All Comments on 'Witch's Revenge'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighover 2 years ago
Be careful what you wish for...

There are one or two typos which read as if they're Freudian slips (and so raise a smile). Otherwise, a fun-filled precautionary tale earning five stars (one for each time Cassandra wanted it during the night).

rayironyrayironyover 2 years ago
Giggle

Hump, hump, hump, ad infinitum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was a fun and whimsical read. It had serious possibilities but I found it lacking in many parts that are what makes an average story into a great story. You were missing anything descriptive regarding what consensual spells were cast on him. I thought it really lacked some serious backbone which is usually the meat of the story with all the particulars. What seemed to be lacking the most and really bothered me was how a coven of witches managed to call a succubus that they couldn’t control. If they were a coven of evil witches and by the sound of it, they were since they felt a fitting punishment for Roger since he was such a nasty guy who was looking to limit there sex to 4-5 times a week was to basically be raped by an underworld sex demon and ifj setting someone up to be raped isn’t evil, I see that I have no clue what evil is. If they in fact are evil then why would he stick with her. If they were not evil then how did they know how to summon a succubus and why would they unleash this chaos on an unsuspecting ex-boyfriend due to his poor battered genitals needing a break. If being drunk is the best excuse that can be barfed up, these “witches” have no value as a coven aside from showing other possible witches/covens what they shouldn’t be attempting or acting that way. I know it is just a fictitious story but it should still be held to high standards so the author and readers will know what to strive for.

Thank you for your time, I shall go place my soapbox in my car trunk and leave you in peace.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Imagine going to the doctor on account of too much pu**y or pounding.

Sit there in shame...

oggbashanoggbashanover 2 years agoAuthor

Now edited for typos etc.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...