Witch Out of Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things got a little blurry as she yanked my pants down to my knees and hungrily sucked my dick. God, her mouth was hot. I groaned and leaned against the wall as her red lips and tongue stroked my shaft. The back of her throat was like a slippery vice. The pressure was wild. She had me thrusting into her hypnotic sucking, desperate for more. I felt weak with ecstasy as she used her tongue and the roof of her mouth to mercilessly squeeze my tip. How the fuck did her tongue get that strong? It was too good. She backed off a second later and gently stroked me with her lips, letting me relax. The respite was almost too much. My cock twitched, ready to explode. She sensed it and upped the pressure again, and then the real ecstasy hit me. I groaned and shook as my cum poured down her throat. She hummed in delight and sucked me harder, making my eyes roll back. Fuck. Her hand cupped my balls, and I felt tingly energy pass through them and into my cock. I gasped as another pang of pleasure hit me. More cum shot out of me and into her mouth as her tongue flicked the underside of my shaft. Holy fuck, what was she doing? How was I cumming that much?

My legs almost gave out as I shook with unnatural pleasure. Gilda groaned as she enjoyed my release. I was panting as I watched her red lips stroking my base. Her left hand was still massaging my balls, and her right hand was between her legs. I knew her fingers were deep inside her pussy. She looked up at me with sleepy eyes as my body continued to buzz with pleasure. I was going to end up on the floor if she didn't back off soon. Thankfully, she did. She drew away, releasing my cock, and I groaned in relief. I was panting as I leaned against the wall, trying to stay upright. The room was spinning a little. Gilda licked her lips and stood. Her deep blue eyes looked wild as she leaned against my chest.

"Thank you, Greg. My power is growing. Will you allow me to cast a potency spell on you? It will amplify your strength and vigor for the rest of the day."

She grinned as she cupped my balls and gently massaged them. My fatigue eased as I gazed into her hypnotic eyes. I feared I was starting to believe in magic.

"Uh, sure."

Gilda smiled and knelt at my feet again. She shoved my pants and underwear down around my ankles. Then, she massaged my testicles and whispered to my spent cock. A strange energy rushed through me from my balls, up to my head, and then back down to my dick. I was suddenly feverishly aroused. Gilda chuckled and licked my dripping tip as my cock grew hard and pointed at her face. I had to be dreaming or tripping. She must have slipped me something powerful while I slept. Maybe she was the instigator of the drug-fueled orgy last Halloween. Either way, I was in serious trouble. She gave my tip a wet suck before she stood again. She smiled as she unbuttoned my uniform shirt and pushed it off my shoulders. I shivered as it fell to the floor.

"I want you to fuck me, Greg. Fuck me with all your passion. Pour yourself into me until we're both exhausted."

She quickly kissed me before I could respond, and my skin grew hot with need. It felt like I would go insane if I didn't get my cock inside her as fast as possible. I pushed her onto the bed and climbed between her legs. I watched her haunting eyes as I shoved my cock inside her dripping red slit. She gasped in delight as I entered her. The wet heat and pressure that engulfed my dick felt otherworldly. We both groaned as I fucked her hard a few times. Her perfect tits bounced with every thrust. If my cock and balls weren't throbbing for release, I would have taken a moment to suck her erect nipples. They were beyond temping. God, I needed to fuck her harder. I laid down on her soft tits and pounded her as I kissed her sweet mouth. She held the back of my neck as we worked our tongues together. I grabbed her shoulders so I could fuck her deeper. She felt too good to be real. An orgasm hit me a second later, and my whole body shook from the release. I grunted and pushed deeper as an explosion of cum poured out of me. I suddenly felt like a hose. Gilda gasped against my kiss and cried out. I felt her pussy tightening on my shaft as I continued to cum inside her. Shit, I couldn't stop. I needed more. I held her tight and fucked her wildly. I didn't know my hips could move that fast. She grabbed my hair and pulled my mouth back to hers as I pounded her like a machine. We eventually had to stop kissing so we could breathe. The second orgasm hit me a few seconds later. It was just as powerful as the first, and the cum kept flowing. We were fucking in a puddle at that point.

"What did you do to me?" I panted as her pussy squeezed my twitching cock.

"It's magic, Greg. Don't you believe me?" she moaned as she sank her nails into my arms.

"I want to," I groaned as I pounded her more.

"Fuck yes. Cum in my mouth again, Greg. Then in my ass. I want it everywhere."

I fucked her soaked pussy for a feverish minute, then I climbed over her head so she could swallow my cock again. I had never tried that position before. I groaned as she worked her magic on my tip, squeezing it between the roof of her mouth and the back of her tongue. She grabbed my ass cheeks and encouraged me to thrust. I happily obeyed. I gave her throat and mouth a vigorous plowing before another orgasm stole my breath. I grunted and thrust deeper, releasing a flood of cum down her throat. She quickly pushed me back so she could get some in her mouth. I shook with pleasure as she squeezed my shaft and sucked my tip. I'm not sure how she handled the unnatural flood. I looked down to see her cheeks bulging as streams of cum splattered her face and tits. She couldn't handle it, and it was fucking hot. I enjoyed the messy show as she struggled to swallow the last burst. She sputtered with laughter and pushed me back, allowing the last bit to splash on her chin and neck.

"Mmm, fuck my ass, Greg. I want it flooded, too."

I climbed off of her, allowing her to straighten up and wipe cum out of her eyes. Then she got on her hands and knees and stuck her perfect ass in my face. I had never tried anal before and was ready to pounce on her, but she distracted me by plunging her long fingers into her swollen red slit. She groaned as she fingered herself, sending streams of cum dripping down her inner thighs. She quickly collected it and fingered it into her anus. My cocked ached as I watched her.

"There we go. Get to work, deputy," she ordered.

I knelt behind her and massaged my tip against her tighter hole, working more cum inside her. It was glistening all over her ass cheeks. I squeezed her hips and pushed harder, and her anus reluctantly let me in. She tensed as my tip penetrated her. She groaned as I rested inside her for a moment. My cock was throbbing for more stimulation. Her anus had a slippery death grip on my tip. She took a deep breath and relaxed. I could feel her body inviting me deeper, so I slowly sank into her incredible heat. The pressure on my base was unreal. Deeper inside, it didn't feel as luxurious and tight as her pussy, but I wasn't complaining. I fucked her slowly at first, enjoying the strange intensity. She groaned and whimpered as I picked up the pace. Her reactions made me extra hot. I squeezed her hips and pounded deeper, making her cry out. Then, ecstasy hit me. I grunted and tensed as another explosion of cum poured out of me and into her ass. She cried out with orgasm as I fucked the cum deeper. The slippery rush felt amazing on my cock. I needed more. I leaned over her and squeezed her luscious tits as I pounded her ass harder.

"Fuck yes, give me more," she begged.

She grabbed my right hand and pulled my middle finger into her mouth. She sucked it hard as I pounded her anus. The slapping of our wet skin was getting loud. It sounded painful, but the sensation was entrancing. The friction and heat on my shaft quickly pushed me over the edge. I grunted and thrust deeper, releasing another load of cum. She groaned and sucked hard on my finger as her body convulsed. I loved feeling her shake with pleasure as my dick twitched inside her. More wet heat rushed around my shaft as I came a third time inside her anus. I was seriously impressed with myself, and I was suddenly very thirsty, but I could definitely keep going.

"Mmm, yes. Thank you, Greg," Gilda groaned as she sank down onto the bed.

I laid down on her back to let our hearts pound against each other. My cock was still raging hard in her ass.

"Pull out and cool down, deputy. I don't want to dehydrate you."

I reluctantly did as she asked. My body felt fatigued as soon as I lost her warmth, and I was still incredibly horny. She climbed off the bed and entered the bathroom. She returned with a glass of water, and I chugged it. It was the most delicious tap water I had ever tasted. I felt really sleepy as I set the glass on the nightstand. Gilda smiled and leaned over me for a kiss. She still tasted like blackberry cobbler.

"Mmm, you're amazing, Gilda. Can we fuck more?" I whispered against her lips.

"I hope so, but you need to rest first. Sweet dreams, Greg."

She kissed me again, and the world blurred as the urge to sleep overwhelmed me. I couldn't keep my eyes open to save my life. Everything went black an instant later. When I found consciousness again, it was Halloween night, and I was an hour late for my shift. Damn it! I staggered out of bed and grabbed my shirt off the floor. I started to put it on, but I stopped when I realized my skin was crusty with dried cum.

"Holy shit... that really happened," I whispered in shock.

I dropped my shirt as I recalled the hot and sweaty sex I had with the smoking hot witch I found in the cemetery. My body ached with arousal as I remembered Gilda's smell, the taste of her mouth, and the feel of her amazing pussy on my cock. God, the things she did to my cock... Shit, focus, idiot. I needed to contact the station to let them know I wasn't dead. Then, I needed to take a shower and look for Gilda. I grabbed my radio off the nightstand and turned it on. I greeted the office like I usually did. Silence greeted me back. Damn. I was probably already fired. I would have to think of an amazing excuse for my poor behavior on my way to work. Where the fuck was Gilda?

I took the fastest shower of my life before I threw on a fresh uniform and raced out of the house. I was halfway to the Sheriff's Office when I realized I left my gun and my phone on the nightstand. God... could the night get any worse? Purposely crashing my truck and making it look like an accident suddenly seemed more appealing than going to the office. I turned onto Main Street and quickly noticed Rutland was oddly vacant for Halloween night. There should have been hoards of costumed kids and adults getting in my way as they haunted the streets in search of candy, but not a sole was stirring. My anxiety went through the roof at that point. Something was seriously wrong. I grabbed my radio and called the office again. Silence. I turned through every channel as a familiar static began to pop and hiss through the speaker. Suddenly, a young voice startled me through the noise.

"Hello? Any police or firefighters out there?" it crackled. It sounded like a little boy. "We're at the high school. She made it safe. Come here if you need help."

Static overwhelmed the channel at that point. I flipped through them all as the interference grew loud enough to hurt my ears. I cursed and shut it off. What the hell was happening? The office was in view by that point, so I decided to stop by before heading to the high school. The lights were off as I pulled into the lot. I was seriously missing my gun as I approached the front door. It was unlocked, so I let myself in. My flashlight was little comfort as I searched the front office. My heart lurched when I found a naked body behind the reception desk. It was our intern, Sharron. I knelt beside her and found a pulse on her neck. She was alive. Her clothes were lying on the carpet around her, and something shiny was dripping down her skin.

I quickly backed away, too disturbed to investigate further. I hurried down the main hall to check the other offices. They were all empty. I looked in the break room last, and I found my first sign of life since I left the house, and it was utterly disturbing. Sheriff Williams, Deputy Phelps, Deputy Sims, and our office dispatcher, Nancy, were all naked and engaged in a sweaty foursome in the middle of the break room floor. I clapped my hand over my mouth to see Nancy on her hands and knees, deep-throating Phelps. He had his fingers matted in her pretty red hair as he thrust into her mouth. The Sheriff was underneath her, pounding his cock between her legs. Deputy Sims was kneeling behind her, clutching her hips as he plowed into her ass. Nancy's full tits were bouncing wildly as the men jarred her with their thrusts. They all had vacant expressions and didn't mind my flashlight shining in their eyes. Suddenly, Nancy's hips bucked, and she groaned in her throat. My body ached when I realized what was happening. The men grunted and groaned as they felt her losing control. They were all cumming together, and I could feel ecstasy pulsing in the air around them. What the actual fuck?

My body felt strange and hot as I staggered backward into the hall. I leaned against the wall to recover my senses, and a bit of motion startled me. Something moved in the front office, catching the beam of my flashlight for an instant. I assumed it was Sharron, but I was too freaked out to call to her. I crept back to the front, keeping my flashlight in front of me, and just like in the cemetery, it flickered and began to fail. As I reached the end of the hall, it gave up the ghost and left me in the dark. Damn it all! I gulped and stepped toward the glass door in the front, eager to be outside again. A faint glow from the streetlight in the parking lot was the only light guiding me forward. Suddenly, something small with a pointy head rushed across my path, scaring me shitless. I gasped in horror and jumped back. The black silhouette was easy to see when it passed in front of the door. It was too damn big to be a mouse, and it didn't resemble any animal I knew of, and I sure as hell didn't want to be alone with it. My heart pounded as I decided to make a break for the door. I took a deep breath, preparing to run, but something sinister made its presence known.

"Hello, Deputy Higgins," hissed a man's voice from the darkness, chilling the blood in my veins.

In that instant, a much larger figure stepped out of the darkness on the left and stood in front of the door, blocking my path. It looked like a man, but its eyes glinted red when it moved. My breath froze in my lungs as I stared at the black figure. My hand went to my hip, then I remember my gun was still on the fucking nightstand. I was seriously fucking myself over that Halloween. The dark figure's eyes flashed red again as it tilted its head, observing me in the darkness.

"What's wrong, Deputy? Why aren't you exhausting yourself with Sharron or Nancy? Do you desire a man instead?" he hissed.

"Who the fuck are you?" I stammered.

I was shocked I got the words out. His head tilted to the other side, flashing his red eyes again. Then he took a step closer. His movement was bizarrely smooth and inhumanly fast, making me freeze in terror. I hoped the monster mistook my frozen state as bravery. I heard him slowly inhale. Then he hummed in delight.

"Mmm, underneath all that cheap soap, you smell like Gilda. Are you her fleshy anchor in this reality? She's an incredible fuck, isn't she?" he chuckled.

His laugh chilled what was left of my warmth.

"Who... who the fuck are you?" I demanded, silencing his laughter.

My heart faltered as he took another step closer.

"Hmm, your mind is intact despite my growing power. She blessed you, didn't she? Interesting. I should save myself a lot of trouble and kill you now. Then again, she might be expecting me to try that. What an annoying pickle," he hissed and got right in my face.

If there were ever a time I could justifiably shit my pants, that was it. But, by some miracle, I didn't. The man had to be a demon. I could feel evil energy swirling inside him, threatening to pull my soul right out of my body. The sensation was making me ill, but somehow, there was something good burning inside me, keeping my mind and soul where it belonged. I gulped and licked my parched lips, and I tasted blackberry cobbler. What the fuck, Gilda? How did she know my favorite dessert? And how did she know it would steady me in the face of death?

"For the last time. Who the fuck are you?" I demanded.

The man let out a hiss that turned into a low growl. His eyes flashed like fire as he stepped away from me. He was suddenly panting with rage.

"My given name is Clarence. My chosen name is Smiley. The man before you is my vessel, Jason. His mind is slowly falling apart as I feed on his soul. When the veil shatters at midnight, and the Legions of Hell pour across the face of the earth, Jason's flesh will inherit my power, and my soul will quickly follow, making him immortal. He won't get to enjoy any of it, but it's still an honor," he chuckled.

Suddenly, the fancy office radio hissed and popped with static, and I heard miserable wailing, weeping, and ungodly screams mingled with the noise. I didn't think my blood could get any colder that night, but it did. Thankfully, the radio blinked and did a random channel search until the internal AI found something intelligible. It stopped on the very last channel, and a child's voice broke through the static again. He repeated his message from earlier about coming to the high school for help. Clarence recoiled from the voice like it hurt him. He covered his ears and hurried out of the front door, and the pointy-headed creature rushed out behind him. I still couldn't tell what the fuck it was, but I was happy to have them both gone. I lingered in the dark office for a minute, not wanting to go outside until the demon was gone. The radio continued to hiss and pop, but the last channel seemed to be free of the horrible voices from earlier. Suddenly, a familiar voice spoke through the static.

"Greg, it's Gilda. If you can hear me, come to the school. We need you."

Her beautiful voice stirred something inside me, breaking the chill the demon had cast over my mind and body. It was like stepping out of the snow into a warm kitchen.

"On my way, Gilda."

The parking lot was empty as I dashed to my truck. I locked myself in the cab and checked the backseat for demons. All was clear, so I squealed out of the parking lot and headed toward the high school. When I arrived, the place was just as dark and uninviting as the office. I walked around the front of the building, looking for a way in. Every door I tried was locked. A flash of light from a side window caught my attention. I hurried over to it and looked into a dark classroom. The emergency floodlights were on in the hallways beyond the room, providing some light. Suddenly, a little dark-haired cowboy peeked at me from behind a bookshelf. Then he pointed a flashlight at my face. I called for him to let me in. He turned and ran out of the room. I sighed in disappointment for a moment, then I smiled in relief. He immediately returned with a beautiful woman behind him. It was Gilda. She wore a shimmering black dress covered in sequins that hugged her perfect body like a glove. She must have gone shopping after putting me to sleep. She smiled when she saw me. She rushed to the window and placed her hands against the glass. A flash of light dazzled my eyes for a moment, then the glass was gone.

"Thank you for coming, Greg. Climb in. I need to seal the protection spell."