Witch Juice Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have to thank you for priming the descendant for me," the woman taunted.

"A demon?" Lilith managed to creak out through the pain. She slowly rose back up, and instinctively her arm raised out. An aura of red flames began to radiate from her fingertips and she pointed it towards the tall lady.

"Now, now," she sneered. She promptly removed her sun hat and threw it aside, while unfastening her overcoat and tearing it off her body, revealing a tight, trim, muscular build underneath. Her chiseled frame was displayed through a tight, white, button-up blouse and her strong hourglass shape was accentuated by her black, high-waisted pencil skirt. However, her mighty physique failed to phase Lilith, as she continued to charge her fire spell.

However as the woman's hat flew off her head, her long, flowing, fiery-red hair was unleashed, fanning out into the air. But as the hair burst out, the strands seemed to pause in mid-air, as if they were moving of their own accord against gravity. The hair continued to flow outwards, growing longer until the woman's full head of hair became a twisting mass of crimson strands, slowly writhing about the air like thin tentacles.

"I'd make your next move very carefully, little witch," the woman sneered.

Lilith tensed her arm, ready to strike, but with a quick lash, the woman's hair strands swiftly extended out towards Aidan, wrapping about his torso with lightning-fast speed. With little effort, the strands picked his limp body up and thrust it in front of Lilith, Aidan's body now serving as a shield.

"Wuh-ah!" Aidan groaned out, yet his body did little to resist, his face still blank and emotionless.

"Why don't you fight me fair and square, demon?" Lilith goaded.

"I probably could, but we don't want to make a mess of things now, do we?" the woman grinned devilishly as she crossed her arms in satisfaction.

"The students are still in class, I don't need much time to do you in."

"As much as I'd like to test your mettle, little witch, I have a man to milk, and unimaginable power to absorb." The woman inched towards the door with a stride of confidence, all while not taking her eyes off Lilith. "I should thank you for leading me to him, you've been very helpful."

Lilith's arm began to quiver slightly, keeping it aimed at the demon woman. Her determined expression now hardened into tensed frustration. Her thoughts raced of what to do next, but it seemed that she was all out of options.

Suddenly, the door to the hallway burst open to reveal a thin young man. "H-hey-" Emmett started. But his eyes grew wide as his vision absorbed the bizarre scene before him. He saw a pale woman with fire bursting from her fingertips, a tall lady with crimson tentacles for hair ensnaring a seemingly limp and lifeless Aidan. His heart began pounding, his knees started to quake and sweat began to form on his forehead. "W-what the fuck is going on?" His mind raced to understand the unimaginable as his breathing quickened. "This is another dream or some shit, right?" He turned to Lilith for confirmation, who only looked at him with eyes of worry. His eyes finally met the tall woman.

"Tsk, tsk, small human. I wished not to do any collateral damage," she lamented facetiously. Without a second thought, another batch of her hair tendrils shot out from the other side of her head and caught Emmett's neck. He grasped the bundle of tight-knit hairs to attempt to rip them off, but the strongly bound hairs felt as firm as metal.

"No!" Lilith shouted, but the demon woman presented Aidan's body even closer to Lilith as if to remind her of the severity of the situation. "Leave him alone!"

The tendrils tightly compressed Emmett's throat, not allowing a single molecule of air to escape. Emmett writhed in place and pitifully attempted to scratch through the bundle of hairs, leaving no damage whatsoever. His vision began to blur, and his head felt light and hazy, so much so that the seething pain from the sharp tendrils began to fade into numbness. He chortled pathetically as the hairs wrapped around his throat tighter and tighter. The woman's sharp grin grew wider.

"Youthful souls always make for the most delectable meals," she crooned as she licked her lips.

Lilith contemplated just blasting the demon outright and healing Aidan later. However, at this point, the fireball that would deal the most damage to the demon would cause unwanted property damage, putting her at risk of public discovery. It could even accidentally kill Aidan. She cursed herself for not readying a more accurate and precise lightning attack. She grit her teeth in frustration as she weighed her options. "Stop!" she commanded on deaf ears.

Meanwhile, Emmett's vision was fully blurred, his eyes rolled back into his head, his mouth dribbling with beads of spit as he coughed and hissed for air. A hurricane of thoughts swirled in his head as he accepted the futility of living through this. He regretted failing his college classes, he regretted not being more outgoing, he cursed himself for being a shut-in that cared only about his games. But in the sea of shame, one thought continued to rise to the top. With every sorrowful regret, attached to it was a picture of Jenna. He could vividly hear her laughing fit at stupid jokes, see her pouty little stance when she was annoyed with him, and smell her sweet rosy scent again. But for some reason, the most vivid feeling was the dreamy thought of Jenna's wet blowjob. He reimagined the succulent feeling of her slippery lips on his shaft. He heard again the sultry words echo from his dream.

Suddenly, Emmett was alone, the white walls of the dream corridor surrounded him once again. The excruciating pain from the woman's grasp was gone. He breathed in hard, his windpipe gushing with air. The bright pearly atmosphere no longer filled him with an eerie dread. Instead, he felt at home. He felt that he belonged here; this was his own place. A strange sense of ownership of this area overtook him as if he had built this place himself. It was calming to know that he was safe here. A heavy burden almost lifted from his shoulders until one more thought penetrated his mind: Was he dead? As the thought raced through his head, he could feel his heartbeat begin to pound once more. The sticky sweat grew around his hairline, his whole body hot with panic. He only knew of one solution. Emmett whirled around to see the black door again. The golden sheen of the doorknob pierced his vision, calling out to him. His arm shot out to grasp the knob, and he hastily tore the door open.

Emmett woke up, the sharp wiry pain of the tendrils suddenly shooting around his neck once more, the sudden shock causing him to wheeze in pain. The frightening view of the demonic lady entered his now clear vision, but fear was now stricken down with mysterious confidence that welled up inside him. Emmett suddenly remembered the battle plan that he formulated from before he stalked the pale girl. His eyes moved to the floor: there lay the backpack he dropped. He swiftly grabbed it and flung it hard towards the lady's head.

The bag thwacked against her face cleanly as it exploded with papers, notebooks, pens, and pencils that spilled out all across the floor. Lilith watched with awe at Emmett's sudden burst of motion. The lady only slightly reeled back, not in pain, but in stark irritation at Emmett's sudden rebellion. Her sunglasses flew off her face and hit the floor with one of the lenses dislodging and sliding across the tiled floor with a soft skitter.

"You annoying little child," she hissed. She now peered into Emmett's eyes with a bursting fury. Her fiery eyes were wide and sharp as daggers, her pupils grey as storm clouds. But strangest of all, fully surrounding her eyes were small, jagged, obsidian scales, highlighting the ghastly whiteness of her piercing gaze. Even though he could see he was clearly dealing with some monstrous being, Emmett still mustered a confident grunt back at her, though icy chills ran up his spine and his body started to shudder all over as he witnessed the unworldly creature before him.

She answered hastily by having her tendrils lift Emmett into the air, further tightening the grip on his throat, causing him to gasp sharply for life. She thrust him into the bathroom wall with enough force to crack the tiling. Emmett's face creased with pain as he struggled against the mighty strength of this demonic woman, his legs kicking out uselessly, his hands fruitlessly gripped on the hairy shackles around his neck. "You should've just died like the human you are," she angrily seethed. She reeled her arm back and made a claw with her hand, her nails forming into sharp, red talons. Emmett braced himself for the final attack, his eyes firmly clasping shut as only the familiar comforting thoughts of Jenna filled his mind.

He lost himself in the darkness of his closed eyelids, the strain of both the hairy chokehold and his own tensely shut eyes causing his head to swell. His chest felt cold. Had she done it? Had she torn his heart out with her claws? It felt like he was meeting with this abyssal vision for an eternity.

He waited. Emmett again asked himself if he was dead, but a small feeling at the back of his mind assured him that he definitely wasn't, though he didn't know where that confidence was coming from. He simply knew that he wasn't dead yet. As this small inkling of hope comforted him, he slowly released the tension on his eyelids. The light of the world gradually sept into his view as he opened his eyes. What he saw was strange: the monstrous woman was looking to the side, at the floor, as was the pale girl in the back, still charging her fire magic in one hand. They were both looking puzzled at something particular on the floor, out of Emmett's peripheral view.

Suddenly Emmett was dropped to the ground, the tendrils receding, and a torrent of air suddenly filled his lungs along with a feeling of intense relief as the powerful grip was quickly gone. He gasped for air, but this was interrupted as his butt hit the ground, causing his tail bone to sting, but he'd gladly take that over the agony he just suffered. Though the pain of the mighty chokehold was still engraved into his neck, he was more curious about what had caught the attention of these two women. He traced their vision to an object that he was quite familiar with: his phone.

When he further observed what the phone screen was displaying, he could only slightly put together what was happening: it was the image of the demonic seal he had designed.

"This seal... it is not one I've seen for generations," she seethed out in terror. She began to step back from Emmett. "This is some kind of trap. You-" she looked back at Emmett as if betrayed somehow. "You're a Justicar."

"You're damn straight I am." Emmett declared confidently, not knowing at all what she was talking about.

"You fucking insect. You clever little shit. Only you spineless worms would think of pulling out such an old prevention seal. How cowardly," she taunted Emmett, who was not currently worthy of being provoked. "Did you dig that from some ancient witching grounds? A vampire's decrepit palace? Your kind is always seeking out the scraps of others."

"Of course," Emmett said with a heroic smirk, pulling off the greatest bluff of his life. He reached out and grabbed his phone as the woman continued to step back. A feeling of fantastical hope rose up in his stomach as if the universe itself was working just for him. He slowly rose up and pointed the screen towards her. "Step the fuck back, monster bitch."

"Don't be so cocky, maggot. Whatever plan you had with that seal is now null and void now that I know you have it."

Lilith could only watch on with a puzzled expression, still training her aim on the demon.

Emmett and the demon locked eyes. He kept his phone out, but he was wary of her writhing hair, which was still a furiously wriggling mass.

"You better lay the descendant down," Lilith joined the bluff. "We have you surrounded."

The demon simply breathed in and closed her eyes. In one sudden motion, her hair strands grew to hit the floor, and she rose up to the ceiling, her body now dangling down as her tendrils now carried her as a mass of tentacle-like legs. She swung Aidan's zombified body beneath herself. As her human shield was lowered, Lilith finally juts her arm out to let loose the flaming spell. However, before she could do anything, the demon's mass of hairs entangled around herself and Aidan, becoming an enormous, crimson, hairy dome.

The room was filled with a vermillion light as a torrent of flames spilled forth from Lilith's hand, directly flowing against the giant shield of hair. Emmett, startled at the sudden eruption of light, bellowing of flames, and the rapidly rising heat, tumbled backward into the wall again, his eyes wide with wonder at the miracle of magic.

"Jesus," he muttered in disbelief.

Lilith roared as she continued to blast forth her magical flamethrower. The flames streamed against the mass of hair, but to her surprise, the dome of hair would not ignite. The fire only poured into the surface of the shielded structure, and that was it. Lilith's aim began to waver slightly, her battle cry weakened, and soon the cascading flames devolved into a thin stream of embers, the room dimming back to its original hue of light, Emmett's eyes no longer straining against the overbearing heat. Finally, the spell was depleted, and Lilith, exhausted, leaned back against the sink.

As the fires ended, the dome opened up, as the mass of tendrils concentrated back into several thick legs for the demonic lady to carry herself with. With a single fluid motion, her tentacle legs tensed up and she aimed herself at the door. She boosted herself forward in a mad dash, with a force so great it blew the stall doors open and destroyed the tiles beneath her, and in a blur, she was suddenly gone in a single massive slither out the door, it breaking and splintering with an ear-shattering crack, the wooden shards and steel mechanics bursting forth into the hallway. The shockwave of her departure caused Lilith and Emmett to wince back and raise their arms up in defense.

"God, damn it." Lilith bemoaned between her panting breaths.

Emmett only then became lucid of his pounding heartbeat. He mustered the strength to stand on his own two legs again, though they were quaking in fear. His eyes could only gaze out at the now broken doorway. He walked over but stumbled as his legs were weak, and he leaned against the wall. He turned his dizzying gaze over to Lilith, who was simply looking in the mirror, defeated. He looked back out the doorway, then back at Lilith. She finally looked back at him.

"What-what-what is happening?" he stuttered out. Lilith looked at him blankly.