna replied in awe.

"Yeah, I was supposed to meet Aidan for a few weeks but the dude is fucking stuck to me now."

"Didn't you guys play a game together, an MMO or something?'"

"Champions of the Abyss. He is surprisingly good at it even with his insane schedule... it's actually kind of annoying."

"See, that's probably one of the reasons why he's 'stuck to you.' You're a friend, Emmett."

"I know, I get it, I get it. He comes from a big family; he thinks he's everyone's big brother."

Jenna giggled back, "And as every brotherly relationship goes, it can be annoying-"

"Totally," Emmett interjected.

"-but, it can be rewarding too," she continued. "As I said, you're lucky to have him in your life."

Emmett sighed. "Yeah, I guess."

"Yeah, I guess." Jenna mimicked in a nasally tone.

"That is just the most accurate, most awe-inspiring rendition of my voice I've ever heard," Emmett said sarcastically. After a pause, Emmett suddenly perked up. "Speaking of 'CotA'-"

"What the fuck is 'coda'?"

"'C', 'O', 'T', 'A', Champions of the Abyss."

"Oh, what about it?"

"Didn't you start playing at some point?"

Jenna blushed and receded a bit in her seat. "Uh, yeah, a little."

"You stopped? We could've played together, I've never seen you play."

"Yeah, well, a little busy lately." Jenna seemed embarrassed.

"You should play when you're free, at least. It's a good way to let off some steam."

"I guess... I wasn't any good at it though."

"That's fine, video games aren't about being the best or whatever. They're about being part of a whole community." He enthusiastically made a semi-circle motion with his arms. He then excitedly dug out his phone from his pocket. "CotA has a whole following online and a really devoted community." He tapped at his phone vigorously and began to scroll through photos. Finally, he presented one to Jenna, who reluctantly moved forward to view his screen. To her surprise, it was a group photo of him and Aidan smiling widely and several people around them dressed as various monsters, demons, wizards, and other fantastical creatures in various fighting or action poses, all dressed as characters from the game.

"Wow, you actually look happy." Jenna scoffed.

"That's- well..." Emmett was struck by the stark contrast between him in the photo and his current self. "Yeah, Aidan and I hung out a lot," he replied softly. He couldn't help but crack a smile looking back at the photo. "After I had gotten accepted back into university through the Math program, we celebrated by going to this convention."

"See? Friends!" Jenna cheered softly.

"In this one, we tried to get this cosplayer's number-"

"Ooh, which one?" Jenna asked excitedly, looking closer at the picture.

Emmett squinted at the photo, scanning each cosplayer. He pointed at a girl dressed as a wizard with silver-plated armor and a large brimmed hat with gold trimmings, adorned with all sorts of fake jewels.

"Damn, that's a really good cosplay of... Mephina?" Jenna looked to Emmett for confirmation of the character's identity.

"Wow, very good," Emmett replied with a gentle, sarcastic clap to which Jenna rolled her eyes. "Anyway, she was really into Aidan."

"Aw." Jenna blubbered facetiously.

"Don't 'aw' me. I wasn't into her anyway- But yeah, Aidan got her number, but then we learned that she had a whole shrine dedicated to Falonius, the Wind God."

"That sounds... kinda cool, I guess. If her cosplay was that cool then the shrine must be-"

"The shrine took up the entirety of her parent's basement and she sculpted naked statues of him out of soap."

"Oh. I see." Jenna receded back in her seat in disgust.

Emmett continued to scroll through the photos on his phone, recounting a small story from each, with Jenna chiming in every now and again, enjoying the retelling of Emmett's old stories. With each story, Emmett told the tale with more confidence and grace, and Jenna was absorbed by each word. She continued to lean into the phone screen, and Emmett was picking up wafts of her glorious scent once more. Her face was close to his, and just the sight of her luscious cheeks and adorable button nose in his peripheral vision caused his loins to heat up. However, Emmett felt at peace here. He felt like this was just right, this is where he belonged: with Jenna.

Emmett finally started to think to himself: "Tonight, I'll tell her."

He continued to scroll through his phone until suddenly Jenna stopped him.

"What the fuck was that?" Jenna asked with a small chuckle.

"Oh, what?" Emmett scrolled back up a few photos. He finally saw what was a picture of a circular insignia drawn with bright, scarlet line-work against a black background. The insignia was inlaid with intricate markings and within it were more circles, also inlaid with strange designs, each connected to each other with delicate and swirling lines. Each circular level was more detailed than the next, with Jenna's eyes scanning the shapes and curves with wonder.

"What... is this? Did you make this?"

"Oh, yeah, this was like an idea for an art asset in my game." Emmett blushed as he was clearly embarrassed by the level of dedication to a single drawing. "It's like a... magical... demon seal, thing."

"Holy shit. This is some seriously good artwork, Emmett; it reminds me of those demonic pentagrams, except all cool and swirly." Jenna leaned closer to the phone to inspect the designs further, tracing the linework with her fingers. "How do you even think of this kinda stuff?"

"I don't know. It's relaxing. I kinda just start and let my mind wander."

"Sounds therapeutic."

"It is, sort of." The shame was starting to wear off. Jenna continued to scan the image, but Emmett quickly withdrew his phone.

"Oh, what, you're embarrassed now, Mr. Artsy-fartsy?"

"I'm not embarrassed, I'm just... you know, this stuff isn't important."

"What do you mean, 'important?"

"Like, I guess I should be focusing on my studies and not this stupid shit."

"It's not stupid, it's something you're into. If you didn't do this stuff from time to time, you'd probably kill yourself." Jenna smiled. Emmett slightly grinned back.

"That's true. But still, it feels childish."

"It's not!" Jenna asserted. "I wish I could do stuff like this."

"You probably could, Ms. Smartsy-fartsy."

"That's not even creative, you just took the one I said and rhymed it." Jenna pouted. "But still, no way."

Emmett thought for a second. "Is that thing you were talking about, 'Drive'?"

"Kind of. " She answered back. "You do things because you want to do them, you know?"

"Doesn't everyone do that?"

"Not-"

Jenna was interrupted by the professor speaking up, asking everyone to get ready to start taking notes, signaling the beginning of class. Jenna leaned back in her chair as Emmett continued to eye her, wondering about her unfinished thoughts. He could sense that something was definitely bothering her.

Emmett and Jenna sat through the class. Periodically Emmett would drift into a soft sleep as the professor's monotone voice rang out into the lecture hall, the constant tone of his simple prose sending Emmett into a lull. Jenna would quickly answer with a quick jab of the elbow, much to Emmett's chagrin. She would then look back at Aidan who would shoot out a quick reassuring thumbs-up as per usual. Aidan would then go back to leaning in close with child-like wonder in widened eyes, absolutely assimilated by the professor's dry lecture full of topics he had already learned and did not need to learn anymore. Jenna allowed Emmett to copy the notes he missed during his small nap. They impressively continued like this systematically for a good forty minutes, with her jabbing him awake at least five times, earning five whole Aidan-certified thumbs-ups.

For the sixth time, Jenna finally snapped. "Who falls asleep that easily?" she quietly hissed as Emmett was revived by yet another elbow jab.

"It's his voice, it's so... boring," Emmett whispered back, slouching back into his seat. Jenna simply jabbed him in the arm in a small, but enraged flurry, causing Emmett to grunt in low spurts of pain. Soon the student behind them aggressively shushed them. Jenna cringed down in her seat with a look of shame. However, her cheerful energy soon returned to her.

"Oh, I almost forgot my complimentary thumbs-up." Jenna looked back at Aidan again.

"Yeah, get your dumb thumbs-up."

Suddenly Jenna frowned and looked back at Emmett. "That's weird, does Aidan have a girlfriend or something?"

"What?" Emmett was startled at the sudden interest in Aidan's love life. Emmett turned back and saw something incredible: Aidan not paying attention to the board. He instead sat straight up in his seat and was staring blankly to his left. There, Emmett could see what Aidan was entranced by, because he, in turn, started to become mesmerized by the image as well. Next to Aidan, was a pale woman, with jet-black hair done up in a ponytail. She was wearing a tight black tank top and slim, blue jeans, sitting on the chair with her knee up, leaning towards Aidan with her elbow resting on the backrest of the seat. Her full, pink lips were slowly making out words that Emmett could not hear, and her sly, dark eyes were absorbing Aidan's full attention. She gazed at him as she spoke with her eyes half-shut, her head shaking ever so slightly with every sound, her face scrunching with small snickering every so often. Emmett could only imagine the sweet tone that came with a steamy, attractive look like that.

"Wow, Emmett, did you get a good look?" Jenna asked sarcastically.

"Yeah, one sec," Emmett replied blankly, entranced. He suddenly became aware of Jenna's facetious tone.

She leered at him. "You're leaning back an awful lot, there."

"What? No, these seats are just old, this place isn't even up to code, probably." He pulled the backrest back and forth to demonstrate the looseness of the seat. "This kinda shit will kill my back, you know that? We should sue." Jenna was unphased at his aloofness.

Her expression worsened, her eyes narrowing, criticizing his perverse behavior. Emmett crinkled in his seat.

"L-look, I'm just worried about Aidan."

"Worried? Worry about yourself." She pouted in her seat. Emmett thought it was cute whenever she got mad with her little scowl, but this time she actually seemed angry.

"What?" Emmett asked bluntly.

"Nothing- just..." Jenna shook her head. "You guys are all the same."

"I'm not staring at her!" Emmett defended. "It's just that I've never seen Aidan like that."

"Yeah, yeah," Jenna deflected.

Emmett had to admit to himself that this sudden show of jealousy caused some hope to well up in his chest. He almost wanted to smile but forced it down as he thought of the counterpoint to his own blossoming joy- she could just be annoyed at his pervertedness. Either way, this would not be good for his chances with Jenna.

"It's true! When do you ever see Aidan having an interest in girls?" Emmett retorted, but as the words left his mouth he already realized the contradiction.

"You just-" Jenna started, her annoyance beginning to escalate.

"I just showed you," Emmett softly replied, defeated, realizing his own stupidity.

The two sat silently for the next minute, the tedious and dull words of the lecturer now biting at Emmett's spine as he had no choice but to wallow in the awkward air that he created. His thoughts instead swirled far away from math and more towards ideas for a solid defense. He pondered in his mind, "I'm a guy, it's natural to stare." He quickly dismissed that one as a lame excuse. "Why do you even care?" He mentally shook that away, as it sounded too rude. But as he looked back at Jenna, he found the perfect retort as she was also looking back at the mysterious woman.

"See, you're looking too." Emmett taunted.

Jenna swiftly turned back to Emmett with a leer. "What did you say?" she asked accusingly.

Emmett had no response. "Nothing," he chirped.

Jenna sighed. "Fine, I'll admit it. She's a hot one."

"I mean, she's... alright." Was this a test? Emmett's mind was racing.

"Come on, I'm sorry. She's hot. I bet everyone is looking at her," Jenna reassured.

"Let's just focus on the lecture."

"What part were you starting at? I think she has nice tits."

"Now who's the pervert?" Emmett accused with a grin.

"I'm allowed to say that, I'm a girl," she replied, delighted with herself.

"So if you were a lesbian, then that'd be perverted?"

"No- wait, actually..." Jenna took a moment to think. Her concentrated, pensive look as he became lost in her thoughts caused Emmett's stomach to tingle with the familiar feeling of fluttering butterflies- it was adorable. Emmett took the opportunity to check on the stranger and Aidan. However, they were gone.

"He left," Emmett suddenly stated, worried.

"Huh?" Jenna snapped out of her meditative state. She looked back as well. "So?"

"The professor is going over the practical applications of the Hilbert space in emerging quantum mechanics. Not only that, but he's referring to his research on physical observable Hermitian matrices. Aidan wouldn't miss this for the world- he probably didn't go over this stuff when he took this three years ago."

"What?" Jenna asked, dizzied by the wordiness of Emmett's sentence.

"He likes this stuff, he wouldn't want to-"

"I get it, but why does it matter? Let him tango with hot stuff."

Emmett thought about it. Why does he care? He couldn't shake off the feeling that something was amiss, like an itch that he couldn't scratch at the back of his inner thoughts. However, he could not make out a concrete statement on what he was feeling. He started to feel uneasy. The lights that illuminated the lecture hall seemed brighter. It began to remind him of the ghostly white room from his dream, the fading picture of the hallway now seemed to be permanently stamped into his vision.

"It's just... a weird feeling," Emmett replied unconfidently.

Jenna looked back at him, worried. However, much to his surprise, she nodded her head. "I get you."

"You... you do?" Emmett was flustered.

"Yeah. Of course I do. Every time I visit your dorm, I always get this funny feeling: 'Emmett didn't do his homework', or 'Emmett didn't do his laundry', or 'Emmett lost a bunch of sleep while he was coding.' Like a sixth sense between friends." Jenna smiled at Emmett. "Go check up on him, you can just copy my notes later."

Emmett was warmed by Jenna's sentiment. He attempted to let loose a nice smile back instead of the kiddush grin that was slowly blooming from his crush's kind words. He instead let out a half-smirk and nodded. "Thanks, Jenna," he replied. "You're the best."

"I am the best," she cheerfully echoed. Emmett collected his books into his bag, and swiftly marched down the row, and dashed out of the lecture hall through the center aisle.

Lilith held Aidan by the hand, leading the entranced young man down the hall towards the bathroom on the floor beneath the lecture hall, knowing it would be empty at this time of day. Aidan had the familiar blank expression on his face, simply looking ahead and marching along as Lilith dragged him easily with no resistance. With her other hand, she was scanning her document, which was also loaded up on her phone.

"Here it is: Aidan Longrass, with ancestral roots to the Duke of Kingston... husband to Elrys the Saint... who was known to use magical healing spells. I continue to impress myself with my research," she sang to herself. "I should have known: 'Aidan Longrass'," Lilith celebrated to herself. "That's a surname from an old wizarding family if I've ever heard one: Longrass." For the first time in a good while, Lilith was beaming with happiness, striding along the hallway. Aidan simply nodded along in a zombie-like state as she spoke out her thoughts.

She dragged him all the way to the bathroom door. Lilith looked back at Aidan, eyeing his physique up and down. "Not bad. Better than your friend. I might actually enjoy this one." She happily shoved the door open and entered, further leading him into the stall, as she had once done with Thomas, albeit in a more graceful manner.

"Wish I didn't have to enchant you," she lamented as she puppeteered him with her fingers. Her index finger swirled through the air towards the toilet, causing Aidan to obediently sit down on the toilet seat. "It's too bad goody-two-shoes like yourself are more... hesitant towards this kinda thing." Aidan nodded again, blankly staring at Lilith. She proceeded to unzip his jeans and began to kneel before him, pulling down Aidan's pants along with her. Out sprang Aidan's flaccid penis. Lilith's eyebrows raised as she observed the size.

"And here I was afraid that this would be unceremonious." She gingerly grasped his soft cock and it began to slowly engorge in her hand. She then formed her other hand into a straight, gentle claw, lowering it over the head of the penis. As her fingertips made contact with the sensitive end of his cock, the entranced Aidan let loose a low breath of pleasure.

"You like that?" she chimed. She continued to slowly trail her fingers down the shaft, rubbing her fingertips ever so slightly against the veiny skin, until her palm met the head. She then swiftly ran her fingers back up his cock, then tenderly down again. She rhythmically continued in this way, up and down as the penis began to grow ever larger, towering over Lilith's face. She smirked as the size continued to impress her. Aidan's mouth hung open, breathing out gasps of pleasure as her fingertips proceeded. As Aidan's cock grew to its maximum size, she began to grasp the shaft with light pressure. With a loose grip, she stroked his penis up and down the entire length.

As the pre-cum began to bubble at the end of his dick, Lilith pinched a bit between her fingers and tasted it as she had done before. As her fingers met her tongue, her expression brightened even more. "It even tastes regal," she commented with a grin. She suddenly stopped stroking and began to contemplate.

"Ugh?" The zombified Aidan complained.

"I know you're hungry for more... but in a way..." she eyed the enormous, pulsing cock before her. "I'm hungry too." Lilith grabbed Aidan's cock and jut her head forward, stuffing the head of his dribbling penis into her mouth. She slurped hard as she swaddled her wet lips around his sensitive skin.

"Ah, ah!" Aidan shouted out as the wet smacking sounds of Lilith's intense suckling rang out into the empty bathroom. She popped the dick out of her mouth and panted with a tickled expression, but she was not yet satisfied.

"This'll make me the most powerful witch," she proclaimed victoriously. "I'm going to guzzle all your magic cum and finally kill all those fucking demons." She rushed her head forward and engulfed most of Aidan's dick into her mouth. Her tongue wildly danced along the underside of his shaft as she vigorously bobbed her head over his member. Lilith felt his dick tense in her mouth, the throbbing pulses encouraging her to pump his cock into her mouth faster and harder, the wet schlips of her powerful slurping ringing into the air.

"Uwuh! Uhyeah!" Aidan cheered in a low tone as his jaw was slacked and his mouth was agape with awe at the intense pleasure of Lilith's mouth. She felt his cock pulse against the walls of her cheeks. With her other hand, she magically produced a vial of green liquid in a small spark of violet flames.

Suddenly a waft of air flew across her back. "Hmm?" she asked, startled, with a mouthful of dick.

"Ackguh?" Aidan chimed in with a puzzled tone. The stall door had been forced open. Lilith suddenly felt her head jerk back as her ponytail was being grabbed, Aidan's dick sputtering out of her mouth. She was soon flung across the tiled floor away from Aidan, forcefully tumbling across the room, her back slamming into the sink, her vial hitting the floor and shattering against the ground. Lilith groaned in pain as she looked up to meet her assailant. It was a tall woman in a large, black overcoat, wearing a black sun hat and sunglasses.