Witch's Apprentice: Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no disappointment when she felt his thighs align under hers, and a long, hot member slide downward along her lower lips. Chelsea's head wrenched backward in anticipation and she felt his lips on her neck, sucking hard with the kiss just as she felt him thrust forward cautiously the first time, easing himself inside her head.

The next thrust was harder, faster, and she felt her gasp turn into a shriek as she turned her head to bite on the nearest pillow of clouds. Again and again, she felt him working himself deeper into her, filling her more and more with each passing second. It wasn't long before she felt his strong hands wrapping around her thighs, spreading them farther and lifting her so that the tip of his dick stroked over her g-spot with each thrust.

Chelsea didn't know if he was moving or if he was moving her on top of him, but it didn't matter. She felt herself being fucked more vigorously than she'd ever felt before, and the squeaks she made muffled by the pillow of clouds sounded far off. She wished it wouldn't ever stop, but at the same time, she wanted that release, the ultimate ecstasy. Something told her that all the built up tension and energy would make this the most powerful climax of her life, and she wanted it. More than anything.

The clouds fell from her teeth, her hands reaching down for his shoulders, nails digging deeply as she felt the overwhelming waves of bliss threatening to tear her from her cliff of pleasure. "Yesyesyesyesyes!" She cried, allowing herself to be taken over by the orgasm that seemed to last an eternity.

Chelsea opened her eyes and found her breath, relaxing all the muscles in her body eventually, looking around to find that she was alone in the room, with no sign of a man. She felt like she should have been worried, now that her mind had calmed down and reawakened, but something told her that she knew nothing was wrong. Whatever fantasy, whatever dream her mind had concocted for her wasn't real, and there was nothing to be worried about.

The only thing she'd need to worry about was the wet spot on her blankets. She laughed when she realized just how soaked through her bedding had become after that session, and her legs twitched slightly at the memory. She'd never felt so exhausted after sex or a masturbation session before, and it took her a while to slide off of her bed, extinguish the candles, and hit the lights back on so she could drop her shirt back over her shoulders and drag the bedding to the laundry machine.

"Well at the very least, it was a great way to finish off the week," Chelsea laughed quietly, dropping her sheets and blanket in the machine.

On her way back to her room, she caught a sound from Noelle's door, and while it felt a little like prying, she couldn't help but lean in closer to hear her roommate in the same condition that she'd just found herself in. The loud breaths, the moans, the telltale squeak of the bed, everything gave it away, and she felt her hand drifting between her legs before she caught it.

She'd never been interested in women before, but she'd never deny the beauty. But those sounds! Her roommate's voice grew louder and louder, and suddenly cried out before silencing. The sounds of climax shot another spark through Chelsea's body, and she couldn't tell if it was just because of the way her roommate sounded or if there was something deeper involved.

What she knew as she quickly moved back to her room was that she was glad she finished first, because it sounded like Noelle was about to do the same thing with her bedding.

*****

The following Monday, a package arrived while Chelsea was in class. It was addressed in the same handwriting as the card that she'd found in the bag she'd brought home from the strange shop. Curious, she rushed quickly to her room and closed the door, and flopped excitedly on her bed, wondering what could be showing up.

There was no return address on the package, which somehow didn't surprise the girl, and she tore the box open with abandon, looking forward to whatever might have been inside.

Dumping the contents out onto her bed, she found a note and a book, this one with a title inlaid on the cover, reading 'An Introduction to Magic.' The note was a sort of apology, mentioning that the shopkeeper was sorry for not sending Chelsea away with this book as well as the rest of the things she'd given her, and hoping that this package reached her before she'd tried anything. "Too late," Chelsea snorted, smiling as she remembered the feelings that she'd experienced already.

Through the weekend, she'd been trying to figure out what exactly happened Friday night. It was all kind of fuzzy in her brain, and she didn't remember any of the details. Mostly just that she'd started reading the book and become suddenly incredibly horny and had to do whatever she could to relieve the pressure that had built inside her. Was it something to do with those candles? The book? Or the relaxation that she'd remembered the book mentioning? And the feelings of being with a man were so strong -- almost too strong to be ignored -- but she knew that there was nobody else in the dorm with her and her roommate. Maybe there was something to this magic thing after all?

Leaning back, she opened the new book, flipped to the start and began to read. "The first thing to know about magic is that it requires energy." Well that explains why I was so tired, Chelsea thought. "This energy may come from many different sources -- candles, a focus pre-filled with energy, the witch herself, or another person of her choosing. It stands to reason that the stronger the spell, the more energy required."

The more she read, the more Chelsea became interested, quickly absorbing all the information that the book had to offer. The mindless trance needed for casting, the energy needed, symbols, words, there was so much for her to learn about this new fascination. What she knew most, though, was that she wanted more power and more knowledge. And even more, she was infinitely happy that she'd decided to stop in that little shop.

*****

Over the next month, Chelsea learned so much about herself with the help of the two books, flipping through what she eventually realized was a book of spells and learning how to read them without attempting to cast them -- on purpose or on accident. There were of course a few mishaps, but nothing so far-reaching as the first time where she knew now that she'd affected her roommate.

Her confidence soared over the month, and she spent every moment when not studying or doing homework in her books or on the internet, searching for more legitimate information. She'd learned a couple spells that didn't need much or any preparation for, like creating a small flame to light candles, or creating water, both of which she realized that she'd witnessed before in the shop. She even used the 'Mood Enhancement' spell once more, to the same devastating effect that it had had the first time she'd cast it unintentionally.

She learned how to control both herself and this new magic, but she also knew that there was a lot more out there. There had to be. But the progress was slow going, just like in all the fantasy books she'd read growing up, where magic took a long time to master. She supposed that that was the point though. Another thing she'd learned was that not everyone could work and control the magic. It was a thing of willpower and sheer force of mind to control it, but if someone else who didn't have magic within them were to read one of the pages, they'd simply not be able to do it. The words were gibberish if they didn't come naturally, and the reader would be forced to give up, unable to focus on the letters.

Online, there were many stories of normal people trying to read words of power, only to go entirely driven mad over the incessant squiggling letters on the page. Apparently that was one of the reasons that witches were persecuted in the old days, being accused of making others go crazy.

With October half over already, Chelsea had found the rest of the costume that she was planning on wearing black leather thigh high boots that ended just before a pair of shiny black latex shorts began. For her top, she'd do a black bikini top under a fishnet shirt, one of those terrible witch hats, and maybe even a thin choker with a silver crescent moon pendant. No need for the book or candles after all. She was planning on finding an old broom prop to drive the point home, as well.

It was all easy enough to find and put together, even if it all barely arrived on time.

"Whatcha think?" Chelsea twirled, showing off for Noelle one night, smirking at her friend's look of absolute shock.

"When you told me 'sexy witch,' I didn't think it'd be this damn hot, Chelse!" Noelle responded, eyeing her friend up and down with something just bordering on lust. It didn't hurt that Chelsea had found a spell to make herself more alluring.

"Well you don't get to know all of my secrets," Chelsea smirked, walking past. "We'll kill it this year, Noe. I hope you're ready. Halloween's tomorrow night."

"I may have to up my game."

Chelsea continued to her room, wondering if she'd be able to use her magic to help Noelle be as attention-grabbing as she was.

*****

"What are you doing, Chelse?"

"Just stand there, look away, and close your eyes." Chelsea looked back down at her book. The Alluring spell wasn't one she'd had memorized like the flame and Mood Enhancement ones quite yet, nor was she certain she could get it to work for another person. It may work, and it may not, but it was the day of the Halloween party, and she'd be damned if she wasn't going to try and get her roommate as much attention as her. She felt they both owed it to each other after last year's puzzle piece nonsense.

"For how long?" Noelle sighed, relaxing her shoulders and hoping this would be over soon. She was dressed in her outfit, a sexy tiger, with orange thigh-high stockings, orange and black skintight lycra shorts, a tiger-print tank top, and some orange face paint with black whiskers painted onto her cheeks. She hadn't put on her tiger gloves yet, but her hair was pulled back in a tight black ponytail that she refused to refer to as anything but a "tiger tail" all day long. The tank barely fit over her breasts, just the way she wanted it to, and her face paint extended down into her ample cleavage, like she'd be daring anyone to find out just how far it went. Her shorts had a ringed orange and black tail coming from them to complete the look.

There was no response as Chelsea whispered quietly to herself, her eyes closed in concentration. A minute later, she let her eyes open and saw the tiger standing in front of her, her back turned. Immediately, Chelsea felt her heart thump more strongly than she'd remembered while looking at her roommate, and assumed that the magic did work this way. "Alright, turn around and let me see."

She didn't see anything out of the ordinary as Noelle turned, but she certainly felt herself more attracted to the woman than she had been. And so she smirked, walking up, reaching around, and spanking Noelle on the ass. "Ah yes, there's my sexy kitty."

Noelle chuckled, slightly embarrassed, but she felt more in tune with her outfit for some reason. "Let's get this party started, then! Woo!"

By the time the sun had set, the pair had finished getting into their costumes and made it all the way to the sorority house where the party was being held. Noelle was more their friend than Chelsea was, but Chelsea was always welcomed warmly whenever she showed up.

When the two walked in, they found the party already in full swing, and even though everyone was already distracted flirting, drinking, playing, dancing, and otherwise had their attention taken, as soon as the door closed behind the witch and the tigress, attention was on them. But only for a moment as they pushed past the initial throng to find the alcohol.

Music flared back to life, the din of the crowd reached new heights, and it was a struggle to talk to each other. Which was exactly what Chelsea had expected and hoped for.

A familiar face showed up, his monster mask pushed high to the top of his head. Chelsea remembered seeing him here last year and sitting at the far end of the Chemistry lecture room from him last year. His name was Jake, she reminded herself, kicking a hip out to the side and letting a smirk play across her features. "Wow!" He exclaimed, alcohol on his breath, "I remember your costumes last year. These are so much better!" Out came his phone, sizing the ladies up, and Chelsea had a quick thought. She reached behind Noelle's back, grabbing both her attention and her side to pull her in close. A second later, her lips were on the surprised tigress' cheek. She was feeling the power of her magic swelling as she kissed her roommate, and when she pulled back and looked back in Jake's direction, she saw his mouth hanging open, paying more attention to the pair of women than the screen on his phone.

Jake shook his head and seemed to regain his composure, though his cheeks were slightly more tinted than Chelsea remembered. "Can I have one too? I- I mean a picture, of course!" He quickly corrected himself, his flush flaring even more at his bumbling words.

"If you don't mind being too close to a witch," Chelsea grinned, beckoning him forward with a wink.

It was over quickly for her, but she was sure that the moment stretched eternally for Jake, as he rushed off to show some of his buddies his score. "Much better than last year, Noe!" Chelsea laughed, raising her drink in cheers with her friend. "Now let's see if we can make it even better, hmm?"

Eventually, the pair separated, though it took a long while to get through the sheer amount of people pining for their attention and trying to get pictures. Once Chelsea had some bit of privacy, she began the relaxing techniques to use her magic. Ever since the second time she'd used the Mood Enhancement spell, trying to funnel it and control it as much as possible, she knew she wanted to use it at this party, hoping that a real partner would make it even better than the magically summoned feelings.

The effects were visible nearly instantly. The entire sorority house seemed to warm up, party goers becoming more and more drenched in sweat, couples of all sorts leaning in closer to each other, hands reaching across to partners, testing the waters and being welcomed in turn. Chelsea felt the power coursing through her body and looked around from the top landing of the stairs, looking for Noelle only to find her embraced closely with Jake, leaning in to give him a kiss on her neck.

A smile crept across her lips as she fought her way through the steamy crowd, trying to reach the two before the ache between her legs drove her to look for another partner. How lucky she was to have such a sexy roommate that she'd taken entirely for granted for so long. And better yet, to be able to share with her this pleasure that she found that she could create for them.

Chelsea remembered wondering at some point if there was a way to check if Noelle had the magic within her. We'd be unstoppable if she did, she said to herself as she reached her targets, one hand grabbing Noelle's tiger tail and pulling back so she could kiss the woman deeply. Jake looked put off from having his fun taken from him, but only until he felt Chelsea's hand pulling his waistband even closer, inviting him to stay for the fun.

Wresting her gaze from the two she was with, she saw costume parts hastily stripped off and thrown uncared for onto the floor in piles. She hadn't intended for the effect to be quite so strong, but she was fine exercising her new abilities. Not one to take part of the festivities in front of everyone else, she pulled Noe and Jake toward the stairs, intending to make good use of one of the bedrooms. Even if they were occupied, they'd provide a bit more privacy than in one of the common areas.

Luck was with her; the first door she roughly pushed open led to an empty bedroom, and she pushed her partners inside before turning back to close and lock the door, hoping not to be interrupted. When she turned back, she found Jake already pulling Noelle's tank top over her head, her hands wrestling with the belt at his waist. A part of Chelsea wondered when he'd lost his monster mask, but almost as quickly as the thought appeared, it was gone and her eyes were feasting on the show in front of her. Down came the man's pants, a bulge tightening his boxers while he threw Noelle onto the bed, unintentionally blocking Chelsea's view, almost like she was forgotten.

Not one to let such a slight pass her uncontested, the witch walked forward, dragging one long nail up Jake's back, dragging his shirt with it until he leaned up to pull it off over his head and throw it off to the side. Noe ground her hips around his, squirming firmly on his already hard member as he turned to tear the fishnet shirt from Chelsea's chest, his lips finding her cleavage as she was shrugging out of the remains of her shirt. His lips were like fire on her skin, and she reached back to unfasten her bikini top, letting his hands massage her breasts.

Suddenly there was a second set of lips on her, these ones on her side and working their way down to her latex shorts, fingers fumbling at the front zipper as she realized that she'd nearly forgotten about the other woman in the room. "Fuck," she moaned at all the attention seeming to surround her body. A wave rocked through her and she felt her eyes roll as soon as Noelle's tongue touched her clit.

"I can help with that," Jake whispered, thinking he was funny. But there was no laughter as Chelsea caught hold of herself. "Her first," she panted, pushing Noe back into a laying position on the bed and reaching toward the orange lycra shorts to drag them down as Jake stepped back just long enough to drop his own boxers and let his manhood stand free and proud, demanding its own attention.

Rapt as she was by Jake's figure, a thought crossed Chelsea's mind to give Noelle the time of her life. No matter what else, she vowed silently not to stop until her roommate was unable to stand. Leaning in she took Noelle's nipple in her mouth, feeling the girl arch under her. One hand trailed its way down her body, finding her roommate slick with inviting desire. Her hand was moved up just enough for Jake to thrust his newly condom covered dick forward, bouncing Noelle under Chelsea's ministrations and drawing forth a pleasant grunt.

Chelsea had never had a threesome before, or even had sex with another girl, but what else do you do at college but find new experiences? This was certain to be a highlight for years to come. She looked down Noelle's perfectly alluring body, taking in the curves, the rise and fall of her breasts and stomach, the way her hips slapped with Jake's each time he pushed forward. She could almost feel the pleasure emanating from both of them, warming her even though she was watching instead of taking part.

Her lips found Noelle's, though it was hard to maintain the kiss with all the movement, and eventually she gave up, contenting herself with lighting her touches around the other woman's body, her lips working wonders on the spots she knew would be the most sensitive, even working her way down to Noe's pussy, letting her tongue lap up the sweetness. She felt her friend's body tensing after just a few minutes of the pleasure, and reached a hand to awkwardly rub gentle circles around her clit, adding an extra layer of ecstasy.

It was easy to tell when both were building to orgasm. Their breathing, the panting sighs, their heads, the scent in the air, the frenzied, fervent speed to the thrusts. It was too much for even her watching, as her hand slipped down between her legs, fingers working as fast as she could to catch herself up to the pair. It didn't take long, after years of practice and learning her own body, especially with the spectacle in front of her and the spell she'd cast to enhance the sexual mood all around. And so when she felt the pair in front of her climax, so too did she feel the waves of orgasm crash around her, drowning her just as much as it did them.