Witchcraft: Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"-completely pointless. I don't see the function at all."

"This is about modularity; It serves as a central point for the rest of the set."

"I think you're just trying to up-sell us. I don't see why we can't use the old-fashioned equipment."

"With all due respect, that equipment is much less suited because of its lack of personalization. That's to say nothing of the discomfort it should provide."

"This isn't a conversation about comfort! Why should I care if there's a bit of wiggle room?"

"That 'wiggle room' is cumulative. Besides, Richards was the one who hired me. Can't I talk with him?"

"He's busy at the moment and put me in charge."

"And you're sure you know what to do more than he does? Would he approve of your decisions?"

Crumfeld was talking with the strange man with the glasses from earlier - a fervent argument up until the point that Richards' name was brought up at which point the old woman simply threw up her hands and looked away - and directly at Eris, whose head was poking out from behind a doorway.

"You! Witch!" She pointed. "What are you doing out?"

"I was wondering if you moved the hairdryer-" Eris was cut off.

"Get that towel off immediately!" She was shouting enough to draw the attention of the other men. "Come here!"

"But I'm not done-"

"NOW!" She pointed at the ground in front of her.

Eris sighed and looked down at her towel-clad body, realizing her error. She pulled off the towel and let it fall to the floor of her living room before stepping towards the three people who'd woken her up that morning.

"Ah, so this is the witch in question?" The man she didn't recognize adjusted his glasses. "Richards told me about her. I have to say she looks quite mundane for being so devilish."

"I am not a witch." Eris stated.

"Yeah, we'll see." Crumfeld rolled her eyes. "Well, Michaels, you wanted to take some measurements - here she is."

"Excellent." Michaels nodded. "I'll return to my car to get the necessary equipment."

"Actually," Crumfeld stated, looking back at Eris. "I think the witch will go with you. Why make you walk so much?"

"O-outside?" Eris blinked a few times.

"We could've done it the privacy of your home, but you had to walk out here covering yourself up." Crumfeld walked to the door. "Now, go out there and kneel on the grass. This is a punishment for rule-breaking."

Eris clenched her fists together and stepped over the towel on the floor heading towards the door. Maybe if she was fast about it she could avoid having to spend any more time naked outdoors than was necessary - her plan was to get this over with as soon as possible.

The sun briefly blinded her as she stepped out her front door, Eris shielding her eyes with the back of a hand and wondering if that was even acceptable. Her heart sank when she saw that there were already a few people outside, some standing around and waiting. From the looks of it, people were gathered to see if the rumors of a witch living among them was true, or more likely, the rumors of a woman sentenced to nudity.

She tried to ignore the stares as she walked into a spot on the grass near the vehicle parked by her driveway and knelt down on the ground there, her bare butt squishing against the heels of her feet.

"Not like that." A voice behind her called out - Weissman's. "Upright."

Eris turned around to look at him and felt a tug on her shoulder - being pulled into a more exposed position as she could no longer hide some of her nudity behind her thighs. The officer ran a hand down her back, cupping her butt with one hand as his other one went between her thighs, pushing her legs apart further. Eris didn't fight the shoving, in part because she didn't like having her body felt up by a man in this way.

He then moved his hands up, grabbing Eris' wrists and placing her hands on top of her head. She was now kneeling with her knees at a nearly right angle as her armpits were completely exposed to the half-dozen people who were gathered around her. She knew she couldn't cover her body anyway, but the position felt so much more exposed than she had been before. Eris shut her eyes and tried to ignore the people around her.

"I think I've got it all." Eris heard Michaels' voice and the sound of a bag thudding on the ground to her side. "I see you've already got her in the correct position."

He began to touch her body all over, wrapping fingers around each wrist then writing something down before pulling a tape measure across her arms, around her neck, and taking several measurements of her breasts. She could feel the tape on her skin, pushing her boobs up, then compressing them. Some of his measurements were taken with tools, sometimes he used his bare hands, but no matter what was touching her the movements were all rough and uncomfortable.

With her eyes closed, she could feel each motion even more thoroughly - and she could hear some of the conversations of the onlookers, too.

"That's the witch?"
"She's hot, dude."
"Dare ya to grab her tits."

Michaels' hands went lower and lower, first to her waist, then around her hips, and then she felt something brush up against her sex as he started measuring her thighs awfully high up. She let out a sharp squeak at the touch. The boys began to laugh.

"I'm reminded." Crumfeld started to speak. "I caught her violating her diet restrictions last night. Do you think you could fit her for a gag?"

"What do you mean a-" Eris was cut off when she felt a sharp squeezing sensation on both her nipples at the same time.

She fell over backwards at the sensation, the boy from the crowd jumping back when she did so. Eris landed on her back, her legs spread completely apart before the awestruck guy looking down at her - his two friends laughing at the sight not only of her bare pussy but the friend they'd presumably just dared to run over.

"Cut that out." Weissman stepped forward a bit. "Shouldn't you boys be at school?"

"They dared me to!" He complained, never taking his eyes off of Eris' sex. "Besides, we're seniors - we don't have a first block."

Realizing the bystanders were all looking between her legs, Eris covered it up with one hand as her other was used to raise herself back to a seated position.

"No covering!" Crumfeld shouted.

"I was shoved!" Eris yelled. "It's not on purpose!"

"Do you have something that will shut her up?" Weissman turned to the bespectacled man kneeling beside Eris.

"From Richards' first observations, I've read that sexual release seems to repress her darker urges." Michael stood up. "I think I may have something that can assist with this."

He opened his bag and began to rummage through. Eris looked over and noticed not only measurement equipment, but several short lengths of leather straps as well as buckles and tightening mechanisms. Between those and his actions before, Eris finally realized she was being measured for some sort of bondage set. Her throat quickly grew dry at the thought.

"Here we go!" Michaels retrieved a small, pink egg-shaped device. "You can use this to train her in the near future."

Crumfeld looked at it with curiosity, but Eris recognized the vibrator for what it was.

"Please..." She begged. "It's alright. I'll behave."

"Even so," Michaels retrieved a rubber strap from his bag. "It's best to have the option available. If you would, please wrap this around your thigh."

Eris took the rubber strap from his hands and stared at it for a while. One one hand, it was the closest thing to clothing she'd be allowed to wear, even if it lacked any actual coverage. On the other, it was the type of thing that would hold the vibrator in place - and she was already afraid of how the device might be used.

She lowered herself to the ground and slid the strap up her right leg, using her seated position as a small amount of coverage from the few onlookers who were still around as well as the newcomers enjoying the show. Once the strap was comfortably snug around her thigh (though it was squeezing her fat a bit around it) she stood up and turned towards the others, who were engrossed in an explanation of the egg's functions.

"So the device here can attach to her thigh while the moving part is inserted directly." He was pointing to Eris' body as he explained. "I'll leave it up to you how you want to enforce her behavior with it. Some have found that using it as a reward is far better than using it as a punishment, but you're able to go either way."

"It'll just slide right in?" Crumfeld asked, looking directly at Eris' opening. She felt the urge to cover with her hands, but knew that would only get her in more trouble.

"I'll do it." Eris whispered. "I can do it myself."

"Hum!" Weissman chuckled. "She's eager!"

The truth was that Eris simply didn't want anybody inserting something into her vagina - nobody nearby was likely to be gentle with her and it was for the best to have some control over the task no matter how humiliating it was. She held the device in both hands, breathing heavily as she reached down to place the larger end inside the strap.

And then, there was only the egg. Once she had it in her fingers it seemed much larger than she had first noticed it to be, but anything could look more intimidating than it was when you weren't looking forward to it. She tried to relax, but between the stares and the whispers, found it hard to do so. The pink plastic pushed into her lower lips softly at first before she pushed upwards with increasing force - hoping not to overdo it. Already she could feel a bit of moisture forming between her legs, though she was confident that she'd dried off better than that after her shower.

And then, all at once, her pussy seemed to accept its role eagerly, swallowing up the vibrator in one slick movement.

"And if you move that switch there, it will activate." Michaels pointed to a small remote Crumfeld had in her hand. "The higher it goes, the more intense the vibrations."

Then, there was a shocking sensation coming from down below. Eris fell to her knees at the suddenness of the feeling between her legs, a wave of pleasure emanating from the pulsing device which was much more intense than anything she could have expected. She didn't even hear the rest of the conversation as she tried to control her breathing.

"That's the maximum setting." Eris heard as the sensation slowed to a more modest hum. "You can probably leave it much lower for the time being.

"Well!" Michaels smiled at the sight of Eris' shaking legs. "It seems like everything is in order, here. I'll head back to my shop and start working on that order."

"You got everything under control, now?" Weissman said to Crumfeld, never taking his eyes off of Eris' sex. "I suppose I've got other things to do."

Crumfeld dismissed both men with a wave of her hand, the other one clutching a small remote in her hands with a confused expression. As both of them drove off, she could feel herself tightening in anticipation against the prospect of what the old woman might do next. The slow hum was making it hard to focus as the world seemed to be fuzzier than she had remembered.

"Alright." Crumfeld said. "I've got work to do as well, but Richards told me about the next volunteer we have for you. Of course, I can't expect you to go there on your own, Lord knows you'd probably wander off."

Crumfeld began to walk down the street, leaving Eris panicked about what was going on. She meekly walked forward, feeling the awkward rubbing motion of the active vibrator between her legs. It was agonizing forcing herself not to yank it out - the humming seemed to echo through her whole body as her pussy tightened involuntarily.

Then, Eris realized that her escort was not walking to her car, but rather, straight past it.

"Wh-where are we going?" She managed to gasp.

"It's not far from here, just a couple of blocks." Crumfeld motioned her forwards. "Knight said he'd be able to keep an eye on you while he was at work."

"Knight..." Eris thought. In this small town, she knew most of the names of the prominent people and there was only one man with that last name - a man with whom she'd met unsuccessfully the day before for an interview.

The High School's Principal.

12