All Comments on 'With a Little Help from a Friend'

by exploring_couple

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
bobbycull55bobbycull55about 1 year ago

Interesting scenerio; how does it develop? Well written and erotic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Despite the tags you included, this is not a self bondage story. Stories that show up in my searches due to dishonest authors get the low ratings they deserve.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm sure there is going to be a Pt. 2 and more adventures ahead. The possibilities are endless, now that Jake is waxed hairless. And Sasha has already taken his anal cherry, nothing to stop her from continuing. She may even reconsider and become his Mistress with Kayla as Assistant Mistress.

exploring_coupleexploring_coupleabout 1 year agoAuthor

Anonymous,

Apologies about the inaccurate tagging. Wasn't the intention to be dishonest. The story started our with a self-bondage perspective but evolved as I wrote it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent story line. Look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thank you for responding. I've bumped my rating up to account for your explanation and apology.

tulsaguy113tulsaguy113about 1 year ago

Really good story until the ending…it was very quick to close! Will there be a second chapter?

perroCastidadperroCastidadabout 1 year ago

Do you write another chapter ? continue?

msub50somemsub50some4 months ago

Amazing story! What a great pair of room mates they make. I'd really love to have someone tie me up as expertly as Sasha does. I nearly came reading that last session.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story! Loved the characters and the plot. Would really like if there was a second or more installments, I would read them all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous