With Each Repetition Ch. 06

Story Info
Cyberdominus recruits a new member to his Slavebot harem.
6.8k words
4.63
10.4k
12

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Madcap77
Madcap77
83 Followers

Chapter Six -- Recruitment

Slavebot-002 marched off the elevator with the unconscious Weather Witch hoisted over one shoulder, as Slavebot-001 followed behind. Their former colleague had briefly started to regain consciousness during their elevator ride, but Slavebot-001 quickly incapacitated her with a sonic scream.

Cyberdominus stood just outside the elevator, eagerly awaiting the arrival of his new acquisition. Slavebot-002 walked in front of her Master and stopped, standing patiently before him, the weight of another woman on her shoulder seemingly no inconvenience to her.

"Ah, excellent work, slaves!" Master said, his eyes hungrily roving over the curves of the shapely rump held aloft before him.

"Take her to the conversion chamber," he commanded.

"Yes, Mas-ter," Slavebot-002 replied, moving down the corridor with her human freight.

Cyberdominus lingered looking at Slavebot-001 a moment, his hands brushing over her breasts and gently tweaking her nipples. "Just think, it all started with you—because of your brash decisions and your desperate need to prove yourself, I'm about to enslave another of your teammates. I hope you are proud of yourself, because I certainly am. How will I ever repay you? Oh, how about I just make you serve all my needs for the rest of your life?" he laughed.

"Follow me, slave, there's work to be done!"

"Yes, Mas-ter."

When Cyberdominus walked into the conversion chamber, Slavebot-002 stood a few feet inside the doorway facing into the room. She still held her captive over her shoulder, waiting to be told what to do next.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Place her on the conversion table, slave."

"Yes, Mas-ter."

Cyberdominus admired the prone form of the newest superheroine to enter his collection, wondering what she would look like when converted to silver. He ran his hands over her shapely, strong thighs, feeling the firm muscles beneath her flesh.

"Yes, she will make a wonderful addition to my collection. Take her clothes off, slave."

"Yes, Mas-ter."

Slavebot-002 pulled her boots off one by one, and then removed her cape, gloves, and finally, the tight black leotard that encased her body, ripping it open down the front. Slavebot-002 had never seen her former crime-fighting companion naked before, and she admired her smooth brown flesh, the curve of her ample breasts and the fact that her pussy was already hairless, which would save her Master some trouble. She will make an ex-cell-ent slave. Slavebot-002 did not think of disrobing her friend as any kind of violation or wrongdoing—she was simply obeying her Master and there could never be anything wrong about that.

"Strap her onto the table."

"Yes, Mas-ter," she said, locking the unconscious heroine into the restraints.

"Better turn on the power dampening field before she wakes up. Flip the switch on the wall and then hit the green button, slave."

"Yes, Mas-ter." Slavebot-002 gave no thought to how this same energy field had been the reason her own super strength hadn't been any use to her during her own captivity—she merely obeyed the order. Upon hitting the green button, the table tilted forward so the naked Weather Witch was propped up into a near standing position, ankles tightly strapped to the table and arms pulled upwards by dangling cuffs secured to the edge of the table.

"Now, how shall we pass the time while we wait for our captive to awaken? Oh, I know, how about you bend over, Number One?"

Slavebot-002 could neither see nor hear her Master fucking her silver sister, as she stood facing the other direction, toward the captive. All she could do was stare at the prisoner, her former friend, as another wave of slave programming began its assault on her mind.

Some unknowable and indeterminate amount of time later, Weather Witch's eyes flickered open as she grimaced against the room's bright artificial lights. Slavebot-002 saw her eyes widen with shock as she stared back at her, and then started pulling and struggling against her bonds. Her lips moved in agitation as she snarled words, but Slavebot-002 could neither hear nor care what they were. I won-der if she rec-og-ni-zes me? I hope she does, and sees how en-slaved I—I am Slave-bot-002. Cy-ber-dom-i-nus is my Mas-ter...

"Struggle all you like, you can't escape. They didn't," she heard her Master's voice behind her.

Slavebot-002 felt so deliciously naked and exposed as she stood helplessly before her former Femme Fighters companion, her silver slave pussy on full display. Her stiff, erect nipples betrayed how completely aroused she was, how aroused she always was to be so utterly controlled by her Master.

Weather Witch's mouth once again growled words unheard to Slavebot-002 as she furiously glared at her captor.

"Do you like my robot slaves? This is Slavebot-001, and that is Slavebot-002. Beautiful, don't you think?"

Weather Witch spat back her response.

"Oh, I believe you know them quite well," she heard her Master say. "This one here used to be called Songbird, and the one in front of you used to go by Liberty, in her former life."

Weather Witch's eyes went wide in horror as she stared at Slavebot-002. She shook her head and words again poured from her mouth. Had Slavebot-002 had any interest in what they were, she could have guessed their content easily enough.

As her former colleague stared at her in disbelief, she felt the briefest thrill over how she must now appear to Weather Witch's eyes. She vaguely remembered her own dismay upon first seeing Slavebot-001, the pity and judgment she'd felt upon witnessing her condition. Her pussy grew wetter at the thought of how utterly transformed she must look, the once powerful Liberty reduced to a naked and obedient robot slave. She hoped she looked sufficiently mindless and obedient to her former teammate. She wanted her to understand just how enslaved she was.

"Well then, we'll just need to convince you, won't we?" Slavebot-002 heard her Master say. "Slavebot-002, tell Weather Witch here something only you would know."

"Yes, Mas-ter." Slavebot-002 turned her head slightly to stare directly at Weather Witch. "You once told me that you would some-times think of Mis-ter Arm-a-ged-don while you mas-tur-bate."

A look of betrayal crossed Weather Witch's face, and her lips responded with terse, angry movements.

"There's no reason to be mad at her, she has to do whatever I tell her. Very interesting fact though. Have a thing for villains, do we?" Cyberdominus laughed.

Weather Witch snarled something back at Cyberdominus, and then her eyes darted over to look at Slavebot-002. Her lips moved again.

"Oh, her formidable strength was certainly no help to her. Liberty—or should I say, the former Liberty, is every bit as obedient as her sidekick, I assure you. Isn't that right, Slavebot-002?" he asked her.

"Yes, Mas-ter. I am your obed-i-ent slave now and for-ev-er," she responded compliantly.

Weather Witch shook her head in refusal. Slavebot-002 recalled a similar denial after being confronted with Slavebot-001. She hadn't then understood the power of Master's programming. The endless bombardment of it, how impossible it was to resist when one no longer had any will. It was all she could think, it was all she could hear...Weather Witch had no idea how truly and deeply enslaved she was...how enslaved she soon would become.

Cyberdominus spoke again after Weather Witch's unheard reply: "They mostly serve me sexually, of course. But I also do have them clean, prepare meals, and provide other general entertainments. Slavebot-002 here gives amazing blowjobs—that should actually be her primary superpower."

Slavebot-002's Master then walked into her field of vision and stood before her. "Slavebot-002, go ahead and show off your blowjob superpowers for Weather Witch here."

"Yes, Mas-ter," Slavebot-002 said, immediately dropping to her knees and taking him fully in her mouth. She could taste Slavebot-001's freshly fucked ass all over the length of his cock. She felt a tingling thrill travel from her dripping wet pussy up to the base of her skull at the idea of being made to demonstrate her slavish obedience in front of an audience—a former colleague and friend, no less. And to suck her Master's cock right after it had been in his other slave's ass—well, she could almost imagine the reaction the captive heroine must be having as she witnessed this humiliation. But before the thought had fully formed in her mind, her slave programming started a new iteration, helpfully emptying her mind of all thoughts even as her mouth filled with Master's cock.

She had learned, through her Master's responses over many cocksucking sessions, just what her Master liked. She knew exactly when to slow down to prolong Master's pleasure, and when to speed up to get him excited again. When to swirl her tongue around the tip of his cock and when to increase the suction to make her mouth feel tighter for him. And all of this she did now, for a good slave made every blowjob she gave her Master the best she'd ever given.

Just a short distance away, Slavebot-001 remained bent over at the waist from when her Master had just moments ago been fucking her. She watched dispassionately as Slavebot-002 sucked off her Master while Weather Witch's mouth moved in disgusted, silent speech, but had no opinions about the scene unfolding before her. When her slave programming had completed its seventy-one thousand, three hundred and forty seventh iteration, her mind remained devoid of thought as she awaited either a command or the next incoming iteration of slave programming. She very rarely had thoughts anymore—occasionally a random stray thought would creep in, but they had mostly been eradicated, leaving her mind an empty wasteland of mindless obedience during the brief moments of respite from commands or slave programming. She heard her Master moan in pleasure and then laugh before her mind focused on the next repetition of slave programming pouring into her captive ears. It was no longer necessary by any means—she couldn't possibly become more obedient than she already was—but it was relentless all the same. And she could not resist it.

"Oh, she can't hear you," Slavebot-002 heard her Master say, but because it was not a command, she gave it no further consideration. Her entire attention was devoted to her Master's cock—nothing else existed in her world at the moment. "Oh, would you like to try?" her Master said with a laugh. "Tell you what, if you can get through to her, I swear to you that I will set you all free immediately."

Slavebot-002 felt a slight pressure on the side of her head as her tongue moved back down the full length of her Master's cock. She was surprised to realize she could now hear Weather Witch. "—an trust you," she growled in a surly voice. It was the first time she had heard any sound at all but her own voice or her Master's since her enslavement. She had been cocooned in the comforting sound of obedience for so long that it felt unnerving to hear anything but her Master's will wrapping her mind tight in chains of submission.

"Stop sucking, slave," he commanded.

"Yes, Mas-ter," Slavebot-002 replied dutifully and remained kneeling in front of her Master, her mouth still open wide, inviting him to use her mouth further if he wished.

"Stand and face Weather Witch," he said. "Let her get a good look at you."

"Yes, Mas-ter," she replied, standing and smoothly pivoting to face her former companion. Her lips returned to a neutral position, Master's precum dribbling down her chin as she stared forward with no emotion. Weather Witch looked at her with pity and disgust.

"Slavebot-002, you will listen to Weather Witch and respond to everything she says to you."

"Yes, Mas-ter." She stood staring at Weather Witch, waiting for a question or comment to answer.

Weather Witch gazed at her friend with pity on her face. "Oh Liberty, what has this bastard done to you?"

"Mas-ster has trans-formed me in-to his o-bed-i-ent slave," she responded, no part of her body moving save her mouth.

"I know you're still in there, Liberty, just struggling to get out. I need you to fight him with everything you've got."

"I am pro-grammed to serve and o-bey my Mas-ter. I do not fight. I o-bey."

"Bullshit. That's him talking. That's not you, Liberty."

"You are cor-rect. I am no lon-ger Lib-er-ty. I am Slave-bot-002, Mas-ter's o-bed-i-ent slave. Mas-ter con-trols my bo-dy and mind."

"Oh, I'm enjoying this more than I expected!" Cyberdominus said gleefully. "You," he snapped his fingers at Slavebot-001, "pleasure me while I listen to this."

"Yes, Mas-ter," Slavebot-001 replied, walking over and dropping to her knees to continue the task that Slavebot-002 so dutifully performed moments earlier.

"You're just a sick pervert," Weather Witch growled. "And I am going to make sure you pay for this."

"Oh, I don't think you're going to do that. I don't think you're going to do that at all. Tell her what will happen to her, Slavebot-002."

"Yes, Mas-ter. Mas-ter is go-ing to turn you in-to his ro-bot slave. And then you will o-bey."

"Yeah, we'll just see about that," Weather Witch scoffed. "Liberty, listen to me. You're the strongest of all of us. This Cyber-dumbass is no match for you. You can break free. Come on, you can do it. I know you can. Do it for Songbird. She's counting on you. She needs you. Knock that son of a bitch out and let's get out of here!"

"I do what-ev-er Mas-ter com-mands and only what Mas-ter com-mands. I can do noth-ing else."

"Liberty—Denise. You don't have to do anything you don't want to do. He's controlling you somehow, but you can fight it. You can. Save us, Liberty. Please."

"I am pro-grammed to serve and o-bey my Mas-ter. I can-not re-sist my pro-gram-ming. I must o-bey my Mas-ter."

Cyberdominus laughed as Weather Witch growled in frustration. "You see? She's completely mine now. My devoted slave. Isn't that right,

Slavebot-002?"

"Yes, Mas-ter."

"But don't worry, she enjoys being my slave. It turns you on, doesn't it, slave?"

"Yes, Mas-ter. I am a-roused by be-ing con-trolled."

"Let's go ahead and get Weather Witch aroused as well, shall we? Pleasure her, my obedient pet."

"Yes, Mas-ter."

Weather Witch cried out in protest as Slavebot-002 marched in front of her and knelt with her face an inch away from her pussy. Slavebot-002's tongue flicked out and playfully teased her clit, causing Weather Witch to yelp in surprise at the sudden violation. The enslaved woman's tongue darted out again and swirled around her clitoris, licking and sucking, tugging it gently between her lips, before moving down to glide her tongue fully up the length of her pussy before concentrating on her clit again.

She continued to lick and suck at the moist folds of her flesh as Weather Witch briefly moaned in pleasure before catching herself and cursing the man who put her in this situation.

"Stop, stop, please stop!"

Slavebot-002 was unmoved by her pleas and thrust and rolled her tongue with an increased intensity.

"Make her stop, make her stop!" Weather Witch panted, now talking to Cyberdominus.

"Oh, I don't think so. Not until you've cum for me," he laughed.

"Grrrgggaaaggh!!" Weather Witch growled in an explosion of frustration. She desperately tried to shift her hips away, but Slavebot-002 pressed her face in deeper, determined to continue her licking.

"Just think of it as your first act of surrender in a future lifetime of submission!" he taunted.

Slavebot-002's pussy ached with lust as she diligently worked to bring Weather Witch to orgasm. She had never been into women before, would have had no interest in eating pussy, but Master had told her, commanded her to do it, and so that is what she must do. Her arousal came from her slavish obedience, being made to do things whether she wanted to or not. Though Slavebot-002 was no stranger to burying her face in pussy at this point, having pleasured her sister slave many times for Master's entertainment. What she, a mere slave, wanted, was of no consequence. Only her Master's desires mattered.

She could hear the target of her attentions struggling not to moan in pleasure, as if moaning gave some legitimacy or permission to the unwelcome violation of her most intimate parts. Her strong thighs quaked on either side of Slavebot-002's head, betraying her level of arousal, even as she fought against audibly confessing it.

"Yes, that's it, just let yourself cum. She's gotten quite good, I'm sure...though the only one she's ever practiced on hasn't been terribly vocal in sharing her opinions," he chuckled, glancing down at the silver woman sucking his cock.

Weather Witch bit her lip as the slave formerly known as Liberty continued her attentive tongue assault, licking her in all the right places and switching up her intensity just enough to drive her wild. But she couldn't bear the thought of allowing herself to cum in this situation—being violated against her will and giving in to what this sick bastard wanted was unthinkable. Despite her determination, she didn't think she'd be able to last much longer if this kept up.

"You've...made...your...point," she gasped. "Make...her...stop."

"Oh, no, my dear, did you just give me a command? I think you'll soon find out that's not how it works around here. That's not how it works at all."

He pulled his cock out of Slavebot-001's mouth and walked over to Weather Witch, leaving his slave kneeling where she'd serviced him.

"You see, you're the one who's going to obey my commands," he said, playfully brushing his finger back and forth over her nipple.

"Oh, I think you're almost there," he said excitedly as he looked down at the silver slave subserviently lapping at her cunt. "She's right on the edge, slave, take her over!"

"Yeth, Math-ter," came her muffled reply as her intensity increased even more.

Weather Witch was reduced to rapid panting now as her body shuddered uncontrollably.

"Yes, that's it, that's it—cum for me now, slave, cum for me now!" Cyberdominus said, pinching and twisting Weather Witch's nipple.

The heroine screamed, perhaps in part due to the pain of having her nipple twisted, but Cyberdominus heard much more than pain in the cries that erupted from the captive woman. She shook and rattled in the chains from which she dangled as her body came in waves, finally settling down with only a few jerking aftershocks as her body recovered.

She hung limply in her bondage and whimpered in weak protest as Slavebot-002's licking continued even after the goal of orgasm had been reached and indeed surpassed. Her head drooped in shame and humiliation at the idea that she'd cum exactly when he told her to, a fact that was not lost on her aspiring Master.

"Very good, slave—obeying already and you haven't even been collared yet! You have a bright future ahead of you, I can see," he said in mock encouragement.

The strong feelings of shame had so overtaken her mind that she couldn't even summon her righteous anger anymore, feeling as though she'd not only betrayed herself but her fellow Femme Fighters, both here (enslaved as they were) and back at the base, by giving into the weakness of her body. Her physical needs had compromised her, and she felt like she had failed.

"I could have her continue licking you all night—and she would, you know. Without hesitation, without question, she would do it, only because I told her to. But I dare say I think you're ready."

"Stop licking now, slave. Tell me, are you ready to enslave your friend?"

Madcap77
Madcap77
83 Followers