With a Little Help from Her Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, but of course, hun. You go, have fun, and ogle some fit booth babes that I'm sure will be there in droves!" Diane said, giggling.

Jason groaned, but also smiled. "And why would I do that? I've got the hottest babe right here!"

"Mmm, this flattery might get you somewhere..." she purred, her hand moving below his waist and squeezing his hardening shaft. "Oh! And I can feel that you absolutely *do* want to go there!"

He grinned from ear to ear, pulling his laughing wife on top of him.

***

"Clear your schedule for the next week," Kevin's mom told him over breakfast.

"Why? Do we have a trip coming up?"

She smirked, looking at the boy's well-built, sculpted chest. Even though they were just eating, Kevin was sitting there completely naked, without even a bathrobe to cover his muscular body.

This wasn't unusual. Diane's son had largely abandoned wearing clothes, once he noticed that it was now Mom whom he would catch staring at *his* body. The horny cougar often admired how her son was developing, and it was definitely not just innocuous, motherly interest. Her moist pussy would start to really get wet at the mere sight of her strapping hunk, and she wasn't shy at all to let him know just how much she wanted him.

"There is a trip alright," she said, a smirk on her face. "Your father is going on one. Some conference or another, business stuff... What's important is that he won't be around for the entire next week. He's flying out on Sunday."

"Huh!"

"Like I said, clear your schedule, slugger," Diane repeated, her smile digging sexy dimples in her cheeks. "Tell those other nerds you're playing with that you'll be busy."

Kevin grinned from ear to ear. "Should I mention what with?"

"Very funny."

"Oh, but why not?" he feigned ignorance. "Is it something I should be ashamed of?"

"Depends," she flirted. "Do you think it is shameful for a son to spend the night railing his sexy mom, cum in her pussy and ass, then have her clean his dick with her mouth before he shoots a big load down her throat?"

"...Wow!"

Diane laughed, her son staring at her open-mouthed. "Nice to see I can still get you to make that shocked face," she teased him, then leaned forward and added seductively, "But this is happening, stud. You'll be sleeping in Mommy's big bed. You'll be waking up in bed next to Mommy. And in between, I don't think you'll be leaving Mommy's bed at all..."

There was a rod of pure titanium where Kevin's dick used to be. He let out a gasp of shock and lust, his mind racing through visions of constant debauchery that the two of them would be engaging in. Seeing her son like this, practically stunned at her lewd promises, the mature temptress wanted to immediately reward his lustful devotion to Mommy.

Dropping her robe, she slid under the table and crawled to where Kevin was sitting, his large and fully erect shaft trying to bore a hole in the flat wooden surface. Before he realized what she was about to do, Diane pushed his legs outward, giving her better access to her son's throbbing hard-on.

"Eat your breakfast, sweetie. Mommy's just going to have a little snack..."

Closing her lips over Kevin's shaft, she drooled saliva over the whole length of its rigid tumescence. Groaning at the sensation, he struggled to follow his mom's instructions, making a bit of a mess as he tried to keep eating his meal. His bloated gonads were overflowing with fresh semen, as he had only emptied them once today: in the shower, where he had fucked his smoking hot Mom against the wall until they both came.

"Oh fuck! Mom... this feels... incredible!"

Diane was really getting into blowing her son. It wasn't the first time she's done it, not by a long shot, but she hasn't yet serviced him like this: naked, on her knees, while he was busy with something else (or at least trying), just like a true cumslut would. As much as she liked that her stud was always at her beck and call, it also excited her to take care of *his* manly urges, as often as he would tell her to.

Fingers inside her wet pussy, Diane jilled herself fervently, her mouth working up and down Kevin's thick, rock-hard flagpole. It twitched between her tongue and palate, spilling delicious pre-cum for her to suck up and swallow. She could sense him getting close to bursting, so she skillfully held her tongue against the prominent ridge of his glans.

"'ave you 'inished eatin', 'oney?" Diane managed to ask, her son's pulsing cock resting on her tongue's very tip.

"Fuck, Mom," he said breathlessly. "I was almost there!"

She purred, content with the effect of her teasing, then immediately resumed her duties as Kevin's obedient, cock-sucking slut. Less than a minute later, he was cumming buckets down his mother's throat, grunting and groaning as he unloaded the burden of his heavy balls. Diane finished him off by lovingly licking the milky jizz from the inside of his sperm pipe, then released his dick and crawled back up from under the table.

"Well, you did eat most of it," she said, a little winded, pointing at his plate with just about half of the last pancake left. "Come on then! Your dessert is right here," she said, holding open the shiny wet folds of her soaking pussy as she smiled lustily at her son.

***

Diane sent off her husband with a final peck on the cheek, waving goodbye as he pulled from the driveway. Once his car disappeared behind the corner of their suburban neighborhood, she allowed herself a modest smile and a contented sigh.

Then she practically ran back into the house, and bolted upstairs to her son's bedroom.

Without Kevin's dad, the horny mother/son couple had a completely free reign of the house for the whole week. They intended to take advantage of this to the fullest, indulging in a shared hobby that was now their favorite pastime: fucking.

Diane had been very upfront that she wanted this entire week to be just one, big, nonstop fuckfest with her son.

She had gone as far as to cook them microwave-ready meals for several days in advance, ensuring they would not be distracted by something as unsexy as basic sustenance. She had Kevin put his muscles to work and lug more than a dozen gallon-jugs of water to either one of their bedrooms. She even decided they should allow themselves a week-long lapse in their respective training schedules, under the excuse that they'd be getting plenty of exercise anyway.

"My bed," Diane said simply, rousing her son from his computer chair and making him follow Mom straight to her bedroom. They discarded their clothes along the way, and within seconds Diane lay on her back, with Kevin cock's inside his mother's warm, welcoming pussy.

It basically remained there until the following morning, when the sex-crazed couple emerged from the bedroom to shower and grab a bite. Neither Diane nor her son bothered to put on their clothes; with the amount of sex they intended to have, it would only serve to slow them down.

"Ahh, what a night," Diane groaned as they had breakfast, stretching in her chair and making her bountiful breasts jiggle and sway enticingly. "So... How did you like waking up next to your mom?"

"Fucking awesome," Kevin said, shamelessly ogling his naked mother. "Wish I could do that every day."

"Uh-uh," she admonished him. "Let's not go that far, kid. Our marriage may have gotten a little unorthodox as of late, but I am still your father's wife."

"Right," Kevin said with a cocky grin. "You just happen to be sitting naked with his son, after you have just fucked him!"

"And what's your problem now, all of a sudden? We've been doing this for weeks!" Diane retorted with a frown. "Did you forget why we started having sex in the first place?"

"Nah, I remember," he said, his voice still unusually brash and confident. "You said you are a horny nympho who needs to be fucked by her son because your husband can't get it up oft--"

The rest remained unsaid, interrupted by a loud slap. Kevin was now rubbing his cheek, the spot where his mother's hand has just hit him, and pretty hard at that.

"Never speak like this again," she said icily, "or you can forget about sticking your cock in my pussy. Permanently!"

Even more than his mom's words, the dull pain in the side of his face was a clear signal to Kevin that he has gone too far. He didn't exactly know why he said that. Few weeks ago, it would've been unthinkable for him to speak to his mother like this. But the countless hours of proving himself to be the perfect stud for the endlessly horny woman had evidently gone to Kevin's young head.

"That's an empty threat," he called her bluff. "Admit it: you can't live without my cock!"

The atmosphere got tense, as Diane hung her head and glared at Kevin. "What do you want?" she spat.

"You," he said. "Any time I feel like it. I don't care if Dad's around. You're my Mommy-slut 24/7!"

"Ain't that the truth," she scoffed, a wry smile crooking her full lips. "I tell you what, if you can convince your dad --"

"No," he cut her off, "it is *you* who will make it happen!"

Diane loudly gasped. She was shocked at her son's arrogant behavior, and even more shocked at how turned on she's become because of it!

"I am your slut, Kevin," she proudly declared, "and I will spread my legs if you so much as blink in my direction. But I can't guarantee how your father reacts if he actually sees us fucking. Have you thought about that?"

Kevin was suddenly pensive. "No..."

Diane shook her head. "Then calm the fuck down and let's get back to bed," she half-pleaded, half-scolded her rambunctious son. "We have a whole week ahead of us, stud, and we're going to make use of every single minute!"

***

Kevin didn't press the issue any further. Diane ensured he would have neither the time nor the attention span to dwell on it during their crazy week together. It wasn't particularly difficult, for the voluptuous sexpot to distract her son from thinking about anything that wasn't her smoking hot body, and all the various ways he could use it to bring them both to shuddering orgasms.

He and his mother have spent the entire week doing just that. They fucked constantly, only stopping when they got hungry, and never for longer than it took to wolf down a hastily warmed-up Tupperware meal. Other than those necessary interludes, the sex-crazed couple has been going at it morning, noon, and night, their wild sessions of incestuous mating dragging on for many hours.

Kevin quickly found that even his teenage sex drive and impressive stamina could be sorely tested by Mom's insatiable libido. The boy had to really pace himself in order to maintain the performance that his hypersexual mother required from her stud. One would think that with the ability to shoot out sizeable loads of cum up to a dozen times a day, Kevin should rightfully consider himself an absolute stallion, but this was only just about enough to satisfy the nympho cougar he was sharing the bed with.

Diane humbled Kevin with her unending appetite for sex, and truthfully, the young hunk needed to be knocked down a peg. While previously he had been a shy virgin, the experience of fucking his sex goddess of a mother quickly turned him very arrogant and boastful. Young that he was, Kevin hasn't quite learned the difference between assertiveness and being an asshole, so he would sometimes inadvertently veer into the latter territory. It earned him a few more slaps and punches from Diane, whenever he transgressed her boundaries or went at her a little too rough for her liking.

Their quarrels never lasted long, however, and mostly just added a bit of extra spice to the boiling stew of their erotic passion.

For several days, the incestuous couple continued their lurid affair, rutting nonstop and all over the house. On Friday, they eventually ended up outside in the backyard, where they enjoyed the summer afternoon by fucking like rabbits under the streaming rays of sunshine.

Diane wasn't an avid sunbather, because laying out in the sun would quickly make her hands wander towards her nether regions. This method of getting a tan, however, was definitely to her liking. She could expose every inch of her flawless body, and at the same her son could royally pound her perpetually wet pussy. In the privacy of their backyard patio, surrounded from all sides by tall hedges, no one would disturb the horny mother/son duo and their incessant coupling.

At least that's what they thought.

***

"Come on, honey, pick it up," said Jason impatiently, looking at the dashboard of his car. It displayed the beautiful, smiling face of Diane as it dialed her phone number. "I know you're there..."

The connection failed, again, and Jason sighed in frustration. Though the traffic has been surprisingly light, particularly at this hour on Friday, he found himself getting a little irritated.

His wife wasn't exactly ignoring him, for they spoke twice over the phone in the last few days. But every time he called, she seemed somewhat distracted. She mostly just nodded along to whatever Jason was saying, as he related to her the events of the conference he'd been attending. All that he got from her, on the other hand, was a halfhearted reassurance that everything at home was in perfect working order.

The reason for Diane's distraction was simple. At the same time that she'd been talking to her husband, her son Kevin had been fucking the shit out of her tight, soaking wet cunt!

Rather than worry, Jason decided he was going to enjoy the fortunate turn of events. Over at the trade show, he had greatly expanded his network of business contacts, which boded well for future deals on either end of the supply chain his company was working with. He could've stayed a little longer, but he basically met with everyone he'd wanted to talk to anyway. The airline had also called him to ask if he would be willing to take his return flight a day earlier.

So, one booking change and a free business class upgrade later, Jason was now on the freeway, driving home from the airport and looking forward to the weekend with his wife and son. He swerved into the exit lane and entered the familiar suburb: a vast expanse of largely identical, single family houses. It was quiet and mostly empty at this time of the day, and it filled him with an odd sense of calm. The hybrid has switched off of gas and into electric propulsion, ensuring that even Jason's own vehicle won't disturb the tranquility of this sleepy neighborhood.

He parked at the driveway and took his luggage from the trunk, then unlocked the front door and entered.

The house was just as quiet. He called out to Diane and no one answered him, making him feel that something was a bit out of place. He peeked into the living room and found it in a mild state of disarray, with some couch pillows thrown on the floor and an odd stain on the leather upholstery. There was also a stuffy, earthy aroma in the air that seemed strangely familiar, but he couldn't quite place it. As he picked up the cushions to put them back where they belonged, Jason heard something that instantly piqued his interest.

It was a female moan.

Intrigued, he took a few steps in its direction and then he heard it again, more drawn-out and louder than the first time. He froze, realizing immediately what it was and where the sound was coming from. Or rather, from whom.

"Diane," he quietly whispered.

It was his wife. She was moaning in pleasure; a delightful and very familiar sound that always made his dick perk up in immediate interest. This time was no exception, and his pants got noticeably tighter as she listened to Diane vocalizing her pleasure. It was coming from beyond the sliding glass door that led to the patio, somewhere out there in their house's backyard.

Quietly, Jason took a few more steps.

"How do you like it, slut?" said a different, masculine voice. "Your son is... fucking... your... tight... cunt!"

Jason froze again, and he felt his blood boil. A rush of many different emotions washed over him, some less savory than others, but there was one that easily trumped them all.

"Oooh," Diane moaned again. "I just love it! I love your huge cock inside me!"

Curiosity. He didn't know why, but he *had* to see exactly what her wife and son were doing. It had bothered him long enough, to know that Diane had been having sex with Kevin when he wasn't around. Yes, it was ostensibly for his own sake, that the two agreed to keep their activities out of sight rather than flaunting them in Jason's face. He always felt ill at ease about this arrangement, but he had convinced himself that it was the best option.

Now, however, he wasn't so sure.

Trying to be quiet, Jason crept forward, towards a wall right next to the patio door. Carefully, he stuck his head out and peered through the glass pane, eyes searching the backyard for any signs or movement. He didn't have to look for long, as they were right there, on the green lawn between the swing and the inflatable pool, maybe forty feet away from where Jason was currently standing.

The sight was obscene as it was mesmerizing.

On a large blanket, hastily thrown over the grass, his wife and son were copulating like a pair of wild animals. Diane was on her hands and knees, rocking to the lewd rhythm of Kevin's deep, deliberate thrusts. Her large, pendulous breasts swayed as her son was driving his thick fuck-stick into the sloshing depths of her mature cunt.

She arched her back as she howled in ecstasy. She was experiencing yet another full-body orgasm, from the stud's continuous strokes and the slapping of his heavy balls against her engorged clit. Beads of perspiration on her smooth, lightly bronzed skin glistened in the late afternoon sun, many streaming down her toned arms and thick, muscular thighs.

"Fuck, I'm close," Kevin grunted, sensing a full load of cum welling up in his bloated nuts. "Where do you want it?"

Diane groaned, her body still tingling from the recent climax, even as she already sensed the imminent approach of another. "Ahh... Anywhere, stud! And everywhere!... Just... cover me! Cum all over your slutty mom!"

"Oh fuck, Mom!" he groaned, yanking his primed jizz-cannon out of her gaping hole and wrapping a hand over the throbbing shaft. On cue, Diane turned over and lay on her back, preparing herself to be glazed by her virile son. "I'm cumming, Mom! I'M CUMMING ALL OVER YOUR HOT BODY!"

Jason watched in shock, as his own eighteen year-old poured ounce after ounce of his dense white cream over the shining, athletic body of his gorgeous wife. Soon, her luscious breasts and her taut abdomen were completely covered in Kevin's thick spunk, and the potent teenager jacked his rampant cock to coax even more seed from his rapidly discharging balls.

The erection in Jason's pants was now fully engorged, and he had an irresistible urge to just whip it out and take care of it on the spot. But he hesitated, asking himself the obvious question. If his wife was right there, then why should Jason be the one to take care of his boner, all by himself?...

"God, Kevin... How do you still have so much cum in those massive balls?" asked Diane with a laugh, as she stuck out her tongue to lick off splashes of ball-juice that landed on her large breasts. "I thought I drained you very thoroughly today!"

"This was only my sixth load, Mom," the boy boasted. "I'll have more for my cum-slut Mommy in no time!"

"Mmm, excellent," she purred, again on all fours as she moved towards her son's crotch. "In this case, why don't I get my snack straight from the source?"

He grinned, letting the super-horny housewife crawl to him and swallow his dick to the hilt, greedily sucking off the lustrous sheen of her own pussy juice.

Jason decided he had seen enough. Pants long discarded, his large cock was now painfully erect and sticking up at an angle above horizontal. He took off his shirt, then slowly opened the sliding door and entered the backyard just like the rest of his family already had: stark naked, and very, very horny.