Witch Juice Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's... strange. People usually don't enter their own mind-spaces without being under the effect of some spell."

"Mind-space?"

"It's where we are right now. The way I'm communicating with your unconscious body right now is through your mind-space."

"So this is like... my happy place?"

"You can think of it that way. The subconscious mind is a horribly complex thing. For your brain to work with it tangibly, without you going crazy, is to create this kind of... physical space you can walk around in."

"I see, it's like a defense mechanism against the craziness of the human subconscious. A physical space is more understandable."

"That's a good way to put it, I guess."

"By how casual you seem to be at the moment, I'm guessing time passes differently here as well."

Lilith raised her eyebrows, impressed with Emmett's inferences. "That's actually right. I don't have specifics, but it's considerably slower... That's why I'm less... tense."

"So we can just think about stuff here in slowed time? We could formulate a complicated battle-plan here without worrying about time..."

"Not quite. If you stay in your mind-space for too long, there could be... consequences."

"Like...? Going insane?"

"I've seen that. I've seen people turn brain-dead, switch personalities, lose all their memories, stuff like that."

Emmett's gaze of wonder quickly turned back to seriousness. "So then we should be quick."

"Well, your mind-space seems pretty stable. Except for that door behind you. The black wood is totally contrasting with the rest of the decor."

"Interior design matters in a mind-space?"

"Kind of. Weird, stand-out objects are usually a bad sign. But that's the only one I see here. It is a bit worrying: I think that door is the gateway to your inner mind."

"I've opened it twice before."

"Really?" Lilith exclaimed. "I've... never heard of a regular human doing that before."

"So people have different mind-spaces?"

"Yeah, I've seen tons of different places: movie theaters, airports, random grassy fields, beaches. Some even have big long hallways like this."

"Okay, so then what now?"

"Easy, I just need to access your inner mind, it'll just take a sec." Lilith casually strode forward and grasped the knob of the black door. As she turned it, the latch caught with a sudden metal "chunk!" resounding into the hallway. It was locked. Lilith's eyes widened. "That's not good."

"It's locked? It wasn't locked before." Emmett went for the knob as Lilith stood aside. As he turned it, the latch clicked and the knob turned all the way. As Emmett was about to pull his arm to open the door, Lilith grabbed his wrist, stopping him.

"Wait. Don't open it."

"Why? You said you needed to enter my inner mind, right?"

"Yeah, but... things are locked for a reason, usually. In a mind-space, locked gateways are usually a bad sign that something really terrible is behind there."

"What? There's something dangerous in my mind?"

"No, not necessarily. Whenever I encounter someone with a locked gateway, it's usually because they have some kind of underlying issues, stuff like depression, anxiety, PTSD, general mental health stuff."

Emmett frowned. "I... really? I don't feel... like... depressed..."

"Shit." Lilith suddenly blurted out, staring at the wall behind Emmett. He perked up and looked behind him, only to find that the white walls were now slowly melting, a dripping white substance slowly oozing downwards. "Emmett you need to relax. Your mind-space is a reflection of your thoughts."

Emmett nodded his head, but there was no way he could simply lock away his own distressing thoughts. Suddenly the thoughts of the demon killing Aidan welled up in his thoughts like a rising fire that slowly cooked his brain.

"Emmett!" Lilith shouted as the floor beneath them became like mud, her feet now sinking into the ground like quicksand.

"Wait! I don't know how to stop this!"

"It's fine! Just-" Lilith speedily snapped her fingers.

Emmett woke up. He found he was laying on the ground, his back to the cracked tile wall. Lilith was standing over him, leaned over, panting in exhaustion.

"So what now?" Emmett mumbled out in defeat, standing back up.

Lilith simply looked at Emmett, wearing a harsh face, one part determination, one part frustration. Her tired eyes darted to his cock, still out, now only half-hard.

"What-"

"Just, cum!" She shouted in frustration as she suddenly lunged at Emmett's crotch, grasping his dick once more. In one fluid motion, she inserted his penis into her mouth. Emmett felt the hot, wet sensation of a woman's mouth once more wrapping around his delicate skin. He suddenly gasped out as the waves of fiery pleasure shot up his body, the rocketing speed of the sexual energy erupting through him causing his heart to pound and his legs to quake. Lilith stuffed his cock into her mouth and began to bob her head back and forth, allowing her slithering tongue to rub and writhe against the underside of his shaft. She ensured to suckle the sensitive head of his penis with her lips as she withdrew, sending sparks of joy crackling through Emmett's being. The tantalizing electricity was soon covered by a delicious wave of hotness as Lilith thrust her head back forward, Emmett's dick throbbing against the insides of her mouth. She proceeded in this way, back and forth.

Lilith's eyes shot up to observe Emmett. To her disappointment, his eyes were still closed, though his face was now alight with sexual pleasure. His mouth was agape, letting loose low, soft moans of erotic delight. The hot sounds encouraged Lilith to quicken her sucking, as she could feel Emmett's dick pulse in her mouth.

Emmett continued to shut his eyes, his mind racing with lustful thoughts. However, he constantly fought off thoughts of Lilith, though he did find her quite attractive. He instead, almost on instinct, ran his mind around images of Jenna. He thought of Jenna's meaty ass and thighs in jean shorts, he thought of how nice her perky tits looked in tank tops, he thought of her big, thick, sexy lips, her thick body bouncing in her bikini. He finally thought of Jenna's dreamy blowjob. He imagined the slow suckling of his dick in her mouth, her plush lips comforting his shaft with a moist warmth. Even as his cock throbbed in Lilith's mouth, his orgasmic energy still plateaued. Emmett felt there was a disconnect between his thoughts of Jenna and the experience that Lilith was offering him. Jenna's service was warm, slow, and sweet, but Lilith was ravaging him with fast, intense pleasure. Jenna had offered hot, sensual words, and Lilith had cold silence.

Finally, something clicked at the back of Emmett's head. As Lilith marauded his dick with satisfying waves of erotic pleasure, each swath of hot energy pressured at his subconscious as if rattling a cage that was hidden deep in the shadows of Emmett's mind. Every heated surge of delight cracked into his thoughts more and more, and soon, Emmett opened his eyes and looked down at Lilith.

Lilith caught his gaze, slightly startled, and paused her sexual plundering. Emmett's gaze was unusually calm; it could even be considered comforting to Lilith. His mouth closed as Lilith, curious and lost in the peculiarity of Emmett's sudden change in behavior, slowly withdrew her head from his dick, allowing it to flop down.

Emmett finally looked down at her, finally scanning her body. He took in her tight black, top, how it perfectly outlined her curves along with her slim, blue jeans, revealing a sexy hourglass shape. From his position, he was able to spy down her low-cut top, observe her round, milky breasts and how they curvaceously caught the glistening light of the overhead panels. As she squatted forward he could make out the plump shape of the top of her ass, and see the trim musculature of her back and shoulders.

Absorbing it all, he lowered himself, reaching his hands out to touch her fair face. He caught her black, round eyes in his vision, becoming enthralled by the deep abyss they cast. Her lips were pink and full, their plush texture once the wardens of the trap around his cock moments ago. His fingertips made contact with her silky soft skin as he bent his knees down further and further.

Lilith found herself entranced by his movements. Her curiosity had now overtaken her, each and every new puzzling element to this young man had captured her attention with a more forceful grip. Emmett's expression was now cold, yet strong. He was now silent, getting closer and closer to her. She relaxed her squatting position, lowering herself, allowing her butt to touch the floor. Emmett now kneeled in between her legs. Emmett leaned into her as she receded, allowing her legs to extend out. Soon she was laying on her back, and Emmett was hovering over her, balancing himself with his forearms against the floor by her face. He filled himself with her lilac scent as he crawled over her, his face now meeting hers.

"What are you doing?" she whispered, her breaths now short.

"I'm giving you what you want," Emmett replied stoically. He studied her face. She was so different from Jenna. Her dark looks sent shivers through his skin, while Jenna's plush face filled him with warmth. But this girl excited him. She needed him, and he needed her. The situational aspect of the spark between them was not lost on Emmett. It was the situational element in itself that triggered something in Emmett. To him now, this trim, beautiful body in front of him was a means to an end. Jenna was a person to him, someone with whom he wanted to spend his life. This girl was something he could use now. A primal thought pervaded through his now calm mind: that he would enjoy this.

As if by instinct, Emmett's hand shot down and found the zipper of Lilith's jeans.

"You want to fuck me?" Lilith panted out with stark surprise.

"Yes." Emmett's newly defiant gaze pressed into her. The callousness of his response threw her off, her heartbeat quickened as Emmett approached her.

She unzipped her pants and Emmett sat up and peeled her jeans and panties away from her body, revealing her fit, thick thighs, and milky legs. He finally hovered over her one more time, meeting her face to face, and aimed his fully engorged penis towards her pussy. Lilith, as if reading his mind, spread her legs out, and Emmett finally thrust his member inside her, pressing the tender head of his cock into Lilith's pussy lips. The initial pressure caused Lilith to yip in surprise, and finally, as the pressure increased with Emmett's pelvis lunging forward, his dick slipped inside as she was dripping with excitement at Emmett's huge cock, causing Lilith's mouth to fling open with an audible, high-pitched gasp.

Lilith's hot, soaking flesh entrapped his cock. The fiery heat of her body surged into Emmett. As he basked in the powerful rush of sexual spirit, his whole body quaked on top of her. His full size hammered inside of her, every inch of his cock filling her. The force of his large member shot through Lilith, her eyes fluttering, rolling into the back of her head, her mouth lay open, lips quivering, legs shaking.

"It's bigger..." she stuttered out. "-than I... imagined."

Emmett breathed out hard through his nostrils as the burning rush of his first entrance into a vagina streamed through his bones. He continued to press his pelvis into her, enjoying the feeling of the head of his cock fully pushing into her deepest areas. Lilith felt the hard tip bear into her insides, sending a sensual, constant, wave of pleasure radiating through her lower body. She shut her eyes hard and allowed the sexual sparks to run up her body, suddenly grasping and clawing hard to Emmett's shoulders, her mouth forced agape as his large size filled her. He continued to press into her. The hot waves continued to burst. He pressed even harder still, as the head of his penis bathed in the spongy texture of her deep insides. However, as the act's sensitivity began to fade, she became impatient, lust now overtaking her.

"Just fuck me!"

Emmett, on command, grabbed hold of the curves of her waist, sitting up, as Lilith's arms fell back above her head. Emmett fully appreciated the full size of her tits as her torso stretched out as she tossed her arms above her head, her bust rising. He ran his eyes up and down her body, absorbing her skin-tight tank top, and precious, thin, fit figure that burst through the body-hugging fabric. The sight of her sexy body filled him with beastly energy. He finally withdrew his dick, allowing it to slide slowly back through the moist walls of her pussy, a motion that also sent waves of pleasure through both of them. He thrust into her, fast, again letting his cock shove into her deeply, his whole length driving into her, his whole cock feeling and relishing the hot, dripping wetness of her pussy. As Lilith was pierced through once more, she cried out, feeling the rush of his whole member raze her insides.

Emmett withdrew once more, and again he thrust with the same force.

"Holy sh-shit!" she shrieked.

Emmett withdrew again, and again he penetrated her. Lilith's eyes fluttered and her lower body quaked around him. Emmett slid his dick out once more, and finally caught his stride, and began to hammer into Lilith with great force, in and out, in and out, allowing his deepest animalistic instincts to bestow him with the power to ravage this goddess-like body in front of him.

He continued to smash into her, the force of their flesh crashing into each other sending resounding pounds and smacks echoing throughout the bathroom. Among the cacophony of sensually striking flesh were Lilith's moans and howls, further boosting Emmett's already rising rush of energy, causing him to thrust into her with more speed and force.

"Oh, my fucking god!" Lilith screamed. "Yes, yes!" she cried out with pleasure.

Plop, plop, plop, Emmett's throbbing member continued to devastate her pussy, the flesh spear crashing through her tight vaginal walls without remorse. His cock, on every pass, slammed into the sensitive, spongy wall of the back of her vagina, sending a quake of divine sparks to blast through Lilith's very spirit. His large cock throbbed and pulsated as Lilith's sexual shrieks passed through Emmett's ears. As their bodies clashed, Lilith's thighs would jiggle furiously, and her breasts would madly bounce up and down. Her face was frozen with ecstasy, her jaw still hanging, her tongue lapping at the air in futility, her body subconsciously attempting to understand this incredible pleasure. As he continued to hammer into her, he wanted to hear nothing more than the music that was her erotic screeching, he wanted only to see her body shake as a result of his assault.

Finally, she opened her eyes and looked into his. Emmett was caught by her obsidian gaze. He saw her whole, real face. It was her face, the face of this girl whose flesh he was pillaging. This was a person, someone real. He saw her round, cat-like eyes, her slightly-turned-up nose, her pointed chin, and softly-set cheeks, her dark onyx hair fanned out on the floor. Her vision no longer pierced through him, she was looking at him.

Emmett felt the ecstatic energy reach a peak as the hot waves of energy burned through his lower body, his legs numb, his mind dizzied with only images of this women's figure, his arms locked to her waist, no longer feeling them, but only feeling the powerful heat of her pussy on his cock. His penis throbbed and pulsated with great force, and she could feel it too.

"Come inside me! Give it to me!"

Emmett exploded inside of her. His cock launched a river of rushing cum into her vagina. She felt the gush of the jizz flood within her, the primal force causing her to seize up and quake with erotic satisfaction. His hot jizz torrented into her, sending a fiery pulse of pleasure through her pussy. However, the thick stream of cum soon began to emit sparks of tingling sensations through her tender inner flesh. This caused her to seize up further, her muscles tensed, eyes shot open as if they would erupt out of her sockets. Her eyes receded into her head and an intense grin cracked into her face as she screeched out with mind-breaking delight.

Emmett continued to pulse out batches of cum within her, forcefully ejecting the blasts of semen, filling her insides, painting the walls of her pussy white. Each shot caused Lilith to tense up further and further, the tingling sparks increasing in intensity. Finally, he throbbed out one final assault of jizz inside her, and with that, he withdrew his dick for the final time, moving his pelvis out, his dick dragging against the tiled floor, dribbling strands of thick ejaculate along with it. As his attacks ended, the sparks within Lilith slowly subsided.

Lilith simply laid on the floor, her legs twitching. Her pelvis was pounded into numbness. Phantom shocks of Emmett's dick still pulsed within her, causing her to periodically twitch more vigorously for an instance. Her throat was sore from her subconscious cries of satisfaction. Emmett's thick juices continued to ooze out of her pussy.

Emmett's pelvis was sore, as he had been filled with more energy than his thin frame knew what to do with. He struggled to stand, his legs turned to twigs by his own force. After struggling with his quivering knees, he leaned against the wall.

"What now?" he muttered through the immediate soreness of his lower body's muscles.

Lilith simply stared up at the ceiling in awe, cum still spilling out of her.

"Hey!" Emmett sauntered over to her side, stumbling and kneeling beside her. "We don't have much time; you have the cum. Is it good? Am I the one?"

Lilith's eyes slowly met Emmett's face. Her erotic expression melted into one of irritation. With what little energy she had left, through her pounding heart, destroyed throat, and pervading aftershocks, she finally made a single word out with a tired rasp:

"Yes."

12