Witchcraft: Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But..." The Reverend leaned forwards, his mouth near Eris' ear. She could smell the scent of his soap - not that it had much of a smell, apparently scented soaps were something Richards did not use. "The fact of the matter is that these people will not see it that way. They will still want to see to it that you are properly relieved for their own safety - and I cannot ensure they will be as... gentle as I may."

Eris looked at the crowd, then back to the Reverend. The threat was implicit - either follow along with the Reverend or be left at the mercy of the gathered congregation. And somehow, she didn't think she would get her clothes back, first. She swallowed.

"I... I understand." Eris looked down at her naked body and realizing she was still covering herself, let her hands fall to her sides.

"Go now!" The Reverend pointed away. "Go in peace, and rest easy as I ensure that you are safe from the threats surrounding you!"

The crowd muttered something in reply before people began turning away to shuffle off. Many of those near the front remained, however - as if there may still be some chance that Eris would be turned over to them; Or at the very least that they could get a few more glimpses at her naked body before leaving. The Reverend produced a key from the sleeve of his robe and opened the door to Eris' side, motioning her through.

She took one last look at the hungry crowd, shuddered, and followed him inside.