Witches Sin and Their Lucky Victim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll keep it in mind," Joan smiled. "Of course now you know you have a bit of us in you. As much as you have been in us."

"Yep!" Rozzy exclaimed. "Demon's kiss, vampire's bite, and werewolf's claws!"

"So, I'm now... Like all of you?"

"Correct," Lucy said. "It was another reason we brought you here. We needed someone to continue our bloodlines. In case we ever go extinct."

"How do you feel raising a bunch of pups, loverboy," Rozzy asked with a chirp.

"I... It's all so fast. And a touring lifestyle isn't the best place for a healthy childhood."

"We'll take a hiatus," Joan said. "And it's only a suggestion. We're still young and in our hundreds."

"Mhm... Woah, that means... You were alive before rock n roll even existed! I wanna hear more some day."

"Fine, fine," Lucy smiled and deadpanned. "We have lots of stories to tell, but for now, just relax with us until the night sleeps."

Tommy nodded and closed his eyes, the band around him took turns going to sleep with Joan at his side and Rozzy holding his waist. The nocturnal Lucy still stirred and got up to make coffee as she laid next to Tommy with an arm over his shoulder. She flipped through the pages of a nature magazine to look up articles at bats as she snuggled closer to Tommy.

12