With a Little Help from a Friend

Story Info
Jake asks for help exploring self-bondage.
7.1k words
4.7
14.1k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake and Sasha were somewhat atypical roommates. They'd met in college when they were acquaintances with many of the same friend groups. They'd had a few classes together, but he was a business major and she was getting her BSN in nursing. They were also going through their own exploratory phases with relationships and, to say the least, they weren't each other's type.

Sasha was fit and attractive, about 5"2' with shoulder length hair. Normally, she would have been right up his alley. The only problem was that she was a lesbian. Jake was straight; despite some initial disappointment, he accepted her and didn't push. He didn't have any ridiculous ideas that some of his peers did about converting someone on the opposing team by virtue of his assets and winning personality. He was slender and around 5"7', more often thought of as cute than sexy.

After college, they both wanted to stay in or near the city. Most of their friends moved back home or got jobs that drew them away. They both had decent entry-level jobs. She worked at a hospital emergency room and he worked in finance at an accounting firm in Manhattan. Jake had found a potential place in Queens once he got towards the tail end of senior year. He put up a sign in the dorm looking for a potential roommate to split the rent with. Sasha had been the only response he'd gotten from someone he generally liked and got along with.

For the most part, they got along well. As a nurse, she often worked 12 hour shifts for 3 or 4 days and had the rest of the week off. Jake's firm actually had summer hours with Fridays off, which gave them plenty of time to hang out. Though there had been a few awkward mornings after one-night stands, they were both pretty friendly with the other's partners. There wasn't any sense of competition.

There was one time that Sasha had not realized he was home. She'd been out drinking; when she came home, Jack had been reading in his room. Later that evening, he opened his door to go get a drink and heard moaning. Unable to help himself, he looked over and Sasha's door wasn't completely closed. She had an incredibly attractive woman tied to her bed and was fucking her with a strap-on. Jake had been thinking about it ever since. He'd realized he was staring and retreated back to his room before they could notice him. He couldn't help but rub one out before going to sleep.

They were pretty open about their kinks in their significant amount of time off work together. As the scene he'd witnessed proved, Sasha tended to be the more dominant partner. While a frustrating amount of his relationships had been more vanilla than he'd hoped for, he was much more submissive. He tended to really fantasize about bondage specifically and the idea of getting tied up. He was into other parts of female domination as well, such as spanking and strapons, but bondage was his main kink.

One evening when he was home and she was still working late, he'd try to tie himself up. He'd even bought a MagBound, an expensive electromagnet with a timer. The only problem was that he couldn't really restrain himself inescapably and still be sure he could get out. He ended up releasing things after a few minutes.

A few days later, they were both off and watching a bad movie together. With no work, they were both just wearing comfortable shorts and t-shirts. Once the movie ended, he tried to broach his idea as circumspectly as possible.

"Are things going ok with, uh, Jessica I think?" he asked.

"No, that ended. The sex was great, but we didn't really have anything in common."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be. Better now than later."

"Guess so. Can I ask you something personal?"

"I guess so."

"So, when you were with Jessica last week, you forgot to close the door."

"Oh gosh. I'm sorry about that. We were pretty drunk."

"It's ok. I just noticed you had her tied up pretty tightly."

"Haha. I guess so. Sorry you saw that."

"That's ok. I was more admiring your handiwork than anything else."

Sasha turned red at that, even though Jake smiled to show he didn't mean it meanly.

"Alright, so why are we talking about this?" she inquired.

"That brings me to an awkward, potentially embarrassing question. Want me to go on?"

"Haha. Of course. Those are my favorite kind."

"Well, I've told you I love bondage. I've been going through a bit of a dry spell. I bought this neat timed magnetic lock. The problem is that I can't get it super tight. I know nothing is going to happen sexually between us. I'm not asking that."

"So what exactly are you asking?"

"I've got a pretty decent amount of gear, but most aren't designed for one person. So what I was wondering -- and stop me at any time and I'll never bring it up again -- is if you could tie me up once in a while? I can get most of the way there on my own. I'd just need you to start the timer and tie down the last limb."

There was an interminable pause. He tried to fill it. "We don't need to. I shouldn't have asked."

She held up a hand. "I'm not saying yes yet, but I'm not offended you asked if it's just tying you up. I wouldn't be getting you off. You know that right?" Her facial expression said this was non-negotiable.

"Of course."

"So what would you get out of it?"

"I just like being restrained and feeling helpless. It's been too long."

"I get that, I guess. Go get your gear and I'll take a look."

He nodded and went to get a carryon suitcase. He kept it locked, closed, and stocked with various bondage gear, restraints, rope, spanking tools, plugs, and vibrators. He opened it and Sasha started to go through it. Her eyebrows went up at the plugs and a few other times. He picked up the MagBound and the timer.

"This is the magnetic lock. You just connect it to power and set a timer. Watch." He set a timer for 1 minute and asked her to try to pry it apart. She tried, but it held fast until the minute was up.

"Neat. So, set the timer, I attach that, and then I'm done. Once the timer is done, your hand is free and you can unlock yourself?"

"That's the idea. What do you think?"

"You'll owe me. I don't know what yet, but something at some point."

"Sure."

"Then I guess we can."

"Are you sure? If there is a chance that this will make things weird between us, we don't need to."

"They won't be weird on my end. I'm pretty accepting. The question is if you can handle it."

"I already asked the hand part. Do you want to maybe do it tonight or this weekend?"

"You have plans now?"

"No." He swallowed, suddenly slightly nervous. "I've got a set of under the bed restraints. You want me to go get setup?"

"No, those are garbage. I've actually got nothing to do, so I'll tie you up right this time. Just answer me one question. If you like bondage for the same reason as most people, you get off on the power imbalance right? I know I do."

"Definitely."

"Then strip."

"What? Why?"

"I never tie anyone up fully clothed. Besides, you being naked won't do anything for me and it will just crystallize in your mind that you're helpless."

"You're sure?"

"When I'm in charge, I don't like repeating myself."

She stared him down as he removed his shirt. Finally, he put his thumbs under his shorts and boxers. He hesitated.

"Look, I've seen a cock before. I don't get turned on by them, so hurry up." Some impatience colored her tone.

"You haven't seen this," he cautioned. Finally, in one movement, he'd pulled them down and off. Suddenly, he heard laughter. His face turned beet red.

Sasha was pointing and laughing. "What the hell is that?"

"I guess it makes sense a lesbian wouldn't have a lot of experience with them. It's a cock cage. I can't get hard when I'm wearing it. It's like another form of bondage."

"Hmm. Interesting I guess. Not sure I completely understand, but I think I get the basic idea. Where is the key?"

"Here." He pointed to a ziplock bag with two keys in it in the suitcase.

"These are the only keys?" He nodded. "Good," she said, putting them in her pocket.

"What are you doing?"

"You wanted bondage. This counts I think. Here, let's get setup."

Sasha grabbed two ankle cuffs and knelt to put them on and lock them. Then, she considered the wrist cuffs and tossed them back. She grabbed the bondage mitts and locked them on.

"These are much more restrictive. You won't be able to unlock much if you can't use your fingers."

"Wow. They're really tight. I never could get them on myself."

"Quick question -- does that get any bigger? It looks uncomfortable and making me happy I like girls."

He tried to use the bondage mitts to cover his cock. He was very aware of how naked and exposed he was. It was only the beginning.

"Yes, when it's not caged."

"I'll take your word for it. Let's go," Sasha said, grabbing the suitcase and heading to his bedroom. "Simple for your first time?"

"You're the expert."

"Lay on your back."

"Yes, ma'am," he said automatically. "Sorry. Being naked with the mitts on is making me feel submissive."

"That's ok. I'm not your mistress though. I'm just doing you a favor. Once I tie you up, you're on your own."

Sasha took several lengths of rope. She pulled his right arm and both legs as tight as she could. Then, she added more rope just above his knees to the side of the bed frame, further restricting his movement.

"Before I do the last arm, how long should I set the timer for?"

"Surprise me. Somewhere between 20 minutes and 4 hours please."

"Hmm. OK."

Sasha attached the connector for the MagBound to his left arm, set the timer for 3 hours, and then tied his left arm as tightly as the other.

"Can you move?"

He tried, but could barely move an inch. He shook his head.

"Perfect. There's a couple more things that could take it to the next level if you want. I'll probably hang around. Your safe word is octopus. If you use it, I'll let you out, but don't ask me to do it again. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Also, the key is in the lock on your right hand. Once the timer goes off, you might have to use your teeth, but you should be able to unlock it and get your hand out. Do you want me to up the intensity a little?"

He was so turned on, his answer wasn't surprising.

"Haha. Boys are predictable, always thinking with their little head. Especially little in your case in that cage. I've only done this to girls. Not sure how it will work for you."

Sarah put a blindfold on. She went without the gag because of his position and inexperience. Lastly, she grabbed the Hitachi magic wand. She tied it to his leg so that it was resting on the head of the cock cage. She didn't actually touch his cock; the thought kind of grossed her out. She turned it on as low as it would go. She thought it would be just enough to drive him nuts, rather than push him over the edge.

He gasped and she giggled. "I'll see you whenever you get out." She took a quick pic on her way out. His body, in shape though he was, didn't do anything for her. Having someone completely under her control did.

Jake heard the door close. This was the first time in ages he was completely in the moment; there was no phone, no tv (especially not with the blindfold), no music, and no work emails. He tried to thrash against the bonds a little, but Sasha had done an excellent job. He couldn't move at all. And he loved it. At least part of him did....

He had no way to keep track of how much time had passed. His mind kept drifting back to the vibrations on his cock cage. They were enough to be stimulating, but not quite enough to push him over the edge. Past of him wanted nothing more than to get out so he could remove the cage and jerk off. He almost called out for Sasha half a dozen times, but he didn't want to lose out on the chance to do this again. Finally, he drifted in subspace, thinking of different things Sasha might do. He knew it wasn't a realistic fantasy, but in the moment he couldn't think of anything else.

Finally, the timer ended. It took him another 15 minutes to disentangle himself and put away all his gear. He either needed a shower or a few minutes without the cage on. Once he threw a pair of shorts back on, he went back to the common area.

"How was it?" Sasha asked, looking up from her computer on the couch.

"That was amazing. Thanks again for helping."

"No problem. If you took much longer, I was going to go check on you."

"It was hard to get the lock off with the mitts on. I managed though and put everything away. Almost everything. Do you still have the chastity cage keys?"

"Are you asking your gay friend to unlock your cock? You must have gotten really turned on in there."

"You're not wrong on that end. I'm not asking you to do anything, other than give me the keys back."

She slightly changed the subject. "You know, I did some interesting reading online while you were otherwise occupied. Actually, I got turned on and had to take a break to use my vibrator." She smiled at the face he made and how he tried to surreptitiously readjust himself.

"Oh, did the mental picture of me coming when you can't turn you on?"

"You're killing me. Can I just have the keys please?"

"I don't want to hang out if I know you're jerking off. I'm not your keyholder. I hid the keys somewhere in the house, but not in my room. Don't go snooping there. Find them and you can use them. I'm going to go out for a few hours. I'll see you tonight."

Jake got pretty annoyed, but managed to not snap at her. He still owed her. He spent the next few hours tearing the house apart. Eventually, he cleaned it up better than he'd found it just to burn off the horny energy, not that it helped too much.

It was near ten pm when Sasha returned. Jake was not in the best of moods. He explained that he'd looked everywhere and hadn't found it. Finally, he asked point blank if she lied about leaving the keys.

She looked at him levelly and went to the freezer. She tossed him a frozen water bottle. After a moment's examination, he saw that both keys were frozen in the center of the bottle.

"Guess you forgot to check the freezer," she said coolly.

Jake was trying to brainstorm ways to melt the ice without having the fire department called or the building evacuated from the noxious smell of melting plastic.

"Sit down," Sash said authoritatively.

Jake paused in grabbing pots to maybe put the water bottle on the stove. He looked at her facial expression and obeyed.

"Did you have a good time earlier?"

He swallowed and forced himself to be calm. "You know I did."

"I actually did too. We both like the power exchange. I have a proposition for you, if you're open to it."

"OK. I'm listening."

"We both have the weekend off. We can try playing for two more days. I hold onto the keys until Sunday. You don't get to come until we're done on Sunday. It'll be tough, but definitely be one you won't forget."

"Are you saying we'll have sex?"

"Did you forget I'm a lesbian? No, I just said you would remember it for a long time. Are you down?"

"Although..." she said, thinking.

"Although?"

"If I put something over your head, I could probably fuck you up the ass with my strap-on and pretend you're a chick. With you locked up in that tiny cage, there won't be anything dangling around."

"Hmm, I'm not sure."

"I saw some butt plugs in your gear kit. Are you telling me you've never played around back there?" She wasn't sure that she wanted to go through with it, but she was enjoying his evident discomfort.

"I'm not saying that. It's just a jump from tying me up to fucking me in the ass."

"OK. I won't fuck you unless you beg me to. So, what do you say? Let me hold your keys and we can play this weekend with me in charge for real."

"OK, I'm in. I'm not sure what to expect, submitting to a lesbian, but I'm willing to experiment. Will we go back to normal on Monday?"

"Yes, pinky-swear."

They actually did and laughed.

"Now, we need to address you calling me a liar earlier. That wasn't very respectful was it?" Her tone and facial expression changed on a dime.

Taken aback, Jake didn't answer clearly. "I wasn't -- I mean, I didn't -- I was just frustrated."

"Of course you were, but if you want to submit for real, you need to learn to deal with some frustration. Go to your room and come out with at least three lengths of rope."

"OK."

"Ooh, you're digging the hole deeper. Is that how you address me?"

He collected himself. "No, ma'am. I'm sorry."

She smirked. "You will be."

He returned pretty quickly, not sure what to do next. Sasha just held out her hand for the rope and remained in her chair.

"Now strip."

"Yes, ma'am." It was a little easier than the first time, but still felt weird to be stripping for his roommate. Sasha beckoned him over. She put his hands together and bound them with a single-column tie. Then, she bent him over the table and secured him in that position with the rope attached to his hands. Finally, she tied each of his legs to a different leg of the kitchen table. He was bent with his legs spread wide and his ass sticking out obscenely.

"How long are you going to leave me tied up, ma'am."

"Until I think you're properly repentant. Wait here."

She went to his room and took a few implements out of his case. Then, more to mess with his head, she went to her own room and put her strap-on on over the shorts she was wearing. She didn't strip first because it wasn't about giving him a show so much as putting him in his place.

He was facing away from her, so he couldn't see what she was wearing or carrying.

"So, we're going to experiment with a few different implements. You have a few different spanking tools. Have you used any?"

"No, ma'am. I wanted to, but never found a partner who did."

"Good, more information for both of us. Let's start with my hand."

The neurons in Jake's brain were firing in overdrive as he felt Sasha's hand rubbing up and down his ass. He quickly focused when he felt the first sting. She started out slowly, alternating cheeks. He thought he could bear it and stay stoic. She picked up the pace and was pleased to see his ass becoming a nice shade of red. Finally, after a couple minutes, she stopped to admire her handiwork while Jake tried to catch his breath.

"How was that?" she asked.

"Hurt a little more than I expected, but it wasn't terrible."

"We've got a few things left to try. Do you want to know how many?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Too bad."

Sasha picked up the flogger. He was able to handle that pretty well until she swung up and between his legs.

"Fuck!"

She did that a couple more times for good measure.

"When you were fantasizing about this, was anyone spanking your balls?"

"No, ma'am," he grumbled through gritted teeth.

She picked up a belt without telling him what was next.

"Brace yourself."

She whipped the belt across both cheeks.

"Ow!"

"Nice," she cooed. She put her hand on his ass. "Your ass is literally hot."

"Yeah, I could've guessed that."

She bent down and whispered, "Remember you have a safeword if you need it."

"Thank you ma'am. I'm ok for now."

"Good. Let's see if you can handle ten. Count them for me."

He did. The crack seemed super loud in the kitchen. He was able to grit his teeth for the first few, but was howling and gritting his teeth by the end.

"Please stop," he begged.

"There's just one toy left to try, but I need to get it ready. Can you wait here for me?"

He chuckled, even as drained as he felt. She walked in front of him and was happy to see his face was perfectly lined up with her strap-on. She saw his eyes go wide at the sight.

"What are you going to do with that?"

Sasha giggled. "Don't worry. I told you I wouldn't fuck you unless you begged me."

He breathed a sigh of relief, but tensed up as she slapped his face playfully with the 7 inch pink cock she was wearing.

12