Witch's Apprentice: Halloween

Story Info
College student finds a new hobby.
7.3k words
4.67
23.3k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first time I've made any of my stories public! Please leave feedback!

Takes a bit to get started, but I hope it's worth the wait.

This is also my submission for the 2020 Halloween contest but may turn into a longer series if it's enjoyed.

**************************************************

Growing up, Chelsea was always one of the popular ones. Always one of the pretty ones. Always one of the ones that everyone tried to be around. It wasn't that she was conceited -- of course growing up like that would give her some sort of an ego -- but she knew her value. She was also an only child, so she was used to getting her way. It also didn't help that her parents were fairly well off and had the biggest sweet spot for their little angel. That's not to say that she made a habit of taking advantage of her loving mother and father, but only to say that she knew exactly how to get what she wanted. And if she put her mind to it, she could get nearly anything she wanted.

Chelsea was one of those girls who not only was pretty, but was smart. And not just in the ways of wrapping people around her fingers. She actually put the time into studying and learning, not only when it came to her classes, but even about herself. She wasn't ever afraid to put in the effort that she felt something deserved.

Now a couple years into college, she had more experiences than she'd ever expected while in high school. She saw how things worked, and she worked hard to get through her classes with the goal of getting through this part of her life as quickly as possible. But she wouldn't let that stop her from having fun.

Last year, she remembered the parties that her roommate-turned-close friend, Noelle, had invited her to. She was still one of the prettier ones, even on this larger scale, but she had to fight for attention in some of the crowds. That didn't make her jealous, but it lit a competitive fire somewhere in the back of her mind. She never had to be the best at anything, just up there in the spotlights with the others.

Most notable of these parties where she didn't stand out was the Halloween party. It was her first college party, and she didn't realize quite how... well... slutty most of the girls dressed up.

Chelsea and Noelle thought it would be cute to go as a pair of puzzle pieces so that when they stood next to each other to pose for a picture, they linked nicely. Their parents loved the pictures. Unfortunately, it didn't do well to make Chelsea stand out against the likes of all the girls that were wearing practically nothing but colored underwear or nearly sheer nighties, the occasional halo or devil horns, tails, and glittery wings of all the sexy devils and angels vying for attention.

It didn't take a gigantic leap of either of their imaginations to figure out why most of the doors would close for differing periods of time. Especially not with the amount of alcohol and other substances that were easily available. She'd never felt the need to imbibe in any mind altering substances before, but Chelsea figured that since it was college, she might at least let herself be pressured into some alcohol.

This year, she'd vowed to do better. Much better.

*****

It was the middle of August, and Chelsea was on a trip exploring some of the states back in New England; her way of enjoying the last bits of summer before school started back up.

She loved history, and was planning on majoring in specifically US history, if she could figure out what sort of career path she'd take once she finished her degree. Until then, though, it was one of her passions, and back East, she'd always heard, was rife with history. So many old tales, from the beginnings of the country, to ghost stories, to gangsters, to the underground railroad, it was like heaven on earth, and as she consulted the guide she'd picked up from Amazon, she figured that the best way to decide where to start was by wandering aimlessly in the oldest part of whatever tiny town she'd found herself in.

The sun beat down from between the old brick buildings onto Chelsea's long blond hair, and she'd finally had enough of toughing it out, dropping her sunglasses from the top of her head to settle in front of her eyes. Her hotel was a short taxi from downtown, and when asked where she'd wanted to be dropped, she told the driver to leave her in whichever part of oldtown that he thought was most interesting.

Apparently she and the driver had a very different viewpoint on the word "interesting." Though intrigued with the botanical garden, she wanted her passion. She wanted rich history, not flowers, no matter how nice the block smelled in the midday sun.

Long legs carried her first to the local museum, which was basically a single old church building that used to serve as the town hall when the city was originally founded, and while it was rich in knowledge and Chelsea learned much in the half hour she'd spent there, she felt a pull deeper into oldtown.

About a mile farther down the road, the asphalt turned suddenly to old cobbles, the sidewalk into brick with brass placards inlaid into the ground. Chelsea was sure that it couldn't be the original work, but it didn't bother her that the town had kept it up as much as they had.

Looking around the street, lined with old fashioned street lamps and long, colorful awnings added to the feel of the town. Everyone was smiling, a horse-drawn carriage wheeled down the road toward her, the buildings were made of either brick or wooden walls. The place felt like it had transported Chelsea back a hundred years, and she couldn't help but wonder what it would have been like to live during that time period. No cell phones, no computers, no cars. A much simpler way of living. But along with the simplicity, she knew it would come with the down sides of being so far in the past and was glad that she lived when she did.

After a few more stops at buildings that seemed to look important, and a quaint ride on a carriage where she was able to listen to a couple ghost stories that were based in town, it was beginning to get late. Chelsea knew it was about time to find a ride back to her hotel -- maybe a trolley if she could find one- but something pulled her onward.

Ahead, she saw an old iron sign hanging from a solitary building. It was no bigger than a house, and the sign was a black cat. Images of the Halloween party came rushing back to Chelsea, and her lips curled in a devious smile. What better to tame the angels and devils than a witch? Maybe she'd be able to pick up some enticing props for her costume.

Inside was almost pitch black, even after Chelsea raised her sun glasses back on top of her head. There was a slight smell of incense, which she'd never cared fore, but it wasn't so overpowering as usual, and she found herself relaxing after the long day of walking around town. She was a little disappointed to find the front of the shop covered in book shelves, rather than magic paraphernalia, but something made her feel like she was in the right place.

"Hello?" She called into the darkness, letting her eyes adjust as much as possible. Maybe the place was closed for the night?

A chill ran down Chelsea's spine, but she couldn't place whatever had made the feeling. It's just cold, she thought to herself, rubbing her hands on her arms. She was wearing short jean shorts and a tee shirt with the shortest sleeves imaginable, with her midriff just barely teased. It was a hot summer day outside, but this shop was like winter. Along the front windows were racks of cheap 'witch' hats with pointed tips, plastic cauldrons, green noses attached to fake plastic glasses, along with some stuffed cats and rubber lizards. It was almost like that was for show, though, because as she moved along the shelves, she noticed that most of them didn't have any writing on their spines, and the deeper she got, the dustier the store became.

"Hello?" She asked again, her voice slightly more timid as she fought against her desire to get back into the warm summer air.

Finally, she heard another door open and close, this one at the far end of the shop from the back. "I'm comin'," she heard, and once she saw the figure that had spoken, the voice fit perfectly.

Walking up to the checkout counter was an older lady, with softly curled gray hair. No, it was more of a shimmering silver in the candle light. The lady was probably in her late sixties, dressed in a black, flowing robe and a thin black choker around her neck with a silver crescent moon inlaid into it. When she saw Chelsea, her smile seemed to light up the dimness in the store, drawing the younger woman closer. "What can I do for you, my dear?"

Suddenly shy and nervous, Chelsea stepped forward, oddly feeling slightly warmer with each step closer to the older woman. "I'm just browsing," she managed, not making eye contact, but looking around at the jars and racks on the counter instead. "I thought I might find something to go with my Halloween outfit this year."

"Are we masquerading as a witch?" The shopkeeper's voice sounded partly teasing and friendly, and partly scornful. "They used to torture witches, you know. Death by fire and drowning, stoning and other cruel devices. You sure you want to be one of those?"

Another chill shot down Chelsea's spine and she managed to suppress the shudder that went with it. "It's just a party," she replied, grinning and hoping that the old lady was just trying to scare a tourist as part of her persona.

"Well," the older lady chuckled, walking around the counter and leading Chelsea to one of the aisles of books that she'd passed, "a witch needs a spell book, of course. Candles are always good, too. But none of those magic wands. Those are for magicians, not witches."

At some point, the older lady had placed a hand on the small of Chelsea's back, but she couldn't place when it had happened. All she knew was that she was becoming more used to the strange character showing her around. It seemed as if the shop keeper's body was giving off an immense amount of heat, and she found herself inching closer in the cold shop, listening intently to every word that the older woman said.

She answered all of the shop keeper's questions, making some bit of small talk while being ushered here and there, and after a few minutes, had a great looking tome and a handful of thick black candles, along with a few other odds and ends picked out and brought up to the front. The older lady reached forward with her hand, some sort of flickering light hidden beneath it in her other hand, and lit each of the candles that Chelsea was intending to buy. "When buying candles, it's very important to smell them while they're lit, to make sure they contain the right magic."

Chelsea's vision swam, shimmering with a lightness that she hadn't seen inside the small shop. They smelled delightful. The most overwhelming, powerful smell she'd ever experienced before in her life. Another shudder raced down her spine, this one uncontested as she reveled in her muscles spasming lightly, from the top of her head, down her shoulders and breasts, her core and thighs quivered momentarily, and once it escaped down from her toes, her eyes were open once more. It felt like a mild earthquake of pleasure that coursed through her, which was only something she'd ever experienced once in her life. Her first boyfriend in college would do this thing with his tongue that would drive her absolutely wild. It was such a shame that he was completely untrustworthy.

A gasp escaped Chelsea's lips once she'd recovered, and she felt herself smile. "I like them very much," she giggled, feeling lightheaded and almost as warm as if she was outside.

"You look flushed, dear," the old lady said quietly, almost like she was concerned. "Please, have a sit and I'll bring you some water."

There was no protesting, as she led Chelsea to a grand padded chair with a high, embroidered back. She felt herself relaxing entirely too much into the comfortable cushions, and struggled to get a grip on her body again.

It seemed like only a second before the proprietor returned with a glass of sweet-smelling water, offering it to Chelsea and inviting her to drink. "It'll make you feel stronger, trust me. I've seen that before."

The water was the most refreshing thing she'd ever tasted before, and shortly after, she was feeling back to her normal self, though certainly more warm in the shop. Another pleasant chill ran through her, though not as strong as that last one, and her eyes fluttered for just a second before she stood up and thanked the old lady.

Grabbing her new supplies in a cloth sack, Chelsea headed outside to find that it was night, with a cool breeze flowing through the street. Not thinking that she'd been in the shop for this long, she looked at her phone to see what time it was.

That couldn't be right, she thought. It's almost 11 PM? There's no way I was in there for that long. It was just after seven!

Eyes wide, Chelsea turned around toward the shop, only to find a 'closed' sign on the door and window. Nevertheless, she headed for the bus station, hoping that there were taxis this late. It turned out she was in luck. There was one hanging around on the curb by the bus station, almost like it was waiting for her.

It was only halfway back to the hotel that she realized that not only had she not paid for the book and candles, but that there was also a card in the bottom of the back, simply saying "From One Witch to Another."

*****

September had arrived, and Chelsea had moved into the dorms with Noelle a week or so before. It was a sweet setup, not having to share rooms like the previous year. Both girls enjoyed their privacy, and found plenty of closed-door time to relieve their urges without having to worry about each other walking in at an inopportune moment.

It was a Friday night, and Chelsea had finished up her homework and decided against studying. What's wrong with taking a break from the grind after the first week back, after all?

Since she'd gotten home from her trip and the strange shop, Chelsea hadn't had any real time alone, and the nagging curiosity in the back of her mind kept reminding her of the odd experience. She'd wanted a good change to check out the plain leather bound book and try to explain some of what had happened that day.

With a wicked thought, she pulled out the candles that she'd acquired with the book, set them on the floor encircling her bed, and lit them, finding the glow that they gave off somehow perfect to read by. As their aroma filled her room, she felt as though a heavy weight had lifted from her chest and the familiar current course down her back once more. She hadn't realized how intoxicating this feeling of pleasure was before, but now would keep it in mind. "This is how addictions start," she murmured sleepily, though the thought did nothing to diminish the grin that had spread across her features. "I guess nothing left but to get to it."

Not sure what she was expecting, Chelsea flipped open the book. There were no words on the inside of the cover of her new book. No title, no information, no anything. The paper used was obviously high quality, if a bit on the older side. Maybe it was hand-made, which would lend itself nicely to her costume next month. Another blank page, and one more before she finally saw any writing. She was right. This book wasn't printed, but written in, almost like it was more of a journal than a book.

The top of the page, underlined and written in bold, flowing lettering, read 'Mood Enhancement.' Below it was a paragraph about relaxing and techniques, and she felt her eyes roll, almost like she knew the whole thing was too good to be true. "What the hell," she shrugged, deciding to read through it anyway. She'd waited three weeks to see what this book was all about anyway.

Chelsea felt her eyes droop slightly while reading through the paragraph. In fact, it was more like she was being dragged along for a ride in a gently rocking carriage, lulling her conscious mind to sleep while freeing her subconscious. How long it took to get through the paragraph, she never knew. All she knew was that she'd read through it at least a handful of time.

Below the relaxation induction were some instructions, which her subconscious mind drifted through, almost like a canoe on a calm day on a lake. She felt the words pass through her mind, some of them softly being expelled through her lips, forming words that she had no idea how to pronounce or what they meant. The more she read, the more she spoke, and the more she spoke, the more she felt her body warming. More specifically, she felt her heart skip a beat now and then, her back arching at the electric waves of ecstacy that coursed through her.

The power was intoxicating, and she did indeed feel her mood enhanced. But not in the way that she was expecting. Or maybe she just hadn't realized how long it had been since she'd gotten off. Now, though, the heat was spreading down to her core and downward, almost like it was a living being, targeting her loins.

She'd never been so happy about what she was wearing in her entire life. It was an overly large Disney shirt that fit her like a very loose dress, hanging from her shoulders all the way down to her knees. It was her favorite thing to lounge around in at home, and she never wore anything under it. It was perfect.

Chelsea's hands traced down her sides, the tingling sensations of her own touch setting her synapses on fire. A part of her felt like she could make herself orgasm just by tracing her nails around her skin mindlessly. But that wasn't her plan.

Her legs spread almost of their own will as her hands reached her hips, digging her shirt up just enough to reach her inner thighs. She wanted to revel in the feeling of weightlessness that seemed to envelope her now, as her bed disappeared from under her. It was almost like floating on the softest, most comfortable cloud, and as the fingers of one hand traced up her inner thigh, she became aware of just how badly she needed this.

Fingers came away slick with sweet fluids, and Chelsea felt herself shudder as she tasted herself just as she'd done countless times in the past. She'd always loved how she tasted, and the only difference this time was the she thought it was sweeter, as she stifled a soft moan while she squirmed, her aching need begging for more attention.

With a shuddering breath, she pulled her fingers from one set of lips and brought them quickly down to another, drawing circles around her womanhood before she felt another set of hands light up her skin, lifting her shirt over her head.

In her mind's eye, Chelsea saw the man of her dreams in front of her, straddling her hips, on his knees in the cloud, his tongue and mouth working their way up her newly freed flesh. Her chest was heaving, her body rolling in the pleasure of his touch, and she found that one of her hands was deeply entwined in his short brown hair, twisting and forcing him back down between her legs.

It took but a moment before she felt those magical lips of his forming a seal around her clit, his tongue circling and circling, changing directions now and then to keep her body's defenses off guard. Her fingers clenched in harder and she thrust her hips up into him, begging for him to work harder, suck harder, swirl faster. And oh did he ever! It was nearly too much already, as she fought the electric tingle running through her more strongly than ever. "I want-" she panted, repeating the words a couple more times before giving up and twisting her body, now pulling his hair up toward her.

She knew what she wanted, but she couldn't voice anything more than a moan and a shuddered breath. All she could do was hope that this partner of hers could read her signals.