Witches of Lust Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There wasn't much time for sleep that night, but we did screw quite a bit. Morgana had Ms Bennings stay in Lucille's room. By then it was already past two in the morning and there wasn't much time for sleep, so she brought some wafers to make up for lost sleep. She also gave Lucille a cookie to make her a futanari again.

The natural attraction of women for futanari took hold quickly, and Lucille was able to show the young nurse loads of hospitality. Even without magical assistance, the girl was able to perform deepthroat, and Lucille took advantage of the eager young nurse with several role plays that had Audrey wearing a sexy nurse outfit. It started out with Lucille in her "hospital bed" and the "nurse" coming to visit her. The first time, Audrey offered a sponge bath, paying exquisite attention to Lucille's ten inch member. The next time, Lucille asked for food or a snack, but the hospital didn't serve food at three in the morning. Audrey suggested Lucille was bored and needed a blowjob to help her get back to sleep. Audrey was full of fantasies regarding patients, some of which she had actually lived out.

Expressing those fantasies was fun for Audrey and really helped Lucille explore her nurse fetish. For instance, she pulled off of Lucille's cock right as she was about to cum and jerked it off into her face. Audrey knew how much men liked to give her facials. She could tell after the first time how much it turned on Lucille, and was pleasantly surprised by Lucille's taste and texture. She reveled in getting blasted in her face.

A little after three in the morning, Lucille and Audrey knocked at our door. I was in bed with Erica, in a sixty-nine sucking cum out of her sweet hairless girl cock. She in turn was driving me wild with her tongue. I was on the bottom so she could thrust at will into my stretchable throat, while she had freedom to attack my pussy and lick it from every angle.

We had decided not to include any succubi so that we could focus on each other, but when we heard the knock at the door, we decided to stop and see who it was. We both got under the covers as if we had been just sleeping with the lights on, and I said "Come in!"

It was Lucille and Audrey, both wearing sexy nurse outfits and platform stiletto heels. Audrey was on all fours, showcasing her comparatively small breasts in the best possible light, and she was wearing a black collar and a leash which Lucille was holding. Lucille's cock was hard and throbbing, far too large to be contained by her skimpy white mini-skirt.

"May we come in? I hope we're not disturbing you two."

"Oh, uh," we glanced at each other briefly and I could see Erica was very amused and intrigued. "Do come in."

Audrey crawled forward and Lucille slid the door shut behind her.

"We just came to announce the hospital's new policy on blow jobs," Lucille explained casually. "During the night shift, Ms Bennings will attend to you. Should you require a blow job, simply press the button for an attendant and when Ms Bennings arrives, point to your cock. This service is limited to once every thirty minutes, however, as there are other patients and only one nurse Bennings."

"Oh, wow that's hot," Erica murmured, lifting the covers off to reveal her cock. "I don't have a button to push," she whispered to me.

"Just say ding ding," I told her.

"Ding ding," she said playfully.

"Yes, miss?" Audrey said, crawling a few steps forward.

"Davidson," she said.

"Would you like a blowjob, Miss Davidson?" Audrey suggested.

"Yes please."

Lucille and I watched for a moment as Audrey started to go down on Erica, wasting no time in bobbing her head up and down on the girl's temporary but extremely rigid futanari cock.

"You know, Audrey takes facials upon request," Lucille suggested.

"Oh, I don't know," Erica wavered and moaned. "This feels so good though."

"I want to watch you cum in her face," Lucille said boldly.

"Me too," I encouraged Erica. Audrey moaned something unintelligible around Erica's mouth-filling shaft, but it sounded like "Go for it" to me.

"Okay, maybe just this once," Erica said shyly.

Then Lucille caught my eye, and I locked my gaze on her. I spread my legs invitingly, and she crawled into bed with me. She leaned over and kissed me, and I showed her how much that kiss meant to me by shivering and moaning with appreciation.

"Don't stop kissing me," I told her, and she lay atop me and guided her cock into my dripping pussy.

***

It was a brutally chilly Tennessee morning when we landed the ship in Jackson City to drop Audrey off near her apartment. We said our goodbyes and she thanked us for sparing her life and forgiving her for her wicked deeds. I think we reached some form of understanding.

We decided to return to the St. Jude's hospital one more time. The parking lot was full of desperate people and their cars. The throngs were about average, six or seven hundred in total. We approached scene and set about the business of getting people lined up and organized. With the help of the knights and a few helpful cops with marshaling wands, we were able to keep things moving in an orderly fashion.

The mob was tired, many of them having slept in their cars. Seeing us gave them hope that they would have their illnesses removed. There were far more adults than kids, and many of them didn't actually have cancer, but I used fleshcraft to heal them all just the same. The knights made a line for cancer patients and quickly handed out cures. Sorting through the rest of the group and healing everyone took over an hour.

Tensions were high at first. Medina had been known to massacre covens who were cunning enough to best her assassins. We didn't know if we were about to earn that distinction. We did our best not to look afraid, but my hands started to shake as I imagined what Medina could do if she attacked us in scorched earth fashion. I could only imagine what a swarm of fireballs or chain lightning would do to the crowd nearby, even though we in the coven would probably resist her initial volleys. Then again, if she used Nosu's ambush spell on us, we would be in trouble.

To our relief and the knight's bafflement, the Tranquil Adept did not confront us in Jackson. The only event of the morning was that we healed more people by far in that visit than any previous day.

***

We caused a media storm, to be sure. To the frustration of every news agency, they were unable to determine our identities. I'm sure the government would have figured it out, if not for Irina routinely magically wiping out recorded phone conversations and other such activities. It was a while before the "Sisters of Mercy" name caught on. Instead, people made up names for us. "The Healers" was one that stuck.

Oddly enough, there was a complete news blackout when it came to the satanic witches. The sacrificed X-ray technician was never mentioned other than briefly on the local news in Jackson.

The misreporting by the media was disappointing, so we decided to push our own message out. We sent each one of the major media outlets a letter which told them a little more about us and our situation, but not too much more.

"Dear World," it began. "We call ourselves the Sisters of Harmony. Our goal is to heal as many people as we can. We will move on to heal the afflicted worldwide and, given enough time, do our part to assist in many global problems." We said this first part because we did in fact intend to keep healing. We found that Medina did not attack us directly even when we were out in the open. We were beginning to theorize that she was either reluctant or afraid for some reason.

"We are Americans and so we want to help our own first, something we hope our leaders will someday understand." Lucille and Eli collaborated on that statement. Morgana told us it was a bad idea but we put it out anyway and I was shocked at how negatively it was portrayed not only in international news but by our own media.

"There is much evil in the world, however, and this makes our task difficult. Our number one request to people is to please be good to one another and to be honest in your dealings, and to punish the wicked for their transgressions. Punish crime, not vice.

"Our cookies are not for sale. Therefore, please don't try to buy them. In time, far more people will have access to healing, as long as we survive the terrible forces that oppose us.

"Evildoers beware. Stay away out of our way, or face our vengeance. Look for a pattern of red to know who has been judged. The justice system has failed, we will not. We are not angels, but we are the good guys." We said this part because we intended to use Zurknod to make more evil people vanish. We wanted law enforcement to not waste resources hunting down patients that would never be found. We still had a Hornunckthulide to feed. The "pattern of red" referred to the short streak of red lipstick used as we marked the beds of those who deserved death.

"A word of caution to security forces: We are capable of defending ourselves against the most potent and mysterious foes. We implore you to kindly let us pass so that we can do the most good in the least amount of time before we leave."

The media did not run with our brief message, to our surprise. We posted it to Facebook and it was quickly taken down. Eli proposed that we post it on a site called 8chan, and we did so without issue, but it was largely ignored.

"How exactly are we going to post this letter and get people to see it?" Morgana asked. "Nothing has worked so far. I say it's time we use a little magic."

"Try 8chan again." Eli said. "It will work. The night before we show up at a hospital, we name the hospital we are about to visit. When we're in the news there the next day, people will see that as proof."

"I don't know, what if Medina sees it? A whole day would be a lot of forewarning for Medina," Karina said.

"Well then we give a hint that no one could figure out," Eli argued. "People will put the two together after the fact."

"Who is going to go through that kind of trouble?"

"Anybody who needs a cure. Anybody for whom reaching us is a life and death matter. The proof will be right there."

"No one is looking at 8chan though," Morgana argued. "We can reach people much more directly with print. Irina, could you put out a column-sized ad on every major metropolitan newspaper over the course of the next week?"

"I could, sure. What about using our Instagram accounts? I have lots of friends with millions of followers. I could pass the message on."

"How would they know it's legit?" Eli asked.

"Hey, I've got almost half a million followers on Gurgl.TV," Lucille chimed in sarcastically. She had begun to establish a presence there before my spiritmancer gift took over our lives.

"Lucille has a point. We don't want the whole world to look at us healing, look at our wild Instagram pages, and put two and two together. There will be children trying to look us up on the internet, after all," Morgana sighed. "Your IG pages are as slutty as they come, PussiesonParade," Medina said to Irina.

"You're one to talk, TittyyFun," Irina backhanded, sticking a pink tongue out at Morgana playfully. "Besides, I have tons of friends who know who I am on those pages. So forget social media. Let's just stick with the newspaper route."

"While that does sound promising, I have another proposal," Gaff said. "Irina, you specialize in magical data manipulation, correct?"

"Yeah, that's how I plan to change the papers."

"Could you not change the chiron graphic that appears on cable news channels? Many of the big cable networks have studios in New York City."

"Oh, that would be perfect!" Irina giggled. "Set a course for New York City!"

Eli grinned. He later posted on 8chan, cryptically warning his few followers to "Watch the chiron."

Sure enough, later that night Irina was able to hijack the chiron graphics on each of the news stations in turn, and post our message. Tens of thousands of people saw the altered chiron, and even the media were forced to comment on the surprise chiron, using it as an opportunity to once again slam us for commandeering their equipment and their audience. I don't know if they realized how bad they looked. They always had a conga line of dissembling political insiders invited to come on their shows, but when healers have a message, somehow they had to be dragged kicking and screaming to relay what we wanted to say. I hoped people noticed the double standard. Certainly some did, and they began to share their views on social media.

We thought the media would come around to see us as a force for good, but they seemed dead set against doing so. They were already more adversarial to us than they ought have been. After our little chiron stunt, they definitely treated us as rogues, and started playing up the shooting of the two police officers who had opened fire on us at St Jude's, not to mention our "jingoistic tendencies."

So, Morgana and Irina's efforts to get our message out crashed and burned spectacularly. By contrast, Eli was doing quite well with his 8chan thread. It didn't take long for those following Eli's 8chan to draw the connection and begin talking about it as well.

The next day, I got a call from my mom, saying how much I looked like one of the Sisters of Harmony.

"I caught them on Livestream, and I tried to call you but it went straight to voicemail."

"I dunno ma, I was just out of range at the time."

"Where are you now, dear? Come home for a visit, we all miss you."

"Well I'm not coming home yet. Look I gotta go, but I'll be back in town in a few weeks, okay?"

Brushing her off and hanging up on her was easy. My dad was a lot harder to convince. After seeing his many missed calls and listening to his worried voice messages, I called him back. He was relieved to hear from me, but then he began to explain his theory that my friends and I had become magical healers.

"Cheryl tells me Karina hasn't been back in town either. She's canceled all of her appointments, which she says Karina would never do. You and your girlfriends have completely absconded from your lives here in Destin, and now I see a masked gaggle of girls that looks suspiciously like you and your friends on TV, healing people. What is going on?"

"Heh, you really think that? You' so funny daddy."

"Why? I am pointing directly at the facts, such as that you were gone two weeks. The healers have been at it what, eight days now? Your phone is always set to silent, you never take my calls during the healing time. I recognize Irina clearly, you of course, and Cheryl says if that isn't Karina's busty twin then it has to be Karina herself!"

"The healers look like us? That's just your imagination! We all went on vacation, remember? We needed a break, and you don't get an opportunity to hang out with your girlfriends like this but maybe once in your life!"

"Maybe not even then, pumpkin," my dad said, sounding circumspect. "Mask or not, you don't expect me to not recognize my own daughter and her friends."

"It wasn't us."

"Besides, the first hospital the healers visited was Eglin, right in our home town! Just a coincidence?"

"Well, it's not much of a coincidence. It's just a VA hospital," I said nervously. "Next subject please?"

"Alright Jeanie, alright." He sounded even more convinced than ever, but he knew when I was just being stubborn. "Let's say what you're telling me is true. Are you still on vacation?"

"Yeah, like I said. Why?"

"Are you burning through all that settlement cash? It would be very irresponsible not to set some of that aside."

"Oh, you're right. I promise I'll set aside ten thousand. If I go below that, I'll just have to come back to Niceville."

"I wish you would save more."

"Um, okay Daddy but how much more?"

"That's up to you pumpkin, it's your money. I'm just telling you what I want for you, because I always want the best for you."

"Okay. I promise I'll be good about the money."

"So you'll be back soon? Where are you anyway? I thought you came back from Bermuda."

"Oh yeah, but then we went to Hawaii."

"Hawaii? Hawaii is expensive!"

"Yeah, well, it's okay."

"What do you mean? Hey, what time is it over there?"

"Um, lemme check." I was so busted not knowing what time zone Hawaii was in, and he seized on it.

"Jeanie," he said sternly, "If you're going out in public wearing a mask, you have to tell me. You can't just put yourself in danger-"

"Daddy, the healers have to protect their family and kin. The whole world wants what the healers have. Why, I bet they'd kidnap anyone close to them. Look how the media obsess over their unmasked bodyguards."

"You've noticed that, have you?" Robert replied. "No one seems willing to come forward and say who they are. They look like good men."

"They are, I mean, they do look like good men, don't they?" I stammered. "Any group of ladies would be in excellent hands with bodyguards like that. Besides, they seem very capable, and confident, don't they? I wouldn't worry yourself about them."

"We do worry, Jeanie, we can't help it. Cheryl can't stop talking about Karina, and you know I worry about you."

"Well, thanks daddy. I'll try not to keep you in the dark about my next vacation." I quit openly denying his suspicions. It wasn't working anyway. I think he understood that I wasn't going to admit to anything, so I added one more thing. "Please don't go telling anyone any tales about me."

"Sure thing Jeanie, but stay safe and come home soon, y'hear?"

I would definitely have to have Irina blip out this call from the NSA database as soon as possible though.

In the days that followed, I called my dad every day to make sure he was okay. I insisted we avoid hot topics like the Sisters of Harmony because I was definitely spooked about spooks. He talked about Cheryl quite a bit, and I asked Karina about her as well. I came to regard my dad's new girlfriend as a lovely woman and the best thing that could have happened to my dad.

"He's a lucky man thanks to you," Irina told me.

"I never would have met her if not for you."

"It's funny what can happen when you just go talk to people," she said glibly. "It's pretty amazing though, your dad catching a lady like that. Even young Airmen and Marines would love to get with a girl like her."

"Maybe, but what you are talking about is not the kind of relationship Cheryl was looking for," I explained.

Cheryl used to go out partying every weekend, starting when she joined a college sorority. It was exciting at first, and as her confidence grew, so she became accustomed to her invincibility. She could have any man in town and thought nothing of it. She had access to the most eligible bachelors one could hope to meet. They took care of her and she took them for granted. She spent a good portion of her twenties loving and leaving, so to speak, always single, often dating. A three month relationship to her was an eternity.

In her thirties, she still partied and men still lined up for her, but it wasn't quite the same caliber of men. She felt her attractiveness fading, and she set about trying to settle down with the best man she could find. Unfortunately, the best men she could hold down in a sexual relationship turned out to be afraid of commitment to a long term relationship. They only ended up wasting years of her fading glory and then leaving.

Her fortieth birthday was fast approaching, and the tables had long since turned. She couldn't date the rich hunks she used to hang out with. Young dudes only wanted one night stands. It was increasingly difficult to expose herself to any romantic possibilities. She was even beginning to experience bouts of despondency. Her dismal failure in finding a mate had left her without any hopes of having a family of her own. Exercise helped, and Karina gave her lots of encouragement. Once she started to open up to her about her situation, Karina promised to find her a good man.

1...345678