Witch Juice Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bang! Bang! A familiar thud cracked Lilith back to consciousness, accompanied by a muffled, annoyed, male voice. Lilith snapped back to her senses and her hand shot out of her mouth, leaving a trail of her spit to lash out.

"What the fuck am I doing?" she murmured to herself as she tore the sheets off, popping out of bed. Sprawled on the side of a fresh laundry basket was a pair of black gym shorts. Lilith extended her hand to grab them, but she remembered what she was wearing in the dream. She grit her teeth in frustration and grabbed a plaid skirt and yesterday's black tank top instead.

Lilith's apartment was small and could be described as quaint if not for the chaotic assortment of papers, diagrams, documents and photos tacked, taped, and stapled to various cork boards to each of the walls of her room, each paper connected to at least one other by string. The desk was littered with all matters of beakers, bottles, and test tubes, all either empty or half-filled with various colored liquids or powders. There was a bin by her desk that was full of cracked glass, burned bottles, and crumpled up notes that were overflowing onto the floor. Her rugs stunk of sharp, chemical fumes that dizzied the mind, though Lilith had developed a resistance to it by now. She groggily stomped across her room and finally made her way to the living room, where more loud knocks reverberated from her apartment door.

In stark contrast to her bedroom, Lilith's tiny living room was rather clean and basic, with a small TV at one corner, a dining table at the other, decorated with a thin, inviting vase of orchids. At one end there was a wooden bookshelf lined with classic novels and other pieces of memorabilia like assortments of glass figurines of various animals, and picture frames, though they were only filled with pictures of different landscapes. The walls were a drab gray and the floors were glossy hardwood, with only a few small rugs here and there, including a welcome mat, in a feeble attempt to add some color to the area. To the regular person, the living room would seem impressively normal- not a single element stood out.

Lilith finally opened her apartment door and held back a wince when she saw who it was. Before her was a middle-aged man in a stained white button-up. His tired eyes drooped as they stared into Lilith's as soon as she opened the door, a sheen ran across his receding hairline and his expression was melting with boredom and stoicism. He was holding a stack of papers.

"You remember me, Lilith?" the man asked with a nasally condescension.

"Uh..." she struggled to find his name. "Derek?"

"Devon," he corrected, his brows slightly furrowing, though his face slowly dripped back to his bored, stagnant expression. He sniffed back a bit of snot. "I need you to help me out here, Lilith Yang."

Lilith looked at him, confused. "I... I thought we had a little deal... about the rent?"

Devon looked at Lilith quizzingly. "I have no idea what you're talking about. The only deal here is that you pay me the rent, every month."

"That..." Lilith looked at Devon with eyes filled with worry. Something was very wrong.

Devon's face scrunched up further with confusion. "What's wrong? Is the jig up?" He gave out a short chuckle. He held out his stack of papers. "You know what this is?"

Lilith scanned the top document: it was a rent bill, addressed to her from six months ago. "Okay. That's enough of this," she stated, though her confident tone was faltering. She raised her hand up to Devon's face, breathing out softly.

"What do you think you're doing?" Devon asked, flustered.

Lilith's arm shot back to her side. Her face was stuck with both shock and embarrassment. "Uh..." she started. "No...thing?"

Devon stared back at her blankly, and he simply continued. "I need you to explain this to me. How did over six months of rent bills never leave my office?"

The question wafted through Lilith's mind, lost among a storm of thoughts that eroded her focus. Her heart sank as her spell upon Devon failed. Her stomach churned with anxiety as she realized the magic hadn't even fired from her body. She sank further into despair as she pondered if there was any magic left in her at all. She needed to see Emmett again.

"Hello?" Devon chimed. "I need an explanation for this!" he pressed on.

Lilith's thoughts began to settle down. "Just.. give me one second, I'll give you the money."

"It's not just the money!" Devon called out, exasperated. "You've... you've committed some kind of crime here! I still can't figure out how you made it so... What... I didn't even see these bills? Did you bribe someone to put these back in my office or something?"

Lilith pondered to herself. She could go back into her room and brew up a memory potion... but under this current duress, she could possibly misalign the ingredients and do serious damage or even kill Devon. She wasn't even one-hundred percent sure that she had the correct materials to brew the potion. Assessing the risks, she continued to think of the current situation. She cursed herself; yesterday she brought down one of the most powerful lightning spells on a powerful demon, but today she can't even deal with her human landlord. Her mind raced back to yesterday, thinking of how Emmett, a human, was able to stand up to a demon capable of tearing himself in half like paper. How was he able to do that, yet she feels powerless in front of some creepy, disgusting dreg of a landlord? Finally, she remembered how Emmett had done so: with a bluff.

"Wait," she started. "My bills didn't leave your office?"

"Well, well," Devon chided, sniffling back more mucus. "Looks like we've got a good listener here. I just said-"

"Sounds like more of a 'you-problem' than a 'me-problem.'"

Devon shot Lilith a look of disgust. "I don't think you understand how rent works. Your rent is your responsibility."

Lilith's resolve shuddered. This was her first battle without magic. She gulped as she pressed on. "That may be so, but don't you think this looks bad for you, as well?"

Devon smirked. "What in the world are you talking about?"

"You, an older man, and me, a delicate, young attractive woman?" Lilith's words wavered slightly, but she stood strong. "It seems like... you were giving me a break?"

Devon sighed and regained his cheesy grin. "I swear, you kids nowadays... You think everything is a joke, huh? Does it look like I'm giving you a break?"

"Not to me. But someone looks at this situation right now, it looks like you were withholding my bills... to... I don't know, take advantage of little ol' me?" she fluttered her eyelashes. "Come in here, expect me to think you're my hero for free rent, then give you a little gift? The old 'Can I pay with something else?'" She mimed a penis going into her mouth.

"You are insinuating something-"

"Why else would the bills just... magically not leave your office? I certainly didn't do anything? Maybe it was something subconscious on your part..." she glared at him suspiciously.

"You... you... this is some kind of trick!" Devon sneered and spattered out. "I will... I will get to the bottom of this!" Devon stomped away, down the hallway.

Lilith could not believe that had worked. But she again scoffed at herself for having used the strategy of a lowly human. She collected herself and tried to calm down, looking at her own hands. Her eyes began to well up with tears as she truly felt an emptiness within her soul. The constant rush of power that had once been there was replaced with an eerie nothingness, an unmoving, heavy energy. She shut her eyes and tried to regather her resolve.

"I can't believe I'm crawling back to a human," she protested to herself.

Meanwhile, Emmett laid in a bed, wrapped in a heavenly warmth as he felt the soft fabric surround him. He felt refreshed as he reclaimed the wavering and fleeting veins of consciousness. As his eyes were slowly peeled open by bright ceiling lights and a wafting, somewhat pleasant odor of what he could only describe as some kind of bitter, fragrant soap. Though as he returned to reality the smell began to almost singe the inside of his nostrils as his senses reemerged.

Slowly, the images of the night before started to return to him. He wondered if it was just a dream, but that thought quickly left him as the entire experience felt all too concrete and fresh in his mind. Even though the experience was stressful, he was still relieved that Lilith was there to save him and Aidan from that monstrous demon woman. Yet the entire concepts of magic and demons still caused a swirling of worry to churn up within his stomach. However, it was also accompanied by a rising sense of excitement and curiosity about this new world that had opened itself to him. The dangers were real, yes, but he reveled in how incredible it was that all the fantasy novels, comics, and video games were coming to life right before him.

As these happier thoughts bubbled up in his head, he couldn't help but feel like he was floating. His toes felt like they were tingling and his legs felt incredibly hot. His head felt light and as his mind pondered where he was and what he was doing, swathes of satisfying heat seemed to radiate through his limbs. It was a curiously familiar feeling that seemed to emanate from one central point on his body, but he could not place the epicenter. The more he thought about it, the lighter his head felt. He soon could feel the soft thuds of his own heart- it was beating faster than it should. His breaths felt fast, but light. His toes began to squirm and clench as the heat became stronger.

Soon, he felt it, as his consciousness fully revitalized: a warm moistness engulfed what felt like his entire lower half. He could feel something soft and wet rubbing around somewhere on his skin. The fiery energy seemed to slide up and down, yet the hot, melting sensation seemed to be lost in a hazy cloud among his weakened senses. He finally regained the strength to move his neck and tilt his head up. He knew the feeling was emanating from the lower part of his body. His vision was still blurry from what he could only guess was an incredibly long rest. He could finally make out that he was indeed lying on a bed, but what was unusual was that at the lower end of the frame was a blurry mass, slowly rising and falling before him. The fuzzy sight of the moving mass seemed to rhythmically synchronize with the hot waves of pleasure that pulsed through his body.

The logical circuits within Emmett's brain finally clicked back together. The room came to life before him: he could finally hear a constant beeping that started to increase in frequency. Attached to him were several wires stuck to his chest, hooked up to the source of the beeping: a heart monitor. It finally hit him that he was in a hospital, resting on a thin mattress on a rickety metal bed frame. The afternoon light bled through the blinds, the heat compounding on the fiery sensations rising from beneath the bedsheets. He realized that the undulating mound before him was something underneath the covers of the bed he was on, bobbing up and down, causing the entire bed frame to bounce slightly with soft metal clinks. And soon, the ultimate reality struck him as he knew for certain that there was a wet suction pulsing up and down on none other than his cock: someone was underneath the sheets, sucking his dick. As the truth hit him his entire body went aflame with a satisfying, sensual aura. His breathing hastened and the heart monitor's constant beeps frenzied.

Emmett felt his cock stiffen as it was inside some mystery person's mouth, his sensitive skin growing against the plush insides of someone's cheeks. He let out a soft moan as the head of his dick pressed up against the silky smooth inner flesh. The quiet snicker of a woman echoed from under the sheets and soon the mound began to heave up and down faster. Emmett could feel the small bumpy texture of her tongue rapidly slide against his cock as she bobbed her head, causing the bedsheets to bellow. He felt the hot wet sensation wrap about his entire length as it grew into her throat, the woman now gagging occasionally as she made her way down. His legs stretched out instinctively in response to the warm satisfaction, his toes clenching harder. He huffed out in pleasure, wondering if he was in another dream or some magical vision devised by Lilith.

He finally grabbed the sheets and threw them off. Before him, a woman was laying her torso between Emmett's crotch. She was a brunette with smooth tan skin and sharp, stern eyes that quickly shot up to meet Emmett's stunned gaze. Half of his cock was gobbled into her mouth, her lips suckled around his shaft.

"Wh-who are... what is..." The words softly dribbled out, jumbled and confused as the lively, wet heat from this woman's mouth melted through his thoughts. Finally, her lips slid up his penis, and with a slippery "pop!" his dick sprang out.

"Hello, Master Emmett," the woman said in an unnatural monotone voice. "You are finally awake."

"Wh-what is this? Who are you? Is this..." Emmett's thoughts raced but he started to put the facts together as the sensual haze from the blowjob started to fade. "This has something to do with, like... my magic semen?"

"You are correct, Master Emmett," she stoically responded. Upon looking into her eyes once more, Emmett could see that her gaze was unfeeling and blank, her eyelids were sleepily half-closed. Her smile, however, was still sensually charged with a sexy grin. "You contain the powerful seed of the ancient wizard, Magnus Brevil. I was commanded by Master Lilith to periodically extract this seed from your unconscious body, so that it may not be preyed upon by the looming demon threat."

"What? Has there been an attack while I was asleep?"

"No, there have not been any breaches or assaults. However, Master Lilith wanted to take this precaution regardless."

Emmett relaxed his puzzled look, able to wrap his mind around the situation. "So, what, you're just... enchanted? Like Aidan was?"

"This vessel, Sasha Khan, was possessed with an autonomous puppeteering hex last night around 9:43 PM."

"And you've just been sucking me off while I was knocked out? Haven't any doctors or nurses stopped you or anything- Ah, what am I saying? If you're enchanted, they must be, too."

"You would be correct, Master Emmett. Master Lilith was empowered by the seed of Magnus, allowing her to cast such a powerful spell. Now, it is imperative that we finish the extraction process." Sasha's head swiftly dipped down, with Emmett's standing stiff member slipping into her mouth with a single motion, its whole length guzzled up. His breath left him in a sudden gasp of pleasure as the sudden burst of dripping hot slobber over his cock shot through his senses. Sasha proceeded to suck on his penis with a firm suction, her zombified state allowing her to press her head all the way down, causing the entire length and girth of his cock to enter her without a moment of hesitation. The heavenly, wet heat of Sasha's mouth consuming the entirety of his penis sent an overwhelming flare of satisfaction through Emmett's frame, the powerful sensation overtaking him as he was now fully awake. He clenched his sheets tightly, and his legs automatically stiffed out in response. His head felt fuzzy and his chest was filled with a light tingling sensation as the pleasure coursed through him.

"Sa-Sa-Sasha..." Emmett managed to cough out through the intensity. "You can't- This-this is wrong.... I have to see if my friend is okay!"

Sasha responded by again bobbing her head back up, popping Emmett's dick out once more. "Your companion, Aidan, is recovering just fine in the other room." Her head went down once more.

Before her lips could reach the head of his cock, Emmett called out again, "My friends must be worried about me!"

Sasha mechanically paused. "One of your female companions visited you this morning; I assured her you would recover."

"Jenna? Was it-" Emmett was interrupted as Sasha once more engulfed Emmett's whole shaft into her mouth; he was again overloaded with fiery goodness that caused his words to escape him with a giddy hiss. She continued to raise her head up and down, causing Emmett's cock to pulse and throb as it felt the flaming swathes of the delight of Sasha's slippery tongue and cheeks.

Sasha continued to suck off Emmett as he responded with quiet, sensual hums and occasional small moans. However, after about thirty seconds, she quickly withdrew her head.

"Hm, although I have serviced you with my mouth for over five minutes, you have not ejaculated. Something is unusual."

"Wh-what?" Emmett panted out, recovering from his senses being set aflame.

"I see. Perhaps you would climax if I pleasure you with my vagina instead." The entranced woman suddenly climbed up at the foot of the bed with a robotic motion. As she climbed over Emmett, he could see was wearing dark blue nurse's scrubs, the pants of which she pulled down as she rose over him, allowing them to slip to the floor. Though the scrubs were a loose fit, her large bust still filled out her shirt, her chest bursting through and tightly fitting the fabric to the curves of her breasts. She was tall, her slim figure inching over Emmett, her thighs straddling his pelvis as her exposed pussy hung over his towering cock. Her arms lifelessly fell to her sides and her stoic eyes fixated on Emmett's. "Is this an acceptable mode of extraction, Master Emmett? I have already primed this vessel's vagina by stimulating the clitoris as I was performing the fellatios service. I believe it is lubricated with the proper amount of vaginal fluids necessary for a pleasurable experience." Her mind was possessed, yet, oddly, she still thrust her chest out proudly, flaunting the largeness of her bosom as it stretched her shirt. It seemed as if her only real purpose was to have sex.

Emmett looked Sasha's entranced body up and down. Though the situation was strange, her figure was divine, even through loose-fitting hospital scrubs. The possessed Sasha still wore a sexy, sly smile. She had a strong jaw with a cleft chin and fierce, determined eyes. Her uncompromising position to fuck him, even if puppeteered to do so, kept his cock stiff and standing tall. Emmett thought to himself, "Why not just let her fuck me? Aidan and Jenna are accounted for... and this girl is hot as hell. Why the hell not? He already fucked Lilith..." He soon winced and shook his head. "I can't do this," he told her out loud.

Sasha simply blinked. "I do not understand. We require a periodic extraction-"

"I get that, but... isn't this... you know, rape?"

For the first time, her expression changed from a blank stare to a slight puzzlement. "I... do not understand. I was commanded to simply extract the seed from your body. I was under the impression that human males of your age were more willing to eject your semen into any woman, especially one as attractive as this one."

"But this is against her will, isn't it?"

The possessed Sasha paused once again as if she was processing what Emmett was talking about. Finally, after a few seconds, she answered once more. "It is... to Master Lilith's understanding... that all humans have a... hidden need to mate."

"What? What are you talking about?" he replied, bewildered by what seemed like Lilith's own logic being instilled within her human puppet.

"Humans... are lower-level creatures. They must... mate. They think of it on a... regular basis. Therefore... you are simply fulfilling this woman's needs, just as you are fulfilling your own."

"That's not true... Is that what Lilith really thinks? That humans are just like animals?"

"Yes. In all of a human's efforts, their ultimate goal is simply to procreate."