Witch Out of Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't insult me, Spirit," Smiley hissed. "I helped Gilda so she would trust me. Her channeling ability is rare and powerful. I used it to escape the prison of my reality. In the end, she was nothing more than a tool. Just like Claire."

"Don't insult me, Clarence," Gilda snapped. "I felt your feelings towards me. They don't lie. I know you cared for me. You might have even loved me for a second. The fact that a demon can have emotions proves you're special. Abandon this destructive path and come home. I want you to. I promise I'll treat you better. Would you enjoy a new vessel? I'll ask the Witch Warden's to find you a pretty one. Please, just come home."

Smiley scowled at Gilda for a moment. It actually looked like he was pouting. Her plea had affected him. Even Spirit was surprised by his reaction.

"How dare you make me feel this way?" he hissed. "It's the most sickening feeling in the universe. It makes me feel wrong and defective. I didn't know this feeling until I met you, Gilda. It's all your fault! You're a fucking monster!"

Gilda gasped at Smiley's words. I don't blame her. I was terribly confused, too.

"Spirit, what's wrong with him? What is he talking about?" I asked inside of my head.

"I think he's in love with Gilda. No wonder he freaked out and jumped out of his own reality. Pure love can destroy a demon. It feels like a consuming void inside him."

"Damn," I gulped.

"Clarence, I'm so sorry. I don't know what I did to you. How can I make it right?" Gilda asked.

"SHUT UP! You're making it worse!" he screamed.

His demonic voice shook the house. Then he turned and jumped through the kitchen window.

"Shit! Should we go after him?" I asked.

"No. We have to help Claire. She's the key to stopping this. Spirit, can you sense the spell sigil? It has to be on her skin somewhere."

Gilda ran over to the dining table and began shoving the men off of it. They fell to the floor and crawled away to rejoin the orgy. The purple storm dimmed, but it didn't disappear.

"The spell is concentrated on her left arm," Spirit noted.

I ran over to the table and picked up her arm to discover a familiar pentagram tattooed close to her armpit.

"Shit! He tattooed the spell on her!"

"Shit! Here, cut an x through it to break the lines. Don't cut her too deep," Gilda instructed as she passed me a knife from the kitchen counter.

I quickly slashed an x over the tattoo, and Claire's eyes flew open with a gasp. The dark energy rushed out of her like a gust of wind. She stopped levitating and fell. I quickly caught her head before it hit the table. A few seconds later, an exhausted groan sounded throughout the room. The spell was broken, and the last of the sex zombies were finally awake.

"Damn, talk about a hangover," I sighed.

"Greg," Spirit announced, "give everyone a sip of the orgy potion to ease their exhaustion. We have twelve minutes left. We should make the best of it."

I dosed Claire first before handing her over to Gilda for a checkup. Then, Spirit warped me around the room to distribute the last of the potion. Claire was awake when I returned to the table. She looked at me and smiled as Gilda patched up the scratches on her arm. All I could do was smile back. I finally knew what happened, and I was more than ready to put it behind us.

"You look handsome, Greg. You should paint your face and run around naked more often," Claire suggested.

"Gladly. We can make it our Saturday night ritual."

"No. No more rituals or fitness clubs," she shuddered.

"Oh, right," I nodded.

"How do you feel, Claire?" Gilda asked.

"Hmm, I feel good. Actually... I feel really good," she grinned.

"I know something that will make you feel even better. Do you like pumpkin spice?"

"I love pumpkin spice," she smiled.

I may have given her too much orgy potion.

"Greg is possessed by the Spirit of Halloween, and that will make his cum taste like pumpkin spice for weeks. It happened to my lover last Halloween."

Claire's mouth dropped open as she looked at me in surprise.

"No shit? Can I suck your cock?" she asked.

"Uh, sure."

Claire grinned before she grabbed my cock and pulled me closer to the table. She laid down on her stomach and quickly pulled my cock into her mouth. I groaned as she pumped my base and lovingly sucked my tip. I ran my fingers through her silky blond hair and gently thrust into her sucking. She moaned and sucked me harder. Gilda licked her lips as she watched us. Then she stepped around the table and stood between Claire's legs. I watched with wide eyes as Gilda parted my girlfriend's legs so she could lap her tongue inside her pussy. Claire moaned and squirmed against the table as Gilda tongue-fucked her with skill. I happened to know Gilda was an expert when it came to oral. Everyone in the room was watching us as we enjoyed each other's bodies. They quickly followed our example.

Claire was rocking her hips as she rode Gilda's magical tongue, and I was more than ready to give her a taste of my magical semen. Suddenly, Claire groaned in her throat and sucked me harder. Gilda was working her to orgasm. Her pleasure pushed me over the edge. My cock throbbed as a rush of cum went straight down Claire's throat. Her eyes widened from the volume of it. She quickly backed off to get the second load on her tongue. Her cheeks bulged as she struggled to contain it. Then, her eyes rolled back as she enjoyed my flavor. It caused her to lose her focus. The third burst sent cum spilling down her chin. She started laughing, and the fourth burst simply exploded on her face, which made her laugh even harder.

"Oh my God, Greg. I get abducted by a demon for a month, and you turn into a pumpkin-spiced fire hose. My therapist is never going to believe me," she grinned.

"Actually, she might. I saw her at the grocery store earlier. She was sucking off the tax commissioner while abusing two innocent zucchinis. We're all going to need therapy after tonight."

"Greg, midnight is here," Spirit whispered.

I gasped and looked at Gilda. She had heard Spirit, too. She straightened up and rushed to the window.

"Anything happening?" I asked.

"No. The veil is thin, but it's still intact. I think we did it," she laughed.

"Holy hell. Thank God and the Spirit. What a night," I sighed and leaned tiredly on the table.

"No kidding. I'm ready to go home and sleep for a week," Claire yawned.

"Smiley's still out there. Do we need to track him down?" I asked.

I looked at Gilda for an answer. She scowled and chewed her lip for a moment.

"I honestly don't know, Greg. What do you think, Spirit?"

"I felt his power diminish the moment we broke the spell on Claire's arm. He's very weak. He won't be able to possess Jason anymore. I'm sure his spirit fled back to the statue. Do you know where the gnome is, Claire?"

"I don't. I've been blindfolded in a basement for a month. It could be anywhere. Jason might know."

"He's the one we need to track down then. Let's get moving," Gilda declared.

She started for the front door, but she staggered before she made it out of the kitchen. I grabbed her before she collapsed.

"Shit. Why do I feel dizzy all of a sudden?" she groaned as I held her against my chest.

"Halloween is over, Gilda. Your travel spell is fading, and my time on this side of the veil is ending. Greg will have to search for Jason without us. When you find the garden statue, seal it inside a tomb on hallowed ground. Do it before Halloween returns, or you'll be battling a demon again. We must carry Gilda back to the cemetery and place her in the portal before it closes. Her reality needs her more."

I told Claire I would return as soon as possible. Then I lifted Gilda into my arms so Spirit could rush us back to the cemetery. I could feel his power fading by the minute. We were simply walking by the time we reached First Hill and passed through the creepy monuments. There was a glowing circle of light at the bottom of the hill where I found Gilda twenty-four hours earlier. She was barely awake as I carried her down the hill and knelt with her in the grass.

"Thank you for everything, Greg. I'll never forget you," she whispered.

"You turned my world upside down, Gilda. We'll have to do it again sometime."

She chuckled before she kissed me. Mmm, she still tasted like blackberry cobbler. She drew away and caressed my cheek, then her head lulled against my shoulder. I sighed and gave her one last hug before laying her in the glowing circle. I watched as her body slowly faded and disappeared. I wished her a safe journey home.

"Spirit, are you still with me?"

"Barely. Thank you for everything, Greg. I have a feeling we'll meet again someday. Farewell."

I felt his power fade as a chilly breeze caressed my skin. Shit. I was suddenly exhausted and butt-naked in a cemetery. I pulled myself to my feet and started the long walk back to my townhouse. I wasn't the only person doing a naked walk of shame that night. Half the city was wandering the streets in their birthday suits. I arrived at the townhouse just as Claire came walking up the driveway. We ran to each other for an overdue hug. Then we hurried inside to warm up. We took a hot shower together before crashing. We slept the entire morning away. I woke up at noon to discover I was alone in bed. I quickly pulled on some boxers and rushed downstairs. I was relieved to find Claire making a late breakfast and some badly needed coffee. She passed me a cup before we fell into our favorite seats around the kitchen table.

"Greg, what the fuck happened last night?" she yawned and sipped her coffee.

I sighed and rubbed my face. My mind refused to let me think about it.

"I can't piece it together right now. I'm just glad it's over."

"Me too. Do we have any milk? I'm going to spoil myself with a latte. You want one?"

"Sure. I hope we have some. I'm not setting foot in that supermarket for a while."

"If we need anything, I'll bravely go," she chuckled and went back into the kitchen.

I smiled and picked up my coffee for a sip, but a blood-curdling scream made me drop it. It spilled on the table and dripped onto my lap. I scrambled away from the table before it burned me. I looked at Claire as she backed against the wall with her hand over her mouth. I spun around to see what she was staring at. The refrigerator door was standing wide open, and a creepy little garden gnome with a pointy red hat was standing beside the milk. He was smiling like he just pissed in my coffee, and for all I knew, he probably did.

Fin. ¡Feliz Día de las Brujas!