Witch Juice Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is Aidan okay?"

"God, I hope so," Emmett said unconsciously, thinking of if Lilith had acted accordingly.

"What?" she shouted.

"Uh, I have to go! See you later." he cringed and hung up. "Oh jeez." he groaned to himself. "How the fuck am I going to explain this."

Suddenly, the ground shook beneath him. He was frazzled by the sudden movement- although the area gets the occasional earthquake, something about this shockwave felt localized, as if something was moving underneath the very earth he was standing on. Slowly, the realization hit him. The ground beneath him began to quake harder, and he could finally feel that something under the ground was coming closer and closer to the surface. Finally, clumps of grass and dirt erupted out from under him, as he could see a split frame of a hand jutting out from the earth. He screamed out in terror and tumbled backward as Valdrina shot up through the ground, landing right on top of Emmett. Her deep red hair was clustered and spiraled into a cone-shape, towering into the air from her head, creating an improvised drill. She relaxed her hair tendrils back down to her sides.

"Storm's coming, boy. The humans have scattered," her tendrils shot at Emmett with lightning speed, wrapping around his arms. She gingerly lifted him into the air above her head, decidedly more gentle than before now that Valdrina knew of his worth. Another tendril gently came forward, pulling Emmett's pants down, revealing his soft, limp dick.

"Tsk, tsk, not so hard in front of such a beautiful woman, are we?" she teased.

Although he admitted to himself that Valdrina was very attractive, it was the least of his worries right now. He gritted his teeth in defiance, but Valdrina simply responded with snickers at his futility. She finally stuck her tongue out, which was pointed at the end. Emmett's eyes widened as her tongue gradually began to lengthen, turning into a pink, slippery tentacle protruding from her mouth. She grinned slyly. Emmett's dick chubbed up a bit at the sight, anticipating what she was about to do to him as the tongue approached. She snickered again as she saw the effect of her power.

Soon the long tongue slithered around Emmett's half-soft cock. He felt the warm, spongy tendril slither around his shaft, the soft point tickling at his sensitive skin.

"Oh... shit." he moaned out unconsciously. Valdrina smiled wider. His penis began to engorge and lengthen within the grasp of her demon tongue. Soon it swirled around his dick with a tender, yet comfortably firm grasp. The soft, sponginess of her tongue and the warmth of the moistness send a wave of hot sensations up to his chest. Finally, the spiral tongue completely cocooned his whole length, the wet, fleshy texture now wrapped about his whole cock. Valdrina gave out another short, sexy laugh and she pulled her tongue in, the smooth spongy flesh of the wrap sliding back over his cock. The tongue then tensed, sliding back into this cock. The hot moist rubbing of her spiraling tongue sent numbing shivers up Emmett's spine- it was a feeling he had never felt before. She proceeded to rub his cock, sliding her spiraled tongue back and forth on Emmett's dick. His heart pounded with excitement and his eyes rolled back into his head as his dick pulsed within her tongue trap.

Finally, Valdrina's eyes widened, giving out a sharp squeak. Her tongue receded, revealing dribbling pre-cum on Emmett's dick tip. Valdrina swallowed, and her grin cracked up her face with a violent joy. "I-I can taste it!" she stuttered among her sharp, screeching words. "It's magnificent, it sweetly tingles down my throat just so!" With her tendrils, she raised Emmett above her further, aiming his hard flesh protrusion right at her face. Suddenly, he was thrust into her, his cock rushing right into her mouth. Soon, she was voraciously thrusting Emmett back and forth into her own face. The hot, rapid sliding about Valdrina's mouth sent a burning sensation through Emmett's body. However, he soon felt the familiar plateau he once felt with Lilith.

"Y-you know," he stuttered. "I already came really hard today. There's no way I'll cum hard like that again." Valdrina's eyes narrowed, her slyness unwavering. She popped Emmett out of her mouth.

"You know nothing of my dark powers, boy," she chided as Emmett wore a worried face. "I can control you like a puppet, just as that witch did to your pathetic little friend. Her powers are only a pale imitation of my own!" Valdrina, with her sharp finger, touched a single finger to Emmett's head. Suddenly, everything was black once again.

Emmett woke up in the place he expected to be in, the white corridor. Only this time, Valdrina towered in front of him, menacingly.

"A very neat mind-space for a human," she taunted. "But it's no matter to me, your mind is mine!"

Emmett's eyes were wide with fear, but with a sharp and sudden instinct, his body moved. He shot his arm back and grasped the golden doorknob of the black door. With one, swift motion, he swung the door open before Valdrina, now guarding behind the wood. Valdrina, startled by the move, leaped back. However, her face turned pale, and her eyes widened with absolute fear. Her pupils wavered and her crimson hair fell limp. She stood there, stiff. Emmett watched in wonder at the effect the opened door had, though he could see nothing was happening. Valdrina was only looking at whatever the door revealed, and Emmett could only be thankful that he was not witnessing whatever horror was in there if it was terrifying enough to paralyze a demon.

Valdrina continued to step back. "No..." she whimpered. "This is... impossible." The curiosity burned within Emmett, but Lilith's warning of things behind locked doors echoed in his mind, stopping him. Soon, a cloud of thick, black smoke began to sift out of the doorway.

"No! Please, close it!" Valdrina turned to run. But as soon she moved, the black smoke erupted from the gateway, completely overtaking Valdrina as a vicious howl echoed throughout the corridor, followed by her sharp screams. The smoke shot forward with a violent torrent, the thick, rapidly billowing swirls madly filling the hallway for as far as Emmett could see. The door was now pushing against Emmett as a strong force emanated from the gateway. Now terrified himself, Emmett pushed against the door with all his strength. Slowly it gave way, the door gradually closing and the wood cutting into the violent steam of dark smoke. Finally, the smoke was completely blocked, only now gushing out through the small opening. Emmett did his best to dodge it as it was forced out, looking away with tightly shut eyes, his shoulder pressing against the wood. Finally, he heard a click: it was closed.

Emmett opened his eyes. He was back in the courtyard, on the ground, suddenly feeling a stinging pain in his spine. He looked up at Valdrina. She was panting in place, her figure was stiff with a wide-eyed expression simply looking outward at nothing. Her chest was heaving, her confident expression banished, and her hair tendrils now sorrowfully strewn about the ground around her. Her head finally swung down, her mad eyes meeting Emmett.

The rain came down harder on the two. Thunder began to rumble in the sky above them, visible lightning streaked across. "You see..." Valdrina started in a low groan. "You're an insect... a coward... you... you are a human," she sneered, her sharp words penetrating through the hard drumming of the rainfall. Emmett was indeed out of moves. He wriggled backward in the mud with fear, not knowing that Valdrina would survive that. "You rely on dirty tricks... while I..." she held her hand up, but struggled as her shaky fingers finally made a fist. More thunder resounded in the air, the rumbling noise and quick flashes of lightning startling Emmett as he was witnessing what might be his last sights. "...I rely on the strength I've cultivated." She held her arms open. "We are survivors, human. I am.." her hairs slowly began to levitate into the air again. Her talons shot out of her fingertips, and she made a stance, ready to lunge at Emmett. "I am a survivor!" she screeched into the air. The sky roared with thunder once more.

As her words ended, a bolt streamed down from the heavens, and in one instant burst, a pure, white pillar of lightning came straight down on Valdrina. She screamed with a bloody, curdling cry, as the immense white flash enveloped the entire courtyard, a deep, ear-shattering roar of pure power radiating through the air. Emmett was launched away by the force of the impact, landing in more mud. The pillar of electric energy continued to stream down on the demon, Emmett only seeing a faint silhouette of the monstrous woman through his squinting eyes, which strained to keep open under the powerful light. Valdrina continued to screech with pain as the electricity seared into her, and the explosive rumbling continued to resound into the atmosphere. Finally, the thunderous pillar began to shrink, quickly centering around Valdrina's blackened figure. The intense light subsided back into the night, and to Emmett's awe and surprise, the sky was absolutely void of clouds.

Valdrina, charred and weakened, her hair burned to ash, and her frame now twisted, fell to one knee. She was hoarsely panting for life. She slowly turned to her behind to finally see her assailant, and Emmett's jaw dropped in awe. Levitating slowly towards them with her arms out, Lilith's eyes were surging with power, cracking with bright, violet energy. Lightning sparked from her fingertips, zipping and shooting out every which way around her. Though the sight of her was powerful, it was obvious she was not used to this amount of energy being within her, her expression slightly strained and furious.

"You're still not dead?" Lilith shouted at her, rage coursing through her words.

"Y-you... can't... can't... kill me... you pathetic witch," Valdrina coughed out. Suddenly, the space next to Valdrina began to twist, the image of the grass swirled and distorted. Black sparks emitted from the distortion and finally, the space ripped open, revealing a swirling, dark vortex. "Not yet!" Valdrina shouted with the last of her energy. Out of the shadows of the vortex stepped a short, young woman, wearing a white, floral gown, fastened by a white ribbon at her waist. Her hair was long and grey, and her expression was quite calm for what she was seeing.

"I'm not finished yet!" Valdrina screeched.

Lilith charged more electric power in her palm, pointing it towards Valdrina and the newcomer. In a swift move, the young woman grabbed Valdrina, and large, leathery, white wings sprouted from her back in a quick burst, sending a shockwave of air throughout the area, blasting Lilith back, causing her aim to waver. A bolt of lightning shot out from Lilith's fingertips, but it narrowly missed the young woman and struck a tree instead, the wood crackling and snapping, causing it to fall with a harsh thud on the grass. The young woman smiled.

"Goodbye," she whispered in a soft, sweet tone. The vortex suddenly closed around the two, and in a single instant, they were gone.

The dancing lightning energy around Lilith slowly weakened as she slowly lowered herself to the ground. Emmett used all of his strength to get back up, running towards Lilith.

"You... got Aidan?." Emmett coughed out as he stumbled towards her.

"Yeah, he's fine."

Emmett smiled and reeled over with his hands on his knees. He didn't know what was surging up from his body now: vomit or relief. "Thanks," he rattled out through his exhaustion.

"Yeah, now I have 'peace of mind'." Lilith let loose a small grin.

Emmett chuckled back at her. "See?" He pondered whether or not he should tell her that he just made all of that up on the spot, but he quickly let it go. "They go away."

"They're slippery," she reassured. "She'll be back. But now we're ready."

"So mission accomplished then?"

"Yeah... not bad," Lilith replied coldly still. She looked Emmett up and down. "I never got your name."

Emmett suddenly realized that. His grin suddenly turned to laughter. "Are you kidding me? We fucked, and we didn't even exchange names."

Lilith snickered as well. "We were in a rush." She held her hand out. "Lilith Yang."

Emmett grabbed her hand firmly and shook it. "Emmett Grimm."

Suddenly, Lilith squinted at Emmett. "You okay?"

"What, I'm fi-" Emmett's words trailed off and he fell forward, blacked out once again.

12