Witch Juice Ch. 05

Story Info
Emmett meets Lilith, and enters the chaotic world of magic.
6.5k words
4.68
3.6k
3

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dr_depth
dr_depth
40 Followers

The already musty air in the bathroom was now chillingly tense as Emmett, hunched over in exhaustion, blankly stared at Lilith, who awkwardly stood in place, struggling to meet Emmett's gaze as his eyes darted every which way. His eyes scanned the cracked tiles of the floor and walls, the sear marks on the ground created by Lilith's fire spell, and the shards of wood that led to the destroyed door, splintered and crushed in the hallway. It was obvious his mind was straining to process his first encounter with a demon.

Lilith let loose an exhausted sigh. "Ok-"

"What in the hell was that?" Emmett suddenly shouted. "The fire- the- the hair!" he exaggerated a waving motion with his arms as his body shook against the wall.

"You just..." Lilith shook her head. "...need to relax?" She really didn't know what to say.

"Relax?" he exclaimed. "What is this? What are you- what is-" A thought suddenly struck him. "Oh my god, that thing has Aidan."

"Listen to me, I-"

"Aidan, Aidan, Aidan!" Emmett chanted to himself in panic.

"Just calm the fuck down, please. Calm-"

"That thing is gonna eat him!" Emmett screamed as he shot his hands up to press against his temples. He started towards the door, but Lilith rushed forward and grabbed his shoulder to stop him.

"Just wait, just wait, your friend-"

Emmett, continuing to panic wildly, spun towards Lilith in an awkward swinging motion. "I- I have to do something, okay, I don't know what it is, but I have to try something. We have to go, I have to go."

Lilith was taken aback by Emmett's words. "What? What're you even going to do?"

Emmett gulped and looked at her blankly. With his mouth agape, eyes maddeningly wide, he simply shook his head groggily, shrugged, and flailed his arms out in a defeated motion. "I- I don't fucking know, Miss Magician, Magic-man, woman, Magic-woman, I have no clue, really."

"Then you need to just listen." Lilith tried her best to speak calmly, but the words left her mouth sternly in a low groan.

Emmett looked back at Lilith, his eyes crazed and his head slightly wobbling with dizziness. He looked away and stumbled, catching himself on the sink. "I feel sick, I feel-" He shook his head. "This isn't a dream, is it? I've had weird dreams but this is for sure not a dream."

"That's- yeah." Lilith said with surprise, a little glad he was beginning to calm down. "Take, uh, deep- deep breaths, I think."

"What?" Emmett asked sharply.

"What- I don't know. That's a thing you do, when you're all crazy like this," Lilith waved her hands out, presenting Emmett like a psychopathic case study.

Emmett simply looked at her vacantly once more. Leaned over the sink, he finally breathed in hard through his nose, then out his mouth. He continued four or so more times before turning back to Lilith.

"Feel better? Ready to listen?" Lilith asked hastily.

"So magic is real?" Emmett started, his breath still short.

"Yes."

"Monsters are real- people-monsters? Or was she like an android or vampire or something?"

"Demons."

"From Hell?"

"Kind of. No, not really Hell. Maybe your guys' interpretation of Hell. But- we don't have time for semantics."

"Where does Aidan fit into all of this? How do we save him?"

"Aidan will be fine for the time being, I think."

"You think?"

Lilith shook her head in exasperation. "Just trust me-"

"I don't even know you, I know I have to go save my- I have to save that guy, I have to save Aidan- and who even are you?" Emmett's eyes widened as another realization came to him. "Why am I even talking to you, you're the one that brought him here in the first place!"

"Listen, we're on the same team here."

Emmett looked at her in surprise. "Listen, wizard-"

"Witch." Lilith corrected.

"Whatever! And that doesn't make it better!" Emmett exclaimed back. "You came in here and led Aidan here-"

"It was for a good reason. I can explain, but you have to trust me." Lilith held her arms out in a lowering motion as if that would calm Emmett down.

"Why should I trust you?" he snapped back.

"I don't know if you were paying attention, but I was trying to burn that demon alive. I wasn't exactly making friends with it."

Emmett pointed his finger up. "If I know anything about the forces of darkness-"

"Forces of darkness?" Lilith's face scrunched up in confusion, clearly insulted.

"Witches, demons, succubi..." Emmett's racing mind strained to come up with more examples, his finger spinning in the air. "Ghouls, ghosts... goblins," he continued. "You know, evil shit. You're all competing to fuck with humans, or something, to like, eat us. You burn that demon, you get your human snack before she does."

Lilith saw that he clearly had a point from his perspective. "Witches don't eat people."

"That's your defense right now. You took Aidan into an empty bathroom to do some shit and your only defense is 'Witches don't eat people'?"

Lilith's expression hardened further with irritation, but she did her best to keep composed. "Okay, I know it looks bad, but you just need to listen. If you don't, then we can't kill that demon, okay? I need your help."

"My help? You can shoot fire from nowhere and you need my help?" Emmett's crazed words continued to pick at Lilith's brain.

She struggled to maintain a calm composure. "Yes. But I need to explain some things first."

Emmett's eyes were still wide with disbelief. He lowered his head and shut his eyes to think. After a few seconds of contemplation, he waved his hand out, signaling Lilith to start.

"Okay, over 3000 years ago-"

"I'm gonna stop you right there. I'm gonna need the abridged version of this- this sounds like a whole... thing."

"It's important," she coldly asserted.

Emmett sighed. "Fine, go."

"You know, it's not really smart to piss off a witch that you just saw spit fire from her hands."

"Fair," Emmett admitted. "Just- we don't have a lot of time," he made a hurrying motion with his hand.

"I know, fine. Over 3000 years ago, there was a great and powerful wizard named Magnus Brevil. This is back when demons roamed the Earth, he waged a war against their king. He was so powerful that he was able to defeat the demon king, and thus all the demons escaped back to their homeworld, known as the Blackrift."

Emmett listened on, his irritation slowly blooming into amazement in wonder, his expression lightening. "So now... the demons are back?"

"They really never left. A lot of magical communities like Witches and Justicars took up arms against them."

"So what do the demons want?"

"They want to feed on human spirits- their souls, essence, something like that."

"You don't even know?"

"I'm not some book-worm history scholar, okay? I don't remember all the details."

"So this demon wants Aidan's soul or something?"

"Well, this is where it gets weird."

"Oh, NOW it gets weird," Emmett responded sarcastically.

"It's not his soul she's after..." Lilith's resolve in her explanation began to waver. "Okay, you see, Magnus had descendants."

"Okay," Emmett followed.

"And, well..." Even Lilith could not muster the full confidence in her own words. "...it's said that the descendants of Magnus carry a portion of his power within their life essence."

"Life essence, alright."

"The best way to get someone's pure life essence in a tangible form... well, for a guy, is..." Lilith braced herself for Emmett's reaction to her next words. She even paused to attempt to reword her explanation, but there was no eloquent way out of this. "...their semen."

Emmett's brows furrowed in confusion. "I'm sorry, it just sounded like you said 'semen.'"

"That's what I said: semen."

"Like, cum? Jizz?"

"Yes, a man's... ejaculate," she winced at her own words. She never had to explain it to anybody before.

Emmett stared expressionlessly at Lilith. After a few seconds, he finally replied. "So let me get this straight. You think Aidan is the descendant of Magnus. So you brought him here to... get... his semen. But that demon intercepted you. And now she wants his semen."

"That's the basic gist, yeah," relief spread across Lilith's expression, as she was glad he didn't just leave.

"So Aidan's kinda safe because- wait, why doesn't she just return to her homeworld, the Blackrift?"

"Actually, I'm not sure. It may be your seal."

Emmett looked at his phone. "This seal that I drew? That doesn't make sense. I just sorta... made this up."

"I know, it doesn't make sense to me either. That's a really old-style seal, with High-Runic designs. Did you get this from somewhere, copy it from a book or the internet or something?"

"No, I made it myself."

"You have to tell me the truth, you made this yourself? Were you in a trance? Did you feel weird? Any signs of demon possession?"

"I really did, totally lucid, honest. I was bored one day and drew it on my computer."

"Did you see it in a dream?"

"I have some weird dreams, but this never came up in them."

"Interesting," Lilith pondered. "I... think you're telling the truth."

"So we can use this to save Aidan?"

"Not exactly. It's a really old rune. Like, incredibly old. The counter-seal is easy to produce, Valdrina might already be drafting it, but regardless, she probably can't teleport back to the Blackrift for a while because of your seal."

"Valdrina, huh?"

"She's appeared in some reports before-"

"Reports, like, you guys have a whole system-" Emmett shook her head and stopped himself from getting off-topic. "So what do we do now?"

"Well... I have a theory that is slowly starting to gain some more merit."

"And that would be?"

"I don't think Aidan is the descendant," she stated calmly.

Emmett's mouth hung open. "What- then why did you bring him here to milk his jizz?"

"No, I thought he was at the time because I have this spell tracer- it's like a magical compass thing, but I guess it's not super accurate."

"So Aidan really is in trouble, then? As soon as Valdrina finds out that he's not the one, she's going to eat his soul or whatever?"

"Yeah... so, we're not in any immediate danger."

Emmett's hands flew up to his head in exasperation. "What do you mean?" he yelled out. "Aidan could be killed!"

"But not us, or for that matter, the rest of the world."

"I don't think you're reading the situation correctly here!"

"I don't think you are," she accused, her calmness stirring into a rage once more. "The world doesn't just revolve around you humans and your friends. There is a real demon threat out there and if they get their hands on the descendant then they'll have the power to wreak unimaginable havoc on the world."

"I can't believe this, you're just going to let Aidan die, then."

"She may or may not kill him immediately," she stated emotionlessly.

Emmett threw his hands up and began to pace the room, entering his state of panic once more. "Oh god, you are no help at all then."

"In this business, there is collateral damage. You can't save everyone. There is a mission-"

"A mission? To find some guy's jizz?"

"What do you want me to do? Play hero for your friend? I have a job."

"What is your job? To let people die?"

"To find the descendant and eradicate the demon threat."

"And you're doing such a great job-"

"I think I know who the real descendant is," she piped up hastily, shutting Emmett up.

Emmett looked at her quizzingly. "What?"

"It's... you, I think."

Emmett stepped back. "What- why? How did you even-" he looked at his phone. "Because of this?" He presented the seal.

"It can't just be some coincidence."

Emmett's puzzled look started to fade into seriousness. Something about what this woman was saying clicked in his mind. The eerie visions he's been having of the white corridor began to fit into some mechanism, like a gear dropping into place in a giant machine. He felt like he would get some more answers about his strange visions if he continued on this path. Not only that, but he would gain answers to learn more about himself. A mysterious feeling arose from this pale woman like she was the key to something that Emmett didn't even know of. He continued to contemplate what she was talking about.

"So, if you want to prove it, then just use your magical compass. It should just point to me, right?"

"That's true." Lilith scanned the bathroom. "I have it bundled in my sweater..." She began to pace around in search for it.

Emmett also began walking around the room, looking around the floor for the sweater. Lilith opened up the stall that she and Aidan were once in, but there was no sweater. Emmett checked by the sink where Lilith was tossed: no sweater. Her heart sank. Lilith began to panic and march around the room in a stiff motion, continuing to look around, her head darting every which way.

"Okay, okay, this is bad," she said, flustered.

"Did you burn it by accident with your fire?"

"No- that's-" she stuttered out.

"Did you leave it somewhere else?"

"No, I had it on me. It's a really dangerous item: I have to protect it-" Lilith suddenly realized something.

"A compass is dangerous?"

"If anyone gets their hands on it, the secret magical community would be revealed to them... so... I think-"

"That demon took it? She knew you had it?"

"I... I don't know. She said she was following me."

"Then she could know. She must've known you were onto finding Aidan."

"Then... that means..." she thought of Vincent: he should be one of the only ones that know about her investigation. She shook her head. "Fine, looks like you're getting your wish, we're going to save your friend."

"Oh, nice, now that you're in danger here, now you want to help."

"If that demon has my spell tracer, then I've accidentally put my whole coven at risk."

"So it looks like we have a common goal."

"That we do."

Lilith and Emmett exchanged a vacant look.

"So what now?" Emmett piped up.

"We need to see if you're the descendant. When I was using the spell tracer, it was pointing towards your class."

"How do you know it wasn't one of the other students in the class?"

"It's just a hunch, but your seemingly magical knowledge of a specific demon seal that you've never seen before is pretty telling."

"So then..." Emmett said nervously.

"So then..." Lilith repeated.

"You... want my..."

Lilith nodded her head. "If your semen really is special, I should be able to tell by the taste."

Emmett's lower body started to heat up. "So you want me to, like, jack off? Now?"

"That would be convenient, yes."

Emmett's eyes were stuck wide with disbelief. He could feel his face begin to burn up, his knees started to faintly shake. With every word that left her mouth, his heartbeat quickened. Emmett simply had to pause to take in what was happening.

Lilith crossed her arms impatiently and glared at Emmett. He began to timidly walk towards the stall.

"What are you doing?"

"I- I can't just-"

"Just hurry up and jack off!" she commanded.

"I can't just do it in front of you!"

"Oh, look who's selfish now."

"How is that selfish? I can't just cum on command, like a squid shooting ink."

"You're wasting time!"

"I know! What do you want me to do? Just start going at it?"

"Okay, come on, you know how many guys would kill to be in your situation?"

"I'm honestly not sure how many guys would want to make masturbating into a life or death affair."

Lilith's hardened expression softened a bit as she heard Emmett's logic. "Fair point." She suddenly marched towards him.

"What are you-" Emmett was stopped as Lilith forcefully shoved him against the wall. She swiftly ducked down and in one swift motion, she dropped his pants and boxers. Emmett was so frozen in shock from the pain of being smashed into the wall for a second time, that he only barely noticed that his penis, only slightly enlarged at this point, was exposed in front of Lilith. He suddenly felt a warm sensation around his shaft as Lilith hurriedly grabbed it. She promptly began to tug on his cock, forward and backward.

Swaths of tingling pleasure ran up Emmett's body as Lilith continued to jerk him off. Her wrist mechanically moved to and fro with a firm, yet comfortable grip. As her grip tensed, his cock grew, and her stroking quickened. The fast-rocking reverberations of her hand on his dick were pleasurably dizzying, causing Emmett to groan out with pleasure.

"See, not so bad is it?" Lilith smirked as she was expertly servicing him, but even she began to turn red at the sight of Emmett's cock as it finally throbbed out to its largest size, clearly impressed. She was tempted to enjoy it further as she had with Aidan, but she simply wanted to extract his semen and be done with it for now, as time was of the essence. As Emmett's cock pulsated in her hand, she polished his shaft even faster, her arm now moving like clockwork, her movement broadening as his full length revealed itself. Lilith's mouth subconsciously hung open as she observed the long, hard, throbbing flesh. Proud of her technique, she looked up at Emmett. Her self-gratified expression dissolved into disappointment to see Emmett's eyes were tightly shut, his face tightly wincing as if he was in pain. "Are... you okay? Are you about to cum or something?"

"I'm trying..." he stuttered out in between his panting breaths. "I'm... concentrating."

"Why don't you concentrate on this?" she pointed to herself.

"I- I can't." Emmett coughed out.

Lilith rolled her eyes as she continued to jerk. "I get it. You have a girlfriend."

Emmett breathed in hard through his nose as the stroking became more rapid and the pleasure was starting to reach a peak. "Yes, well, no, not yet. Or, maybe not at all. I- I don't know."

"Wait, what? Don't tell me you're a virgin."

Emmett stayed silent, only the sound of his sensual breaths leaving him.

"Oh my god, how is it this difficult for a virgin to just cum? This is the first time a girl is touching you, isn't it?"

"N-not exactly."

Lilith put on a puzzled expression upon hearing that. "Well, are you close?"

"I think."

She continued to jerk Emmett off for the next 20 seconds. Emmett felt a pleasurable heat from the experience, however, the erotic energy seemed to stagnate as his expression harshened to pure strain. He desperately searched for that orgasm, but simply could not climb over that peak. Emmett winced with a slight groan.

"It's chafing now, isn't it? Even my arm is tired." Lilith let go of Emmett's cock.

As the intense feeling left him, Emmett leaned over and began to pant. Lilith observed he was visibly sweating as well.

"At least... the demon must be having the same issue with Aidan, right? He would never just let a girl... do this."

"No, that demon most likely has the same seduction abilities as I do. I learned mind magic from an ancient demon scholar's texts."

Emmett looked at Lilith with surprise, an idea suddenly striking him. "Why not just seduce me then?"

Lilith's eyes lit up. "Oh...that should've been more obvious to me..." She sprang up and touched a single finger to Emmett's forehead. He immediately blacked out.

Emmett opened his eyes. In front of him stood Lilith wearing the annoyed expression he had become accustomed to seeing.

"Did you do it? Did I cum?"

Lilith shook her head. "Look around you."

Emmett scanned the area, and as he did, his eyes widened in amazement once more as a familiar white light pierced his vision. They were now both in the white corridor.

"This is from my dream!" Emmett exclaimed.

"Your dream?"

"Yes! But... I'm... I have control! This is incredible, this is just so... weird, but... incredible! In my dream, it was all, well, dreamy-"

"You've been here before?"

"I just told you, in a dream!" Emmett walked over to one of the walls and his face lit up with surprise as he touched the slick, glossy surface.

dr_depth
dr_depth
40 Followers
12