With a Little Help from Her Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hope my boy appreciates the view," she purred to herself, ready to start her workout. With some luck, Diane would be just about finished when Kevin comes down for his own, after-school training session. The thought of him warming up next to her on the treadmill, his eyes wandering to the alluring bounce of her bosom, was sending shivers down her spine and stoking heat in her pussy all over again.

"Oh, calm yourself, girl," she admonished herself playfully. "You'll have him soon enough!"

Smiling one last time at the gorgeous woman in the mirror, Diane ran downstairs. Though she was yet to even break a sweat, there was one part of her body that was already quite soaked.

***

Over the next several weeks, Diane not only kept up her teasing, but was gradually ramping it up almost every single day. She would not only arrange for Kevin to see her in tight and skimpy workout clothes, but also take advantage of the hot summer weather to show off her sensational body in some downright scandalous, barely-there bikinis.

Jason said it might actually be too much for the timid boy, but Diane knew exactly what she was doing. She wanted to completely dominate her son's erotic fantasies, making him forget about any other girls he might still be jacking off to. When the time would come to drop the bombshell and ask if he would actually have sex with his mom for real, Diane's hope was that this newly developed obsession would be enough to overcome any misgivings about incest that may still linger in the boy's mind.

To say it was working well would be a severe understatement. Whenever his mother was around, Kevin would now pop a boner pretty much reflexively. Diane was still pretending that she didn't notice him stare at her tits or ass, so it was all he was looking at now, every time she turned around. There was a visible flush on his cheeks when the two of them talked, even about completely innocuous things, and Kevin seemed to always stutter a bit whenever he spoke to Diane.

In short, Kevin was ripe to be plucked by his vixen of a mother, and she really didn't want to torture the boy much longer. She feared that her efforts may soon backfire, pushing her son away from her rather than drawing him closer. Given that his mom was the sole reason for Kevin's growing discomfort, it wouldn't be surprising if he eventually started to outright avoid her.

It hasn't yet come to this, thankfully, and Diane was smart enough not to push his limits too much. She also knew that the perfect time to make her move was right around the corner.

In only a few days, summer break was about to start. Once the school ended, Diane would finally lay the cards open before her son. Until then she would back off and put her seduction on hold, giving Kevin some much needed space to breathe. She hoped that going a short time without his mother's "unintentional" teasing might actually make him think he's been missing it, if only just a little.

All those carefully laid plans culminated one Sunday afternoon, on the first weekend of the summer holidays for Kevin. As he took a shower after his workout and went back upstairs to play some video games, he immediately heard a gentle knock on the door, before he even had a chance to sit in his computer chair.

"Huh," he let out, startled. "Come in?"

"Hey son," Jason said in his smooth baritone. "Mind if your mom takes a few minutes of your time? She wanted to ask you something..."

"Ah... Yeah, sure, Dad," Kevin said, seeing his mother enter the room.

"Thank you," Diane spoke to her husband, motioning for him to close the door. He hesitated for just a moment, then gave his wife a short nod and clicked the door shut.

Diane was alone with her son now. She was finally ready to offer him what she (and hopefully he) wanted for a very long time, and yet she couldn't help but to feel a little nervous. What she was about to propose was way outside of the norm for a mother and son relationship. She knew that, obviously, even if she had tried her best not to reveal her own doubts to Jason.

"So, what is this about, mom?"

Diane chose to wear a white, long-sleeved blouse that showed just a hint of cleavage, and a regular pair of navy jeans, without any frills or artificial signs of wear and tear. It was one of the most innocent outfits she could've picked, with almost nothing to accentuate her feminine charms, and yet even those simple clothes jogged Kevin's imagination by the way they clung to his mom's generous curves. She wore minimal make-up, too, only a modest lipstick and a touch of eyeliner, highlighting her beautiful face framed by locks of long, walnut hair.

"There's something rather... unusual that I wanted to ask you, Kevin," she said, taking a seat on her son's bed as he turned in his char to face her. "But before I do, there is one thing I'd like you to tell me. Do you happen to have a special someone right now, honey? A girlfriend, perhaps?"

He groaned. "Mom..."

It was going to be one of *those* conversations, wasn't it?

"I'm merely curious," she said reassuringly. "Any answer will be fine."

He sighed. "No, Mom," he said, expecting the usual droll follow-up, filled with more insistent questions and a plethora of mostly useless advice.

Instead, his mother simply smiled, and nodded. "Okay, that's all I wanted to know," Diane said, trying her hardest not to show on her face just how relieved she was right now. "You are a very smart boy... a very smart man, rather, and I wanted to speak to you in a little blunter fashion than what you'd usually expect from your mom..."

Oh god, this was going to be a sex talk again, Kevin thought; birds and bees, and maybe the whole nine yards... He let out another sigh as he braced himself for more awkward questions, preemptively lining up whatever vague answers he could think of that might be sufficient to appease his mom.

"Sure," he said.

Diane took a deep breath.

"I'm horny, Kevin."

His eyes grew wide like saucers. "What? I think I mishe--"

"No, you heard correctly," she insisted, lips curling in a playful little smirk. "I'm horny. Always have been. Even before I met your dad."

He swallowed, his panicked gaze suddenly struggling to find anything it could safely rest on. "Uhm... that's..."

"Too much information," she said, smiling a little wider. "Yes, I know. But we have to talk about this. In the end, it's something that affects this family as a whole."

"Huh," Kevin let out, more or less at a loss for words.

"What I mean, in rather less crude terms, is that I... I have a very high sex drive, Kevin," Diane said, pausing for a sigh. "Really, really high. It won't be a huge exaggeration to say that I want it literally all the time."

"Uh, okay," he stammered. "That's... good for Dad I guess?"

Diane was grateful for this remark, because it made her relieve some of the mounting tension with a chuckle. "Well, yes, kind of," she said, joining her fingers as she laid her hands on her lap. "It's a mixed blessing, really. We both quite enjoyed it in the early years of our marriage. Lately, though, it has become something of a burden for your father..."

"Oh?... Well, hmm... "

"Please understand, Kevin, that I love your dad very much," she said with a firm conviction. "None of what I said or will say here is going to change that, not even in the slightest."

"Of course, Mom," he said, rather more calmly, even offering her a brief hint of a smile.

"So, you might be wondering why I'm telling you this at all. I'm sure your parents' sex life is not something you'd expect to discuss in any detail, and particularly not with your mother," Diane said, the smirk now returning to her face, closer to her cheeks than before, "though I'm quite certain you've been at least *hearing* some of it, at one point or another..."

Kevin's face, which wasn't exactly free of an embarrassed blush, was quickly gaining an even deeper shade of red.

She chuckled again. "Sorry, son, I was just teasing you a little. I want this to be a serious conversation, but I think it's better if we don't allow it to get too stuffy," she said, trying to ease his discomfort. "After all, the subject matter shouldn't be unpleasant at all. Quite the opposite, really!"

She forced herself to laugh a little, hoping that it would help disperse the tense atmosphere in the room. Though Kevin did let out something that resembled a chuckle, it was clear he wasn't as comfortable as Diane would've hoped.

"Well, uhm... My bedroom is pretty close to yours, Mom," he said, shifting in his chair, "so yeah, I do hear some... noises, from time to time..."

"I see. If that's the case, then this might be the best opportunity you'll ever have to ask me to keep it down," she said, putting a bit of a sultry flair in her voice.

"Huh... It hasn't been that much of a problem, really, but if, you know, it's not a big ask..."

"I'll try to be more quiet then," Diane said, satisfied that she managed to eke out even this tiny bit of assertiveness from her son.

"Uhm, sure... Thanks, Mom."

There was another stretch of awkward silence after this. It lasted for several seconds, mostly because Diane decided to let it linger. Even though she had a clear goal in mind, she didn't want to rush things too much. It was better, she reckoned, to let Kevin familiarize himself with how it feels to talk about sexual things with his mother. Compared to the actual topic she wanted to bring up, this small banter was obviously very tame and innocent.

"So," Kevin eventually broke the silence, "about what you said earlier..."

"Yes?"

"I, uh, I don't want you to think like I don't care about your problems, but..." he paused for a moment, and Diane bit her lip in anticipation, "but it all sounds to me like something that only you and Dad can really solve..."

She nodded. "Right, of course. In fact, we did speak about it at length, me and Jason, and we tried very hard to come up with a solution that we could both agree on. I even suggested that I could see a doctor or a therapist, about this 'condition' of mine, but he was quite adamant he didn't want me to do any of that."

"Really?"

She nodded again, a twinkle popping up in the corner of her eye. "He said he loves me just the way I am, and that he would never have me change just for the sake of his comfort or self-esteem," Diane said, her voice a little shaky. "You cannot imagine how grateful I am that he thinks this way, Kevin."

"Wow... That's... I mean..."

"I know," she added with a smile. "Like I said, I love your dad very much, now maybe more than ever..."

"So, uh, did you find some other solution in the end?"

"Yes," Diane said, looking at her son with an oddly serene expression. "I believe we found the perfect one, actually. This is why I'm talking to you, Kevin: I'm hoping that you would agree to be a key part of this solution."

He blinked, some of the previous panic creeping back on his face. "I... I'm not sure I understand..."

"It's very simple, really," said Diane, her smile now shifting into a full-on grin. "I'm asking that you start having sex with me."

For a second or two, he was motionless, save for a quiver of his lips that heralded he was just about to burst...

"Wha... WHAT?!"

Diane was momentarily startled, but kept her composure. She knew that she should've expected just about any reaction to her outrageous proposal, so a total shock and disbelief wasn't even a particularly bad one.

"Please, calm down," she spoke, her voice as steady as she could muster. "I know it's shocking to hear me ask you this, but I believe it's really the best way to go, for everyone..."

He looked at her with bleary eyes, and his gaze momentarily flicked to the blouse that covered the tantalizing swell of her large breasts.

"You... you are my mom..." he said quietly.

"And I am also a woman, Kevin," she said smoothly. "A woman with certain needs, which I have told you about just now. Conversely, you are a man who I believe would be able to satisfy those needs."

He swallowed. "But... what about Dad?"

"He knows that this is what I wanted to ask you," said Diane. "You don't have to worry about him, no matter what you decide. And yes, I want to be clear that this your decision, fully and completely, and I will respect it no matter what it is. All I ask is that you let me try and convince you, son..."

"Son," he repeated. "That's right! I am your son... Why me? I should be the last person to... to..."

"Should you really?... Honey, I wouldn't be here if I didn't believe that you are, in fact, the *best* person to help me this way!"

His eyes went wide in curiosity. "Really? But why?"

Diane closed her own eyes for a moment, allowing a smile to once again adorn her beautiful face. "Well, let's see... How about we start with the obvious? It is clear that you find me very, very attractive."

The blush on his face, which never really faded, was now back in its full, crimson fury. "Uh..."

She wanted to giggle, but resisted the impulse. "Yes, I know, Kevin. You don't need to feel embarrassed about it. As a matter of fact, recently I've been, ahem, testing the waters, to see how much you actually like looking at your mom. Guess what? It turns out that you like my body a whole lot more than I suspected..."

"Mom, I... I'm sorry. I know I've been staring..."

"Oh no, mister! No apologizing, please," she said, allowing herself a soft chuckle. "I'm flattered by your attention, Kevin. I would like it even more if you weren't so coy about it. Regardless of what happens, you should tell your old mom from time to time that her butt still looks tight in those hot yoga pants she's wearing!"

"Mom! You... you're not old..."

She giggled. "See? That's what I'm talking about. If you like a girl, you should compliment her a lot," she said coquettishly, "and especially if she's your mom!"

"Well, that's easy to say when you are so hot," he said from his heart, or perhaps from some other part of his body, then caught himself immediately. "I.. didn't mean..."

"Oh yes, you *did* mean it, tiger," she purred, sitting up straight to make her breasts really pop. "You think your mom is hot! And I like that. Any part of me in particular?..."

"Uhm... I think you are just beautiful everywhere..."

Sly little dog, Diane thought, not catching the bait that I lay for him!

"That's sweet," she said, "but I know where your eyes tend to wander the most. Do you sometimes imagine how my breasts actually look underneath my clothes?"

The beetroot that his head has turned into has gained yet another shade of purple. "I, uh..."

She giggled again. "Ah, so you aren't only thinking about my breasts... Maybe my son is imagining what his hot mom would look like if she were completely naked?"

"Mom!" he groaned, practically cringing in embarrassment.

"Honey, there is nothing wrong with erotic fantasies," she said, reaching to pat his knee as she smiled. "You are a young man, so it's good that you exercise your imagination whenever you pleasure yourself, especially since you do it so often..."

Kevin's face appeared a little less flustered now, but that's only because it would've gone completely pale otherwise.

"So you know that I'm, ugh..."

"Masturbating?" she said with a shrug. "Sure I do, hon. Why do you think I always make sure you have a box full of tissues on hand? You are blowing through them pretty fast!" Diane giggled at the double entendre. "If I were to guess, it'd be something like... four times a day?"

He groaned, although he also felt a little rush of excitement, hearing her talk about his frequent need to relieve himself. "Six, Mom," he admitted, "maybe seven on a good day..."

Diane's pussy, which was always at least a little bit moist, started to seriously lubricate itself after his admission.

"My goodness! That's quite a lot," she basically praised him. "And it's all by your own hands, while you think about your hot mom, and picture her naked, and maybe even imagine her performing different sexual acts?"

"Jesus! MOM!"

"Shush, honey," she said, scooting to the side so that her knees were now touching Kevin's. "It's nothing you should be ashamed of, I promise! I'm just asking that you try and look at this objectively..."

"What... what do you mean?"

Diane took a second, smiling at her utterly embarrassed son. "Well, just think about it for a minute... You find me very attractive, hot, and sexy. You look at my body whenever you have a chance, and you masturbate thinking about me in erotic situations... In fact, you do -- excuse my language -- jack off to your fantasies of me, not once, not twice, but many times a day! It's like you always need relief, and when you do it, your first choice of inspiration seems to be... well, me!"

Kevin was staring at her, completely flabbergasted. His cheeks pretty much gave up on trying to get any redder. His heart was beating fast, not only from the mortification of having his entire erotic life laid bare like this, but also from the weird excitement that it was his mom doing it, and that it didn't seem to faze her at all.

"Mom, I'm..." he reflexively started to apologize.

"Just think about it, Kevin," she cut him off. "After everything I just told you, how can you say that you are NOT the best person to help me here?"

Kevin slumped in his chair, his body getting tired from the sheer psychological tension he'd been feeling. He pressed fingers to his temples, took a deep breath, and tried to actually comprehend, for real, just what a weird situation he has found himself in.

His mother -- his super hot, sexy, drop-dead gorgeous mother -- confessed to him that she had an exceedingly high libido. Kevin has heard the word 'nymphomaniac' once or twice, and it would seem that the term could apply to his mom more or less perfectly.

She couldn't get enough sex. And apparently, his dad couldn't quite *provide* her with enough sex.

So, she wanted to also have sex with him.

Just like that.

It was so simple. So blindingly obvious. Kevin knew that if you thought about it dispassionately, there was a lot of truth to what his mother was saying. That he was, without a doubt, the best person to satisfy her needs.

The best person to fuck his smoking hot mother...

He exhaled, deeply. His cock was a bar of steel. In the loose cargo pants he was wearing, it wasn't very visible, but Kevin has had a raging erection basically since Diane explained to him the nature of her affliction. He wanted her, that much he was certain of. Whether he would be able to actually go through with it, though? Now that was an entirely different question.

"So you want me to f..." He bit his tongue. "Err, you want me to have sex --"

"'Fuck me' is right, Kevin," she interrupted him, a mischievous grin now present on her beautiful face. "Let's not beat around the bush, honey. We wouldn't be 'making love', even though I love you more than anything in the world... No, this is about scratching that itch for me, with your generous help, and also about both of us having lots of fun while we do it," she said, giving her son a sultry wink. "I'm sure you'd learn something as a result, so you could also consider this a summer course in sex-ed!"

That made him chuckle. "A very practical course..."

"Exactly."

Slowly, he felt himself relax. He wasn't entirely at ease, as that would be impossible in his position, but at least his breathing and heart rate seemed to gradually return to normal. He could at least think again, more or less clearly.

"You are still my mom..."

"And I would still *be* your mom, young man," Diane said, her voice stern but showing a hint of playfulness. "Don't get the idea that you'd wrap me around your finger, just because my pussy would be wrapped around your cock"--Kevin gasped at her turn of phrase--"And yes, that's also because you are still a kiddo who balks when his mom says 'cock' or 'pussy'!"