With Each Repetition Ch. 03

Story Info
Cyberdominus puts Liberty through the conversion process.
2.3k words
4.41
13.1k
9

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Madcap77
Madcap77
83 Followers

Chapter Three - Conversion

Cyberdominus walked across the room to what looked like some kind of control panel facing Liberty's bondage table. His finger hovered over a set of controls for a moment before he dropped his hand and regarded both his new captive and his robot slave.

"Slave, come here."

"Yes, Mas-ter." The enslaved heroine marched to her owner with what could only be described as "robotic grace". Her movements appeared somewhat stiff and jerky, but also not a single motion of her body was wasted. She did exactly what she needed to do and not a thing more.

"Slavebot-001, I want you to be the one to enslave your former mentor. You lured her here, you got me my prize, so I think it's only fitting that you should do the honors." Liberty was appalled at the warm smile he then flashed her, as if the bastard could feel any warmth at all towards a woman to whom he could commit such horrible violations.

"Look at your former friend, slave."

"Yes, Mas-ter," she said, her vacant electric blue eyes regarding her with no emotion whatsoever.

"I want you to think about the memories of your time with Liberty, the victories you shared, the good times and the bad, the support and friendship that she provided you."

"Yes, Mas-ter."

Cyberdominus allowed a long and awkward moment to pass as Slavebot-001 stared at the captive Liberty in silence.

"Melody..." Liberty whispered through falling tears.

"Understand, slave, that when you hit the buttons on the control panel, you will be condemning your former friend to a lifetime of mindless servitude. She will never hear her favorite song again, nor laugh at a joke, nor feel the wind in her hair, nor feel anything at all but absolute, perfect obedience. Just like you, my slave. You will be changing her forever. Do you understand what this means?"

"Yes, Mas-ter."

He walked up next to his slave and gently caressed her cheek with the back of his hand. "I have no doubt that you do." He studied her face a moment, as if trying to get a read on what she was thinking or feeling. Liberty couldn't understand why—her face was as devoid of expression as the control panel she stood in front of.

"Press the white button, slave."

"Melody, no!!" Liberty cried out in panic, roused from her stupor of weariness and humiliation at being violated by her helpless friend.

"Yes, Mas-ter." Without hesitation, her silver finger pressed a button on the control panel before her.

Cyberdominus grinned and looked up at Liberty, tapping his finger to his ear to remind her that her plea could not be heard by its intended audience.

Liberty's eyes darted wildly from side to side as she heard unseen machinery whir to life around her. Liberty craned her neck upward to see a nozzle descending from the darkness above. She could vaguely make out a terrifying collection of scary-looking machinery—robotic arms wielding various implements all dangling from the ceiling waiting to do their work on her.

"Please, please stop!" she cried desperately as gas started puffing out of the nozzle, enveloping her in a white cloud. "I'll—I'll do whatever you want!"

Cyberdominus laughed. "I know you will, my dear. That's the whole point of this exercise!"

"This is merely an anesthetic gas," Cyberdominus explained. "Without it, the procedure you're about to undergo would be excruciating. But I'm not a monster—I have no interest in causing you pain. My interest is simply in making you mine. You should be feeling its numbing effects already."

Liberty feebly thrashed in her bonds as she realized she could indeed feel her body going numb from head to toe. What was worse, she felt herself weakening to the point that her ability to struggle against the cuffs that held her was diminishing.

"It's similar to the gas that knocked you out earlier and robbed you of your strength. Oh, don't worry, your powers will come back to you—I could make great use of a slave with your particular gifts," he chuckled as he walked up to more closely observe the process.

"There—you should be all numbed now. It's time to begin. Any last words before you become my slave?"

"Whuu--ggkk. Nnnnuhh," was all that Liberty could get out. She felt incredibly groggy and her mouth would not cooperate. She wanted to scream, she wanted to curse him out, to yank the cuffs right off the table and bash his skull in with them. But she couldn't move her head, she couldn't spit out a single word.

"Yes, of course, you're probably too numb to talk at this point. Let's just assume you'd have said something trite like 'you'll never get away with this!'. Hit the black button, slave."

"Yes, Mas-ter."

The angled table to which Liberty was bound began to tilt backwards, leveling out so that Liberty was now lying flat on her back, staring in helpless horror at the unfriendly-looking implements on the ceiling.

"Press the red button, slave."

"Yes, Mas-ter."

Six robotic arms bearing sharp needles descended around her, and Liberty could feel the dull pressure of needles poking into her flesh, though she could not feel the needle pricks themselves or the sensation of pain that they should be causing. Again and again she felt the pressure of something poking into her, slowly traveling up and down her legs.

"I know this isn't easy," Cyberdominus said in a tone that suggested that in his own twisted way, he really was trying to convey sympathy. "It wasn't easy when I did it to myself," he said as he looked down at his silver cock. "But great things never come without sacrifice," he said with a verbal shrug.

"Fffk oo," Liberty groaned. Though she couldn't feel the pain of the needles stabbing into her body, the panic and horror she felt about what they were doing to her was excruciatingly real. She could not see her legs but she imagined what terrible things the needles were doing to her.

"Since...altering myself, I find myself horny all the time. I am constantly aroused and ready for sex, just as you will be after your own alterations are complete. So you can see why I need slaves to serve my needs at all times."

"Mrnnngh!!" Liberty growled in anger. The first time he sticks that silver cock in my face I'm going to bite it off! The dull sensation of pressure caused by the needles had started climbing up her body, now hammering at her hips and stabbing into her buttocks from the sides. What is happening to me now??

"You are already incredibly sexy—it's the whole reason I wanted to make you mine in the first place. But even so, there are certain traits I require in my slaves, certain modifications that must be made to make you more pleasing to me."

I'm going to kill this son of a bitch!! Liberty desperately tried again and again to break out of the cuffs that bound her—to even move her fingers, but she couldn't muster any strength to move at all. Soon the needles traveled up to her breasts, and she felt the dull sensation of being poked over and over again all over her breasts. And then it felt like her nipples were being pinched, over and over again. It didn't hurt, the sensation was dull and far away, as if she was remembering a story she'd read, and in that story a dream was described, and in that dream her nipples had been repeatedly pinched. She could tell it was happening but she couldn't really feel it.

"The changes are coming along quite nicely," Cyberdominus said. "I am pleased."

"Grnnnhgh!!" was Liberty's only response, but her anger and desire to commit grievous bodily harm to her captor was clearly communicated.

The needles briefly worked on her arms before moving to her face. She could see the robotic arms moving in a whirring blur of motion as it felt like her lips and cheekbones were being pummeled by a thousand weak, tiny little fists. Tears rolled across her temples as she endured this assault.

Finally, after no less than six eternities, the robotic arms ceased their stabbing movements and ascended back to their lofty heights. Liberty didn't know what was to come next, but she breathed a sigh of relief that this part was over.

"You're doing very well," Cyberdominus assured her. "I'd say that you're through the worst of it, but having never experienced the other parts of the process, I can't really say. Hit the blue button, slave."

"Yes, Mas-ter."

Another pair of mechanical arms bearing smaller needles descended from the ceiling were heading straight for her eyes. Liberty tried to thrash her head back and forth to avoid them but could do nothing. She screamed as well as she could while unable to move her mouth. She couldn't feel the needles pierce her eyes, but her vision flooded over with the blurring waves of tears. She felt several pokes of pressure around her eyeballs, and then the arms rose back from whence they came.

Her vision was blurred from the stream of tears, but otherwise seemed unaffected by whatever it was that the machinery had just done to her.

"Press the yellow button, slave."

"Yes, Mas-ter."

Another set of mechanical arms came down. Liberty saw some kind of implement at the end of each of them, but only one of them appeared to be sharp. That one aimed for her crotch, and she felt a tight pinching sensation on her clitoris. Then she could feel an intrusion as something entered her vagina and anus. She gasped as it felt like something was spinning around in each of her orifices.

Another arm came up and forced something into her mouth. She felt it doing something to her tongue, and after a few moments it pulled out and sprayed something into her mouth, thoroughly coating its inner surfaces with...something. And then all of the devices pulled out of her and back to the ceiling again. Liberty had no idea how much time had passed at this point—her mind had become somewhat numb as well, feeling as if this whole experience was just a dream, being endured by someone else, and not really even happening anyway.

"Now hit the orange button, slave."

"Yes, Mas-ter."

Another series of arms dropped down to hover above her body, and Liberty felt the faintest sensation of warmth traveling up her body. As one of the arms moved towards her head, she saw some kind of red laser beam shoot out, which seemed to be targeted at the top of her head. She felt a concentration of the faint warmth, accompanied by a very slight tingling sensation. She vaguely noted that she felt the same concentration of sensation above her crotch. My hair. Oh god, it's removing my hair.

"I have to admit, I was a bit disappointed to learn that you weren't really a blonde," Cyberdominus sighed. "But it doesn't really matter, I suppose. My slaves have no hair at all," he shrugged.

Eventually these arms also retreated back to the ceiling. Liberty felt like a passenger in her own body at this point. She couldn't feel what was happening, and the whole experience was so surreal, it didn't even seem to be happening to her.

"Only one more to go. Hit the green button, slave, and then come suck my cock."

"Yes, Mas-ter."

Liberty heard Songbird's booted heels clacking across the floor as the table began to tilt upward and forward again, putting her back in a near standing position. A glass shield of some kind rose up from the floor, curving around her—she realized suddenly that she was now in a glass tube that enclosed tightly around her, like a coffin. The cuffs securing her ankles and wrists snapped open, and the table that she'd been bound to was pulled by some unseen instrument up and out of the tube. She was certain she'd have collapsed if the tube wasn't tight enough to prevent that—she had no room to collapse.

She watched in despair as she saw the silver Songbird kneel before Cyberdominus and take his cock into her mouth. He was already hard—no doubt from watching the trials she'd just been through—and Songbird easily took him all the way down her throat.

Suddenly Liberty realized that her feet felt vaguely cold and vaguely wet. Her eyes darted downward and she saw a silver liquid rising up from the floor and into the tube. It had already risen past her ankles. Wide-eyed and horrified, she looked at Cyberdominus in a panic.

"Wnnngh!!" she desperately cried.

"Don't worry, my dear, you won't drown. It's time to receive your new skin, so you too can be beautiful."

She watched Songbird dutifully suck her Master's cock, paying no mind to her former mentor stuck in a tube just a few feet away that was filling with liquid. It was up to Liberty's waist now. She wanted to pound on the glass, whether to break it or just out of an instinctual plea for help, but her body was too numb and weak to respond to her desires. The liquid rose up past her breasts, which had seemed bigger than Liberty remembered, but they were now submerged and she could not see them through the silver liquid.

Liberty began to panic as the liquid crawled up her neck. Her eyes darted to Cyberdominus, pleading with him to save her from a certain drowning death. He moaned in pleasure as he looked down at the slave sucking him off.

"I forgot to tell you, you're going to go to sleep for this part."

Liberty held her breath as the opaque liquid rose past her eyes. She could no longer see, and she wanted to gasp for air, so, so badly—she had to hold on, she just had to hold on, if she breathed in the liquid she was done for. Even when faced with the fate of becoming a mindless slave, her survival instinct would not allow her to simply give up and drown. But an eternity or an instant later, her body reached its limit anyway, and she gasped, her mouth filling with liquid as everything went silver.

Madcap77
Madcap77
83 Followers