All Comments on 'Witches of Lust Ch. 15'

by wet_special

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenalmost 6 years ago
Goo girl

Very nice. We need some more demon minions, a random commenter says nonchalantly. Not eggs or tentacles, but people-like one's. Poor girls could lose their bodyguards at any time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
nice, but 8chan?...

Liked the Story so far!

interesting characters, if a hit absent minded (it still bugs me, that morgana doesn't keep closer taps on the tentacle situation or that they now started to fuck jenny again, even though they wanted to avoid pregnancy)

Looking forward to the confrontation with Medina (also, I feel she is manipulating the media and wants the people to kill the healers, right?)

But 8chan? really? this fucked up hate site? couldn't you at least imagine an other site (preferable without the chan label?) instead of advertising for something like that? sorry but that shit site sees to it, that I won't give any stars to this story nor fav, nor anything besides this comment. I just don't want more people to fall into the trap that shithole represents just because they got curious here... frankly, just by using this bloody site, you lost pretty much all brownie points you had until now and I hope you will one day understand how bad the use of this site, even in something "small" like this story is...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Anonymous up there is a moron. Great story.

Would like to see the slow corruption of ms healwitch continue.

BadHusbandMikeBadHusbandMikealmost 4 years ago
Fun read

I have enjoyed this story so far. I am a little chagrined that it seems the author will never finish it.

Hottdreams80720Hottdreams80720about 2 years ago

Sorry the writer felt they were. It valued by many. Would love to have an idea of what they were planning to wrap up the series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwet_special@wet_special
649 Followers
Witches of Lust, as of October 25th I have taken an extended hiatus, and it seems that I may not finish the story I set out to write. Things were coming to a close but it is apparent that I made too many mistakes and too many readers lost interest. My fault. I enjoy writing bu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES