Witch Juice Ch. 06

Story Info
The battle with the lustful demon rages on...
5.5k words
4.74
4.3k
5

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dr_depth
dr_depth
40 Followers

Chapter 6

Lilith laid on the floor, her vagina still steadily dribbling Emmett's cum out onto the bathroom floor. Her abyssal eyes leered up at him as he kneeled beside her. She slowly came back down to reality, though her limbs continued to twitch every so often from the aftershock of Emmett's onslaught.

"So is that it? Are you all... like, powered-up now?" Emmett pressed, not really sure what question to be asking at this point.

Lilith continued to glare at him. "What the fuck was that?"

"What?" Emmett's expression scrunched up in confusion.

Lilith slowly sat herself up. "You... just started fucking the hell out of me!"

"So? I thought that was what you wanted?"

"No! I just wanted you to..." she made a jerking-off motion with her hand. "...just jack off! Or just cum after I blew you!"

"Well, this was faster."

"That's debatable."

"Uh..." Emmett was lost for words, scratching the back of his head. "Are you okay? Did I... fuck you too hard-"

"No!" Lilith suddenly interjected. "I mean, I'm fine, you- you didn't fuck me too hard, okay?" Lilith turned red, the memory of Emmett's enormous cock throbbing inside her was now a feeling that permanently etched into her mind.

Emmett sighed. "We don't have time for this. Are you good?"

Lilith did her best to shake off her perverse thoughts in an attempt to return to the urgent task at hand. "We're halfway there now."

"Just halfway?" Emmett exclaimed. "How is that possible? I thought you just needed the cum?"

"It's not that simple," she groaned, her voice still coarse after her erotic screaming. "There's an activation agent that needs to be brewed." She sat up further and waved her hand along the ground. As her palm hovered over the ground, light flares of purple flames produced several small jars filled with some kind of dust, empty beakers, a twig with a full head of grey leaves, a mortar and pestle, and a few vials of different colored liquids, with only one being empty. Finally, in a slightly larger flash, a metal stand with fixtures used for standing the beakers and vials in place. Lilith whisked her fingers toward the puddle of cum spilling from her vagina. The cum stopped flowing against gravity and suddenly began to float in the air in thick strands.

"Holy..." Emmett whispered as he witnessed the magic.

"I had a batch before, but it was destroyed when Valdrina attacked me." Lilith directed the levitating cum strands into one of the empty vials, filling it to the brim, causing the stopper to overflow the white liquid onto the sides of the glass as it pushed into the top to fasten itself.

Emmett suddenly put on a puzzled look. "Wait, if you can just teleport objects to you, why didn't you teleport the spell tracer away too?"

Lilith glared back at him in response. "You think I'm that dumb? And I don't teleport things, I send them into... this... magical space, and then bring them back." Lilith continued to work with the ingredients she summoned on the ground, picking leaves from the twig, pouring dust into the mortar along with some leaves, and grinding them using the pestle.

"Like a pocket dimension," Emmett guessed.

"If that's what you want to call it, sure. The spell tracer has a small, pseudo-sentient being bound to it called a wisp. I can't send any objects with any amount of sentience to the magical space."

"To prevent you from just banishing people, I see."

"Yeah." Lilith smelled the smashed particles in the mortar and shook her head, continuing to grind the further, this time adding a drop of blue liquid from another vial.

"So how long is this going to take?"

"I'm going as fast as I can; it's a delicate process. If I screw it up, who knows what'll happen." She continued to grind, and with one more sniff, she nodded her head.

"You could teach me the steps, I could do it, and you could go check up on Aidan-"

"What makes you think you can successfully synthesize a magic potion all of a sudden? This is advanced alchemy for one of the most powerful potions in the world-"

"We need to at least delay that demon from killing Aidan, for all we know she already ate his soul or whatever!"

Lilith grit her teeth in frustration. "I know, I know, I'm doing this as fast as I possibly can."

"All I'm saying is that between both of us, you're the only one that can stand a chance."

"Not really, my fire was barely penetrating her... hair dome."

Emmett sighed out harshly. He crossed his arms and began to pace the room in a stiff manner. Eventually, he squatted down, facing the wall, with his hand on his mouth. Finally, he stood back up and turned to Lilith.

"Okay, give me facts."

"What?" she asked sharply.

"The best way to solve any puzzle, any problem, is to go over the facts. Give me facts, things about this demon lady."

"I need to concentrate on this, I can't just start going over... 'facts' with you."

"Just start from the beginning then: you came here with your spell tracer thing, right?"

"Yes."

"Then you used it to come to our class."

"Right."

"Then you seduced Aidan and went to this bathroom with him."

"Yes- where are you going with this?"

"Doesn't it seem strange that the demon didn't just attack you and take the spell tracer herself?"

"I mean... I guess." Lilith actually paused and contemplated that fact.

"I don't think she wants to be seen."

"That makes sense... if demons are discovered by humans, then demon prey becomes a lot warier of the looming threat..."

"That gives me a plan- I have a plan!" Emmett giddily cried out.

"What could you possibly have come up with?"

"I think I can get her away from Aidan at least and buy us some time."

"How?"

"I don't have time to explain, just- when you're done, come down to the basement and get Aidan."

"Finishing the potion and defeating the demon takes precedence here-"

Emmett flashed a glare at her. "You're still on this?"

"I have my mission-"

"You said your coven was in danger, right?"

"What?"

"Your friends, family, whatever. They're in danger?"

"I don't-"

"Bottom line is, you owe me. Hell, you got Aidan into this mess in the first place. If anything, you saving him should make us even. But I'll give you this: one day your coven- your family, will be in danger. And you'll have the power to save them- thanks to me. But something will always itch at the back of your: I let you have it."

Lilith squinted at Emmett, looking at him like he was a madman. "What the fuck are you getting at?"

"I let you have that power. I gave it to you." Emmett asserted this, poised and resolute in his words.

"Trying to make me feel guilty?" Lilith smirked, but her brows were still furrowed with anger. She knew deep down, Emmett was right.

"You don't have to feel guilty. You save Aidan- then you've earned that power."

Lilith shook her head with another belittling laugh. "You have no idea what you're talking about."

"Oh, believe me, I know what I'm talking about. Maybe you've spent too much time in hiding with your witches and Justicars and shit. But humans don't have spells and demon magic to fight each other. Hell, wars are barely fought by any first-world countries. All we have up here is leverage."

"And what leverage do you have on me, exactly?"

"Peace of mind. You get your ultimate power, and I get my friend back- fair trade, noble, it makes a great story. But if you just take it and scram, then you'll forever have that power stained with his blood, forever.

Lilith stared blankly at Emmett in disbelief.

"Think about it." Emmett finally dashed out of the bathroom. As he made his way down the hallway towards the stairwell leading to the basement, he couldn't help but think to himself: "I don't think I've bullshitted anything that hard in my life."

The basement level was dark, lit only by lamps hanging from the ceiling whose bulbs hadn't been changed for years, causing them to flicker and periodically dim. The musty air smelled of mold and the walls and ceiling were trailed with rusty pipes whose purpose has been long forgotten. The place was void of separate rooms, only having concrete pillars to support the infrastructure. The entire area was blanketed in dust, save for a large trail that had been swept through, leading all the way to Valdrina and Aidan, who had dragged him all the way to the corner of the basement.

Valdrina was on top of Aidan, who was laying on the floor. Her pencil skirt was ridden up, the middle of her panties pulled aside to make way for his towering member to enter her pussy. She forcefully bounced on top of Aidan as she grabbed his broad shoulders, allowing her slick insides to reave his sensitive dick. Aidan simply sat back with a vacant, happy expression, staring into Valdrina's eyes, which were alight with joy.

"And they said humans were no fun," she quipped to herself, stifling sly laughter as she enjoyed the immenseness of his size within her. As she ravaged him up and down she squealed with delight as she began to feel his cock pulse and throb within her.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah" Aidan whimpered out as Valdrina enjoyed his cock. Aidan's entranced vision began to lower, and his grin widened as his eyes met Valdrina's large breasts, bursting out the fabric of blouse, the buttons on her shirt holding on for dear life.

"Oh, you like these, my little puppet?" She unbuttoned her shirt and simply thrust her torso forward, her massive bosom doing the rest of the work as her shirt torn open, allowing her large, meaty breasts to bounce forward within her lacey black bra.

"Booos.." Aidan dribbled out with a look of awe on his face.

"That's right..." Valdrina sang out, as she grasped the back of Aidan's head. She pushed his face into her breasts and bounced on his dick even harder and faster. She pressed his head into her chest, allowing him to snuggle in between her glorious mounds. Aidan himself began to rhythmically thrust his hips upwards in an attempt to sate his evolving lust as Valdrina enveloped his face within her breasts.

"Uh-huh, uh, uh!" Aidan moaned out as his penis pulsed intensely inside her as he continued to push his cock upwards as she came down, intensifying the pleasant force of Aidan's rock-hard flesh crashing into her insides. Valdrina went cross-eyed as the force of his cock sent shockwaves of ecstasy up her body.

"Humans are more fun than I thought!" she screeched. "Oh, oh, oh, yes, yes!" she chanted, possessed by the girth of Aidan's cock decimating her insides as she plunged down upon him.

"Ooo-ooo-raahh!" Aidan roared. Valdrina felt his dick pulsate wildly, its whole size throbbing against her sensitive walls. She shrieked and yipped as she raised her arms into the air and accelerated her movements on Aidan's cock one more time, frantically hammering her hips onto Aidan. He enjoyed the view of her breasts bouncing madly in front of his face, and finally, Aidan roared one final time: "Raaaaahh!"

Valdrina's eyes flitted uncontrollably as she felt the geyser of cum rush against her insides, along with his cock pulsing, shooting the white liquid into her with every intense beat. Aidan, however, suddenly fell back, unconscious, slightly startling Valdrina.

"Oh," she said with a cringe. "I guess he really is just good for cum." Valdrina stood up, allowing Aidan's cock to fall out helplessly. She readjusted her skirt and panties and buttoned her blouse. She looked over her shoulder. "Did you enjoy watching me do that to your friend, little pervert?"

Emmett revealed himself as he walked out from behind one of the pillars. "No, not really. I'm more into the consensual stuff myself," he taunted. His knees were shivering at the sight of the monstrous woman.

"What a great guy you are, so noble," Valdrina sneered.

"No, well, actually, I needed you to finish, to prove a point."

"The only point you're about to prove is how fragile your bones are." Valdrina readied one of her claws, her scarlet nails growing instantly.

"Oh, but we wouldn't want the Witches and Justicars to find a dead body down here, especially after you already let one escape."

"You humans continue to surprise me-"

"Yup, we're an exciting bunch of skeletons encased in flesh."

"Yes, your friend had a cock so large, I actually enjoyed absorbing his powerful seed. And you, you're so naive that you've confronted me without a single defense. And that witch won't be an issue..." Valdrina presented the fanged wand she stole from Lilith. "Thanks to your little witch friend, the downfall of her meddlesome coven is at hand. I can use this to find their magical hiding place and then we can overrun this city."

"Right, it's a good plan. Especially since you're all powered up now, with descendant cum."

Valdrina's confident expression faded into serious thought. "What are you getting at?"

"I, mean, do you feel any more powerful? Magic is a lot of... feeling stuff, isn't it?"

Valdrina brows furrowed in confusion. She looked at her hands and clenched them into fists. Her puzzlement soon morphed into fury. "What did you do, you dirty trickster?" she growled out slowly.

"I didn't do anything, but you should take a look at your spell tracer again."

She squinted at Emmett in confusion, but soon, with Emmett's words, she was made aware of the small wisps of ghost blue energy emanating from the tips of the fanged wand she held. The trail of energy wavered directly towards Emmett.

Even Emmett grinned at the revelation, now sure that Lilith was right. An excitement well up in his chest, now knowing that some kind of magic lay dormant within him. However, his eyes met Valdrina's, which were now surging with rage. The excitement froze over with a swift wave of chilling terror.

"Fuck my ass," Emmett groaned. He dashed towards the stairwell.

Valdrina's hair erupted into long crimson strands that smashed against the floor, raising her up and allowing her to jump with great force towards Emmett, flinging herself. She impacted Emmett as he neared the entrance of the stairwell. Valdrina tumbled across the floor with Emmett attached to her as she gripped his entire body with her mighty strength. He groaned as the searing pain tore up his body, but the adrenaline allowed him to stave off the anguish. But Valdrina was soon on top of him, grinning viciously.

"Little human, your cum will be mine." She retracted her claws and went for his pants. However, she suddenly paused as Emmett presented something that was in his hand. It was a small, white, plastic handle. On it were the words "PULL DOWN." Valdrina looked behind her. Near the entrance of the stairwell was a fire alarm, its handle snapped off.

"You little-" she started, but she was interrupted by the deafening screech of the fire alarm, which was accompanied by a sudden downpour of water. The shower drenched her hair, causing it to become heavy and tangle up, draping all around her and Emmett. As Valdrina is startled by the onslaught of water, Emmett used the opening to slide out from under her, running across the room.

"Wrong way, you stupid monkey!" Valdrina taunted as she shot up and retracted her hair back into its short form. In a swift motion, she lunged after Emmett. But in the knick of time, Emmett jumped out of the way, causing her to crash into the wall with a large, wet, "splat!" As she tumbled down the wall, she spied something that caused her eyes to widen in fear: an exposed wire. As she made contact, the electricity surged through Valdrina's wet body, causing her to shriek in pain as she convulsed and seized up.

"I told Jenna this place wasn't up to code," Emmett quipped as he dashed back up the stairs.

Emmett rushed up the stairs with frantic steps, absolutely jetting down the hallway, which was now slippery with sprinkler water. He stumbled here and there, catching himself with crazed half-steps and almost smashing against the walls, but he pressed on. Yet even as he was halfway down, he could see the image of Valdrina sauntering up the steps as he glanced behind him. "Shit." He used the full might of his completely average athleticism to run faster, fueling himself with the terrifying thought of what the enraged demon would do to him now. Valdrina began her own mad dash, gaining distance on Emmett fast, totally able to ignore the wet floor as her feet smashed the ground with every step. But soon, as Emmett neared the next stairwell, he could hear the rustle and bustle of the students rushing out of class, reacting to the blaring fire alarm and complaining about the sprinklers.

As Emmett was halfway up the steps, he could spy Valdrina at the base of the stairwell already. But as he made his way up, he was filled with relief as he could now see the crowd of students leaving class, many of them rushing out and using their notebooks and bags as protection against the sprinklers. Emmett lunged forward to meet the crowd but suddenly felt a hand on his ankle pulling him down.

"I have you now, descendant!" Valdrina hissed.

"Help!" Emmett screamed as pathetically as possible. Several students from the crowd looked back towards him with worry, with some running to his aid.

"You okay, man?" one asked, extending his hand out.

"Yeah, slipped on the water..." Emmett glanced behind him; Valdrina was gone. He proceeded to grab the student's hand and stood up. "Thanks, bro." He was visibly distraught and exhausted.

"You, uh, okay?" the student started as he began to walk away. "What were you doing down there?"

Emmett gulped. "I was checking on... the basement... for... something." That was the best he had as he was on the spot.

The student eyed him up and down in bewilderment. "Uh, okay, man." The students simply continued, and Emmett followed, becoming lost in the crowd.

Valdrina raced back to the basement level, returning to the corner of the room. However, her eyes widened with rage as she realized Aidan was no longer there. She sniffed furiously at the air. "That... little witch..." She seethed with anger coursing through her being, her body trembling as she clenched her fists at her sides. "Took my goddamned dinner." Valdrina paced about the room, thinking of how to proceed.

"I cannot just go back to the Blackrift now," she murmured to herself. "Not after I told Elrin off like that." As she walked about in contemplation, something peaked her ears. She looked up at the ceiling, and soon her devilish smile returned to her.

Emmett followed the crowd of students out onto the courtyard, where they all began to disperse towards their dorms. He noticed dark, grey clouds rolling overhead. Students complained and whined as they felt a light drizzle in the air, especially annoying after the sprinklers had doused them completely.

Emmett's heart was beating fast, his mind racing about Aidan's safety. He hoped with all his might that Lilith was done with her potion. Emmett whisked his head about every which way, looking for any sign of Jenna. He quickly tore his phone out of his pocket: 6 missed calls, and 16 missed texts, all from Jenna. With a frantic thumb, he dialed Jenna's number.

"Emmett! Where are you?" Jenna immediately answered, exasperated.

He suddenly realized that he couldn't just tell Jenna all of this. He paused to think.

"Hello? You there?" Jenna pressed.

"Yeah, I am, just... it's been crazy." He didn't even know what he was going to refer to as "crazy."

"Oh my god, you were right, then!" she exclaimed, worried. "I'm by the bus stop- I ran out as soon as the alarm went off... wait, was that you?"

"Yeah, I'll tell you all about it later," Emmett replied with zero confidence.

"This sounds serious..." she fretted. Emmett couldn't help but feel guilty for keeping her out of the loop. "What's happening? Where are you?"

"You catch the next bus, I still have some business to take care of."

dr_depth
dr_depth
40 Followers
12