Witches of Lust Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We wanted to form a circle of pussy licking to perform a ritual, but the sisters didn't actually want to be adjacent to one another. Irina kept trying to rearrange things, but it wasn't working, which was around the time I woke up.

Thinking back on the strange dream had made me extra horny. I checked my phone and of course there were messages from Irina. I knew I ought to take a cold shower soon, but read Irina's messages first.

"Dumb question: Does that mean you would have sex with a woman?"

"Are you still unhappy with your changes or not?"

"I guess you went to bed. Oh darn, guess I have to wait until tomorrow."

"Would you be mad if I showed up at your doorstep at 1 in the morning?"

"Finally going to sleep. Research is done. Can't wait to see you tomorrow."

The last message was sent at two in the morning. I was impressed, she had stayed up for perhaps more than 40 hours straight.

I started to text her back, but I was worried that I might wake her. I knew I would see her later, and Morgana as well, and so instead I did my makeup and took a selfie on Instagram saying I was ready for whatever was coming my way today.

Am I ready? No, there is no way that I could live as a T-girl or what was that word they used, futanari? It's bizarre. Yet, if I did wind up permanently having a penis and a vagina, would that be so bad? I would have to hide it from the public, that is a given, and so far that has been working when I wear the right clothes. I would still have Irina, and stick to her like glue. At least she would be willing to slake my lusty urges. What would life be like if all I did was give her my big, hard cock?

I shook my head in disbelief. I was already considering the possibility of life like this. I was thinking of trading in my normal life because I was starting to get a boner now and then. Had I not gone without sex for two months already? I hardly thought about it, now suddenly I was thinking of sex more frequently. I had to get a hold of myself!

My old life had already changed for the better thanks to Irina. My job had been a drag, but even with the settlement money, that was only temporary. Where were my loyalties, and what of my family and society as a whole? Also, didn't I always like men my whole life, and dreamed of settling down and making love in all the ways that a woman can? Where were all these fantasies coming from, it was like every ten seconds a naked woman leaped into my mind's eye. I didn't begrudge myself a little fantasy, but these thoughts kept coming to me and I didn't know how to stop them.

I needed to remember that even if I decided that I might prefer to be a futanari from now on, Iwas born a woman and I just couldn't go telling the world that I had changed, could I? If I chose this path, I would need a clear break from my past and so many of the friends I had known.

You should make new friends. You don't hang out with your high school friends except for Irina, you hardly talk to Mom, and you just quit your job. You already have a clean break just waiting for you.

I had to admit, I could see myself just starting over. I was also concerned that despite my best efforts, there might be no going back. If Morgana was worried about it enough to research it for two days straight, then the possibility was there and probably a lot higher than the five percent chance she said. I had sprouted an erection last night and this morning, which she cautioned me against even getting aroused. I had no intention of getting aroused, but the thing was starting to act out on its own. How was I supposed to prevent myself from getting hard if it happened in my sleep?

It took a few minutes, but I finally made it back to center, realizing that I had to follow Morgana's instructions to the best of my ability, and maybe take a few more cold showers.Ooh and I hope her research uncovers that I need to have sex twice daily, at least! Then no more cold showers! Surely Irina would leap at the opportunity. Leap, or strip naked, and bend over, or kneel-

I was rapidly getting hard again, and I admit I had not the willpower to endure another cold shower. I decided I had better exercise to blow off some steam, but I didn't have anything else to wear that would conceal my boner, so that meant it was time to do some laundry. I loaded my hamper and my detergent in my Toyota and headed down to the coin laundry.

I focused on driving and I didn't think one impure thought, but I somehow I still had a chubby the time I reached the laundromat, and it grew harder the moment I put my car in park. I couldn't just sit in the parking lot with my dirty laundry, but my erection seemed pretty stubborn. I thought I had a clever idea to conceal it by holding the hamper in front of me, but as I began to walk I realized my tactic had a flaw. With each step, my thighs lifted the hamper away from my body, but then let it bump against the underside of my shaft in a surprisingly pleasurable way. True, it was only touching through my clothes and jacket, but the extra padding over my frenulum provided just the right buffer for a very pleasurable stimulation. I suppose I indulged a little and held the hamper tight against my lower torso as I walked inside.

There was no one else inside at the time, so I started my laundry and then sat down in a corner. My boner grew and ebbed, and I kept an eye on how it tented my jeans. Soon a middle-aged lady came in with two huge laundry bags. I found that if I hunched over and looked at my phone, it helped to keep my boner from showing. Face to face with my phone, I felt the urge to check my Instagram account. In the span of a mere twenty six minutes, I must have followed another hundred or so babes, from bubble-butt twerkers to bodybuilders to lesbian porn stars.

My ego was really getting a boost from all the praise, likes, and follows I was getting. After all, I was presenting my real self. Stars with millions of followers were following me back, and posting comments telling me I looked gorgeous. I knew I could never tell these people about my temporary affliction, but I was beginning to suspect that once it had blown over, that the barriers that had come down regarding my attraction to women were down for good.

I realized I no longer had any aversion to lesbian thoughts. There was no doubt. What puzzled me was how much I felt as though this was a part of me and the way my mind had always worked. Yet I remembered reacting so differently just two days before. If futanari hormones had changed the way I thought, had they completely rewired my brains, or was I simply loosening up a bit in the face of my physical change? I made a mental note to ask Morgana.

When my washer's spin cycle finally concluded, the dumpy latina was still lingering nearby. Another lady had come in as well. My boner would be far too obvious for me to even think about standing up. I had to put my phone down and just try to clear my mind for about five minutes just to calm down enough to stand. I put my things into the dryer. I decided to go shopping and grabbed some cheap clothes from a discount store, things that I could wear for the winter time that would hide my junk a little better. All of it was fairly hideous, but sifting through lame clothing helped the time go by. I just averted my eyes whenever a cute sales assistant walked by.

I picked up my laundry and headed home without further boner incidents. Once again, I was gaining confidence. I decided to go for another run. I wanted to go with Irina but I figured she was still sleeping off her study bender, so I ran on my own.

After my run, I got a message from Irina asking for me to call her up. I smiled and dialed.

"Hey babe what's up, what's the plan?"

"We need you to come down here so that we can talk."

"Okay will do. Listen, um, did you find out anything that I need to know about right away?"

"Why, did you hear something?"

"No, why would I have heard something? I just mean that, well, it's becoming hard to, you know-"

"Hard to what?" she asked.

"It's becominghard, often, and just, I don't know if that's okay."

"Oh! That." She said it as if she had forgotten about it.

"Yes, that! Isn't that what you've been researching?"

"Oh, for the most part, yes. Okay there's more, but can we just tell you when you get here?"

Sighing with frustration, I said a few words in parting and made sure I had good directions. This was my first time taking my own car down to Morgana's luxurious home. When I pulled into the garage I saw three other cars: Irina's mini, a candy red classic corvette, and a massive yellow consumer version of the Humvee.

I figured Morgana drove the corvette, Irina had the Mini Cooper, and I didn't remember Denny's car sounding anything like a Humvee, so I wondered whose car it could be.

"Jeanie!" Irina came sprinting out of the house to hug me. I took her into my arms and we kissed cheeks. She went in to kiss my lips and I pushed her away very gently, and she stepped back until we were barely in an embrace. Her hands still gently held my elbows, and that's when I saw a look of deep concern in her eyes.

"Let's go inside," she said.

Irina was wearing clothes I had never seen before, a very unflattering ensemble of a hoodie and rather loose-fitting calf-length jeans. Morgana was waiting in the living room and similarly garbed with a flannel shirt over a Pantera T-shirt and jeans. I thought with their glamorously made-up faces and hair that they both looked a little ridiculous to be sporting a grunge look. I was dressed slightly better but I had to choose clothes that would keep my penis from showing.

"I rummaged through the attic for these old things when Irina said you were in distress, Jeanie," Morgana said when she saw the curious grin on my face. "I didn't want to make things any more difficult for you."

"Oh. Thought you witches might have robes or something," I joked, half-curiously.

"Some witches wear robes for certain ceremonies and rituals. Sex witches tend to wear lingerie for their rituals," Irina said somberly.

"Makes sense I guess."

"Please have a seat Jeanie. First of all, I want to apologize again for my seeker putting you in this position. Her rush to bring things into fruition for her may just teach her a lesson she will never forget."

"Why, what are you going to do?"

"Not me. We have to make a decision about what to do about you. I've been trying to gather as much information as I can. One thing that worries me is that I hear that you've come around quite a bit in the libido department, particularly with women. Is that true?"

I nodded. "You could say that. I also feel less attraction to men than ever. When I think about sexy women, I get hard pretty quick."

"That's perfectly normal for a futanari. If you continue to feel arousal on a daily basis for any amount of time, let alone begin to become sexually active, that by the end of these thirty days we we might not be able to reverse the spell. If Irina had used a weaker spell this wouldn't be a problem-"

"I'm sorry," she interjected.

"I have been looking for someone who can provide us with a magic negation cookie right away, and we got one. I have it here." Morgana patted a small parcel wrapped in yellow satin.

"Wow, seriously? That's great!" I gasped.

"Yes, it is wonderful news. However, she was very difficult to bargain with."

"What does she want?" I asked.

"I've taken care of it, for the most part, but there is a catch that would fall upon you. First of all though, we're going to have to come clean about some things which we almost certainly would have told you a little later, but she insisted that we come out with it now."

"Also, she wants us to kick you out of the coven and erase some of your memories, so that you can forget about us, then go on and live a normal life," Irina said dejectedly.

"Why?!"

"Because this witch is a paragon of sorts, the leader of the anti-magic movement," Morgana replied. "Ironic though it may sound, she is no one to be trifled with. Covens like us have to operate in secret in part because of her. Fortunately for us, she is a good witch and benevolent where average people are involved, but she has been known to disrupt covens through indirect means, and she could really cause problems for us if we were to give you this cookie and then renege on our part of the deal."

"Wow. I don't know, this is pretty heavy. I really wanted to join the coven and be a witch with you." I thought back to the sitcom marathon I had watched. "Could I still be friends with you?"

"It wouldn't work that way," Morgana said. "You might remain a workout buddy with Irina, but without your memories, how long would that last? I don't know how Irina could stand it, she would put the coven in jeopardy. We would drop you back into the world and let you pick up the loose ends and carry on as you had been. I have no doubt that you would be-"

"We also have to tell you about Lucille already," Irina interrupted. "This one is on me for the most part, so" she took a deep breath, "I'm just going to say it now, and see if it changes your mind."

"Alright, but I'm just wondering, who is this anti-magic witch?"

"Among witches she is known as Medina of the Mundane. Safe to say I'm not on her good side right now, so she is asking a very high price."

"I don't want you to do it!" Irina broke in. "Do you want to take the cookie, and say goodbye to us forever? Even if we can't fix this, trust me, life with us will be so much better, and I can prove it!"

"Alright, I've love to hear this," I told her, unable to completely suppress a grin.

"Morgana here for example, you'll never guess what year she was born. You won't even come close!"

I looked the woman over. She was clearly not as youthful as Irina, and I thought I had her pegged at about twenty nine. "I'm guessing 1988?"

"Oh you're so kind. I was born before 1970."

"Prove it, where is your ID?"

"My ID? Would a cop believe it if I showed them an ID with my real birth year?" Morgana laughed.

I scrutinized her expression but something about her demeanor and the magic I had already seen made me realize it was folly to distrust her. She turned back to Irina to hear what else the girl planned to say.

"Oh Jeanie, wait until you see this. Oh shit I forgot, I need to explain to you what it is first. With us, you can have a clean break from the past. You're a seeker now, which is like an applicant who wants to become a witch's apprentice. You passed judgment on someone and punished them. You passed a test."

"Wynan?" I asked.

"Yep, your crusty, smelly old boss!"

"I also passed judgment on him and helped bring that whole plot about, so in effect, together we got me promoted from seeker to apprentice!"

"Right, I remember you told me that yesterday."

"It was a big fucking deal!" Irina said. "Worth repeating! The reason you weren't promoted too is because there is one other test you must pass. They have to choose someone for whom they have great desire for, someone who is already in a relationship. They have to scheme and plot to both end that person's relationship with their significant other, and then take their place. Well, I passed that test, but at your expense."

"What?" I couldn't make sense of what I was hearing at first. "You made it so that I broke up with Brian?!"

"Basically, but Jeanie! Please know we believe in doing more good than harm, and this did both of you a world of good. I wanted you so badly for so long, it was just the only choice for me. When I found out you were still living in the area, I kinda did some snooping around. I found out about Brian, followed him around for a bit, and then I seduced him. Morgana gave me some pointers. Yes, believe your ears, I confess! We stole Brian away from you. Not only that, but we took him into our group and gave him a totally new life and a new persona. So, um, please come out Lucille!"

Irina said the last part rather loudly. It annoyed me because I was already reeling, unable to process what I had been told.

"Seduced and stole him?! New life?!"Thiscan'tbehappeningthisisaanightmare

"I'm sorry!" she said imploringly. Just then Lucille came into the room, wearing a T shirt and some baggy shorts, and flip flops.

"Uh, Lucille?" Nice to meet you," I said, standing awkwardly.

She smiled and walked toward me. "Nice to 'meet' you too, Ruby." Ruby was a nickname Brian had used. She had a girl's voice, but the cadence and inflection somehow reminded me of Brian.

"It's still me, I've just started a new life," Lucille said.

"How did it go? How did they change you?" I asked, not sure if I was even buying the story.

"Please, I'll explain everything from the beginning." Irina said. She did, but it was very difficult for me to take. Lucille also assisted in explaining things on the military side of things. Brian had been in Explosive Ordinance Disposal, and one of the reasons he had chosen that specialty was the great retention bonuses. It was definitely risky work and he had deployed twice already, but he didn't have family that would miss him so he thought it was the perfect job. Later he saw a few of his friends died and he grew dissatisfied with the war effort. He was not looking forward to going back on a third deployment, and felt too many risks were being taken with the men on the ground.

About four months ago, Irina tracked him down, posing as a fellow jogger. At first, he was only supposed to cheat on me, and he got a little nookie from Irina from time to time. He kept it secret, however, and did not give up on me when Irina tried to monopolize his time and thereby cause a break up. So she upped the ante on temptation by bringing Morgana into the picture for threesomes. Lucille explained a little sheepishly that when Brian had been asking about things to spice up our sex life, it was because he was getting a taste of it and he wanted more.

Eventually Irina succeeded in making Brian dump me, but only by indulging him in back to back weekends of debauched threesomes with Morgana. It was inevitable for the girls who lavished such affection on him, to grow fond of him. They worried that he might get killed during his upcoming deployment. They decided to protect him by bringing him into their circle.

In order to be a member of a coven, Brian had to become female. He was game, and so Morgana gave him a taste of it with a gender swap cookie. This was the first time Brian became Lucille. Brian chose exactly how Lucille would look. Lucille liked the new identity and was amazed by the way her pussy felt, but she longed to have a cock. She still wanted to be the one in their threesomes that had a dick, so Morgana gave Lucille a cookie that made her a futanari.

"I have been waiting impatiently for Irina to bring you into the group. I am so sorry I left you like that," Lucille said.

"Don't apologize, I can see that I was outgunned," I said, glancing at the girls who had stolen my man forever. Somehow the revelations made me feel better, although I wasn't sure I liked this test, it sounded, well, wicked. Figuring that such things went with the territory of being a witch, I decided to focus on the positive. "I was worried about you too," I said to Lucille. "It's a relief to know you got out of that, but, aren't they looking for you?"

"They are looking for Brian. I'm Lucille now. Brian sold his car, emptied out his bank accounts and Thrift Savings Plan, everything he could liquidate, and sank them into hard assets like that Hummer you saw out back."

"Ah, that's your car. Nice" I said.

"Oh, did you um, did you see my videos?"

"Some of them, but I had no idea when I was watching them that you were real."

"You watched them though? Did you enjoy them?"