All Comments on 'With Corey and His Roommate'

by AtlantisGuy

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
furluvrcafurluvrcaabout 1 month ago

There’s something incomparable about horny, hairy, musky young men getting it on together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Holy fuck, that was hot.

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyabout 1 month ago

Truly epic & 20 stars!

StraycatndcStraycatndcabout 1 month ago

I would take them too 🥰

AllktagAllktagabout 1 month ago

Fucking loved this story, would love to see the continuation of these characters

AtlantisGuyAtlantisGuyabout 1 month agoAuthor

Hey guys! This is another stand alone story. Thanks for reading....

catamitecatamiteabout 1 month ago

Once more, excellent prose, the description, the smells, the taste... man, you have a way of turning us ON!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Holy crap! More than hot, just fantastic! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Holy shit this was so hot, I came twice from reading this! Please keep this going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Would love to read more about how Corey and Jake felt about this encounter. We got Sean’s pov which made it seem like the other two men were super into it as well. But were they just getting off or did they have the same intense attraction, arousal and life-changing experiences too. Will their threesome continue? Will Sean and Corey continue without Jake? Do they all regret that they let themselves get carried away? Please share more with us.

Bradley2234Bradley2234about 1 month ago

Such a hot story! Love the descriptions and the details of devouring those hot sweaty asses 😍

Would love to see similar stories if you’re up for it! Got me off!

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Wow, love how everything went from a few buddies hanging out to mad, passionate, sweaty rutting. An amazing story.

squirtypunisher093squirtypunisher0938 days ago

I love your descriptions of the guy's asses in all your stories- the hair, muscle and musk. I also like that you point out how men instinctively know how to worship and treat each other's balls.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

More please! Love your stories and writings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous