Witchcraft

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inkytaur
inkytaur
120 Followers

Anna thrashed him against herself, banging him into her, pulling him out and pushing him back in, savoring the building orgasm. It was rolling outward from her vagina, spreading through her entire body, and when there was nowhere left in her to hide from it, she knew she was going to explode. Bigger now, faster now, harder now, she feared it but wanted it all the same, and at last the rocking waves of pleasure smashed against the top of her head and she exploded, screaming.

"Aaaaaahhnnn —!"

She thrust him against herself, trying to use his impact to lessen the force of the blast, but nothing could hold it back, and her body shook against it, a racking seizure that was entirely beyond her control. Just when it seemed as if it would at last stop, she felt his body tense, and a warm effluent burst into her, filling up her insides, and the fireworks in her mind exploded again and again as he came hard inside her and she had another orgasm to join in with his.

They rocked in place like that against her legs, and then at last she softened, letting the hormones settle down, and let go of the ceiling.

She giggled.

"Oh, man," she said, panting. "Man, that was something. Are you okay?"

"Uh huh," he whimpered.

"I, um, hope I didn't break anything," she said, looking down at the man still cradled in her arm and legs.

"No, I'm — whole. I think."

She cuddled him close, pulling him in until his face was mushed against her breasts again. "I like this part," she said. "You're soft. Like my teddy bear, only bigger, warmer, and cuter."

"Mmm," he mumbled.

She gently snuggled him against her. "So do you like me like this?"

"Uh huh."

"Good." She grinned. "So, I think I passed my audition. Do I get to be your girl?"

He laughed from somewhere deep between her breasts. "Oh yah."

* * *

Astoundingly, the waiter didn't notice anything special about the trio sitting at the table. The girls he'd seen at least once before, and the man was new, but otherwise they were entirely uninteresting. Jason kept looking up at him, wondering if he'd notice the giant spider sticking out of his girlfriend's pretty purple sundress: But he didn't seem to notice anything unusual at all.

"I still can't get over that," he said.

"Over what your girl turned herself into for you?" said Phoebe.

"Well, yes, but I still can't get over how nobody notices."

Anna shrugged. "Magic." She sipped her coffee and adjusted her wide-brimmed hat to keep the sun off.

"After a month, I'm starting to get used to it," said Jason.

"So I take it you two lovebirds are doing well?" said Phoebe.

"You should pry with the crystal ball," said Anna. "We make love every night for hours. On the floor, on the bed, on the walls, on the ceiling, on the roof, hanging upside-down... It's hot."

Jason grinned. "I have the bruises to prove it."

"I said I was sorry."

"Don't worry, I love you no matter what," he said.

"I know," she said, grinning back at him.

Phoebe looked back and forth at them. "Geez, you two, get a room. You're so sweet I'm gonna be sick."

"You don't know the half of it, Pheebs." Anna held out her left hand. A large rock sparkled on her finger.

Phoebe squealed. "Oh Em Gee, he gave you The Ring!"

"He didn't even hesitate. The day after he saw my new body, he showed up with this gorgeous golden beauty, and he begged me never to leave him."

"I'm sure you said no."

Anna laughed. "The wedding is next August. The honeymoon is a cruise to Bali. I'm gonna swing through the jungle on my own ropes! It's gonna be so amazing."

"So what are you here for?"

"Well, we have two questions," said Jason.

"One, will you be my Maid of Honor?" said Anna.

"Of course, girlfriend. You know I'd do it in a heartbeat. What's the other?"

Jason leaned forward. "Well, I'm incredibly happy that Anna's a drider, really, but — "

" — but you see, I'm the only one," she said. "And while there might be others out there who want to be driders like me, we don't know of any, and I don't want really want to be the only one. So — "

"So you want me to turn him into a drider too?" Phoebe raised an eyebrow.

"Maybe someday, but we both really like me as human right now," said Jason. "And it simplifies some of the planning to have at least one of us able not to just pass as human but to actually be human."

Anna leaned forward, grinning at her friend. "So — I what I really need is for you to tell me — how to remove the birth-control spell on our wedding night. Girl spider has plans to be momma spider, and momma spider's gonna need to lay some eggs. A whole lotta eggs."

The witch leaned back in her chair and laughed.

inkytaur
inkytaur
120 Followers