Witchcraft

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inkytaur
inkytaur
120 Followers

"I wouldn't dump you for all the gold in Fort Knox."

"Good choice. So take off that watch, and ask your last question. Make it a good one."

Jason thought a moment.

"Are you — on birth control?"

Anna laughed.

* * *

"Well, since you've run out of clothing, I get to choose the last thing to remove," she said.

"I guess so." Jason swallowed hard.

"So I'm going to remove some juices," she said, leaning in closer. "I trust you won't mind."

He nodded.

She leaned down and seemed as though she was going to kiss him, but then she went past his face, her head swinging past his, her long wavy hair running down his chest like brown silk, and she stopped right above his erection. She reached in with her hands, gently ringing its base, and then licked at the tip.

"Nngh," he groaned.

She leaned in a little farther, wrapping her lips around his shaft, and then ran her tongue along its side, sucking gently.

"Nngh!" He leaned back, laying flat on the floor.

Now she knew she was in control. Anna inched downward, taking in his shaft, and then levered herself back up again, using the weight of her lower half as a counterbalance to make it easy to raise and lower her entire torso, her breasts gently swinging as she did. She went faster now, not caring that he was likely unable to hold himself back. This was about what she wanted, what she'd wanted for months. She wanted him to come, to celebrate her, to enjoy her body, all of it, even if it was weird and freaky and mutant, and she had every intention of having sex with him until he couldn't stand up.

Faster now, down and up his shaft, her fingers ringed his base tighter while her tongue worked his glans. She'd done this with other men, but this one felt so much more right. She was what he needed her to be, and he was the man she'd always dreamed of.

He was getting closer, so she relaxed a moment and released, letting him bask in the waves of glory that had washed through him.

"How is it?" she asked, wiping a little precum off her mouth.

"Amazing."

"Good."

She leaned back in, more aggressively this time, and worked his shaft with one hand in a corkscrew-like motion while sucking and licking hard on the end of his cock. She started steady and got faster and faster until she felt his body grow tense. This was it. This was the moment. She cupped her other hand underneath his testicles and sucked hard.

He released.

Wave after wave burst into her mouth, and Anna kept sucking, swallowing every drop. It was thick and nourishing, a kind of flavor unlike she'd tasted before. She'd made other men come, but their cum had never tasted so good, so nourishing. But — she was mostly spider now, and she probably had an affinity for protein of all forms — including this salty, delicious, milky white syrup.

He softened, and she pulled away, licking the end of his shaft to get every drop, and leaned upright again.

"How was that?"

"Unnn — good," he mumbled. "So good."

She grinned. "It was for me too. I'm glad I finally found out what kind of girl you like."

"Uh huh," he mumbled.

"You know we're not done," she said.

"Uh huh."

"That was just a warmup. You're going to come a lot tonight."

"Gentle for a bit?"

"For a while."

"For a while?" He looked pained.

"I have instincts I didn't have before," she said. "There's a part of me that wants to tie you up with my threads and use you as my personal sex toy for the rest of your life. I don't remember feeling like that before getting turned into a drider. Spiders eat their mates, so maybe aggressive sex is how driders handle those impulses. Dunno. We'll find out. But I promise I won't hurt you."

"That's — good. Can I rest a moment?"

"You have ten minutes. I have to pee anyway."

Jason blinked. "How do you — "

"Very, very carefully."

* * *

When she came back, Jason had gotten himself more comfortable in the middle of her web, and there were a few empty Clif Bar wrappers on the floor nearby. He was leaning back in the hammock-like web, with a towel over his waist, grinning nervously.

"Now you know that towel has to go," she said as she came in through the bathroom door.

"Can I have a little modesty?" he said.

"Only until I can get you hard again," she said, squeezing her breasts together with her hands.

"Ehheh," he said, coughing a little. "Damn, you're gorgeous."

"I'm glad you think so," she said. "I was transformed into your perfect girl. You'd better like the result."

"I still don't get how this happened. You know a witch? Like a real witch?"

"Best friend since kindergarten. You should have seen some of the trouble we used to get into."

"I can see the trouble you get into now."

Anna chuckled. "Phoebe is a little crazy, but she's really, really capable. She studies hard, has a zillion supplies and books, and she's genuinely good at it. I'd probably have been turned into a real mutant freak if she wasn't."

"Good at — witchcraft."

Anna shrugged. "Don't ask me how it works. I'm a muggle, just like you. Well — I dunno, maybe now I'm a fantastic beast? I guess that's up for debate."

"So Potter is real?"

"Hah, no, of course not!" laughed Anna. "No, there are witches out there, but it's a private affair, not some big hidden secret. There are maybe like ten witches in all of New York City, not some massive conspiracy."

"And so this witch, your best friend — she used her magic to turn you — into a drider."

"Yep."

"Just yep?"

"Well, first, we used it to figure out why you'd never made a pass at me, or why you'd never even let me make a pass at you. The answer was a bit of a shock. Actually making the potion that turned me into this wasn't that hard, apparently, once we knew what you needed me to be."

"I'm so sorry about this fetish."

"Bah, quit apologizing. I like this. It's fun. I'm literally the most unusual girl in the city. I climbed a skyscraper last night when nobody was looking. Don't apologize for being you. Be you, and be with me, and be horny as hell when you look at me. I promise, if you want to bang me, I'll never tell you no. I mean, unless I really do have a headache." She climbed up the web beside him and sat down, curling her legs through its holes.

"That's real? I thought it was just an excuse women made up."

"Nope, it's real. Happens more than a girl would like, too. But trust me that I'll never make it up: I've been wanting to get into your pants since the day we first met. And now that I know what that takes, I'm taking advantage of it." She cupped her breasts again, holding them up where he couldn't ignore them.

"Dang."

"So can I ask a question?" she said. "Why spiders?"

"Heck if I know. When I was in like the seventh grade, it just — clicked. I hit puberty, and girls went from icky to cute — but imaginary girls with too many legs were cuter. I drew them badly, used magazine cutouts to make bad cutouts of them, wrote bad stories about them. I'm no artist, and I have weird tastes, and all that made high school and college into a mess, dating-wise. I broke off a lot of relationships that could have gone somewhere, mostly for the sake of the poor girl who could never be — right."

"Well, this relationship is going somewhere. Like going into my pussy in about a minute, for the sake of the poor girl who's totally right. Are you done resting up?"

Jason coughed a little. "Geez, you're blunt."

"I was a little more reserved when I was human, but half of me is going to be buck-naked for the rest of my life. No sense beating around the bush." She chuckled. "Not that I have a bush to beat around."

He blanched.

"Kidding! But, seriously, I'm hot and bothered, and I really want a piece of you. You think you have enough energy to let me have what I want?"

"Probably not, but — I won't stop you from trying, and I'll participate if I can."

She grinned and rolled over onto her side, pulling in each of her legs slowly, and kept rolling until she was lying on her back in the web, her rear legs stretched out long, and the other six curled inward.

"Then give me what I want," she said. "I want you on top of me. I want you in my spider pussy, nailing me as hard as you can, and I want you to come inside me, all over my eggs. You can't get me pregnant — yet. But I want to feel what it will be like when you try anyway."

He sat up. "Dang, that's hot."

"I rehearsed it," she said.

Jason crawled over to where she lay in the web. "You really are gorgeous," he said.

"Less talking, more poking," she said.

"Also, blunt," he said.

"I've been waiting for this for months. I really don't intend to wait anymore."

He climbed on top of her, facing her, and looked down at her smooth, bare skin. "Um — I feel stupid. How do I —?"

"It's behind you," she said. "On my lower abdomen." She tapped at his shoulder with a leg, and pulled him around to face the other way.

He looked at the large bulbous abdomen sticking out behind her, and sure enough, in the middle of its near curve, there was an unmistakable pair of dark lips.

"Well, that's something you don't see every day."

"Trust me, it works the way it should. I've gotten off a couple times since I was transformed."

Jason leaned in and ran a finger down the side of her nether lips. They were soft and smooth. Much of her body was covered in hard carapace, but that gave way near her slit to soft, feminine folds, and when he parted them, the deep, dripping pink gap inside was familiar, and perfectly-shaped for a human prick.

He started masturbating to get himself hard again. This was what he wanted, what he'd wanted since as long as he could remember. She was a drider, a perfect gorgeous drider, his drider, and she wanted him to make hot, wild love to him. He placed the tip of his erect shaft against her folds, and then pressed against her.

"Oh, baby," squeaked Anna from somewhere far behind him. "Thank you," she breathed.

The tunnel seemed to go more down than horizontal, so he leaned forward and pressed down into her, pushing past what little resistance her body gave. She was exactly the thing he wanted, and it took very little effort to get himself all the way into her.

"More!" she said. "I want more!"

He braced his feet against the webbing below them and reached his arms around her abdomen. He pulled her close to him, then pulled out, then pushed back in. She felt marvelous around his shaft, warm and soft and slick and smooth, and he couldn't help but get started on a steady motion as she squeaked and moaned behind him.

Leaning closer, he realized his face was only inches from her spinnerets. He kissed the nearest one, and she cried out.

He paused. "Is that okay?"

"Oh hells yeah," she breathed, panting. "That was amazing. They're so — sensitive. Like nipples, only different, and behind you. Way behind you."

He started moving again, in and out, a little faster this time, and made sure to kiss and lick at the strange lump of flesh at his face. It didn't really look like a nipple, more like just a hairy raised mound, but she was losing control of her body and was starting to spin some sticky silk there. He sucked at it and got a mouthful of silk that he had to spit out. Kissing and licking worked better.

And kissing and licking — and drilling himself inside her — was bringing her close. She was squeaking and squirming under him, and some of her legs had curled around, pressing against his ass, pushing him in at the rate that she wanted to go.

He didn't mind. Any rate was good, and now that she wanted faster and was moving her living sex toy faster to prove it, he was happy to let her do it. She pushed him in, he pushed out, and the two of them together got her closer — and closer — and closer —

Suddenly her entire body tensed, her legs tightening and cramming him into her, and she screamed. The intense pressure and the waves of her internal muscles were unbearable, and he suddenly came, bursting inside her, filling her with whatever he had left from before, pressing into her even harder than her legs were pressing at him as he thrust again and again to relieve his own pressure.

He slowed and stopped, his energy and his semen spent. He flopped onto her bulbous rear, resting on it.

"Dang," she said after a moment. "That was intense."

"Mmhmm," he mumbled.

"I've waited a long time for that. I hope it was good for you." She leaned back on the webbing, savoring the warm afterglow of the orgasm.

"Mmhmm," he mumbled, his face buried in her spinnerets.

"I hope you're not done, either," she said. "I still have way more in me."

"Mmm," he mumbled.

He pushed himself up off her, and she suddenly started laughing.

"What?" he said.

"Let me help you with that," she said. She loosed the thread from her spinnerets, sat up, and turned around. Then she pulled at the thick, gooey webbing that was stuck to his forehead and hair.

"Ow."

"Just hold still. I — accidentally made the sticky gooey kind." She pulled harder.

"Ooow," he said.

"Gah, this stuff is like trying to clean out chewing gum," she said. "You might want to — wash your hair." She let go of his head.

He held up the thread that dangled from him. "Well. Ain't that a thing. I guess that comes with the territory of dating a spider girl."

"Afraid so," she said. "I should have told you to be more careful there. I accidentally glued some of Phoebe's books together just after she transformed me, and it took a lot more than soap to get the stuff off."

"Nuts." Jason pulled at the webbing, but it held taut. "I — guess I'll be back in a while?"

"Sorry. I'll be here when you get back. That might have killed the mood. — for you, I mean. I'll probably spend a while jilling off while you're showering."

"Well, I won't stop you," he said.

"No, you definitely won't," she replied.

* * *

Jason came back, clean and dripping, about twenty minutes later. Most of the webbing was off; there were only a few strands that were insisting on staying attached, and he'd simply cut those short enough to see around them.

"A little white in your hair makes you look distinguished," she said. She was resting on her stomach on the webbing as though it was a hammock, reading her phone.

"Thanks, I think. You'd think I of all people would know better than to stick my face into a spinneret, but no, of course not."

"I'll try hard not to leak there when we're having sex," she said. "It's so easy to. Just a little gentle pressure release, and — " She raised her rear, and silk began to roll out of it, a long white rope. "I can almost do it without thinking. It's just a little draining, and that's the only reason to stop."

"How are you feeling?" he said.

"I got off two more times with my vibrator, but I swear I could have forty more. I've mostly been waiting for you to come back and stick something into me, your dick, your fingers, a dildo — anything that'll get me off some more."

"Geez."

"I know, right? I liked sex when I was human, but this is just so hungry. I swear I won't eat you, but I might fuck you until you're dead."

"What a way to go, though," he grinned. He hung the towel on a wall-hook, climbed onto the webbing, and crawled toward her. "So what are you thinking?"

"Right now? I want to crawl on top of you, jam your dick into me, and bang you until you fill me up."

He laughed. "Uh, is there a point when you'll be done?"

"I hope so. Otherwise, people are going to wonder what happened to us."

"Well, I won't tell you no for the next one. I'm beyond being — shy about it."

"Good. Then lay down on your back. Momma's got some bangin' to do."

He chuckled and lay back in the webbing. She lifted herself up, crawling over, and hovered over him.

"You got soft," she said.

"Sorry. It happens."

She leaned closer, resting her hands on his sides, and gently brushed her hair and breasts along his shaft. It started to stiffen a little.

"That help?"

"Oh yeah. I love your hair."

"It's longer than it used to be, and it grows fast, and it's always this shiny and soft. I haven't had to wash it since the day I transformed. It's always soft and silky like this, which is wonderful: I used to have to spend an hour a day caring for it, and now it's perfect all the time. Yet another reason I'm never changing back."

"It's still hard to believe you want to be like this for the rest of your life. I mean, you look just gorgeous to me, but — isn't it going to be hard?"

She shrugged. "It hasn't been hard so far. I'm big, flexible, sexy, and strong, and you think there's a down side? But if things really get tough, I can always ask Phoebe."

"But if anybody finds out — "

"Nobody will find out. I have magic on my side. I'm made of magic now. Now stop talking." She put her finger over his lips. "Look me in the eyes, look at my sexy legs and tits and hair, get yourself rock-hard — and then I'm going to mount you."

Jason fell silent, nodding. She was gorgeous, an amalgam of the best of woman and spider, better than either, a creature more of dreams than of legend, and she was naked and hanging over him, her soft breasts caressing his naked member, which was already starting to stiffen again. She leaned in closer, rubbing a nipple along his shaft, and then pushed his shaft between her breasts, pressing them tight together with her hands. She started sliding her breasts up and down him with her hands, her body staying still as she did all the work with her chest.

"You like?" she said.

"Y — yes," he said, trying to focus enough to speak a word.

"Good," she said.

She worked him until he was hard and starting to squirm, and then relaxed, loosing him from the soft confines of her chest.

"But you like more than just the girl parts, don't you?" she said, grinning. She leaned back, bracing on her back six legs and hovering over him, and lifted her front pair up, pawing at the air. "How about I use these now, hmm?"

She lowered her forelegs, sliding them down to his member between his legs, and began using them to massage his shaft further.

"A — ahhn!" choked Jason, leaning back.

"I like the view from up here," she said. "But maybe you like my middle legs better?"

She leaned forward a little, sliding her forelegs away from his shaft and resting them on his shoulders, while her second pair darted in to replace them.

"Gahhn!" he cried, shaking.

She grinned, leaning forward, never missing a beat. "Now I'm going to use my third legs to get myself nice and wet for you, okay? You just wait there, and don't you even think of coming until I'm ready for you."

"Uh — nnnh — uh huh!"

Anna leaned farther forward, resting her hands beside his head, and letting her hair fall around his face. She lifted her third pair of legs and curled them inward, slipping their narrow tips into her waiting vagina and prying it open before starting to massage its soft folds. At the same time, her second pair was working him, and it was all he could do not to come all over them.

"I'm ready," she said, her voice husky.

Suddenly she shifted forward, her legs pulling free as she thrust downward, and he felt his shaft slide deep inside her as she slammed herself down onto him. She leaned forward, wrapping her arms around his back, burying his face in her breasts.

"Don't hold back," she whispered near him.

Her four middle legs had wrapped around him now and were pulling him up into her: Instead of her slamming down, he was her toy, and she was slamming his body up against her own. Bracing on her front and hind legs, the drider girl reared up, pulling him in and yanking him out, using his body to satisfy her lust. She grabbed the webbing on the ceiling with one hand and pulled against it as she thrust him against herself. He couldn't see or think; he just knew he had to come and to come soon.

inkytaur
inkytaur
120 Followers