All Comments on 'With a Church Girl'

by sensuallystricken

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Horseman68Horseman68almost 7 years ago
Sweet.

Hope the future goes well for them. More of their story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Expand on this

This is a great premise for a longer, more detailed story. Let the sex develop over a few meetings. Put some more nonsexual encounters into the mix. Let's see them have some interaction in school. Let's see some conflict with the rich kids versus the city kids. There's got to be some frat boy wannabe who thinks he's got to be the one to take Kathy's cherry. Lots of potential conflict here before his thick mocha tool pushes past her cervix and drowns her unprotected womb in his essence!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very nice

Loved reading this..I also write stories and wonder if we can email each other?

steviedrmckenziem@hotmail.com

Steve

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Like your stories -- but you need an editor.

I really like your stories, but you need an editor who can help you proofread and fix grammar. For example in both the first and second paragraphs you say, "her and I," instead of, "she and I." It really makes reading hard because that sticks in the mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
should have been better

While this story has real potential, it is too short, and the grammar and punctuation could certainly be improved. Further, a sweet, church-going girl would not use swear words or take God's name in vain, as portrayed in this story, even if she agreed to sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

“… when her and I were…” NO. She and I. If you haven’t finished primary school yet, maybe don’t write about sex until you’re functionally literate.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersensuallystricken@sensuallystricken
I write for publication and just post here on my free time. I don't seek out editors and everything here is usually written in under an hour. Writing can become a chore when you're doing it for money. This is just a way to put more enjoyment into a hobby