Witch Juice Ch. 07

Story Info
Emmett awakens, only to find himself in another hot mess.
10k words
4.71
4.2k
4
0

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dr_depth
dr_depth
40 Followers

***********************************************

A note from the author:

Hi all, thanks for choosing to read my story! I really enjoy writing these and I hope you guys enjoy reading them as well.

But I know it's been about four weeks since the last upload. I don't know if anyone has been really been eagerly awaiting the next chapter, but if anyone has, I deeply apologize.

My job has been picking up quite aggressively in the last month and I've just been absolutely burned out. As you might guess, writing these requires one to be in a certain "mood" and it's hard to find that specific headspace when you're just mentally depleted.

That being said, things are starting to calm down a bit, so I'm slowly inching back into writing. So here's Chapter 7! Please enjoy, and if you do, drop a comment. Or if you didn't like it, you can comment on that as well; I'm always open to constructive criticism. Thanks!

***********************************************

Emmett stood in the middle of a lush, open field of grass. The sky was dim as dusk approached, he could only make out the dissipating rays of the vermillion sunset slowly dipping into the horizon behind a line of green forestry in the distance. A soft wind blew across the area, the grass lightly rolling along, carrying its loamy scent. Emmett turned, his chest now welling with wonder at the vast space of the area around him, the grey, cloudless sky swallowing the world. He looked back to observe a range of black mountains that loomed ominously in the distance, their inky silhouettes blotting the skyline. Something about how their black figures loomed over the horizon caused the swells of wonder to dip down, and slowly turn to eerie anxiety that mixed around in his stomach.

But just as that anxiousness felt as if it was to fade, black wisps of dark smoke began to rise from the mountain tops. The hairs on the back of Emmett's neck began to rise as he could hear a faint, low whisper call out to him as the winds began to pick up. The words were unintelligible, echoing amongst each other as if the same voice seethed out from different parts of the world around him. The swirling tension quickly rose up to his chest once more in the form of dread. He wanted to run, but his legs were heavy, numb, and affixed to the ground. He tried with all his might to get his limbs to move but his eyes were permanently fixed on the trails of black smoky tendrils rising into the sky. The whispers grew louder inside his head, their mysterious words pummeling his eardrums.

The long wisps of darkness branched out, cutting apart the deep blue sky into a shattered glass tapestry of jagged shards. The abyssal web hastened its formation, the tendrils of smoke searing through the air above Emmett. Strands of sharp black smoke hissed as they crossed ferociously and danced around the sky. Soon his vision was invaded by the wild frenzy of black, wispy vines as their hissing grew maddeningly louder, reverberating into Emmett's skull, their vicious song mixing with the eldritch whispers born of this nightmarish world. The strands of smoke swirled about him, his entire sight now obscured by nothing but the abyss.

But soon a white light shot through his vision. A warm familiarity filled his being as he was now standing in his own mind-space: the white corridor. Silence now banished the deafening whispers that once stormed in his brain. However, he felt a strong tension anchoring him to the floor. He observed his hands: the tendrils of darkness were swirling around his skin. He could feel a strange pressure course through his arms and legs where the wispy vines ran about his body. He wore no clothes, only the strands of black smoke covered his bare skin. The pressure of the smoke tethered him back, he strained his arms and legs forward but he remained frozen as the darkness gripped him.

He looked out into the empty, white hallway, hoping to see anyone, anything, but nothing was there. Hope began to crumble within his mind, he began to wonder if he would be imprisoned here forever. Yet a small curiosity struck him as he desperately scanned the hallway before him. His eyes widened as he noticed a shadowy divet in the left wall a few yards down from his current position: a new passageway had opened up in his own mind-space.

"Emmett..." a familiar voice of a woman echoed from the passage. It was a voice that Emmett had heard before, a shrill sound that jump-started his heart to begin to pound with vigor. The sweet sound was a stark reprieve from the dreadful, overbearing whispers of the dark, grassy field, his ears felt soothed by the light echo that reverberated through him.

Somehow, the black smokey tendrils that grasped his body began to lose strength. He mustered the energy to finally lift one leg into the air. Though the dark vines still resisted, their power was waning, and soon he was able to take a step forward, his leg muscles tensing. As he struggled to take another step, his torso was able to finally push forward as well. He became accustomed to the resistance of the dark force pulling him back, with his shoulders now slowly giving way. Soon another step was completed, and now his body was trudging forward towards the new passage.

Slowly, he struggled as he marched on stiffly, dragging himself as the black smoke strained to anchor him backward. Inches forward soon turned to feet, and soon, he could finally peer his head into the inside of the passage. He reached his arm out, fighting against the pull of the dark vines of smoke, and grabbed the corner of the wall that led into the new hallway. The leverage helped him to pull himself into the entrance, and finally, he could see down the passage.

There he saw the back of a slender woman. She was facing away from him, staring at a wall at the end of the passage. She was wearing a sports bra, white as the walls around her, and small, tight black high-waisted gym shorts that exposed her strong thighs and long, milky-white legs, the fabric of the shorts hugging the strong curves of her firm, lifted butt. The woman was slim, with an athletic body that Emmett recognized right away as the woman that he had met with last night.

"Lil..ith," he called out in a low groan, his voice raspy and strained as the strands of black smoke were wound about his body, still pressuring against his skin. Lilith turned around, but as she saw him she was startled.

"You're... Emmett, from last night?" she asked, shocked as she observed the dark smoky vines wrapped about his body. She stepped back, "What's happening to you? What is this?" Nervousness caused her words to falter to a hushed tone.

"Lil...Lil...ith." Emmett groaned more as he stepped forward. His eyes slowly scanned her up and down. Lilith continued to step back.

"What's going on?" her eyes widened with fear as Emmett inched towards her, fighting against the strength of the dark force.

"Ah...ah..." he breathed out, loudly. The black smoke continued to wrap around his body. The tendrils seemed to darken in color and began to emit an audible, soft hiss as they energetically streamed around him. Lilith's eyes frantically followed the strange, vile energy that danced faster and faster. Her eyes finally met Emmett's once more. His were wide and unblinking, his focus dead-set on Lilith. "Raah..." he groaned once more. She could see his eyes scan her up and down. "Ah...ah...ah..." he began to chant faster. His mouth hung open expressionlessly. However, as he eyed Lilith's body, a grin began to crack on his face.

Lilith's heart started to pound within her chest. The wispy trails of dark energy grew more ferocious, rushing about faster, the strands becoming more numerous. However, Emmett stepped forward still with ease, as if the pressure had softened up. As he did, Lilith noticed the smokey tendrils begin to grow in size as well, and finally, they seemed to become denser and less gaseous. Soon she could spot a sheen over the tentacle-like structures surrounding Emmett as they began to solidify and emit a soft, crackling noise to accompany their eerie hiss. The black smoke formed into dark, fleshy material that wrapped about Emmett in thick strands. The new, dark flesh grew veins all about their form, and as they finally formed into a solid structure, they began to lightly pulse, as if a heartbeat flowed through them. Emmett was almost fully wrapped in these dark tentacles, his arms and legs entangled individually, leaving his limbs free as he continued to march forward, the force of the tentacles no longer an obstruction for him. It was as if he had been assimilated by whatever dark force was at play here.

Lilith was cornered. Yet she did not feel an impulse to move. She stayed trapped between Emmett and the white wall behind her. She looked at Emmett's monstrous form and for some reason, she felt the need to stay where she was. Lilith simply stared at Emmett's new form. Finally, her eyes widened as she caught sight of some movement around the dark flesh about Emmett's crotch. The black, veiny skin seemed to fizzle and bubble as if it was melting in reaction to some intense mysterious heat. Her mouth fell open as she witnessed one more tentacle suddenly thrust out from the bubbling spot around Emmett's crotch with a fleshy spurt reverberated throughout the room.

"Grraahh..." Emmett now growled. Lilith gulped as she realized the true form of the new appendage that had just burst forth from his body, its girthy, veiny texture familiar to her, though she struggled to behold its immense length as it protruded forward menacingly. At the tip of the new tentacle, a round, glossy bulb formed and fizzled into existence, completing the full form of the enormous tentacle-cock that Emmett now commanded. Small dribbles of ejaculate were already dripping from the tip as the long, thick cock continued to grow into the air, pulsing seemingly with anticipation. The veiny appendage grew and grew, snaking in the air towards Lilith's face, its incredible length now ten times his original size as it reached across the passage.

The tentacle, as if alive itself, undulated towards her. Soon she met it face to face, the head meeting her eyes. Her heart thumped madly as she witnessed something she had never seen before. Her mouth hung open in awe. But as she did, the tentacle quickly tensed up. Lilith audibly gasped, and finally, with one swift motion, the long cock snapped back and then launched its head forward, easily forcing itself into Lilith's mouth.

"Mmph! Mmph!" she squeaked.

Her entire mouth down to her throat was filled with Emmett's girthy tentacle-cock, its veiny texture now throbbing with fury inside her. It quickly withdrew, the stiff member sliding back on her tongue, the bulbous head down meeting her lips. Again it lashed forth, thrusting down to her throat. Lilith gagged and panted, her breathing becoming hard and fast through her nostrils as the tentacle pumped into her mouth, giving her no rest. The black, girthy tentacle continued to invade her mouth, energetically pushing and pulling back and forth, gradually driving Lilith into the wall with the force of the mouth-fucking alone. Sounds of the tentacle's fleshy lashing and the spurts of Lilith's slobbering mouth rang into the air. Lilith attempted to raise her arms to the tentacle to assert some manner of control, but soon two more thinner tendrils launched forward from Emmett's body, swiftly wrapping themselves around her wrists. Their rigid strength firmly held her arms out as the central tentacle-cock continued to ravage her mouth.

Lilith whimpered as the girthy member continuously rocketed down her mouth and throat. But soon, a familiar taste emerged on her tongue. It tingled as it smeared all across her tastebuds- it was sweet, and it sparked with an intense flavor that was almost numbing. It occasionally dripped down her throat, the electrical feeling beginning to surge in her. The fierce tingling soon evolved into a surging heat- it almost felt like it was filling her with power.

The tendrils that wrapped about her wrists took a stronger hold of her as they stiffened and now gently rose her into the air. Her body hung limp as she basked in the pleasure of the intensely flavored ejaculate that was taking over her senses. Her thoughts swirled about her head, centering only around this newfound power that was welling up within her. She no longer resisted.

"Graaah!" Emmett roared into the air, as if in tune with Lilith's thoughts. His crotch fizzled with heat again, two more tentacle-cocks bursting forth, extending towards Lilith's body just as before. More, smaller tendrils dashed forth, now grabbing her ankles, forcing her legs apart. The second tentacle accelerated forth, mindlessly smashing into Lilith's crotch.

"Mm! Mm!" she yipped through the fleshy invasion of her throat. With a primal rage, the tentacle continued to press into the middle of her gym shorts, the wet pre-cum at its tip squishing into her pussy through the lycra. The sparkling energy of Emmett's semen again pulsed through Lilith, causing her to squeal with delight again. She could feel the immense fiery energy of his cum seep through her shorts, her thighs beginning to quake with anticipation. Finally, another thin tendril lashed forward, able to snake its way down and inside her shorts. It was able to swiftly tear and peel away the tight fabric, finally exposing Lilith's pussy. With no hesitation, the second tentacle once again launched itself into Lilith's crotch, slipping and slithering within the moist walls of her vagina as she moaned out with a low, forceful groan as her throat was occupied with Emmett's first girthy tentacle. Back and forth the tentacle lashed into her vagina as fleshy, moist slaps sang out into the air along with Lilith's intensified muffled squeaks. The large member pressed all the way into her relentlessly, pounding into her farthest regions on each piston-like pass.

Lilith's eyes rolled back as her entire, limp, hanging body quaked with pleasure as the long fleshy appendages continued to drive into her holes, forwards, and back. Emmett, too, was entranced by the dark forces that extended from him, enraptured by the erotic energy that coursed through him through his tentacles. He tilted his head back, his mouth hanging open as he let out constant, coarse breathing into the air, his chest heaving. He looked forward once more to observe the woman whose body he was pillaging. Lilith's body flailed up and down as her mouth and pussy were energetically pumped by his long, thick members. Her breasts jumped and jiggled within her bra as she was being hammered at both ends. Emmett's breathing hastened and soon he launched his third girthy appendage at Lilith, forcing it right into her shaking cleavage. His pre-cum quickly splattered into her chest, allowing his lively member to slip in between her breasts, slick with his fluid. All three of his tentacles continued to assail her, her whole figure convulsing at the force of his dark lashes.

"Mmph! Mm! Mmph!" Lilith shrilled over and over. Finally, the tentacles pushed into her one final time, pressing deep into her insides. Her body stopped shaking, and her frame tensed up. The fleshy tentacles began to throb and quiver. They bulged and pulsed as they stiffened, their hard flesh filling Lilith as she let loose a wild, muffled screech.

Finally, Lilith felt it. The searing hot cum gushed inside her as the tentacles began to pulsate wildly. A geyser of thick white juice rushed up into her pussy, flaring into the walls of her vagina. Her throat was pumped full of Emmett's sweet, magic semen. Her whole chest welled with a blazing heat that constantly radiated through her body. The tentacle-cock nestled in her chest quickly withdrew and pointed its tip into the air, erupting out strands of thick cum as it rhythmically pulsed. The globs of hot jizz sailed towards the ceiling and soon made their way down, splashing into Lilith's face with a hardy "slap!" Soon the mouth-fucking and pussy-filling tentacles reeled away, their fat black fleshy bulb-ends popping out of her orifices with audible spurts, leaving thin bridges of sticky cum-strands to trail away from her mouth and pussy as they pulled back. Those appendages, too, seized up and began to blast clumps of cum into the floor and walls.

Emmett began to gasp constantly with pleasure, his own eyes reeled back into his skull, his mouth agape as he basked in this extended, demented orgasm. But soon, the tendrils that surrounded his body began to become thin. The thin vines that were holding Lilith in the air also began to wither, particles of black dust falling away from them as their grip loosened. Soon they were too brittle to grip her, and Lilith fell to the floor, her body splashing into a puddle of semen. Her frame was sprawled into the hot, white pool. Cum rained down on her as Emmett's draconic tentacles breathed flares of jizz into the air. Her whole body became glazed in a coat of ejaculate, clumps of jizz dribbling from her hair, her skin drenched with Emmett's dripping seed. She could barely see, her eyelids fighting against the slop of white liquid assaulting her face and body from above.

But as she started to become cocooned into Emmett's emission, the sparking heat overtook her once more, not only intensifying within her loins but now also penetrating her skin. A smile ran along her lips as she gave in to the warmth. Finally, she relaxed her limbs, and lay limp, caked into the thick, white river of jizz. She felt a surge of power enter her through all sides of her being. Her heart raced as she felt like she was the most powerful witch in the entire world.

Bang! Bang! A large, sudden, roaring thud echoed through the passage, shocking Lilith from her stupor. The immense noise caused Lilith to wince as it felt like her eardrums had shattered. Bang! Another resounding thud vibrated her frame, causing the pools of jizz around her to waver and wobble. She looked about her for any sign of the source, but to her surprise, even Emmett was gone. Bang! The noise was louder, causing the entire passage to quake wildly as if the very structure had become detached from reality. Bang! Bang! Lilith's vision was clouded with gooey jizz that danced ferociously as the quaking became more violent and constant. Lilith could feel her chest pound as her heartbeat with absolute terror. Lilith tried to scream, but her voice was gone; she could feel only a straining pressure in her throat as she desperately tried to cry out for help. She fell back into the puddle of cum, her eyes wide with fear, giving up all hope of escape. And then, suddenly, with a quick jolt, the quake ended. Lilith stared up at the white ceiling, an eerie coldness now wafting over her. Emmett's silhouette sulked in from the side of her vision.

"Peace of mind," he whispered.

Lilith awoke, shooting up from her bed, drenched in a cold, sticky sweat. She felt up her face and torso, wincing at the touch of her sweaty glaze, shuddering as she remembered the vivid feeling of sinking into the pool of Emmett's enormous orgasm. But as the image of the white gooey substance surrounded her once more, the pulsing motions of Emmett's tentacles felt fresh within her loins. She could feel a heat begin to rise within her pussy and her throat, the physical memory of his girthy flesh tearing up her insides.

Lilith took two of her trembling fingers and raised them to her lips. She couldn't believe what she was about to do. Her mind toiled as she thought of putting her hand back down. Yet part of her needed some kind of closure. She finally inserted both her fingers into her mouth. Her hand quaked. She let another finger into her mouth, now letting her finger slide back and forth over her tongue. The rising hot energy from her pussy began to rush faster within her. A fourth finger entered as a grin started to emerge from the sides of her mouth. Her other hand rushed straight into her panties, her fingertips finding her clitoris which she began to rub vigorously. She panted hard with satisfaction, shutting her eyes and imagining her sensitive insides being ravaged once more.

dr_depth
dr_depth
40 Followers